Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:45:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 4% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is 91.000.000 * 0.04 = 3.640.000. I think this is the right decision.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Tell me where can I start to follow the news of the project? What social networks does the project support?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Tell me where can I start to follow the news of the project? What social networks does the project support?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
a1471989

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I could not find this information on the site, so I decided to ask at this forum
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

I could not find this information on the site, so I decided to ask at this forum

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
a1471989

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

It would be great if you helped me with this problem, can you ping me links to the network?
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

It would be great if you helped me with this problem, can you ping me links to the network?

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/wulet.io/ https://twitter.com/wulet_иo https://medium.com/@wulet.io
boomertoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

I'm wondering what is the main feature of the project, thanks to which the project will be popular among users? A lot of people are interested in this project
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

I'm wondering what is the main feature of the project, thanks to which the project will be popular among users? A lot of people are interested in this project

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.

I would like to read this project more closely, tell me, what can help me? Which resource?
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

I would like to read this project more closely, tell me, what can help me? Which resource?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
boomertoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

Very often after reading through the white paper, I can not find the answer to my question, where can I go to get an answer?
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Very often after reading through the white paper, I can not find the answer to my question, where can I go to get an answer?

I know that in the telegram channel of this project there is a good support service that will answer your question!
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Klacik

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: