Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:23:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:56:20 AM

Hey, guys. I think that Wulet is some kind of wallet for cryptocurrency that offers its simply usage in daily use. I guess it is an adequate definition for this project.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

Hey, guys. I think that Wulet is some kind of wallet for cryptocurrency that offers its simply usage in daily use. I guess it is an adequate definition for this project.
I can’t agree with you. This project is more that a simple storage for tokens. It shares a new way of loyalty points management. Probably, you should be more attentive to details and delve deeply into Wulet’s issue
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

I can’t agree with you. This project is more that a simple storage for tokens. It shares a new way of loyalty points management. Probably, you should be more attentive to details and delve deeply into Wulet’s issue
Maybe you are right. Some of wulet’s advantages aren’t so obvious for me. I don’t understand why businessmen should choose this platform instead of its competitors. Why it is so special?
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

Maybe you are right. Some of wulet’s advantages aren’t so obvious for me. I don’t understand why businessmen should choose this platform instead of its competitors. Why it is so special?
As I said you need to read for the first time or reread the white paper. I can even send you the link.
https://wulet.io/wu_pres_en.pdf
https://wulet.io/wu_onepager_en.pdf
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

As I said you need to read for the first time or reread the white paper. I can even send you the link.

Thank you but I already have read all Wullet’s documents. Maybe I missed important parts but I don’t get it. Can you explain it to me or share with me your opinion about this project?
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

Thank you but I already have read all Wullet’s documents. Maybe I missed important parts but I don’t get it. Can you explain it to me or share with me your opinion about this project?
Ok. Look, there are many problems on the current market. Expensive design of loyalty programs and their expensive support can ruin companies plans for development. Loyalty campaigns can become a mover of progress.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:56 AM

Ok. Look, there are many problems on the current market. Expensive design of loyalty programs and their expensive support can ruin companies plans for development. Loyalty campaigns can become a mover of progress.
It looks logic but these are only common reasons to choose loyalty platforms. I need more facts about Wulet. As businessmen why I should use Wulet? This is the main reason why I ask you about it. I want to develop my business too.
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

It looks logic but these are only common reasons to choose loyalty platforms. I need more facts about Wulet. As businessmen why I should use Wulet? This is the main reason why I ask you about it. I want to develop my business too.
Great idea! This application will give you a chance to make your own loyalty campaign or develop existing one. Also, it is a nice instrument of advertisement. Users that will download the application for mobile phones will push-notification about all news and new products.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

Great idea! This application will give you a chance to make your own loyalty campaign or develop existing one. Also, it is a nice instrument of advertisement. Users that will download the application for mobile phones will push-notification about all news and new products.
Now I understand. Perhaps it is really promising because a lot of people use applications now. It is a great marketplace that give another source of advertisement. My production could become more needed.
Techsan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Now I understand. Perhaps it is really promising because a lot of people use applications now. It is a great marketplace that give another source of advertisement. My production could become more needed.
Yep. You just need to try it. I am sure that Wulet will pleasantly surprise you as many other businessmen and consumers. Wulet is a great chance and you can’t miss it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

I hate all those conditions of loyalty campaigns. Especially when I participate in loyalty actionы of some coffeehouses. Barista puts marks on a card that you bought a coffee and the 6th or 7th is free. What if I lose this card? I won’t be able to get this cup of coffee. It isn’t free.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

I hate all those conditions of loyalty campaigns. Especially when I participate in loyalty actionы of some coffeehouses. Barista puts marks on a card that you bought a coffee and the 6th or 7th is free. What if I lose this card? I won’t be able to get this cup of coffee. It isn’t free.
Well, Wulet is a perfect application for you. You won’t never lose any earned loyalty points. I am sure that not only coffeehouses have the same problem. Even loyal customers can forget card at home and won’t be able to use their privileges.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

Well, Wulet is a perfect application for you. You won’t never lose any earned loyalty points. I am sure that not only coffeehouses have the same problem. Even loyal customers can forget card at home and won’t be able to use their privileges.
It is a logic thought. Wulet really showed to used another way to control it. I hope they will get enough money to develop the platform and provide their international expansion.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

It is a logic thought. Wulet really showed to used another way to control it. I hope they will get enough money to develop the platform and provide their international expansion.
I think that many investors will be able to admit that this project has a potential to conquer the entire world. It could develop even tourism in many different countries, you know.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

I think that many investors will be able to admit that this project has a potential to conquer the entire world. It could develop even tourism in many different countries, you know.
Oh, I understand what you want to say. For example, tourists visit one place more often than any other – is a restaurant. It means that restaurants bring enormous profits for touristic countries. If they will use Wulet service they could increase this profit.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Oh, I understand what you want to say. For example, tourists visit one place more often than any other – is a restaurant. It means that restaurants bring enormous profits for touristic countries. If they will use Wulet service they could increase this profit.
You are absolutely right. Hotels can become more attentive to costumers thanks to wulet as well as restaurants. Client always choose more flexible and attentive hotel from the list. Wulet will be able to make their service more consumer-targeted.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

You are absolutely right. Hotels can become more attentive to costumers thanks to wulet as well as restaurants. Client always choose more flexible and attentive hotel from the list. Wulet will be able to make their service more consumer-targeted.
Also, there will be a possibility to use analytical statistics to make your own business conclusions. We can wright an enormous list of applies for this platform but I think it is obvious. Any company that works with consumer need this application.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

Also, there will be a possibility to use analytical statistics to make your own business conclusions. We can wright an enormous list of applies for this platform but I think it is obvious. Any company that works with consumer need this application.
100% truth. The only thing I still can’t understand is the team’s profits. I mean how wulet is supposed to earn money for itself. I think there should be some fees. Am I right?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

100% truth. The only thing I still can’t understand is the team’s profits. I mean how wulet is supposed to earn money for itself. I think there should be some fees. Am I right?
There will be a small transactional fee. Also, there will be a fee set for additional advertisement and other services. I guess it will be having enough profits from user activity.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Wullet is nice example of a great idea in combination with innovational technologies. Blockchain is great invention that will help this project to provide a safe data flow and tokenization of loyalty points. This project will be appreciated but crypto community for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: