Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.

Are you sure that wulet will be able to better than other its competitors? The market is enough developed and I have some doubts about it. I want to hear your opinion.

Well, I am pretty sure about it. Wulet’s developers have great goals and they are enough talented and experienced to fulfill it. Besides, wulet is going to design a user-friendly application. Many wulet’s competitors don’t have such feature and it’s a great advantage.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.

Are you sure that wulet will be able to better than other its competitors? The market is enough developed and I have some doubts about it. I want to hear your opinion.

Well, I am pretty sure about it. Wulet’s developers have great goals and they are enough talented and experienced to fulfill it. Besides, wulet is going to design a user-friendly application. Many wulet’s competitors don’t have such feature and it’s a great advantage.
Yes, I agree that the application is a very important part of a loyalty exchange platform. What about other advantages? I get less hesitating after your arguments. Perhaps you can change my mind.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

Yes, I agree that the application is a very important part of a loyalty exchange platform. What about other advantages? I get less hesitating after your arguments. Perhaps you can change my mind.
Ok. This conversation is interesting for me too. So, I guess a common currency on the platform is a correct decision to make this platform workable. I mean it help user to think about its choice and not about how and where he/she needs to find a certain crypto currency.
Flee_Gen

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Ok. This conversation is interesting for me too. So, I guess a common currency on the platform is a correct decision to make this platform workable. I mean it help user to think about its choice and not about how and where he/she needs to find a certain crypto currency.

Maybe you are right. It means that I will change or buy loyalty points in WU-tokens. It’s great. Besides, it is also based on blockchain and it will allow to create a cryptographically protected system of mutual payments that will lower the risks of fraud in the field of loyalty systems. Am I right?
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Maybe you are right. It means that I will change or buy loyalty points in WU-tokens. It’s great. Besides, it is also based on blockchain and it will allow to create a cryptographically protected system of mutual payments that will lower the risks of fraud in the field of loyalty systems. Am I right?
I guess you found this information in the white list but you are absolutely right. If you want to make a successful investment you’d better think about Wulet. I sure that it will be successful because this kind of platform is really needed on the market.
flugence wade

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

I guess you found this information in the white list but you are absolutely right. If you want to make a successful investment you’d better think about Wulet. I sure that it will be successful because this kind of platform is really needed on the market.

Thanks for your advices. It was really useful for me because it’s getting clearer for me and I can make my own conclusions. Probably I will think about Wulet more serious. It is something special I guess.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?

I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?
12coins

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?

Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?
12coins

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?

Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
yeunhaudikk

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

I like the way WULET works. If it has more coupons, then maybe WULET will attract a lot of investors. I wish WULET grows.
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I believe everything depends on the team, most businesss now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the business more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

WULET CEO & BROCK PIERCE

Brock Pierce is the live legend of the crypto world. But who is Brock Pierce?

Brock Pierce is a venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur best known for pioneering the market for digital currency. He is a founder and Managing Partner of Blockchain Capital (formerly Crypto Currency Partners).

Blockchain Capital has invested in more than 30 blockchain enabling technology companies. Pierce is also a founder, advisor, mentor, or board member of GoCoin, Tether, ZenBox, Blade Financial, Expresscoin, Noble Markets, BitGo, ChangeTip, BlockStreet, Coin Congress, and Plug and Play. He is a sought-after commentator on the Bitcoin economy and was elected to the Bitcoin Foundation Board in 2014. Pierce is the city leader of BitAngels Los Angeles and runs an AngelList top 10 Syndicate.

As an entrepreneur Pierce raised more than $200 million for the companies he founded and led more than 30 acquisitions throughout his career.

Pierce’s entrepreneurial activities have been focused in the areas of digital currencies like Bitcoin, gaming, payments, and ad tech.

He is the founder of IMI Exchange, the worlds leading digital currency marketplace for games with sales exceeding US$1 billion annually, which raised over $100 Million from blue chip investors such as Goldman Sachs and Oak Investment Partners; ZAM, one of the world’s largest media properties for gamers with more than 15 million monthly users which was sold in January 2012 to Tencent; IGE, the company credited with pioneering the market for digital currency in online games, which generated $100 million in revenue in 2006 and was sold in early 2007.

He is also a founder of Playsino, Five Delta (Sold to OTCBB: SCRI), Evertune, GamesTV, and Digital Entertainment Network. Pierce also sits on the boards of Xfire, FGL, and SpicyHorse.

Pierce is also an active supporter of non-profit and advocacy organizations and is a member of Clinton Global Initiative.

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

bonksnp2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?
12coins

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?

You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
You are absolutely right. I guess it is a great opportunity for both of us. Thank you for your help. I will try to do my best. This project really gives a lot of wonderful opportunities to get additional tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: