Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:14:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Wilson.Protar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Hello,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?

I can help you. They 3 kinds of scenarios in accordance with raised scenarios. If they raise $7m they are supposed to work with European Union countries, Russia and  CIS countries. In case if they raise $20m they expand to the countries of the European Union, the CIS, Russia and Asia. The aggressive scenario includes $40m raised funds and entering to the developed markets, such as the US, China, the United Kingdom
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.
peetah

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.

I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

The airdrop is finished. Now people are waiting for the token distribution. The bounty campaign was finish on the 9 of September and will be prolonged soon. You are here just one day, please be patient. All important information about the project is posting on all social networks.
Tieluabrockrabh

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

This is one of the best projects that can be found on the Internet. Strong team and demanded product! We all want this project to succeed.
peetah

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.

I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
lund-todd

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
peetah

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.
Nelsen-Bel

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Hi  I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Unedreiconf

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Hello,  Do not know what I should think about this business but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.

I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.
peetah

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.

Yep, I am sure about it. I want to be first who will know about all wulets successes and I will subscribe on every Wulet’s account in social media. That’s I think that social media is helpful.
wosuna

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Hi,  We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

I really like Wulet. It is a simple and useful decision to control your loyalty points. I think it is important for vendors and businessmen as much as it is important for customers. Everyone will get what they need.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: