Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

I really like Wulet. It is a simple and useful decision to control your loyalty points. I think it is important for vendors and businessmen as much as it is important for customers. Everyone will get what they need.

Wulet is great. I am sure that community will assess potential of project’s idea and everyone will be able to use its advantages. By the way, I am really sure that they need a mobile application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I really like Wulet. It is a simple and useful decision to control your loyalty points. I think it is important for vendors and businessmen as much as it is important for customers. Everyone will get what they need.

Wulet is great. I am sure that community will assess potential of project’s idea and everyone will be able to use its advantages. By the way, I am really sure that they need a mobile application.

Of course, developers need it. They have a plane to design it. You can find a small video where it is presented. Users are able to take a look on its interface and some special features. Why haven’t you seen it before?
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Of course, developers need it. They have a plane to design it. You can find a small video where it is presented. Users are able to take a look on its interface and some special features. Why haven’t you seen it before?
Probably, I’ve missed it. I don’t know. Can you tell me more about this application? How simple and user-friendly is the interface? I think wullet will have different clients and everyone need to be able to understand how it works.
bitokman

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Probably, I’ve missed it. I don’t know. Can you tell me more about this application? How simple and user-friendly is the interface? I think wullet will have different clients and everyone need to be able to understand how it works.

It is true. That’s why wulet’s GUI is very simple and comfortable. Everything is well-thought and users will get some notifications and tips that will help in app’s exploitation. I am convinced that you need to see it.
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

It is true. That’s why wulet’s GUI is very simple and comfortable. Everything is well-thought and users will get some notifications and tips that will help in app’s exploitation. I am convinced that you need to see it.
Wow. It needs to be great. Yes, you are right. Where I can find this video? I think this project truelly deserves more attention. Clients will be happy to use one app that give access to all possible loyalty campaigns.
bitokman

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Wow. It needs to be great. Yes, you are right. Where I can find this video? I think this project truelly deserves more attention. Clients will be happy to use one app that give access to all possible loyalty campaigns.
True. You can find it on their official website. You just need to click on the mobile phone that is drawn there. Here is the link. I hope you will appreciate work of developers.
https://wulet.io/
Epapprasut

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

True. You can find it on their official website. You just need to click on the mobile phone that is drawn there. Here is the link. I hope you will appreciate work of developers.

Great. I am in love. I really want to use it as soon as it is possible. I know that there are several similar projects but I am sure that Wulet platform will be much more interesting than any other.
bitokman

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

Great. I am in love. I really want to use it as soon as it is possible. I know that there are several similar projects but I am sure that Wulet platform will be much more interesting than any other.
I agree with you. Besides, I think that its financial attractiveness is obvious and no one can deny superiority of its idea. I want to see what will happen next.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

WULET MISSION, VISION, GOALS.

Hi, I’m Alexander, CEO of the Wulet project. I am a true believer that in order for a project to prosper it is important to set up goals, develop concept and mission at the very beginning. Seems very generic, huh? Well, this important detail is not always transparent and obvious in a any project. Let me introduce you to our freshly made concepts and achievable goals.

The main mission of Wulet is simple – to create new possibilities on the market for the users to collect and trade loyalty points freely and simply.

We are all familiar with cashback and loyalty programs. Time to bring it to crypto! With the Wulet ecosystem it will become easier to shift the points inside and gain mutual benefits both for the customers and the brands.

Wulet’s team strongly believes that traditional loyalty schemes need renovation, not only because of changing consumer expectations, but also because they have become expensive to run and difficult to adjust. Loyalty is the brand’s ability to be at the forefront of the customer’s mind, as well as to provide an ultimately pleasurable customer experience. This is much harder to achieve when every consumer has different expectations and responds to different triggers when it comes to engaging with a brand.

In order to achieve the explicit combination of pleasurable customer experience and loyalty for a brand, a detailed strategy needs to be developed, while taking into consideration such a crucial fact as the minimal amount of customer actions.

Grouping the two big factors: cryptocurrency and loyalty programs, Wulet brings a new wave into a developing blockchain market, while thoroughly thinking of the end users and delivering an explicit UX and UI. Not only it makes the clients to come back to the platform, but also encourages businesses to attract new customers while keeping the current clientele.

I hope, I made our vision nice and clear to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Telegram and let’s bring crypto in the game of loyalty programs.

And join our Telegram chat @wulet_io

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Gary_Po

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

Hey, everyone.
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
raysblackwell

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

I see a very great project and promises to have a lot of potential in the future. I hope investors will appreciate this project. I really like Wulet, it is very simple and useful for control points his loyalty.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.

You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.
guarino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
guarino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Unedreiconf

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Hello guys.
I'm young member in the forum, so it is my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: