Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.

I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.

I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.
Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.

If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.

You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your idea!
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.

Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.

I agree. I am convinced that their privet and crowd sale will be on the top. They will raise enough funds to expand all over the world and improve the technical part of the project. It will be awesome because these guys are super.
Campuzano_Leandro

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
Mixon_Orlando

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
surito

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/j9SefQM.png

WULET - Get Your Cryptoback From Everyday Purchases
Your personal cryptocashback from payments that you can use however you like!

WULET will combine all loyalty programs and bonus points in one application. It’s very simple — specify a phone number when registering and all points in all loyalty programs will be automatically displayed in your personal account. Internal exchange with individual rate of each program will give you a chance to choose how exactly you want to spend accrued points. Bonus air miles may transform into extra litres of fuel at a gas station, and bonus points of retailers may easily become a discount in a restaurant. Don’t want to use your bonus points or don’t have them? With WULET you can withdraw bonuses in WU-tokens or in fiat or buy some tokens and become a member of any loyalty program.

This allows to make loyalty programmes easier, more practical, and more pro table for the average user. At the same time, it also allows businesses to attract new clientele and retain their current clients.

Main goals are:

• To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programmes into one easy-to-use application.
  • To popularise the everyday use of cryptocurrency.
  • To create a platform that will allow its users to spend cashback as they wish.

How it works today?

1. You participate in multiple loyalty programmes, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges.

https://i.imgur.com/nNN59by.png

2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient.
3. You cannot use or exchange points received on different programmes as you see fit.

With WULET?
1. Payment information is uploaded onto WULET using a QR-code.

https://i.imgur.com/r6rj886.png

2.The bonuses from all networks are accumulated in your unified crypto-balance.

https://i.imgur.com/MBXmO8l.png

3.You can spend your bonuses on partner marketplaces, save in the form of cryptocurrency, or sell them on an exchange.

How can I launch my own loyalty programme using your platform?

WULET is an open-source blockchain platform, and WU tokens will be traded on exchanges.
Any party can launch their own loyalty programme by freely using the platform's programming modules.

How will clients be able to spend WU tokens?

• By trading them on stock exchanges.
  • By purchasing items from contractors or from the WuShop.

How will the platform be monetised?

The platform will receive commission on transactions and make profit on additional services, including:
  • Banners on the system's applications.
  • Showing establishments or events at the top of searches, which will be allocated using an auction (analogous to contextual advertising).
  • Push-notifications to users that have the application installed.

Crowdsale parameters

• ERC20 standard tokens will be emitted in the course of the crowdsale.
  • Tokens are emitted to an ERC20-compatible wallet after the end of all the stages of the crowdsale.
  • To participate, users need to sign up their personal pro le and pass the KYC/AML procedure.

Team

The WULET team are like-minded professionals with extensive experience in IT, development, design, and logistics.

https://wulet.io/pictures/09.png

I think it's a good project. how much will it cost.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: