Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give
Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme

I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
peita

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.

The degree of benefits depends of the whole bunch of factors and the more important is fund-raising campaing. So we should wait how much this project will raise...
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.

I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.
Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.

If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.

You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.

Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
I myself also think the same thing with you that this project is good for everyone,
I think this project can be said to be good for everyone because the project is promising and good

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Menon-Mike

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

a good idea, given that several companies are trying to create quick payment methods for crypto currency.
what is your refund policy? (returned the purchase - will the spent bonuses be returned, and the accrued for this purchase will burn?)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Perhaps, but the movement looks slowly or this is because so many project exist right now. It's been almost 4 months, but on the site it looks like it's still on private sale stage. Just didn't expect the preparation plan to be that long required.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

12coins

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

12coins

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

12coins

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

12coins

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

The degree of benefits depends of the whole bunch of factors and the more important is fund-raising campaing. So we should wait how much this project will raise...
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: