Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold!  (Read 48075 times)
RickJamesBTC (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:40:37 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 12:34:20 AM by RickJamesBTC

PCI-E Express 1x to 16x riser card with extended length USB 3.0 cable. These are the best of the best for risers. Highest quality available and the same ones I use on my own mining farm. No longer are you forced to run your motherboard inches away from a group of super hot GPUS in your mining rig.
Available choices include 12" (30cm)  24" (60cm) and  40"  (100cm) lengths.

Capacitors for additional regulation of voltage.

4 pin molex connector on board, SATA power adapter included for easy wiring from your PSU.  SATA power cable adapters are also on my site.

Compatible with 1x - 4x - 8x and 16x cards. You can use the motherboard side in any of those slots as well. Maximize your GPU capacity to save money!

No more waiting weeks for shipment from China.

Use these riser cards to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Grandcoin and almost a hundred other cryptocurrencies. If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to send a message anytime.

Occasionally we may run out of these for a few days, we have large regular shipments coming in. It shouldn't be more than 3-4 business days to ship in the worst case, we will remove the listing and notify buyers if there would be a longer delay.

Exact board layout and cable appearance may change, but the cards will always be the best ones we can offer. Picture may not be exactly what you receive, if this is a problem, please send an email before your purchase to verify details.

Thanks for buying

Payment options include Paypal and secure credit card checkout (also paypal)

Shipping should be cheapest using priority mail. If you have any issues with the shipping calculator on my site, please pm me or email me through the site.

I've been a seller on ebay for 15 years, the website these are listed on has been my business for four years.

If you aren't in the USA, payment by bitcoin is accepted and I can ship wherever or however you want. Just visit www.bitcoingrowing.com

NOW ACCEPTING BITCOIN DIRECTLY ON THE WEBSITE!!
Just click on Shop With Bitcoin for a Bitcoin only shopping cart with shipping zones created for everywhere in the world!

No returns on Bitcoin purchases after shipping!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thyatis

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:09:48 AM

in usa if so 3 sols to me here. do u have a link to your webstore?

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:13:37 AM

I'll post it the day I get them in stock. I don't want people getting mad or going to the site and not seeing the product in my list, and assume that something is wrong. Once I get these in stock, they will always be in stock. I'll have other style cables and power supply products soon as well.
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:36:09 AM

Almost here, let me know if you need a bunch of them ahead of time! 

Asking for future reference. What length cables do you all prefer. These are much longer than usual ribbon cable extenders, and can be up to 1m long. The 1m ones are nice for the way I have my rigs setup, but shorter ones like 30cm and 60cm may work for others. The first batch I have coming in are 60cm, then 1 meter soon after. I also have ribbon cables coming in CHEAP in a few weeks.

Thanks!
BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:40:06 AM

Asking for future reference. What length cables do you all prefer. These are much longer than usual ribbon cable extenders, and can be up to 1m long. The 1m ones are nice for the way I have my rigs setup, but shorter ones like 30cm and 60cm may work for others. The first batch I have coming in are 60cm, then 1 meter soon after. I also have ribbon cables coming in CHEAP in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Interested, watching. Any chance of something similar for 16x-16x ? 60-100cm is preferable, but anything longer than the 19cm ribbon is fine by me.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:43:37 AM

Why do you want the 16x-16x? As far as I know there aren't any companies making that right now, but I can try and find out. I should have both 60 and 100 cm versions coming in this upcoming week. Large numbers of them.

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:44:00 AM

Thanks!

might be down for 20 of these to sydney, australia.. could you get me a price on shipping please?
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:44:51 AM

Thanks!

might be down for 20 of these to sydney, australia.. could you get me a price on shipping please?
Not till I have them, for a specific weight measurement.
spartan82

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:58:17 AM

Thanks!

Not till I have them, for a specific weight measurement.

No problem, if you remember, PM me once you do.. thanks
sknobs

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:16:41 PM

I'm down for 10 or so if you get them soon. Shipped to 44136?

Thanks!!
Pita

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:25:03 AM

Never seen that kind before. Are these truly active/real usb type signal in between or is it just phyical usb cable connection only, like regular wiring?
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

Information updated and ordering turned on!
Orders start shipping Friday

It's a regular USB 3 cable, used as an extension. Not a signal converter. They are awesome, and let you make rigs with much better spacing than ribbon cables.
bitsport

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:25:55 AM

Using USB 3 for these... Great idea. Order just placed.

Thank you!
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:35:46 AM

So you ordered a bunch of cables from Poton, and are selling them before you even have them in hand and have verified the stock?  Did I get that right?
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:38:47 AM

So you ordered a bunch of cables from Poton, and are selling them before you even have them in hand and have verified the stock?  Did I get that right?

No, I ordered a bunch of cards and cables from a few different manufacturers, and I'm listing them for sale so that I can get orders shipped as soon as they come in. I don't need them in hand, I've verified samples, and I've been importing merchandise for resale for almost 15 years. If there is some catastrophic issue, I'll simply refund all payments.
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

You guys are fast! I've sold about half of my first shipment since last night.

EdBoon

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:48:01 PM

Has anyone bought received these personally? How long does the shipping take?

rickjames- if I order later tonight do you think they would be shipped tomorrow?

Thanks,
Boon
drdops

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:52:55 PM

whats the advantage of these besides the extra length?
Im planning on trying to run 5 290's per board and have been reading about problems trying to get windows to see all the cards and people having to short certain pins in the risers to get it to work. Do these take care of all those issues? Do these cables meet the industry standard for load tolerance and insulation etc.. all it takes is one bad cable for the whole operation to go up in smoke?

side question to anyone: could you recommend a 1350w psu gold with 4 pcie 6 pin and 4 pcie 8 pin connectors? ( will a 1350w be enough for 4 R9 290's (non x) Tri X (sapphire) cards (and nothing else)? I was told they take ~275w each- have I enough headroom?
spartan82

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:24:38 PM

Im planning on trying to run 5 290's per board and have been reading about problems trying to get windows to see all the cards and people having to short certain pins in the risers to get it to work. Do these take care of all those issues? Do these cables meet the industry standard for load tolerance and insulation etc.. all it takes is one bad cable for the whole operation to go up in smoke?

side question to anyone: could you recommend a 1350w psu gold with 4 pcie 6 pin and 4 pcie 8 pin connectors? ( will a 1350w be enough for 4 R9 290's (non x) Tri X (sapphire) cards (and nothing else)? I was told they take ~275w each- have I enough headroom?

You don't actually do anything to the riser itself, the pin shortening process is with the pci slot on the motherboard with a cat5 or 6 cable. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36061.0 for more info on this.. As for the psu you might be better off splitting the load between two seperate PSUs and use an adapter from http://www.add2psu.com it's probably just the same cost if not cheaper this way and its less stress on the PSU.
Pita

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:22:20 PM

You don't actually do anything to the riser itself, the pin shortening process is with the pci slot on the motherboard with a cat5 or 6 cable. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36061.0 for more info on this.. As for the psu you might be better off splitting the load between two seperate PSUs and use an adapter from http://www.add2psu.com it's probably just the same cost if not cheaper this way and its less stress on the PSU.

You don't even need that adapter. You just need to jumper pins 16 and 17 on the second ATX connector so that the PS_ON is truned on. To keep from being on constantly, you can put a manual cheap switch on it from radio shack or whatever else or a physical jumper (piece of wire) you can remove by hand. All it is is a ground pin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: