Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold!  (Read 48076 times)
azca

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:53:02 AM

Can I get an ETA on shipment date, order #2042? Thank you.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RickJamesBTC (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

Please send an email or message reply to the website order info if you have a question about your order. Thanks!

Two - Three big orders coming in this week, with several hundred orders going out. Any older order should be handled tomorrow, but orders from the past few days may be waiting for the second shipment.
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

how much is shipping to canada?

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
azca

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:54:56 AM

Please send an email or message reply to the website order info if you have a question about your order. Thanks!

Two - Three big orders coming in this week, with several hundred orders going out. Any older order should be handled tomorrow, but orders from the past few days may be waiting for the second shipment.

I thought you said that 100cm ones are in stock and ready to ship. I replied to the website email -> I was hoping you would ship my order out today. Thank you.
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:03:25 AM

I thought you said that 100cm ones are in stock and ready to ship. I replied to the website email -> I was hoping you would ship my order out today. Thank you.

Nothing apart from the 30cm size has been in stock for more than a day in weeks. I ship out orders as fast as they get here, with multiple orders a week incoming. Please email me if you have more questions. magicgrowing@gmail.com
Thanks!
azca

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:13:54 AM

^email sent. Thank you.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:39:45 PM

Price for 5x usb raisers shipped to UK please. Thx

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

Orders of anything other than 12" risers are going to be delayed right now. I've updated the site to show that. Shipments aren't moving like they should, things that should have been arriving this week aren't arriving until next week. If you need them fast, order 12" cards. Of course, they will likely sell out immediately now that I've said that. 

I did not oversell any of these cards, I have orders already shipped to me that cover all orders, there are just some strange delays happening. I'll be shipping a lot of orders out today.

If you want something shipped quickly, don't just go to the website and place an order, then send me an email that says you needed them yesterday. I ship orders in the order they were received.

Thank you all for the huge amount of orders. As soon as the factory opens back up I'll be back to fast shipping.
dethdeks

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

check your pm please

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
GiantSlug

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

Order 4 risers from this user last week. Great price, amazing support and contact, and awesome fast shipping. Could not be happier. Would definitely recommend to others.

Great job!
leber026

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

Well, to my surprise, these seem to work fine with much longer USB cables.

I just set a rig up with a standard one 1m cable, one 2m cable and one 3m cable. All cards are up and running, no HW errors, no extra or unusual rejects. I really didn't think it would work, but it does!  I doubt I'll ever be selling longer cables, but if someone wanted to run extreme length rigs, it might be worth a try for you. Just make sure to order cables from a place you can return them if it doesn't work, and try a few at a time to start. Maybe I'll put a rack together with 120 cards per wire shelving unit instead of just 60!! Smiley

I tried 15ft cables from monoprice with no luck. The cards where undetected. Looks like 3m might be the limit.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

Shipments aren't moving like they should, things that should have been arriving this week aren't arriving until next week.

I did not oversell any of these cards, I have orders already shipped to me that cover all orders, there are just some strange delays happening.

Chinese New Year, the country pretty much shuts down for 2 weeks.
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

I just set a rig up with a standard one 1m cable, one 2m cable and one 3m cable. All cards are up and running, no HW errors, no extra or unusual rejects. I really didn't think it would work, but it does!  I doubt I'll ever be selling longer cables, but if someone wanted to run extreme length rigs, it might be worth a try for you. Just make sure to order cables from a place you can return them if it doesn't work, and try a few at a time to start. Maybe I'll put a rack together with 120 cards per wire shelving unit instead of just 60!! Smiley

I tried 15ft cables from monoprice with no luck. The cards where undetected. Looks like 3m might be the limit.

Mono price doesn't have USB 3.0 cables that are male A to male A . If you tried it with a 2.0 cable I'm really not surprised at all that it didn't work, missing a few wires there !

I know they shut down for the holiday. I made a bunch of orders before that was supposed to start and they should have left the country, but didn't. On the way now, anything that I haven't already shipped should be here Monday.
Frosty

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:15:14 PM

According to the website:

"AT THIS TIME ORDERS OF THIS CARD HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. SORRY EVERYONE! OUT OF STOCK ON THESE UNTIL AFTER THE CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY ENDS."

When should I expect shipment of these riser cables if I order 6 pieces of the 100cm ones right now?
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

You can't order right now, I've turned off all new sales until I get them back in stock. Unreliable import shipments have caused me too many problems this week. After next week, everything will be fine again.
eduncan911

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Miner / Engineer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:12:53 AM

Coming back with more pics...

I am so glad you talked me into getting the 100cm ones that you had in stock a few weeks ago.  As I am waiting for my materials to arrive to build my framing, I wanted something up and going now.  So, I yanked an old 730x from the close, removed the old Nvidia GPUs and slapped in 5 PCIe USB riser cables from RickJamesBTC that I bought here, laid the GPUs on the floor, hooked up one of the 1350 single-rail GPUs laying around (causeh the factory 1000W Dell PSU only has 18A 12V rails that flip too easily for mining).

And...

Freakin awesome!

For the record, that motherboard is the factory motherboard from an Dell XPS 730x X58 H2C gaming machine.  It uses off-the-shelf ATX components.  We have a very large dedicate community dedicated to this special chassis.  I even setup a wiki for it a while back: http://730x.org  I'm kind of the expert on them (writing USB drivers for the old Nvidia ESA stuff, that this chassis has built in).

Anyhoot, that motherboard is an MSI motherboard that was made specifically for Dell.  It has 3x x16 slots, and 2x x1 slots.  You can find them on ebay for like $50 to $75.  "Dell 730x motherboard"  Make sure they are not "Dell 730" <- that "X" in the 730X means X58 INtel chipset.  A "non-X" means NForce LGA775 socket!

A virgin copy of LTCRabbit freshed minted onto an USB, booted, and BAM - all 5 GPUs mining away (no tweaks yet).

BTC: 131Zt92zoA7XUfkLhm1p2FwSP3tAxE43vf
Pita

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:29:48 AM

Coming back with more pics...

I am so glad you talked me into getting the 100cm ones that you had in stock a few weeks ago.  As I am waiting for my materials to arrive to build my framing, I wanted something up and going now.  So, I yanked an old 730x from the close, removed the old Nvidia GPUs and slapped in 5 PCIe USB riser cables from RickJamesBTC that I bought here, laid the GPUs on the floor, hooked up one of the 1350 single-rail GPUs laying around (causeh the factory 1000W Dell PSU only has 18A 12V rails that flip too easily for mining).

And...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lud9mS11MEI/UumDluqipRI/AAAAAAAAQ2k/0G01LgARb6o/w1185-h889-no/IMG_20140129_174103.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6eT2n-g6L0A/UumDosre3NI/AAAAAAAAQ28/EE84s73xVJE/w1185-h889-no/IMG_20140129_174124.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Sn1OEHvBoz0/UumYVMYJrUI/AAAAAAAAQ3k/aIMumgLygDw/w332-h150-no/ltcrabbit-730x-mobo-aticonfig.PNG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JewAPvGTvaQ/UumYVNjpEMI/AAAAAAAAQ3o/_hgS8634jDY/w568-h401-no/ltcrabbit-730x-mobo.PNG

Freakin awesome!

For the record, that motherboard is the factory motherboard from an Dell XPS 730x X58 H2C gaming machine.  It uses off-the-shelf ATX components.  We have a very large dedicate community dedicated to this special chassis.  I even setup a wiki for it a while back: http://730x.org  I'm kind of the expert on them (writing USB drivers for the old Nvidia ESA stuff, that this chassis has built in).

Anyhoot, that motherboard is an MSI motherboard that was made specifically for Dell.  It has 3x x16 slots, and 2x x1 slots.  You can find them on ebay for like $50 to $75.  "Dell 730x motherboard"  Make sure they are not "Dell 730" <- that "X" in the 730X means X58 INtel chipset.  A "non-X" means NForce LGA775 socket!

A virgin copy of LTCRabbit freshed minted onto an USB, booted, and BAM - all 5 GPUs mining away (no tweaks yet).

What's that R7 200 Series that you are running there? What exact model is that?
TheWoodser

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:06:50 AM

Nope, I have a 10ft cable running right now on a similar riser.

Woodser

Tip Jars:  BTC: 1J8y3SLzGoY2gLYScsbTZmUH7dW18J1q4S          LTC:  LMkJZ8yuwtVr57GLYZ1JRWstQTc29Cfrtn     Doge: D95sgyBbRz8xhsQMAPmACYfB8vKWUAGuTn 
Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366385.0
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:09:24 AM

Woodser

10ft of course is 3 meters, which I already confirmed as working. I still don't think the guy with the 15ft cable had a usb 3.0 cable.

TheWoodser

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

Woodser

10ft of course is 3 meters, which I already confirmed as working. I still don't think the guy with the 15ft cable had a usb 3.0 cable.

Sorry, I must have missed that one.  I bit off on the "3", I assumed feet.  LOL

Woodser

Tip Jars:  BTC: 1J8y3SLzGoY2gLYScsbTZmUH7dW18J1q4S          LTC:  LMkJZ8yuwtVr57GLYZ1JRWstQTc29Cfrtn     Doge: D95sgyBbRz8xhsQMAPmACYfB8vKWUAGuTn 
Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366385.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: