Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:13:39 AM

Do you guys still get emails from them I used to get emails every day about earnings was kinda neat to open every morning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecreamgenius

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:07:30 AM

every morning the inbox is full of earnings  Cheesy
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

every morning the inbox is full of earnings  Cheesy

I used to get emails Cry  but payments will do just fine  Grin
moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

Still getting emails. 

Sometimes they come late like yesterday, but eventually all show up.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Still no answer on whether anyone has actually met Carley/Brandenburg in person.
I think this is kind of important, rather than basing optimism on payments having occurred so far.
icecreamgenius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:50:42 PM

don't think anyone in this forum have met them so far

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

Doesn't look like it.
Can't find anything anywhere on the web either.
I'd expect something, somewhere.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:54:23 PM

Doesn't look like it.

As far as I remember only clients with a certain amount were invited to meet with them. Don't think those are posting around in forums.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:57:45 PM

Doesn't look like it.

As far as I remember only clients with a certain amount were invited to meet with them. Don't think those are posting around in forums.

Yes. Which raises questions.
Genuinely trying to keep an open mind but keen for some more information (and I'm really surprised the guys who have put in tens of thousands aren't too).
icecreamgenius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:20:53 PM

I have invest 23.000 USD in trading shares . and have not been invited to any cocktail party so far  Cry

Doesn't look like it.

Yes. Which raises questions.
Genuinely trying to keep an open mind but keen for some more information (and I'm really surprised the guys who have put in tens of thousands aren't too).
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

$20k should qualify you as I understand it. Might want to push them on this, or use it as leverage at maturity when there's the option for reinvestment.
icecreamgenius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:30:04 PM

one guy from Italy has invest full shares on BT trading
that´s a lot of money !

$20k should qualify you as I understand it. Might want to push them on this, or use it as leverage at maturity when there's the option for reinvestment.
yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:14:58 PM

I feel more heartbreak coming for people of bitcoin-trader. Please if you are investing 20k+, if you were to lose it overnight could you sleep at night? If so then all the power to you. Please use extreme caution with these HYIP's fooling people into believing their bitcoin earnings claims.

I have some 20K+ investments in total with a HYIP, but they haven't ever tried fooling me into this bitcoin trading nonsense.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sunny1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

I feel more heartbreak coming for people of bitcoin-trader. Please if you are investing 20k+, if you were to lose it overnight could you sleep at night? If so then all the power to you. Please use extreme caution with these HYIP's fooling people into believing their bitcoin earnings claims.

I have some 20K+ investments in total with a HYIP, but they haven't ever tried fooling me into this bitcoin trading nonsense.

Of course not. They are probably telling you the trading in forex nonsense, that 99.9% of all HYIPs do.
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:22:04 PM

Of course not. They are probably telling you the trading in forex nonsense, that 99.9% of all HYIPs do.

Actually no HYIP admin I invest with masquerades any of that. Everyone who plays HYIP's knows they are playing HYIP's. Can't say the same for people in this thread who are playing Bitcoin-trader. What good HYIP's use as their "hyip story" is there for text placement.

Btc-arbs, Bitcoin-Trader however claim wholeheartedly they do bitcoin trading which is false and they are nothing more than a HYIP masquerading as a legitimate company. When 99% of your members don't know they are playing HYIP's they are fooling you. That is the case with Bitcoin-trader.

Bitcoin-trader's web page text is not there just for text placement like any other HYIP. They refuse to be associated with HYIP, even though they are one. I'd be extra cautious of that.

After 13 years of playing HYIP's I think I know that HYIP's aren't making bank trading.

You have no idea what you are talking about sunny.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

Actually no HYIP admin I invest with masquerades any of that. Everyone who plays HYIP's knows they are playing HYIP's. Can't say the same for people in this thread who are playing Bitcoin-trader. What good HYIP's use as their "hyip story" is there for text placement.

Btc-arbs, Bitcoin-Trader however claim wholeheartedly they do bitcoin trading which is false and they are nothing more than a HYIP masquerading as a legitimate company. When 99% of your members don't know they are playing HYIP's they are fooling you. That is the case with Bitcoin-trader.

Bitcoin-trader's web page text is not there just for text placement like any other HYIP. They refuse to be associated with HYIP, even though they are one. I'd be extra cautious of that.

After 13 years of playing HYIP's I think I know that HYIP's aren't making bank trading.

What the hell kind of person knowingly puts money in a HYIP?
If bitcoin-trader.biz is a scam, at least most of the people who put money into it here have the (thin) excuse of not knowing that.
But to 'invest' in something you know full well is a scam and will defraud other people is disgusting. No great surprise you have bad trust, I imagine you've ripped a few people off in your time.
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:39:24 PM

What the hell kind of person knowingly puts money in a HYIP?
If bitcoin-trader.biz is a scam, at least most of the people who put money into it here have the (thin) excuse of not knowing that.
But to 'invest' in something you know full well is a scam and will defraud other people is disgusting. No great surprise you have bad trust, I imagine you've ripped a few people off in your time.

Sorry that your "too good" to play HYIP's. How dare you accuse me of being unethical. Who the hell are you?

None the less if you invested in bitcoin-trader and feel people who play HYIP's are terrible human beings, well I guess join the club of us terrible human beings, and you are one of them.

yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

Just read here someone talked about invites to a cocktail party? I guess for bigger investors? LOL that makes me think of HYIP's a few years back when all the admins use to offer those kinds of things. Sometimes they were grand parties in Cancun for members to enjoy and hang out together.... so stupid.

sunny1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

You are again misleading the audience here! You yourself mentioned MNO a day or two back. Now, I invite anybody here to check out those HYIPs listed there and read what they are doing: http://money-news-online.com/monitoring/mno/

There is not one program listed there, that is not masquerading as a legitimate company and claiming to trade forex, commodities or whatever. On the contrary, most of them are duly incorporated somewhere. Secondly there is not one listed that is saying in plain text, hey we are a HYIP, a ponzi scheme and we pay old investors with the funds of new investors. It is all there on the internet, just go and check it out and you will see that yonce is a blatant liar. What he is not telling you is that experienced HYIP players and pushers are well aware of the fact that HYIPs can only exist because of newbies, who are not aware that the company they are "investing" in is indeed a ponzi scheme. On the back of those newbies people like yonce are cashing in, again and again.
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

You are again misleading the audience here! You yourself mentioned MNO a day or two back. Now, I invite anybody here to check out those HYIPs listed there and read what they are doing: http://money-news-online.com/monitoring/mno/

There is not one program listed there, that is not masquerading as a legitimate company and claiming to trade forex, commodities or whatever. On the contrary, most of them are duly incorporated somewhere. Secondly there is not one listed that is saying in plain text, hey we are a HYIP, a ponzi scheme and we pay old investors with the funds of new investors. It is all there on the internet, just go and check it out and you will see that yonce is a blatant liar. What he is not telling you is that experienced HYIP players and pushers are well aware of the fact that HYIPs can only exist because of newbies, who are not aware that the company they are "investing" in is indeed a ponzi scheme. On the back of those newbies people like yonce are cashing in, again and again.

You are so stupid. I just explained it to you. You just linked a HYIP community that I participate in and WE ALL KNOW what we are playing. NO ONE THERE CARES ABOUT THE STORY TEXT OF A HYIP WEBSITE. IT'S ALL PLACEHOLDER you dumb ass.

Bitcoin-trader as you can see by their contact page knowingly misleads people on purpose and this entire damn forum is proof that 99% of these players don't realize they are playing a HYIP.

And I will continue to tell people the truth of what they are involved in because obviously there are many who are not aware since they are investing 20k in something they think is an investment and not a hyip game.

No one in their right mind on money-news-online.com would have given 20k 50k to sites like btc-arbs or bitcoin-trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: