Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203878 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:42:49 AM

looking at the results the curve is broken in the two time periods, before April and after April

they are saying they opened a new office in china and hired two new trader for implementing chinese exchanges in their system. the result of that, they claimed were flater results and less negative trading results. that could be the explanation for that and not a secret at all.

they are saying and so on ... but no proofs .... in panama all u need is some cash to register a company and thats all, what they posted dosent mean anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:58:26 AM

With the 20% commission, the two curves indicate a preference for 1.6% and 1.3%. The numbers appear naturally distributed, the only comment would be about the product details numbers which are not indicative of the results.

Very comprehensive work.

I am not a pro. How do you interpret this sentense? What does it say to you?

BombaUcigasa, I'd like to know more about your personal opinion and how you interpret this data as well. It doesn't say much on it's own.
The data doesn't say much, so far shows only the issue with the two time periods and the difference in profits, I was trying to "catch" them by noticing leaked statistical ambiguities in their numbers, there is no statistical indication that the numbers are cooked, but I was also unable to identify the method they use for profit-taking. It looks like they bet on price changes with open short or long positions (like forex) and they sometimes close on a profit or loss when the price moves rapidly. This could be made by a simple automated bot, 24/7, no need for hired day traders, but I digreess.

While customers might be misled into believing they get higher profits (more than 1.3% on average), they can check the calendar and get an idea of what the profits would look like.

looking at the results the curve is broken in the two time periods, before April and after April

they are saying they opened a new office in china and hired two new trader for implementing chinese exchanges in their system. the result of that, they claimed were flater results and less negative trading results. that could be the explanation for that and not a secret at all.
That's very nice of them, but with greater stability comes greater loss of profits. I personally would design my service to have better average profitability and mask variance by carrying results from the previous day (like mining pools operate). This would give the same profitability as the previous period while preventing negative days.

Anyway, my position stands as before, I can't tell if the operation is honest or if it's a ponzi. It matches real trading more, and it would require greater difficulty to operate it as a ponzi.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:21:16 PM

With the 20% commission, the two curves indicate a preference for 1.6% and 1.3%. The numbers appear naturally distributed, the only comment would be about the product details numbers which are not indicative of the results.

Very comprehensive work.

BombaUcigasa, I'd like to know more about your personal opinion and how you interpret this data as well. It doesn't say much on it's own.
The data doesn't say much, so far shows only the issue with the two time periods and the difference in profits, I was trying to "catch" them by noticing leaked statistical ambiguities in their numbers, there is no statistical indication that the numbers are cooked, but I was also unable to identify the method they use for profit-taking. It looks like they bet on price changes with open short or long positions (like forex) and they sometimes close on a profit or loss when the price moves rapidly. This could be made by a simple automated bot, 24/7, no need for hired day traders, but I digreess.

While customers might be misled into believing they get higher profits (more than 1.3% on average), they can check the calendar and get an idea of what the profits would look like.

That's very nice of them, but with greater stability comes greater loss of profits. I personally would design my service to have better average profitability and mask variance by carrying results from the previous day (like mining pools operate). This would give the same profitability as the previous period while preventing negative days.

Anyway, my position stands as before, I can't tell if the operation is honest or if it's a ponzi. It matches real trading more, and it would require greater difficulty to operate it as a ponzi.

Thx for the effort and for explanations, really nice analysis.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:14:15 PM

one more update:

as there are zero trading fees at the chinese markets, therefor they are having huge market volume. you should consider analysing spread and market depth. Not misleading, and the most relevant to trading.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:40:58 PM

one more update:

as there are zero trading fees at the chinese markets, therefor they are having huge market volume. you should consider analysing spread and market depth. Not misleading, and the most relevant to trading.
I don't know how they operate yet. The next step would be to compare average exchange prices for each day. This could show if they have a preference for buying/selling on certain exchanges.

The volume and volatility numbers are proportional, I would expect better results with higher volatility, but it doesn't seem to work this way.
rhader

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

Very comprehensive work.

Excellent unbiased analysis. I love seeing that here. Im the person that post bi-monthly reports of how my 139 trading funds are doing. So far so good. I dont have any problem with someone saying this is a scam, or not. But I see no evidence from anyone, so an unbiased analysis is always welcome. This COULD be a scam, just as much is it COULD NOT be. If that makes anyone uneasy please dont invest in it. Its that simple. After my funds expire in Nov, I probably wont invest in it again. I would have made roughly 60-85% of my investment back though, onto of my original investment. I invested in it originally because I read the entire thread and many people on here received their investment back without a hitch, on top of tremendous payouts. I would still say though, invest ONLY what you can afford to lose entirely.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:22:27 PM

This COULD be a scam, just as much is it COULD NOT be.

You are terrible at estimating odds.
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:23:28 AM

Does anyone expeirncing problems of getting initial investment after trading share 120 days?

I have a share that sould be unlocked yesterday, but BT shows it as an active share, yet its not bringin any earnings.
I've opened asupport ticket, lets see what they'll say.

I guess this might be because they do this manually,
anyway well see soon.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

Does anyone expeirncing problems of getting initial investment after trading share 120 days?

I have a share that sould be unlocked yesterday, but BT shows it as an active share, yet its not bringin any earnings.
I've opened asupport ticket, lets see what they'll say.

I guess this might be because they do this manually,
anyway well see soon.

So far good here they show up in about a day. Business day i believe.
vach

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:11:25 AM

OK, just to keep you guys updated,
in few hours support answered saying there are some maintanance works ongoing, but those will be finished in hours.

And it reall did unlocked in fiew hours...
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:13:40 AM

OK, just to keep you guys updated,
in few hours support answered saying there are some maintanance works ongoing, but those will be finished in hours.

And it reall did unlocked in fiew hours...

Nice, so you got your shares credit? Got you money, right?

vach

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:32:15 AM

Cashout is in progress, I'll keep you guys updated.
Now is a good time to buy bitcoins, I think i'll be back when price gets back to 550.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:21:41 AM

Cashouts are business days only, so tomorrow you ll get your money.

Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:29:57 AM

Friend of mine pointed me at this. I had a BTC or two sitting in a cold wallet doin' nothin' anyway, so I figured I'd give it a try. Will see what kind of return % i see. They advertise up to 3% daily on the trading shares, but historically, it looks more like 1.5%-2% is the average.

Now we play....the waiting game.

Man, the waiting game sucks. Let's play "Hungry, Hungry Hippos"!
wow, you've got a lot btc. Can you tell me how you get it, the bitcoin that you have
it is a good capital to play the trade and get better results.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

It appears as though the BitStamp ticker price on the site isn't working.  I just shot $20 worth of bitcoin over to pick up another trading contract to and I think it hooked me up at btc-e rates which are > $8 lower.   Ah well, here's hoping to a good 4 months at bitcoin-trader Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:52:13 AM

It appears as though the BitStamp ticker price on the site isn't working.  I just shot $20 worth of bitcoin over to pick up another trading contract to and I think it hooked me up at btc-e rates which are > $8 lower.   Ah well, here's hoping to a good 4 months at bitcoin-trader Smiley

Nice! What could go wrong in mearly 4 months!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:04:46 AM

Both tickers on the frontpages are just for information. They are using the Coindesk BPI for all conversions.
vach

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

As expected today they have sent money  5 BTC,
And probably this is it, i've successfully recovered all my losses from other ponzies,
so I'm out of ponzy stuff. Good luck everybody. And FUCK YOU SCAMMERS READING THIS Tongue
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:20:37 PM

Im now at the point i have my original investment back in my bitcoin wallet plus a couple of extra dollars.  Got 3 trading shares still in play that expire in the next month or so too.

Thats enough high risk investments for me.  Unlike MtGox i didnt get burned this time.
vach

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:36:41 PM

Returning initial investment first time is expected thing with most of the ponzies, you 90% will reinvest all you've got from the service...
I really honestly hope this service will be something real, but right now my conclusion about all businesses who offer me to invest and get passive income is that if there is a slight doubt that those might be scammers then DO NOT INVEST, i'm not so much afraid for that money I can loose, but mostly that some MF will take my money, and i even wont be able to beat a shit out of him... Thats making me angry, that is a stress i dont want to take no more...

Regarding BT : this service recovered all my losses on all ponzies i have had before... Only thing stopping me to invest is that they are keeping shady too, i dont see the reason for that, unless they go public, so that if i loose my money i know who is responsible for that, I wont invest no more. I'm having a feeling that this is one man show and sooner or later it will come to the logical end...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: