Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:21:44 PM

So much trolling on this thread!

I have played HYIPs in the past and what others are saying is true - they claim to do things such as forex trading when really it is just a ponzi scheme. However, Bitcoin Trader has some very clear differences that I would like to point out:

1) They steer clear from advertising on HYIP monitors/forums and even refused to comply with a blackmail attempt by one of them (so this HYIP monitor lists them as non-paying now).

If this is simply a ponzi scheme, don't you think they would want to advertise as much as possible to draw as many people in?!

2) They are not just involved in arbitrage trading, they are also involved with mining (another income stream).

3) They immediately convert your BTC to USD so they are not susceptible to exchange rate risk (makes sense as USD is needed to purchase BTC on the various exchanges to engage in arbitrage trading).

4) The returns vary and they have even had negative days (if they were a simply ponzi like BTC-Arbs, don't you think there would always be positive returns?!)

5) THEY HAVE SENT REPRESENTATIVES TO BITCOIN CONFERENCES!

Have you ever heard of a HYIP sending people to a conference?!

Given these facts, I believe that Bitcoin Trader is legit - they are run by a bunch of Bitcoin aficionados (not HYIP scum like BTC Arbs) and they are engaged in Bitcoin mining and arbitrage trading. Since both the price and volatility of Bitcoin has declined lately, so have the payouts from both the trading and mining contracts, further strengthening the argument that they are actually doing what they say they are.

So going forward, instead of just spewing verbal diarrhea and calling Bitcoin Trader a HYIP or ponzi, why not try to analyze the actual facts instead?

If you found this information helpful and would like to sign up with them, please use my referral link:

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref=lbritish

Note: Even though I have total faith in Bitcoin Trader, there are always "risks" such as a security breach, collapse in Bitcoin value / volatility, closure of exchanges, etc. As with ANY investment, never play with more than you can afford to lose!

Ah the smell of bullshit.

btc-arbs also avoided association with HYIP. Bitcoin-trader sure knows quite a bit about the HYIP industry and who has the best HYIP script out there for sale....

Security breach? Guess we know what bitcoin-trader will say when the day comes to keep the sheep ignorant.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:26:07 PM

In my thread, I have clearly stated a potential risk of investing into Bitcoin trader as well as investing into anything else Bitcoin related. I would really like to see any kind of proof for your theory about Bitcoin trader being a scam. Anything, anywhere, ever? Oh, right, u got burnt on some investment 10 years ago so everything else must be a scam.

The burden of proof lies on the one making illusory promises. Heck Madoff was giving only 0.83% per Month. 1%-3% per day program has a typical lifespan of 6-12 months before it disappears.

The pyramidal investment scheme stays the same whether its recent one or 10 yrs old. A scammer never changes a wining recipe  Roll Eyes

Let me suggest to all savvy ivestors here some No risk/Guarantee profit sarcasm offers yielding much higher returns (4-5% daily) than bitcoin-trader:

http://www.hyips.com/

There are hundred of such schemes out there, awaiting your money.

Good luck

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

In my thread, I have clearly stated a potential risk of investing into Bitcoin trader as well as investing into anything else Bitcoin related. I would really like to see any kind of proof for your theory about Bitcoin trader being a scam. Anything, anywhere, ever? Oh, right, u got burnt on some investment 10 years ago so everything else must be a scam.

The burden of proof lies on the one making illusory promises. Heck Madoff was giving only 0.83% per Month. 1%-3% per day program has a typical lifespan of 6-12 months before it disappears.

The pyramidal investment scheme stays the same whether its recent one or 10 yrs old. A scammer never changes a wining recipe  Roll Eyes

Let me suggest to all savvy ivestors here some No risk/Guarantee profit sarcasm offers yielding much higher returns (4-5% daily) than bitcoin-trader:

http://www.hyips.com/

There are hundred of such schemes out there, awaiting your money.

Good luck

Please, do not insult my intelligence. Bitcoin trader generates full ROI in about 4 months. Currently they are 6+ months old which means bunch of people have already reached full ROI.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gizmoh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

Ah, this is what I was waiting for. So sick of you doom theorists criticizing anything and everything and then offering your own link with not 1 but dozens of referraal links. Let us see what you recommend to savvy investors, a website where the first link recommends Rockwell Partners. This websites offers very nice ROI, about 3.5% PER DAY and this is not sarcasm.  They do some kind of Forex trading and this legit, according to your recommendation. You really expect me to trust your judgement after recommending this kind of junk. Please, do not insult my intelligence.

I do question your intelligence when you don't understand sarcasm..

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:39:19 PM

Ah, this is what I was waiting for. So sick of you doom theorists criticizing anything and everything and then offering your own link with not 1 but dozens of referraal links. Let us see what you recommend to savvy investors, a website where the first link recommends Rockwell Partners. This websites offers very nice ROI, about 3.5% PER DAY and this is not sarcasm.  They do some kind of Forex trading and this legit, according to your recommendation. You really expect me to trust your judgement after recommending this kind of junk. Please, do not insult my intelligence.

I do question your intelligence when you don't understand sarcasm..

I do question yours as well, cause your main determinant of a scam if whether you think it is a scam or not. I guess you do not earn a lot online.

gizmoh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

I do question yours as well, cause your main determinant of a scam if whether you think it is a scam or not. I guess you do not earn a lot online.

If it looks like a duck , quacks like a duck.. and i've seen similar duck as this one.

gizmoh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

Please, do not insult my intelligence. Bitcoin trader generates full ROI in about 4 months. Currently they are 6+ months old which means bunch of people have already reached full ROI.

The few early investors makes a profit, if the admin allows to withdraw the hefty profit. That's the concept of a pyramid scheme, the late comers, usually masses are the one end up losing money. And Greed makes them keep investing and not withdraw allowing for longer lifespan on such scheme.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

The few early investors makes a profit, if the admin allows to withdraw the hefty profit. That's the concept of a pyramid scheme, the late comers, usually masses are the one end up losing money. And Greed makes them keep investing and not withdraw allowing for longer lifespan on such scheme.

Wait, wait, if one is able to reach full ROI in 4 months and after, for example 12 months, one still manages to lose money, even if this website goes down, that person is a total moron and should not be dealing with Bitcoin or any other investment at all. I believe this website will be here in 6 months, I hope I am not wrong.

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:53:30 PM

Can't help me, but your avatar is looking like Dodo. A long extinct flightless bird...
gizmoh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

Wait, wait, if one is able to reach full ROI in 4 months and after, for example 12 months, one still manages to lose money, even if this website goes down, that person is a total moron and should not be dealing with Bitcoin or any other investment at all. I believe this website will be here in 6 months, I hope I am not wrong.

Who invested in this site 4 months ago,only a hand few.
And You believe they will be here in 6 months..
See you in 6 months
Bye

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

Who invested in this site 4 months ago,only a hand few.
And You believe they will be here in 6 months..
See you in 6 months
Bye

Yeah, see you in 6 months - wondering what you then have to say if BT is still around?Huh
gizmoh
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:04:12 PM

Can't help me, but your avatar is looking like Dodo. A long extinct flightless bird...

The mascot of my country, same fate awaits bitcoin-trader and its clients money i'm afraid Cheesy

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

I am always open for discussion with people using facts and arguments why something works or does not work. He thinks this is a scam so this must be a scam. Why, well he lost some money playing HYIPs 10 years ago. That is really strong argument. At least we agree on something, we agree on BYE.

lesnod11

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

I believe this is a scam, that being said I did invest in it albeit a very small amount. We will see if I get any ROI out of this site.
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:35:39 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 11:56:49 PM by hypersire

I have played HYIPs in the past and what others are saying is true - they claim to do things such as forex trading when really it is just a ponzi scheme. However, Bitcoin Trader has some very clear differences that I would like to point out:

1) They steer clear from advertising on HYIP monitors/forums and even refused to comply with a blackmail attempt by one of them (so this HYIP monitor lists them as non-paying now).

If this is simply a ponzi scheme, don't you think they would want to advertise as much as possible to draw as many people in?!

2) They are not just involved in arbitrage trading, they are also involved with mining (another income stream).

3) They immediately convert your BTC to USD so they are not susceptible to exchange rate risk (makes sense as USD is needed to purchase BTC on the various exchanges to engage in arbitrage trading).

4) The returns vary and they have even had negative days (if they were a simply ponzi like BTC-Arbs, don't you think there would always be positive returns?!)

Given these facts, I believe that Bitcoin Trader is legit - they are run by a bunch of Bitcoin aficionados (not HYIP scum like BTC Arbs) and they are engaged in Bitcoin mining and arbitrage trading. Since both the price and volatility of Bitcoin has declined lately, so have the payouts from both the trading and mining contracts, further strengthening the argument that they are actually doing what they say they are.

So going forward, instead of just spewing verbal diarrhea and calling Bitcoin Trader a HYIP or ponzi, why not try to analyze the actual facts instead?

If you found this information helpful and would like to sign up with them, please use my referral link:

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/

Note: Even though I have total faith in Bitcoin Trader, there are always "risks" such as a security breach, collapse in Bitcoin value / volatility, closure of exchanges, etc. As with ANY investment, never play with more than you can afford to lose!

btc-arbs also avoided association with HYIP. Bitcoin-trader sure knows quite a bit about the HYIP industry and who has the best HYIP script out there for sale....

Security breach? Guess we know what bitcoin-trader will say when the day comes to keep the sheep ignorant.

Yes, the smell of bullshit is very strong, coming straight out of your mouth.

I offered what, 5 solid arguments as to why Bitcoin Trader is not a typical HYIP. Your response - "btc-arbs also avoided association with HYIP". Oh really? I guess that's why BTC arbs advertised with MNO, the biggest HYIP blog on the Internet.

There's no point in arguing with you, as I don't think you even understand the definition of the word argument.
yonce

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:45:16 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 02:09:05 PM by grue

https://bitcoin-trader.biz/

Yes, the smell of bullshit is very strong, coming straight out of your mouth.

I offered what, 5 solid arguments as to why Bitcoin Trader is not a typical HYIP. Your response - "btc-arbs also avoided association with HYIP". Oh really? I guess that's why BTC arbs advertised with MNO, the biggest HYIP blog on the Internet.

There's no point in arguing with you, as I don't think you even understand the definition of the word argument.

I have no interest in "arguing" about a HYIP with someone who thinks it is legitimate. When you lose your money, let me know when you find those reps to get your money back from. And no a long term low interest paying HYIP has no desire to advertise as much as possible to get as many people in. There have been famous HYIP's that didn't advertise anywhere but through people referring others. btc-arbs I think had one HYIP monitor, not exactly peddling their site to all the hyip monitors. Bitcoin trader uses a HYIP script, they can insert any imaginable interest rate for the day they wish to choose. They can say they convert to USD all they want. How do you know that? If you are referring to the function of depositing your BTC and its valued at a USD value and added to your account - thats the way the bitcoin deposit function works in the script Bitcoin trader uses.

5 solid arguments is way too cocky.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
rocks1ar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:39:13 AM

I just want to say I am really happy with Bitcoin-trader so far and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. The payments have been on time every day, the communication with the admin has been spot on.

I am already coming up to making back 50% of my investment.

Yes there is ponzu schemes and HYIP's, but I firmly believe that BT is not one of them..

Nothing makes me happier then seeing my Bitcoin balance grow everyday and I look forward to doubling my money at the end of the term.

Everywhere we use Bitcoin at the moment is a huge risk, even using the exchanges, at least my risk is getting me around 25% a month profit which beats the 1-2% a month I used to make trading Forex and Futures.

Im not even going to leave my referral link to prove I am not just trying to make some money from this review...

Thanks Bitcoin trader so far, heres to the next few months.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:29:30 AM

I just want to say I am really happy with Bitcoin-trader so far and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. The payments have been on time every day, the communication with the admin has been spot on.

Yes there is ponzu schemes and HYIP's, but I firmly believe that BT is not one of them..

Nothing makes me happier then seeing my Bitcoin balance grow everyday and I look forward to doubling my money at the end of the term.

Everywhere we use Bitcoin at the moment is a huge risk, even using the exchanges, at least my risk is getting me around 25% a month profit which beats the 1-2% a month I used to make trading Forex and Futures.

Im not even going to leave my referral link to prove I am not just trying to make some money from this review...

It is good it is working out for you and I hope you get all your funds back too.   The problem I have is with the 120 lock-in coupled with balances being maintained in US dollars.  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  Say you put in 2 BTC, at $450 and it is converted to dollars and locked in.   What if bitcoin has a major run during that 4 months and goes to $1800.  You get back .5 BTC instead of the 2 BTC you put in.  Just how good do the returns look then?   My example is extreme, but if they are doing arbitrage why do they have to convert you bitcoin balance to fiat anyway.   It just doesn't make sense to me.   

However bitcoin-trader.biz has been running for months and the BTC market has been favorable to them.   
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

It is good it is working out for you and I hope you get all your funds back too.   The problem I have is with the 120 lock-in coupled with balances being maintained in US dollars.  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  Say you put in 2 BTC, at $450 and it is converted to dollars and locked in.   What if bitcoin has a major run during that 4 months and goes to $1800.  You get back .5 BTC instead of the 2 BTC you put in.  Just how good do the returns look then?   My example is extreme, but if they are doing arbitrage why do they have to convert you bitcoin balance to fiat anyway.   It just doesn't make sense to me.   

However bitcoin-trader.biz has been running for months and the BTC market has been favorable to them.   

USD part is true but it works both ways. What if you have invested when BTC was $1200 and get your profits out when BTC is low. At 1% per day, you would break even in BTC in under 40 business days. IMO, the best tactics is to transfer 80% of your profits in BTC and withdraw until you break even.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:00:46 PM

USD part is true but it works both ways. What if you have invested when BTC was $1200 and get your profits out when BTC is low. At 1% per day, you would break even in BTC in under 40 business days. IMO, the best tactics is to transfer 80% of your profits in BTC and withdraw until you break even.

Agreed the last few months have been very much in your favor if you are trying to build btc there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: