Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2193 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Hi there brawdias! Its good to hear that. I never been in switzerland, but i knew that the climate in there could be more cooler than in other location and the humidity could be more appropriate than those in artics. Some say the best country is Japan because most of the establishment knew and received bitcoin as a payment. But it just recent that it came switzerland is a runnerup for that. I just notice that they are first in the european country to be marked as crytptocurrency friendly country.  I hope other neighboring country follow the lead.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I have heard that Switzerland is the best country in the world. Of course they mean after Israel... They have more money than they can spend
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

What good about Switzerland is the low cost of electricity, low temperature climate and a lots of cows to live with. Yeah, I am a milk lover that is why I love those animals that produces them. I have a friend who live in swiss and when i see a fb post in their area, it is like a paradise to live with. They have huge mountains and green grass. However, when miner will flock swiss, it will follow what is happening in the iceland nowadays. Time will come the area could be polluted due to a huge demand of fossil fuel that will power those electric plants.
Salemmia

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Japan is the most crypto friendly country . Japanese govt all ready legalize crypto currency as a official transaction. And after japan Switzerland is the second country this country also recognize crypto   currency.
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Honestly, the US seems very favorable based on how the SCC is reviewing things.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

African is still the best dont care and even have database of their citizens to track their activities...
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

South Korea, China was the best place for bitcoin and all cryptocurrency as I know. And Japan is the home for bitcoin. But the sad thing is South Korea, China banned cryptocurrency last year. Though recently we've seen an article that South Korea is trying to legalize bitcoin again.
So, we can say, Japan, Switzerland, and the Island is the best place for bitcoin.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Best crypto friendly countries are United States of America, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Netherlands, Ireland, China, India, and Finland.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

switzerland ❤
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Switzerland has been growing and a good country to dwell in. Even with their open arms to accepting Cryptocurrency, I expect nothing less from them.

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

Yes it is true that Switzerland is the best country to live in and that is very good if bitcoin is developed by Swiss and by inventing tools that facilitate bitcoin transactions such as bitcoin ATM or also a bitcoin store store.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Crypto currency has faced all kind of problems with country governments in the resent past, there are however countries that are crypto friendly the best of them  i think is Japa, other countries include:Sweden, Denmark and Ukraine
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I think japan is still the best for a country that receives cryptocurrency. In Japan it seems easy to make all transactions using crypto currency. Next I choose german and south africa.
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Switzerland seems to be the only country that wants to be a real positive friend of crypto. This is one of the main reasons I think crypto will do ok. A good stable country like Switzerland on our side cant hurt. Check out UTrust - the crypto bank based there. Its growing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Malta's on the top spot but Switzerland on the third place is making the country to be crypto friendly. IIRC the first bank that allows crypto transactions can be found there or I'm wrong?
If all countries are like this then the world will be peaceful.
African is still the best dont care and even have database of their citizens to track their activities...
How it can be? can you give more details about Africa on their stand about crypto?

You don't know the whole story. Their crypto taxes are huge, which by no means make it the best country in the world for crypto enthusiasts.
I like Japan but this is true. Cost of living there is high so tax for small crypto holders and traders will be heavy.

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

I guess this been doing a great job implementing the system of bitcoin in their county also they were also capable ofbdoing it and implementing it adopting bitcoin os really not easy as it trnsact in its system. Making it legal also will make a big risk in the economy also a lot of bank will also disagree or maybe bank could also use bitcoin as an assets.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

of course Japan, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Russia, this country I hear is the most friendly country with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies of its kind.
Considered

Activity: 504