Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

The answer, based on the sum of all the previous replies is - yes, I've read through the whole thread.   Cheesy

Switzerland

But, setting up ops might be cheaper in other places around the world that are crypto-friendly, such as Estonia.

Also, if your Token targets location specific activity, then it would make sense to be centred in that location, and not Switzerland, duh.  For instance, if your token relates to the New York Subway, wouldn't a NY-based op prevail over a Swiss company? Highly hypothetical, of course, but just saying.    Grin
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

You may be right depending on were you get your source of information from. The creator of bitcoin is still unknown to anybody so i guess it will be wrong to trust your source of information the satashi nakamoto is from Japan. It is actually now accepted as an anonymous name for anyone/a group who wants to stay anonymous after generating ans idea. The name can even mean a group of people and so to say "is from" makes you wrong. As for Switzerland nor Japan, i know not who is much into crypto. But very soon china will take over.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

As what I've researched, the best country for crypto is Japan simply because it is the origin where Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner also their country is the pioneer of so called digital currency. They also said that Switzerland is also the best for crypto because they said that it is the real positive friend of crypto.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

That's good news because the world of crypto is increasingly useful for countries that want to wear it. And I'm very sure bitcoin will be more desirable if there is one example of the country that use it but the country's economy is not messed up.
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

Best country right now for Crypt is Malta !!!
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

Japanese government is also trying to enforcing the management of crypto and ICOs. And Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan or not is still a mystery.

Best country right now for Crypt is Malta !!!

Yes, some small counties are more open for crypto.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Dude, can you edit the title topic to include "at the moment" These things do change as truly cryptocurrency is highly unpredictable, always. With many countries and personalities regularly changing their stance now and then, we really can't say the adjudged best country now, Switzerland, will remain best in the next 2-5 years. Remember that China used to be a conducive place for cryptocurrency a few months ago but not any more now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zainy

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

yeah i would say Switzerland too
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

This is nothing but a very good news having the advanced country Switzerland as the world leading Crypto Economy alongside Japan, Germany and many others that had legally accepted Bitcoin. This is at least a great sign or an indicator for other less developed or developing countries that Bitcoin is truly a virtual on line Digital currency that must be accepted as one of their future store of value for medium of exchanges for goods and services not minding FUDs or its volatility that shall be at advantage to them when accepted.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

I think the State of switzerland who strongly support the country because crypto believe against currency online.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

I think its good to invest and do a crypto here in the Philippines because now our banks was looking to use it and also many branches here was already accepted crypocurrencies for payment system like bitcoin,actually here in the Philippines there are so many ico`s that opening so i think this is good that our country was looking by many company and investors.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

Switzerland's policy on the whole cryptocurrency market is quite friendly.
Therefore, Switzerland became a big country in block chain, and more and more enterprises chose to transfer to Switzerland for block chain research and ICO crowdfunding. Grin

mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

The best country for crypto is Switzerland, South Africa, Germany, which is permitting legal and trade. Its future is nice future.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Not only switzerland,but also Slovenia the country with the biggest civil support for Bitcoin in the world now has an active public organization “Bitcoin Association” and may very well be on its path to become the Silicon Valley of Europe.Maybe This year, Slovenia is planning to host the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference for the first time which will include presentations by the president of “Bitcoin Association” in Slovenia, large U.S. blockchain consultancy agencies and more.
irpunfpp

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

In Switzerland, which is now the best encrypted country in Europe, their government has opened a full contrast to the currency, and recently introduced some measures to encourage digital money.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

I agree with the statement, because everything in the Swiss country is all-round and affordable, and understands the needs of advanced and intelligent people
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

In Switzerland, which is now the best encrypted country in Europe, their government has opened a full contrast to the currency, and recently introduced some measures to encourage digital money.
This is good information for all  fans of the crypto industry. If in our country become poorly mated to this area, we will go to Switzerland.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

yes Switzerland is more cryptocurrency friendly country and in asia Japan is most bitcoin friendly country now European union also adoption cryptocurrency
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

Whatever you know it is just right. Here is the talk of European countries. Japan is Asian country. Japan will be the first to be statistics in Asian countries.Maybe the future of Switzerland will surpass Japan.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I think Switzerland government has supported cryptcurrency industry and I may say is the best country for crypto. Also Japan too is coming up gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: