Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Many countries are available to trade crypto currencies, but same time many countries are regulating cryptos and bitcoin, Russia,Japan Middle east countries are good crypto trading countries, in future may be many more countries will regulate, I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin,
Emprmanite

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Hey Guys

Are there any countries that make it very attractive for Crypto companies to move their operations to that country such as minimal taxation or beneficial treatment for mining in a greener way? It would be beneficial for a country to create a Crypto version of Silicon Valley esp with the effect that companies that Canaan have on the cities they're in
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Only two countries I think is the best country for crypto these are Japan and Switzerland because both countries are legalizing the use of bitcoin in almost all establishment.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

some in some countries in europe have started to apply and start adopting criptocurrency system, especially in swiss country have started applying bitcoin sales, developed country of Switzerland as Crypto Economy leading world with Japan
If bitcoin is applied to sales in Indonesia then I am the first one to be grateful because I am sure bitcoin is very useful for Indonesian people even I want Indonesia to be a developed country with bitcoin transactions and a crypto based bank.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

When it pertains to the ‘best’, it requires that the bitcoin itself is legal in that country, and for that criteria the country of Japan and Switzerland are on the top of the list.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Japan's also great for crypto since Japan has been really open to bitcoins and are striving to be called as the bitcoin capital of the world. Try your luck with Japan too because they're just as good as Switzerland. There lots of countries that is best suited for bitcoins.

3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

I see East Asian countries such as Japan, Korea and chinese the digital money industry are developing very strongly, especially in Japan when bitcoin can be allowed to trade really.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Adding to Switzerland as the best country to live and accept crypto as their currency of exchange I like to add Singapore, Canada and Japan in this list. The most favourite is Singapore where every thing is available to purchase and accessible for sight seeing their. This country is developing amazingly in all terms and the crypto acceptance wil make this country to a new level.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

The best country for crypto is russia because russian state of bitcoin is not banned and 100% of russian population creates crypto as their new job and banks in russia also support crypto transactions.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

I guess Japan, Switzerland, Russia, Scandinavian countries, UK, and South Africa are the best countries for crypto today. Meanwhile Southern America countries, Indonesia, Australia, USA, Canada, South Korea, China, India, and eastern European countries also own great prospects. slowly but surely, crypto will spreading more and more.
Lewyen

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

my best knowledge is swiss country, maybe there is no prohibition to play bitcoin there. but individually to safeguard their economies, they also work in general. interesting news to wait which country will lead.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

I will remind Japan of all before. Because the use of bitcoin in Japan was a lot. ATM booths are at Japan. But at this time I will say Switzerland. The country is very advanced. There are a lot of uses of bitcoin. I would say the best crypto country is Switzerland.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Maybe german is one of the best countries for krypto.di german krypto bitcoin type is a legitimate payment instrument. Germany is the economic center of unieropa country so I think it is very suitable to establish a krypto company there
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

Yes.China is A best Crypto currency But japan is the best crypto Lover.This countries is Bitcoin industry for the word.This Countries Bitcoin earning Day by day increase.
This countries most people Bitcoin earning best side Bitcoin Talk use.This countries people good income earning for bitcoin.So I there for Bitcoin crypto best country for Japan.
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

The approach to regulating crypto-currencies in the world varies greatly. The governments of the countries of the Middle East, Central Asia and the Indochina Peninsula are trying to ban the use of digital money, fearing for the stability of the economy. In northern Europe and the United States, the situation is reversed - the authorities are trying to regulate the market, but at the same time to help players conduct business.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Iceland is rapidly becoming a paradise for miners - cold temperatures all year round and an abundance of cheap geothermal energy to feed farms. In addition, miners can reduce the impact on the environment, using exclusively renewable energy. Alex Karis, CEO of DigitalBTC, the first crypto-currency company listed on a major stock exchange, said earlier: "We can reduce electricity costs and provide ourselves with an advantage as the expansion of operations for the production of crypto-currencies. Some time ago we launched a new platform and look forward to further growth of the mining industry. "

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

Maybe Japan is the best country for Crypto! why kq i say japanese ?! because japan is the origin country of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, japan also has legalized Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and there we are free to use Cryptocurrency.
japan can be used as a pilot state that legalize bitcoin, japanese state is a country that can accept cryptocurrency pretty well so i think japan is one of the countries supporting cryptocurrency in the world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

I heard in another website that Estonia was the best country for holding bitcoins, because their regulations allow you to sell and buy at any time without paying any taxes, and putting that money on the bank. Anyway, i am not 100% sure about this

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Japan is the best place for cryptocurrency, any news from there has a great impact in bitcoin price.Estonia is also the best place to deal in cryptocurrency, it has even the government backing and the country want to create its own cryptocurrency.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

Nigeria, south korea, Malta is the best countries for Crypto no regulations no sanctions.
Its basically on your own risk!
Crypto is the best thing that can happen to our generation!
Kudo to Sat..!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: