Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2193 times)
Badik

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Yes because Switzerland is still ahead of the curved and this is back a hard numbers like money raised by some of the ICO who live in that place. This place also focus on cryptocurrency that gives them future when it comes to business.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:03 AM

Denmark is one of the nations that look to dispense with paper cash, cashless settlement and the advanced money here are far reaching. As per the national bank of the nation, bitcoin isn't a money, which implies that its utilization in the nation isn't directed by the state, and exchanges in bitcoins are not subject to tax assessment. In any case, Denmark is home to various bitcoin new companies and trades, for instance CCEDK. In Spring of this current year, Denmark was the main Scandinavian nation where land was obtained with bitcoin. The installment supplier was nearby organization Coinify.
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Yes because Switzerland is still ahead of the curved and this is back a hard numbers like money raised by some of the ICO who live in that place. This place also focus on cryptocurrency that gives them future when it comes to business.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:11:24 AM
Merited by franciscoDC (4)

Im proud to say that my country doing very good about crypto especially using for bitcoin...

here im gathered some information that will encourage you to do crypto here in the Philippines

1: http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

here the news that our bank was wanted to link rural banks using blockchain
2: http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/21/18/unionbank-to-link-rural-banks-using-blockchain

75 days ago our national banks was looking to use bitcoin here is the link

3: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/422684/PNB-looks-into-use-of-bitcoin

thats all but currently theres more good activity and news about using crypto here in Philippines.So you have no regret about choosing my country.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

Not all countries can be friendly to Crypto. America is the country most used Bitcoin. But that does not make America the best country for Cryptocurrency. Switzerland is one of the friendliest countries in crypto. In addition there are Germany, Holland and Portugal are also very friendly on the crypto.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

Australian senators argue that the lack of Bitcoin in Australia as an official payment instrument definitely weakens the competitiveness of the local financial market. They argue that their country can no longer compete with Asians in the field of cheap products and services. It is therefore necessary to take up the challenge in the financial sector by including crypto currency in the official currency.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

many countries are good for crypto but I still choose jepan as one of the best country at this time with the first time bitcoin was created in country jepan and that make bitcoin also come from japan.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Japan for sure! It is the only Asian country that i know that legalized bitcoin and there is a lot of stores that you can visit and spend your bitcoin just like a normal currency and it is a great thing to experience and if you have a lot of bitcoin or if you have some excess of bitcoin from your wallet and you want to go to a trip and spend that then go to Japan.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

The best country for crypto is Switzerland, South Africa, Germany.crypto's future is good future.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

In my opinion there are some very good countries for crypto of which is Japanese state, Switzerland and Germany country which has legalized bitcoin and bitcoin grow big in that country

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

Hope so Japan is the best country for Crypto. I still choose jepan as one of the best country.But in Switzerland  There are a lot of uses of bitcoin.This country is very advanced.Switzerland's people have understood the value of Bitcoin. So they are investing Bitcoin to benefit from the future.Many people in Switzerland know that Bitcoin is involved in Switzerland.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

in my opinion is japan. The Japanese government has authorized bitcoin as the legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who receive payments with bitcoins. The number of stores that receive digital payments with bitcoin has more than 4,500 outlets. Like the Nikkei that experienced a surge in transactions after working with bitcoin towards the end of 2017.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

Is it confirmed that the Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan, please do care to share on where you get this info. I'm curious too.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Since japan is the most modernize country around the world so I think japan is best country for crypto market and we all  that the founder of bitcoin is a japanese citizen named Satoshi Nakamoto.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Currently Swiss country is a very good country for Crypto currency, but recently I also heard Japan is also included in the good and good Country for Crypto currency, which many companies in Japan have made payroll their employees using this Crypto currency, or Bitcoin. May all countries be the best to receive Crypto as the future currency of technology.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

Switzerland is the best country for cryptocurrency, you can do business and sell easily bitcoin and buy easily.Smiley
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

Switzerland is an advanced country with sophisticated industrial technology. not surprisingly Swiss legalize cryptocurrency. but I think Japan is the best country in the use of cryptocurrency. because the number of retail stores that receive bitcoin as a means of payment in Japan is very much. and bitcoin ATMs in Japan also exist. even big companies like nikkei and big cameras have received bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

the country that is the best place to develop cryptocurrency is a country that has advanced technological developments, and has a good financial condition so that many will buy the coin and become very useful. for example the country singapore, Switzerland and several other countries.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

Countries that leads economic growth are opened with this technology and it's promises.But still even with such countries that allows crypto trading and utilizing there are people who hates it. Well it will be too late for them to realize when this comes mainstream and traditional banking system are lost forever.The international community asks for crypto transactions they'll probably cave and force companies into working with them.They didn't do this with the bankers because of how powerful and politically connected the bankers were.
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

This is a list of the 5 most forward thinking countries when it comes to Bitcoin. Most of these countries not only have low (or even zero) cryptocurrency taxes.Countries are Belarus,Portugal,Hong Kong,Netherlands & Germany.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: