Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

In Europe, Switzerland and United kingdom is the best country to deal with crypto. In Asia, Japan and Singapore is the best country to deal in cryptocurrency. In Africa, south Africa and Kenya. America has Canada and Brazil as the best for north and south ,respectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Switzerland, interesting for a second I thought this was to be the best country in the world but it turns out this was europe bound

maybe the title should have read "Best country for crypto in Europe." Wink

Just wondering if EU privacy laws that will be effective starting tomorrow will have any effect on these rankings
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

I think that Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

I think Japan is a very important country in the development of cryptocurrency because there bitcoin is something reasonable not considered as something foreign and in Japan we can always see how things about cryptocurrency continue to exist
I agreed with what you said due to the massive adoption of bitcoin causes by their market last year but to be honest the EU region are doing great this days by creating cryptocurrency banking and with that crypto currency will mainstream of payment soon.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

I like Singapore, this small country allows developers to develop blockchain and cryptocurrency based projects
this became the favorite country of the develoer in developing the project

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

I think the best country to develop cryptocurrency is a country that has a lot of startup and has a very good economic condition seems the most suitable country for cryptocurrency I think is Switzerland.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
philippines also a good country for crypto we already use this coin as a payment method to some market here in our country. and government allow to use it in trading platforms.
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

philippines also a good country for crypto we already use this coin as a payment method to some market here in our country. and government allow to use it in trading platforms.

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Japan i think. Japan is very much advance with regards to technology and majority of its population can easily avail themselves with cryptocurrencies. Japanese people are not afraid but they welcome such technologies.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.

As what i heard Switzerland, Japan, US, and also singapore are the most friendly countries for crypto. Though Japan is the most advantage in terms of technology they can easily avail with crypto as well as the US. But whether which country is the best for crypto as long as other countries accept it then its good news.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

Switzerland people already have knowledge about technology and cryptocurrency. beside that their government welcome on technology inovation. Its good for switzerland people to have government like that. I hope that government policy like that can adopted by others country
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

yes , you are write Switzerland has become known as “Crypto Valley”!!! Tezos, Ethereum, Shapeshift and many others have established themselves in Switzerland .Japan,Russia,AUS, Singapur are also known as best place for crypto.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Switzerland is the best place to practice crypt. There is also a Belarusian power plant and promises of tax benefits))
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

I think the best country for crypto is Japan. Japan is one of the fastest countries to receive advanced technologies such as Bitcoin. Japan is a very advanced country, so it is very suitable if crypto survives and continue to live in Japan. Certainly crypto will grow rapidly and Japan will be the best country.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

In my opinion, there are Top 5 Countries that are Crypto-friendly-

1. Switzerland.
2. Denmark.
3. Estonia.
4. Slovenia.
5. Georgia.

there many country crypto friends. Obviously, cryptocurrency is the future no matter the country.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.

Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
I can say, its not time yet for cryptocurrency in the Philippines.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

Yeah! i heard the news about Philippine, i'ts nice to Asian countries  accepting the revolution. Hope this attitude spread to the south asia also.

Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
I can say, its not time yet for cryptocurrency in the Philippines.
I think there are many better countries about crypto than philippines. well, maybe korea, or japan, or any other country that always make a development about crypto. well, it's a good development for philippines, it's just that there are still many more advanced countries about crypto.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

I believe Japan has been the country that is totally open for cryptocurrency. Heck, even Satoshi Nakamoto, a Japanese, invented the most famous cryptocurrency out today which is bitcoin. It just goes to show how friendly and how welcoming the country is to cryptocurrency.

Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

each country has different statistics in the ranking of crypto usage, I highly appreciate Switzerland as a "Blockchain-Friendly Countries" country rating because it has been tax-free for investors and this can increase investors' incentives to invest in cryptocurrency
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

I think the best country for crypto is Switzerland.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: