Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mods: NUKE 120 act] Commercial Spambots post and delete 1000s of posts per day  (Read 1318 times)
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:46:33 PM by LoyceV

I've been thinking that something like a shadow ban could be useful in these situations
A shadow ban works only on the account you use, the spammer who has 35 accounts in his bot is unlikely to read the forum from any one of those accounts. Unless you mean their current bots won't get a banned-error and don't realize they need to switch to the next batch of accounts > that would work!

I'm sure mitchell could hook up his bot to automatically flag these phrases
What bot is this? This is the first time I hear about it.

I would love a captcha that would make them read the rules on the forum, like typing the second word, the last character or the first of a random rule around here.  Grin Grin
I love it! It won't stop bots, but it will teach humans how to behave on the forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

I'm sure mitchell could hook up his bot to automatically flag these phrases
What bot is this? This is the first time I hear about it.

I think he is referring to MindlessElectron

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

I've tested 3 more threads. During the time it took me to download the last page 500 times, some real posts were added too. I'll have to adjust my script for that, for now I'll manually mark those.
Please nuke all accounts that I didn't strike through.

[ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION
    -1.     500                                                         ishinn99
     0.     499                                                         Theizestooke

1.     330                                                         iputnikov
     2.     266                                                         Coinsher
     3.     113                                                         cryptoworld9x

4.      81                                                         sworeler This account had one post that didn't get deleted, I think the bot must have failed on this. It was downloaded more times than the post below (which is above it on the page), so this account must have had deleted posts too
     5.      60                                                         IpPrograff
     6.      23                                                         aquestar
     7.      22                                                         sionyxia
     8.      22                                                         Hyneutli
     9.      22                                                         Diagonalig
    10.      22                                                         cincodendon
    11.      21                                                         vanderulat
    12.      21                                                         gentelix
    13.      21                                                         Dolledrage
    14.      20                                                         foxbridio
    15.      20                                                         yacketta
    16.      20                                                         gooblesswo
    17.      20                                                         scalinala
    18.      20                                                         gendleri
    19.      19                                                         PierceWacky
    20.      19                                                         nathsuave
    21.      19                                                         pirafinal
    22.      19                                                         lillinkto
    23.      19                                                         Racererwe
    24.      19                                                         frizerag
    25.      19                                                         regearna
    26.      19                                                         cetarphi
    27.      19                                                         speghead
    28.      18                                                         dreamerrinz
    29.      18                                                         Solomonis
    30.      18                                                         hinchfunkysun
    31.      18                                                         tosilved
    32.      18                                                         ledgergyny
    33.      18                                                         latestthe
    34.      17                                                         multrapto
    35.      17                                                         PeatearLex
    36.      17                                                         dollsleekspecials
    37.      16                                                         flirtyann
    38.      16                                                         ipaxerks
    39.      16                                                         bullkenji

🔥[ANN][ICO] Seal - The Currency of Authenticity 💖
     0.     500                                                         aymentr
     1.     196                                                         VERONEUM
     2.      76                                                         transwe
     3.      53                                                         deskupfor
     4.      28                                                         HelloWow
     5.      26                                                         hirotelynn
     6.      24                                                         Movieldosol
     7.      23                                                         dreamydubya
     8.      22                                                         Editory
     9.      22                                                         AngelsFlashy
    10.      22                                                         ginoplace
    11.      21                                                         ghoulsellel
    12.      21                                                         rocketeren
    13.      21                                                         bleakerse
    14.      21                                                         louforb
    15.      20                                                         deanapolbl
    16.      20                                                         Longist
    17.      20                                                         peateartsie
    18.      20                                                         educorpha
    19.      20                                                         megacuddly
    20.      20                                                         Avermxen
    21.      19                                                         jestlent
    22.      19                                                         Dormurtv
    23.      19                                                         santasafi
    24.      19                                                         wssummers
    25.      19                                                         myherousie
    26.      18                                                         simoniquard
    27.      18                                                         linksuper
    28.      18                                                         spunkymedia
    29.      18                                                         nanocynie
    30.      18                                                         marcsyshaus
    31.      18                                                         muftizo
    32.      18                                                         readynali
    33.      18                                                         Darichowor
    34.      16                                                         tabloidlover
    35.      15                                                         talenterce
    36.      13                                                         dragonletter

⚡ 💖[ANN] [ICO]💖 BONUS 40%-100%, PMC ⚡ 💖 ICO LIVE NOW PACMANCOIN ⚡ 💖💖🗼⚡ 💖
   -12.     999                                                         jhon20
   -11.     502                                                         Lhor911
   -10.     500                                                         HelixVin
    -9.     500                                                         aioservices18
    -8.     500                                                         Thanghg
    -7.     500                                                         sasor11
    -6.     500                                                         djonkar
    -5.     500                                                         ALMONDS
    -4.     500                                                         kaikai18
    -3.     500                                                         Ruffian14
    -2.     500                                                         lhea056
    -1.     500                                                         Hakamoto
     0.     500                                                         jercess18

1.     176                                                         Petehr
     2.      70                                                         logothellot
     3.      24                                                         hiverselog
     4.      24                                                         wakeboardtiger
     5.      24                                                         writinginformation
     6.      23                                                         nonfehanl
     7.      22                                                         weblograsp
     8.      22                                                         citailer
     9.      21                                                         deluxenora
    10.      21                                                         narrative
    11.      21                                                         boberstay
    12.      21                                                         misssummary
    13.      21                                                         Roachawbu
    14.      21                                                         landslayergot
    15.      21                                                         helppostmatter
    16.      20                                                         seettere
    17.      20                                                         wordenergytop
    18.      20                                                         helpfulomaha
    19.      20                                                         strongtoma
    20.      20                                                         primellhe
    21.      20                                                         hugiadrietus
    22.      19                                                         thebestskunky
    23.      19                                                         halfmeit
    24.      19                                                         serenedictator
    25.      19                                                         troptras
    26.      18                                                         Wannallom
    27.      18                                                         hempactive
    28.      18                                                         SkunkyChilled
    29.      18                                                         mowerworldshat
    30.      18                                                         soccerfairy
    31.      18                                                         maxshcamtaru
    32.      18                                                         parchulin
    33.      18                                                         crunchnine
    34.      17                                                         kosivera
    35.      17                                                         FallenLegend
    36.      17                                                         unbeamax
    37.      16                                                         Ghouligovin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

A shadow ban works only on the account you use, the spammer who has 35 accounts in his bot is unlikely to read the forum from any one of those accounts. Unless you mean their current bots won't get a banned-error and doesn't realize it needs to switch to the next batch of accounts > that would work!
Yeah that's what I mean. They probably wouldn't notice for at least a while, and any way to inconvenience them would be great.

I think he is referring to MindlessElectron
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:39:15 PM
Merited by actmyname (1)

-snip-

Mods: am I trusted enough for you to nuke those accounts if I provide lists like this, without further evidence? If so, I'll process other threads too.
I'm curious to see how quickly the next batch of bots starts spamming after these are nuked.
If bumpbots can be nuked fast enough, the spammers' business model becomes worthless. That leaves them spamming without deleting posts though, but that's something for another topic.

-snip-

Can't Loyce just be made a mod already? It's obvious to me that they know their stuff and are making the biggest effort out of anyone else on the forum to deal with spam in the altcoin sub forum.

Excluding existing mods of course.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1651
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

Can't Loyce just be made a mod already?
I wouldn't mind having my own nuke button indeed Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Can't Loyce just be made a mod already? It's obvious to me that they know their stuff and are making the biggest effort out of anyone else on the forum to deal with spam in the altcoin sub forum.

Excluding existing mods of course.

This might be a good decision. We do need more patrollers to take care of the newbie spammers problem.
We could even do this for a month, on a trial basis. Smiley
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

This might be a good decision. We do need more patrollers to take care of the newbie spammers problem.
Thanks for the endorsements Cheesy
It's been suggested by others too. The only open Mod-position that I've seen, was for Politics and Society, which is a board I'm not really interested in.
But I don't think being a Mod is a position to ask for, so I'll just drop subtle hints that I wouldn't mind having a nuke button Wink

My 4 lists of spammers are still not nuked. I'm not going to report their posts, some don't even have posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Thanks for the endorsements Cheesy
It's been suggested by others too. The only Mod-position that I've seen, was for Politics and Society, which is a board I'm not really interested in.
But I don't think being a Mod is a position to ask for, so I'll just drop subtle hints that I wouldn't mind having a nuke button Wink

My 4 lists of spammers are still not nuked. I'm not going to report their posts, some don't even have posts.

Someone is going to have to make the thread for you then Wink

I know the current staff work hard but they are simply overworked with the constant spam. Looks to me that you got enough endorsements already. I don't really care who becomes the moderator but I think it's obvious that someone needs to be appointed.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I can think of several solutions:
1. Ignore Newbies when sorting on "Last post" date. This way, Newbies can't bump threads anymore.
This is a good idea but I think that you should bump it up to Jr. Members as well. With the screenshot I posted below you will see on this two threads I saw that Jr. Members are also part of this bumping service as well. Including the Jr. Members as well will help us shut down this kind of services more effectively.

Proof # 1

Proof # 2

Proof # 3

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

1. Ignore Newbies when sorting on "Last post" date. This way, Newbies can't bump threads anymore.
This is a good idea but I think that you should bump it up to Jr. Members as well.

Yeah this is what I was thinking too.
When it comes to collect merit the bots will die.

The copper membership can have the privilege to bump a thread, also only Copper members can start an Ann thread /and members above Jr. of course/.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

This is a good idea but I think that you should bump it up to Jr. Members as well.
That's probably better. My initial assumption was it takes them longer to rank up their bots, but indeed, requiring at least a Member account to bump a thread stops the spam-to-rank-up before the bots even start it.

With the screenshot I posted below you will see on this two threads I saw that Jr. Members are also part of this bumping service as well.
The posts didn't get deleted, so they fall into a different category:
That leaves them spamming without deleting posts though, but that's something for another topic.
Useless trivial posts to bump and fill a thread are also part of the "service" offered by paid spammers ("1 ETH (0.08 BTC) for 400 posts"), but catching them requires manually checking the posts. I'm not sure how often they use the same phrase, and patrol doesn't show Jr. Members' posts, so it's much harder to automate checking.

Including the Jr. Members as well will help us shut down this kind of services more effectively.
Agreed. Let's hope Admins can implement this, I don't know if this requires a lot of work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:14:57 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:25:40 PM by LoyceV

Bump for moderator attention Cheesy

The bumpdeletespam still continuous, and will probably keep going as long as they earn from doing so. I'd like to see all involved accounts banned, but I'll need someone with the nuke power to help me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

I'm active on another forum where you can't edit your posts after 1 hour nor can you delete them
I would go for something similar, like switching totally off the possibility of deleting/editing a post (and not after an hour, but totally), no delete/edit for a week from now, and that would clearly show who are the bumping users and how they do this bumping service.
It won't hurt really nobody except the bumper spammers (and it won't need much coding)
Someone who has a really good reason to delete a post, can ask for it in the Meta (or report itself to a moderator)...
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

It won't hurt really nobody except the bumper spammers (and it won't need much coding)
Someone who has a really good reason to delete a post, can ask for it in the Meta (or report itself to a moderator)...
I use the edit button a lot (for legit reasons). Especially when I open a thread by myself, I want to be able to update the first post (and that can be months later).
I'd be okay to disable this feature for the lower ranks. If Copper members are excepted, I'd be okay to disable it for all ranks, and pay for Copper membership. But I don't think taking away functionality from legit users is a solution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 12:07:24 PM by iasenko

Here is one from me,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2097953

I did't have the time to quote it because it got deleted.

I always say it's better to postpone and fix things, than launch a bug addled product and destroy your reputation.

image loading...

Googleing this quote I got quite a few hits, well already deleted but..

I have suggestion to add the additional post count to the profile /including the deleted posts/ so those are easily spotted. It could be toggled same as the current post count.
What you think?

Extra material for report, see this guy > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1990736
bumping his Ann, answering all the bots. I think the whole ANN has to be trashed. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3289353.340

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

So if I understand correctly, these are basically bots and are not posting manually? Right?

Nuking won't help much because you will have to nuke them manually, but understand that they post automatically based on a certain script, so the rate of creation of such accounts can be much easier than nuking of these account.

Is the new forum software equipped well enough to face these spam challenges?
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:17:23 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 02:40:28 PM by LoyceV

So if I understand correctly, these are basically bots and are not posting manually? Right?

Nuking won't help much because you will have to nuke them manually, but understand that they post automatically based on a certain script, so the rate of creation of such accounts can be much easier than nuking of these account.
Creating new accounts requires a captcha, and nuking accounts increases the evil score for the IP addresses used.

It would be ideal if a ban-bot takes care of this, but until then, all I can do is report them.

I am this close to open a make-me-Mod-thread here, so I can have my own ban-button.

Well c'mon, do it. Many people will support your application, including me.
The forum can only benefit from this.
It's not up to vote (it has been tried). I won't open such a thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I am this close to open a make-me-Mod-thread here, so I can have my own ban-button.

Well c'mon, do it. Many people will support your application, including me.
The forum can only benefit from this.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

If the captcha is only shown to delete posts, most Newbies will never even see it. Even the spammers won't be bothered by it, but it can end this paid bumping.

Maybe but I believe that captcha would be better when posting a comment AND deleting. Why?

-Well lower ranks need to wait a few minutes to post, therefore one captcha every 5 minutes isn't such a big deal for someone who's not spamming.

- How often do you delete posts? Let's say once a day and even if it's 2-3 times a day, quick captcha wouldn't be such a big hassle.

So with captchas on posting & deleting should slow down spamming significantly.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: