AOCLBF 1.8.4 by WinD
I am pleased to present to you a modified version of AOCLBF 1.75
which I give a number 1.76. Since the source code was attached by author I decide to modify it slightly.
I'd like to dynamically adjust the gpu clocks within max and min temperature instead of stopping the client. There's a max gpu clock threshold the user sets to provide video driver working correctly.
Now it looks like this Source attached, in case you don't trust the precompiled version!
Tested on my 5850 and 5770. Waiting for your test results. Big thanks to lvlrdka22 for his job and open source!Version 1.77 released
1. Added fanspeed by user on startup.
2. Added automatic fanspeed when set to 0
3. Added OSD information about clockspeed and fanspeedVersion 1.8 released
1. Full phoenix 1.6.x compatibility.
2. Added combobox to choose the kernel
3. Fixed the bug with adapter index in combobox after Overclock gpu string when more than one adapter used
4. Device nickname moved after Client # in OSD to leave more space for temp, clocks, fanspeed displaying
5. Minimizes on startup now
6. Set to default all adapters on exitVersion 1.81 released
1. Changed text on the form to right one (thanks to newunit16
2. Now if clocks change automatically there's no "Set to" message on OSD
3. No matter if chekbox "Downclock GPU" is checked Temp, clocks and RPM will be displayed on OSD
4. "OSD On/Off" traymenu item was added.Version 1.83 released
1. Completely AutoFanspeed now (at first it sets fanspeed to 100% by 5% in step and then only adjusts clockspeed if temp is above maxtemp)
2. Many optimizations made to increase stability
3. Native icon in exe Version 1.8.4 released
1. Added ability to fix fanspeed if autofanspeed isn't needed
2. Added shares per minute indicator
If you like my modification please donate: 1LhadV94a3GqFSFg7eDZiQqERSt78w4fKA (btc)