Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340876 times)
nyuuuz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

Nutcoin users have class and dignity. This isn't a meme.

Mintcoin's reddit is looking pretty stylish as well, plus Litecoin, Bitcoin and all the other successful coins have easily accessible community portals on reddit with an interface that gives a good first impression to people looking to get involved. Plus part of Dogecoins success lies in it going viral by people on Reddit tipping eachother coins. Why can't we make Nutcoin go viral without heading into meme territory? All I meant by my comment is that even Dogecoin's reddit has flair (as well as a tipping bot for reddit).

I believe Nutcoin has a lot of potential, the strength lie in the community and the developers. Great job guys, I'll be cheering for you in the coming years and I look forward to seeing what becomes of Nutcoin.
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

Anyone notice the issue with the site going down? or maybe its just me...
I have been wanting to have NUT added to several coin price monitoring apps but it would be a waste to do so if the site is down when the app dev's review Nut as a candidate.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:57:48 PM

30 million coins as of tonight.  Wink
Tombom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

Nutcoin users have class and dignity. This isn't a meme.

Mintcoin's reddit is looking pretty stylish as well, plus Litecoin, Bitcoin and all the other successful coins have easily accessible community portals on reddit with an interface that gives a good first impression to people looking to get involved. Plus part of Dogecoins success lies in it going viral by people on Reddit tipping eachother coins. Why can't we make Nutcoin go viral without heading into meme territory? All I meant by my comment is that even Dogecoin's reddit has flair (as well as a tipping bot for reddit).

I believe Nutcoin has a lot of potential, the strength lie in the community and the developers. Great job guys, I'll be cheering for you in the coming years and I look forward to seeing what becomes of Nutcoin.

*shrug* I'm not knocking the idea of encouraging discussion, I just don't really care about reddit lol.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:46:59 AM

Nice Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

Nice Smiley

Yeah, I'm actually up to 35M now. I've taken my hash off for a little bit to try to make some working capital money to play the exchanges with, but I think I want to make at least 50M before the 6 month block halving occurs the first part of June.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that if the dev were at all connected to this coin that he would know by now that the main site has been down for days again? Seriously, I have the site bookmarked and it takes me all of about 10 seconds, if that, to check to see if the site is working. The past several times I've sent him PM's to tell him after a couple of days, but nobody should be having to tell him anything if he were actually connected and working on the coin. I really believe this coin has the right basic vision. I also believe this coin could live up to its potential if the dev was engaged on this end. He might be doing tremendous work on episode 4, but right now that's what I call "Hidden work", he needs to focus a little bit on what I would call, "Visible work." It's kinda like what my understanding is of a lot of web sites, there's a front end and a back end and the dev has to work on both. I know I'm beginning to get into repetition from previous posts, so I'm stopping here. I'm just saying.  Huh
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

Nice Smiley

Yeah, I'm actually up to 35M now. I've taken my hash off for a little bit to try to make some working capital money to play the exchanges with, but I think I want to make at least 50M before the 6 month block halving occurs the first part of June.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that if the dev were at all connected to this coin that he would know by now that the main site has been down for days again? Seriously, I have the site bookmarked and it takes me all of about 10 seconds, if that, to check to see if the site is working. The past several times I've sent him PM's to tell him after a couple of days, but nobody should be having to tell him anything if he were actually connected and working on the coin. I really believe this coin has the right basic vision. I also believe this coin could live up to its potential if the dev was engaged on this end. He might be doing tremendous work on episode 4, but right now that's what I call "Hidden work", he needs to focus a little bit on what I would call, "Visible work." It's kinda like what my understanding is of a lot of web sites, there's a front end and a back end and the dev has to work on both. I know I'm beginning to get into repetition from previous posts, so I'm stopping here. I'm just saying.  Huh

What your holding blows what I can mine away... Nice to both of you.

I agree on the web site.. not having one is better then a broken one. Takes away interest from anyone new looking at this coin. Also as Ive mentioned, I would like to have some of the cryptocurrency phone/tablet app monitors review NUT for addition but wont if the site is down, they will see that as a negative or dying market. (example app: eCoins tracks current prices in USD) Doing this will increase visibility.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:24:38 PM

anything new regarding the episode?
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:15:54 PM

abc cancelled it

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:59:34 PM

I really wish someone who has the know-how would take the time to customize the Nutcoin reddit. Even Dogecoin's reddit has more personality.

If you guys know someone with design/CSS skills willing to help customizing Nutcoin's subreddit, pm me and I'll make him/her a mod.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

abc cancelled it

what is abc?

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

It was a joke.  He was referring to the television network. :-)

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

phew, i'm getting old and too much into cryptos haha
ABC always cancel good shows -_-

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:52:58 PM

phew, i'm getting old and too much into cryptos haha
ABC always cancel good shows -_-

Cheesy

niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:14:51 PM

So , price has reached rock bottom for this?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:05:11 AM

Yes, but for the time being, I don't know that I find that a bad thing in that it's going to aid in the dispersion of the coin to a wider public. The better the coin is dispersed, the better for future adoption as a usable currency. After all, what good is a currency that only a very few hold? If only say 500 people hold the coin, what is is the incentive for a retailer of products or services to want to accept it? On the other hand if lots of people have it, like dollar bills, then the incentive for these same to take it as a form of payment will be increased. That doesn't mean I believe in minting an unlimited supply, because that doesn't work either.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:07:07 AM

Yes, but for the time being, I don't know that I find that a bad thing in that it's going to aid in the dispersion of the coin to a wider public. The better the coin is dispersed, the better for future adoption as a usable currency. After all, what good is a currency that only a very few hold? If only say 500 people hold the coin, what is is the incentive for a retailer of products or services to want to accept it? On the other hand if lots of people have it, like dollar bills, then the incentive for these same to take it as a form of payment will be increased. That doesn't mean I believe in minting an unlimited supply, because that doesn't work either.

Nobody except people who look for pumps and dumps are going to buy coins that have lost value.
99% of people who are buying coins now are not thinking of using them but 4 investment.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:59:06 AM

Nobody except people who look for pumps and dumps are going to buy coins that have lost value.
99% of people who are buying coins now are not thinking of using them but 4 investment.

I would argue that a coin that has no use, has no value. I don't see there being an investment unless it's tied to something that gives it value. Bitcoin gained value when it started being accepted for use, not because people horded it.
pete26

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:37:43 PM

Is there an exchange for this coin?
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:55:11 PM

Is there an exchange for this coin?

There certainly is Smiley

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=202
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/nut_ltc
https://pmtocoins.com/index.php

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: