Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340876 times)
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:21:56 AM

Btw I've sent 10k NUT to the bounty address to encourage someone to fulfill it now i've got a proper hashrate Cheesy

Very glad to hear that new card is working out well for you.  Wink

Thanks! It's pointed at NUT in anticipation of Ep 4 later today Grin

And yeah,
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY
we need more signatures on that!

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:21:03 AM

I'm very much looking forward to this new episode, I'm also looking forward to crossing the 50 million coin mark sometime tomorrow. If I count the 2 million coins I've got in each of my three kid's wallets, I've already got 50 million coins.

Nutcoin forever!!!
rowel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:26:27 AM

next episode today??
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:24:45 PM

NEXT EPISODE ON APRIL 1, 2014: THE FACTORY.

STAY TUNED AND KEEP MINING, KEEP YOUR COINS, KEEP FAITH, KEEP EVERYTHING.

Thats the word......

also i would like to point out again something that has me staying here.."How to get nutcoins?

It is not recommended to trade NUT in online exchanges before the currency is widely used and well established. We hope NUT value will stay correlated to "what you can buy with it". The recommended price for 1 NUT started at $0.0001 and is now around $0.001 USD."

yes it is on an exchange but I am not pushing to increase that to more anytime to soon. And when we do, only focus on a well established one.
Maybe we can community poll the decision when that time comes...

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
precrime3

Activity: 84

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:16:53 PM

I might start mining again nutcoins guys, already sitting on 20k Smiley

RouletteRun

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:17:58 PM

Well, I can see some updates to the Nutcoin site: http://www.nutcoin.com/
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:14:52 PM

That's good. Hopefully the new ep will be unveiled soon!

Go NUTs!
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

its still episode 3!  Angry

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:28:12 PM

I might start mining again nutcoins guys, already sitting on 20k Smiley
ha ill give you double dat if you register on my link below  Wink

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:06:59 PM

Well...so much for the new ep being released on 1st April...  Undecided

Go NUTs!
Goattrading

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

all depends on your relation to time..... still April 1 st for 7 hours and 45 min on the west coast US
No idea were DMX is located

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

all depends on your relation to time..... still April 1 st for 7 hours and 45 min on the west coast US

Hahah good point! Looks like I'll be asleep when it's unveiled lol.

As an aside anybody know anything about the Kwanko Advertising Group? Apparently "Nutcoin is a research project of Kwanko Advertising Group", and their website's in french so couldn't really understand what they're about.

Go NUTs!
Goattrading

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:47:35 PM

As an aside anybody know anything about the Kwanko Advertising Group? Apparently "Nutcoin is a research project of Kwanko Advertising Group", and their website's in french so couldn't really understand what they're about.

Yeah theres the link to them on the website...
Its really interesting stuff. Btw click the  Languages button and everything will be revealed  Wink
http://www.kwanko.com

They have alot of big stuff going on all over the world.
If it is the company's project (Nut) then this could be monstrous.. which would explain the need for waiting and planning for the long term.

― H.P. Lovecraft
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:18:07 AM

Yeah theres the link to them on the website...
Its really interesting stuff. Btw click the  Languages button and everything will be revealed  Wink
http://www.kwanko.com

They have alot of big stuff going on all over the world.
If it is the company's project (Nut) then this could be monstrous.. which would explain the need for waiting and planning for the long term.

Derp, didn't see that button Tongue

This does look very promising, they've got some incredibly big-name references: Samsung, Vodafone, LG, Toyota, Nestle, MacDonald's, and they've got a pretty big international presence too.

Like you say this really could be huge with them backing NUT. Perhaps The Factory will be bigger than we could've expected.

Go NUTs!
RouletteRun

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

I have previously been told the dev is French and I had some other evidence that backed that up, but I don't usually like to spread things about other people and until now I haven't said anything about it. It's possible this could be very big indeed guys. Be patient, I'm sure the dev will come through. It's starting to look like we might be very small fish swimming in a very large pond. Something that has puzzled me for quite a very long time, has anybody noticed the total number of coins mined shot up to 3.7 billion, with a capitol B? Guys, I've mined the majority of my coins on the bitember.com pool and I've found as I write this, exactly 2900 blocks and that is way over double what the next person below me has found. I currently have 48.44 million in my personal wallet and another 6 millon in my 3 kid's wallets, I've given a few other million away here and there, so maybe I've had 58 million total Nutcoins in my possession. That's not hardly a drop in the bucket of 1 billion coins let alone 3.7 billion coins. Hidden somewhere, a freakin' ton of these coins are being mined! I just checked the block number and we're at #88765 * 20,000 = 3,775,240,000 Nutcoins in existence. Maybe the dev has already, cryptically revealed to us what is going on here, I don't know where all those coins have gone for sure, but you've seen all those companies on the reference list, if I wanted to distribute Nutcoins... if you think like that, it could be mind boggling.
Goattrading

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:07:05 AM

I have previously been told the dev is French and I had some other evidence that backed that up, but I don't usually like to spread things about other people and until now I haven't said anything about it. It's possible this could be very big indeed guys. Be patient, I'm sure the dev will come through. It's starting to look like we might be very small fish swimming in a very large pond. Something that has puzzled me for quite a very long time, has anybody noticed the total number of coins mined shot up to 3.7 billion, with a capitol B? Guys, I've mined the majority of my coins on the bitember.com pool and I've found as I write this, exactly 2900 blocks and that is way over double what the next person below me has found. I currently have 48.44 million in my personal wallet and another 6 millon in my 3 kid's wallets, I've given a few other million away here and there, so maybe I've had 58 million total Nutcoins in my possession. That's not hardly a drop in the bucket of 1 billion coins let alone 3.7 billion coins. Hidden somewhere, a freakin' ton of these coins are being mined! I just checked the block number and we're at #88765 * 20,000 = 3,775,240,000 Nutcoins in existence. Maybe the dev has already, cryptically revealed to us what is going on here, I don't know where all those coins have gone for sure, but you've seen all those companies on the reference list, if I wanted to distribute Nutcoins... if you think like that, it could be mind boggling.

I have seem you there....
Iam on cryptopoolmining.
Ive also been very quit about any digging I ve done.
Who holds those coins is a great question and your thoughts could be on point... we will see.

as far as the number of coins out so far... thats on point with the volume that should be produced in roughly 6 months(block reward halving). sorta

And if things continue to be quit and the hash rate maintains during that then insiders have to be the ones mining and holding. Kinda mysterious..

French Dev? yeah I was looking at there website for anyone with initials DMX or anything else that might connect one of the primary staff.  Grin

Additionally all that potential ... that would also explain the low priority of a crypto forum (no hype)
Any way I will wait and see
Oh and Dam you do well with that 3k+ rig of yours  Cheesy

― H.P. Lovecraft
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:28:55 AM

Iam on cryptopoolmining.
Who holds those coins is a great question and your thoughts could be on point... we will see.

as far as the number of coins out so far... thats on point with the volume that should be produced in roughly 6 months(block reward halving). sorta

And if things continue to be quit and the hash rate maintains during that then insiders have to be the ones mining and holding. Kinda mysterious..

French Dev? yeah I was looking at there website for anyone with initials DMX or anything else that might connect one of the primary staff.  Grin

Additionally all that potential ... that would also explain the low priority of a crypto forum (no hype)

I'm on nut.imine.at :3

I was thinking the dev could be French too given that Kwanko is a french company. Kwanko's involvement and the dev working behind the scenes with them would explain why he hasn't had time to keep us 'in the loop' more - busy working on NUTs future.

Very interesting point you make about the total number of NUTs..."Hidden somewhere, a freakin' ton of these coins are being mined!", sounds like a Factory to me!

I really like the implications of your thinking guys, and I agree, long-term this could be huge!

Lets just keep mining, hold on to our NUTs and see where this ship takes us!

Go NUTs!
Goattrading

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:37:49 AM

Iam on cryptopoolmining.

I'm on nut.imine.at :3

I was thinking the dev could be French too given that Kwanko is a french company. Kwanko's involvement and the dev working behind the scenes with them would explain why he hasn't had time to keep us 'in the loop' more - busy working on NUTs future.

Very interesting point you make about the total number of NUTs..."Hidden somewhere, a freakin' ton of these coins are being mined!", sounds like a Factory to me!

I really like the implications of your thinking guys, and I agree, long-term this could be huge!

Lets just keep mining, hold on to our NUTs and see where this ship takes us!

Wink

― H.P. Lovecraft
lacrossewacker

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:23:01 AM

Dang I stopped mining Nut a few days ago.  Time to bust some more nuts.

Going to have to catch up to your roulette  Grin
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:22:15 AM

bitember is very HOT today. I never seen more than 2 user with more than 1 Mhs in pool. Right now, i saw 6 and 3 of them are over 3 Mhs.
RouletteRun usually around 1-2 Mhs and today seem add more card to boost the speed. lolz

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: