Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:29:32 AM

you should try to do some micro jobs in freelancing websites to earn bitcoins instead of expecting free bitcoins.Earning through faucets also is very low.You can earn a little btc regularly from signature campaigns. Better change your attitude to work for earning bitcoins.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

The website is up for sale and asking for pricing quotations now. However, just to let you know that these websites are called faucets which will give you a very very small income unless and until you hit a jackpot. The change of hitting a jackpot is 0.0001% in a million.

These are for micro earnings and only to introduce you to the coin and nothing else. Don't expect big from these faucets ever. Start trading, if you want to make big bucks. 

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

The website is up for sale and asking for pricing quotations now. However, just to let you know that these websites are called faucets which will give you a very very small income unless and until you hit a jackpot. The change of hitting a jackpot is 0.0001% in a million.

These are for micro earnings and only to introduce you to the coin and nothing else. Don't expect big from these faucets ever. Start trading, if you want to make big bucks. 

Well the first faucets offers 1 bitcoin per click that was six years ago. Though the value of the satoshis today from faucets is very low but as long as bitcoin increases in value those precious satoshis that you though was less in value will be very valuable in the future so just keep them, we do not know what will happen in the future. Six to seven years ago I just dont mind bitcoin faucets but my friends does after 3 to 4 years they have earned thousand of dollars while I dont have even a dollar. Keep your satoshis it may be valuable in the future.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Also in the mobile playstore you can earn bitcoin. You could earn airtime,  or by advertising. Mostly you could wait in time such as every 3 minutes or 5 minutes. But like what you said,  faucet is very slow way to earn. So it's better trade it after you collect it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin these days are freelance the sites like xbitfreelancer. Com are nice especially if you are skilled enough. You can earn a lot. Then secondly the best method and mind you very few have made a success In it is Blog. Start a blog write about crypto, also rollio offers decent price per article you can earn a lot this way.  Faucet earnings is very slow. Make good use of signature campaigns.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

There are many ways to earn free bitcoins. one way is through faucet.Some faucets really rewards high satoshi for each claim.
Other way is through ptp sites. you can earn 4 satoshi per unique hits.For ptp sites you can use autosurfs like otohits.I am using that.
Next way is login to faucethub.io . There you can earn free satoshis by completing surveys and by doing small tasks.
Next is signature campaigns.if you have some sort of skills you can use that to earn some satoshis by working as a freelancer. For that you can register in XBTfreelancer site.there are some forums like cointalk.club that offers few satoshis for posting or creating new threads.
Through  gambling also you can earn few satoshis. But be carefull while investing in gambling sites.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:43:41 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin these days are freelance the sites like xbitfreelancer. Com are nice especially if you are skilled enough.

Freelance site pay you for your work, and i think  he is looking for free earning which is not possible now a days. Faucets site exists but the earnings are equal to zero almost, these sites take too much time and earnings are very low so don't search for free bitcoins, so do some work for getting bitcoins.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

Well, you need to work hard for it and to spend time for it and I don't even think that faucets would do some help for you. Joining a signature campaign and doing some freelancing jobs might help you out on earning substantial amount of bitcoins in the long run. You need to exert effort and to give time in order for you to earn well.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Well, you need to work hard for it and to spend time for it and I don't even think that faucets would do some help for you. Joining a signature campaign and doing some freelancing jobs might help you out on earning substantial amount of bitcoins in the long run. You need to exert effort and to give time in order for you to earn well.
Well, I guess you're right. it will make us spend the time to deepen the knowledge about bitcoin, so that we can produce it. signature campaign is very suitable for beginners in generating bitcoin, but it will require quite a long time. maybe, they could look for a free bitcoin on the sites of existing faucet.
emnsta

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Thanks for the information I will try it, if you want to try this also earn free satoshis per hour click this link http://www.xpbitcoin.com/

Just Call my Name and I'll be there...
the.jack20

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

In this life nobody will give money to anyone. The sites that distribute bitcoins are actually getting the money from bitcoins. When you spend your time at the computer, you pay for the electricity you spend and the money you buy with the advertisements you watch. It is not possible to earn money without working. The same applies to bitcoin. You have to work in winning the bitcoin.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:57:57 PM

first thing i wanna say is this thread should be at beginners board anyway it sounds like a bitcoin faucet which pays for  completing offers which is now gonne.. nowadays we can clearly see that all the cloudmining sites are really scam, the bitcoin is still up and running good, price level is increadble and the best partis we arestill making the profit based on our little planes
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

Yes bro I don't think faucet would some help because the payout is very low . you must join to signature campaign all you need to rank up your account for good payout . or if look at service section look if you have jobs that you know its pay for your time also. Also give time and effort to do well. That's my job here in this forum.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin these days are freelance the sites like xbitfreelancer. Com are nice especially if you are skilled enough.

Freelance site pay you for your work, and i think  he is looking for free earning which is not possible now a days. Faucets site exists but the earnings are equal to zero almost, these sites take too much time and earnings are very low so don't search for free bitcoins, so do some work for getting bitcoins.

Thats the hard reality faucets has paid well on the last years and now its more a waste then a source of income, people are risking their bitcoin into trading, gambling leaving the faucets as last source of income. I dont know how long will the world of faucets last, but i had been introduced at bitcoin from it would be bad for bitcoin for one side, but would be better for crypto world to have other kinds of projects that allow people to really earn something.
Besides signatures there is just one way to earn bitcoin, a good ammount thats captcha service besides those its low payments options in the general.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:56:36 PM

In this life nobody will give money to anyone. The sites that distribute bitcoins are actually getting the money from bitcoins. When you spend your time at the computer, you pay for the electricity you spend and the money you buy with the advertisements you watch. It is not possible to earn money without working. The same applies to bitcoin. You have to work in winning the bitcoin.
This is a true fact. Even sites that allow users to earn small amounts of Bitcoin such sites are not giving free coins. In fact they are also earning something for this, and the user, in order to receive the reward, needs to perform some tasks, that is, the coins are not given for free.
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

After faucets calibrate to the Bitcoin economy I imagine there'll be more new tech companies popping up to better the supply of hype and transfer crytocurrency the the physical world.

In no way are these type of sites bad, there's much more still yet to come. Surely BTC will have the Facebook remodel of Myspace.

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

You have the same ways that you would have without BTC. But with BTC, you have the opportunity to expand these ways over borders and languages. There is no such thing as "free" BTC. But I think, you have some skills already once you took your time to explore this forum and write your post. This skill enables you already to participate in opportunities. The question is, what else do you know?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
pt

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

faucets are a good way to earn coins starting out. Doing micro transactions is a good way for beginners to see how things work. I'm a fan of faucets, but sig campaigns are a better way to earn.

ryanweb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:46:11 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:22:32 PM by ryanweb

I have a good handful of btc and could use a little work on Social Media

I simply need some of my website urls shared on various social media platforms to help increase my social signals.

I can pay 0.0012092 BTC ($1 @ $827 usd =1btc) per url shared. If interested contact me on Skype: earnbtc_1

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

Generally,I make some profit with bitcoin by trading or gambling. Really i don't like to invest in some site or use cloud mining sites, because i have a bad experience with them. Recently i've got scammed by Hashoceans and others cloud mining sites. so i still so far from them, and focused in making some trades or giving some kind of services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: