Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
lenro19

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Also in the mobile playstore you can earn bitcoin. You could earn airtime,  or by advertising. Mostly you could wait in time such as every 3 minutes or 5 minutes. But like what you said,  faucet is very slow way to earn. So it's better trade it after you collect it.

how to earn bitcoin using playstore ? teach me
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Also in the mobile playstore you can earn bitcoin. You could earn airtime,  or by advertising. Mostly you could wait in time such as every 3 minutes or 5 minutes. But like what you said,  faucet is very slow way to earn. So it's better trade it after you collect it.

There are few apps available in playstore which gives you free bitcoins every hour on performing a small task like rotating / Clicking etc. These are like faucets in your mobile and are not worth the time spend. Better find some better earning opportunity.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
lenro19

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:35:23 AM

There are few apps available in playstore which gives you free bitcoins every hour on performing a small task like rotating / Clicking etc. These are like faucets in your mobile and are not worth the time spend. Better find some better earning opportunity.

Ok Sir thanks to the extension of the idea
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:50:47 AM

my suggestion is better search for rotating faucet because there is a list that will give you much of satoshi but you need to play with your android. i think if you can spend your time to play, in a week you can collect some amount of satoshi and you can trying for other chance to earn more bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

Those links at the above are having a problem in the sites, So I don't think its reliable to do it, it will just turn only into waste. Because I tried to open it but not functioning.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

Play store has got several applications that pay you a small amount in terms of bitcoin for downloading as well for signups. Several faucetboxes and games too were there which gives you small earning for playing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

I have been colecting Bitcoins for almost 5 years now. During this period, I have come across free Bitcoin give-aways only here in Bitcointalk. During 2012, there were a few generous users who would tip the new users BTC0.001 or even BTC0.01, for simply posting your wallet address on their threads. But these threads vanished, as the exchange price zoomed up.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

my suggestion is better search for rotating faucet because there is a list that will give you much of satoshi but you need to play with your android. i think if you can spend your time to play, in a week you can collect some amount of satoshi and you can trying for other chance to earn more bitcoin.

Faucets with android ? My God, such a waste of time
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:50:00 PM

You can surf all spigots and make some satoshi.Now with bitcoin on a high cost is beneficial to surf a few fixtures.

Additionally you can take a stab at betting for quick income.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

I have been colecting Bitcoins for almost 5 years now. During this period, I have come across free Bitcoin give-aways only here in Bitcointalk. During 2012, there were a few generous users who would tip the new users BTC0.001 or even BTC0.01, for simply posting your wallet address on their threads. But these threads vanished, as the exchange price zoomed up.
History is always interesting. I really regret for not into those days here.
Fortunately I was able to get some free mbtc from some altcoin giveaways. That types were the only giveaways I have enjoyed.

Still, I found some decent games and round, but I was late all the time as those were covering only first 50 or 100 posters.

The big disappointing free bitcoin promise was 1000btc giveaway from a hacker of an exchange in recent times. 
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

I don't like different kinds of faucets. I think it's just waisting of time. I have tried it in the most beginning till I get the lowes rank here. And per month my earnings were like 2$ with the price like 400+$ per BTC.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Those links at the above are having a problem in the sites, So I don't think its reliable to do it, it will just turn only into waste. Because I tried to open it but not functioning.
LOL, do you even read before posting? This topic was made in 2011, now is 2017, it's obvious that these sitrs don't work anymore, dear signature spammer.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

I don't like different kinds of faucets. I think it's just waisting of time. I have tried it in the most beginning till I get the lowes rank here. And per month my earnings were like 2$ with the price like 400+$ per BTC.

You are right faucets it's just wasting time but most of us, was used faucets at the beginning of our bitcoin adventure. It's a good way for a beginner to learn bitcoin fundamental principle like bitcoin transfer, wallet usage or what is satoshi.
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:01:42 PM

hmm Nothing in Life is Free i'd Be Weary sounds like a get rich quick scheme

ZRX supporter.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

Asking how to earn free bitcoins is no different than asking how to earn free money
People earn money with a job, selling their service online, or items, freelance, ect

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

true to a sense But the internet is a scamerious place

ZRX supporter.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

Asking how to earn free bitcoins is no different than asking how to earn free money
People earn money with a job, selling their service online, or items, freelance, ect

Yes you're right but you can just earn free bitcoins through faucets earning satoshis which is the smallest unit of bitcoin. There were many games online for mobile phones which earns free bitcoins which will be paid though your online wallet. We can not only earn money through selling but also in games with bitcoin points.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:05:28 PM

Yes you're right but you can just earn free bitcoins through faucets earning satoshis which is the smallest unit of bitcoin. There were many games online for mobile phones which earns free bitcoins which will be paid though your online wallet. We can not only earn money through selling but also in games with bitcoin points.

I have played such games and there was one similar to Flappy Bird, but when it was released you could earn around 50k satoshis per 25-30 minutes of gameplay (which is nice, assuming the fact that you actually earn some bucks in your free time), but now they lowered the winner profit so I can only get up to 10k for hours of gameplay which isn't worth it in my opinion. Faucets and such games were worth it until BTC/USD price was under $300.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

Faucets and captcha solving seems to be the one that's giving free bitcoin similar to giveaways that's been given to bitcoin users in the days of its existence. Now the faucet rewards were very low which helps us for the transaction fee.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lenro19

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:32:58 PM

I have played such games and there was one similar to Flappy Bird, but when it was released you could earn around 50k satoshis per 25-30 minutes of gameplay (which is nice, assuming the fact that you actually earn some bucks in your free time), but now they lowered the winner profit so I can only get up to 10k for hours of gameplay which isn't worth it in my opinion. Faucets and such games were worth it until BTC/USD price was under $300.

how ? please can u pm me sa site or app .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: