Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36669 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

talking about "free"
I have a lot to your site for free Bitcoin or $
and here I will show you my favorite site
if you care, I will share for you
Bitcoin is the foundation of everything
should not hesitate to share. here we all were looking for a free bitcoin. if you have something good to share, then divide here, because here is the place to share. Well, so many sites that provide free bitcoin, and the famous one is the faucet freebitco.in. Well, I guess all bitcoin users know this site  Grin.
canhchuacaro1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:23:16 AM

talking about "free"
I have a lot to your site for free Bitcoin or $
and here I will show you my favorite site
if you care, I will share for you
Bitcoin is the foundation of everything
should not hesitate to share. here we all were looking for a free bitcoin. if you have something good to share, then divide here, because here is the place to share. Well, so many sites that provide free bitcoin, and the famous one is the faucet freebitco.in. Well, I guess all bitcoin users know this site  Grin.

ok, I will share here
I hope you do not blame if there is any inconvenience
https://onehasher.com/?r=canhchuacaro1
https://www.minegate.org/ref/047a6
https://idealuxury.net/?ref=canhchuacaro1
You can deposit to withraw faster..........
Let's get free bitcoin!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

There s no such thing as free BTC, you always have to work for them. Either its faucet of sig campaing, you HAVE TO WORK FOR BTC.

If you do not have to work for BTC, its a scam 100%.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

ok, I will share here
I hope you do not blame if there is any inconvenience
https://[-snip-]huacaro1
https://[-snip-].org/ref/047a6
https://[-snip-]?ref=canhchuacaro1
You can deposit to withraw faster..........
Let's get free bitcoin!
Posting some referral links are prohibited in this forum you can send it via PM that no mods can see. Only you and this man(who you send with). And there's no free bitcoin for your information, even faucet takes an effort before you claim it so it's not totally free.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

This is the second time I have mentioned this today but thought I would say the easiest way for me to get free Bitcoin so far is to play Texas Holdem.  This site has 2 free rolls going all the time.  Even if you don't know how to play its very easy to learn and you can earn .013 btc if you win the 6 player game and second place gets .007 btc and it is completely free to play!  They are trying to get more people to use there site and have the freerolls to do so.  I can easily make .05 a day without rely trying to hard and it is quite fun.  They have payed me out twice so far.  They also have Wensday freerolls and I won a $20 dollar amazon gift card and about .3 btc in it a couple weeks back.  Try it out.

Here is my referral link.  You don't have to give them any information unless you want to also.

https://secure.btcontilt.com/register.php?referred=Canen

I think this link is no longer functioning about free bitcoin. This means only that most of the free bitcoin is not a long term basis when you try to play it. I think there are few legit sites that are giving a free bitcoin for real.
i think the best way of earning bitcoin is signature campaign, where one can get free bitcoin according to their account ranks. so those people who do not have any money they can also be a part of bitcoin community and can earn bitcoin without investing any thing.
Signature campaign is good also if you want to earn free bitcoin but it requires a good rank and posts before you can join in some signature campaign, if you have capital then try trading but better to learn first if you did not how to do it, there are many tutorials about trading just only to search it, you can also do freelance job if you some talent like web developer or programmer you can make more bitcoin in that.
yes that is right, i think there are signature campaign who are also accepting newbie and junior member also. but you need to improve your post quality. i think there are so many other source from where one can also get free bitcoins. like if you are a good translator you can earn bitcoin by translating different languages into English in bitcointalk.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:20:18 PM

There's no such thing as free bitcoin, you can get satoshies but not bitcoin, better contact with me i pay 20$ per sale for my affiliates.
Trenz

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

There are many websites out there which hand out 'free' bitcoins but either in Satoshis and mBTC via faucets or such things. Basically you need to keep collecting these and save them up till you reach the withdrawal threshold and then withdraw it.

Other than this I've not come across any site which gives free bitcoins to its members.
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

The only websites that I trust, are Virtualpub and clickFight, you can make some money here.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:53:13 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

When it comes Free sounds good to me, but the question is how much bitcoin they're going to give? maybe it"s just a small amount of satoshi only.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

"There's no such thing as a free lunch" Milton Friedman wrote in 1975.

If the book was written today, he would have written "There's no such thing as a free bitcoin".

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

If the book was written today, he would have written "There's no such thing as a free bitcoin".

I agree with this, we need to work for everything. Clicking and doing simple jobs are also some work, sitting in chair and watching shiny monitor, also we need to have internet, so "free" bitcoins ask for some investment and sacrifices.
   I found some good suggestions in this thread, I will try most of suggested options and after that I will make a little review about it.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

I have heard that thee is a firm who pay bonuses to workers in bitcoins. Can we call it as free bitcoins?
I make bitcoins mostly from campaign and I can say that it's easy money, cause of I don't need to think a lot and spend many times to make some money.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

I have heard that thee is a firm who pay bonuses to workers in bitcoins. Can we call it as free bitcoins?
Bonuses cannot be complete free. Bonuses are usually an addition or extra rewards for your efforts. So it cannot be a complete free bitcoins. In my understanding, donations and tips could be complete free. But everyone will not be getting chances to earn this way.

I make bitcoins mostly from campaign and I can say that it's easy money, cause of I don't need to think a lot and spend many times to make some money.
For campaigns, more or less, at least you are spending your time and your giving some work to your brain just for writing here, for that you will be getting the reward then how it could be free.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

This is the second time I have mentioned this today but thought I would say the easiest way for me to get free Bitcoin so far is to play Texas Holdem.  This site has 2 free rolls going all the time.  Even if you don't know how to play its very easy to learn and you can earn .013 btc if you win the 6 player game and second place gets .007 btc and it is completely free to play!  They are trying to get more people to use there site and have the freerolls to do so.  I can easily make .05 a day without rely trying to hard and it is quite fun.  They have payed me out twice so far.  They also have Wensday freerolls and I won a $20 dollar amazon gift card and about .3 btc in it a couple weeks back.  Try it out.

Here is my referral link.  You don't have to give them any information unless you want to also.

https://secure.btcontilt.com/register.php?referred=Canen

I think this link is no longer functioning about free bitcoin. This means only that most of the free bitcoin is not a long term basis when you try to play it. I think there are few legit sites that are giving a free bitcoin for real.
i think the best way of earning bitcoin is signature campaign, where one can get free bitcoin according to their account ranks. so those people who do not have any money they can also be a part of bitcoin community and can earn bitcoin without investing any thing.
Signature campaign is good also if you want to earn free bitcoin but it requires a good rank and posts before you can join in some signature campaign, if you have capital then try trading but better to learn first if you did not how to do it, there are many tutorials about trading just only to search it, you can also do freelance job if you some talent like web developer or programmer you can make more bitcoin in that.
yes that is right, i think there are signature campaign who are also accepting newbie and junior member also. but you need to improve your post quality. i think there are so many other source from where one can also get free bitcoins. like if you are a good translator you can earn bitcoin by translating different languages into English in bitcointalk.
There are many ways to earn bitcoins but none of them is 'free' as you need to put your time and efforts in earning them so if you are looking for absolutely free bitcoins in your wallet without doing anything then I think that will never happen as nothing is free in real or digital world.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

Top notch analogy. Nothing is free. What is really confusing is belief of some people that they can receive free bitcoins, or any other virtual currency because it is not real.
Let me assure you, everything that can be used to buy you a food is absolutely real.
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

The only way to get some fast BTC is through faucets or BTC games, I am currently playing Virtual PUB, and plan to offer my services in this forum soon.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Bonuses in firms are also earned money, you can bet they wont give it to you free. Campaigns are also work, not easy to write constructive post, especially if its not your native language. Faucets dont take much time from me, since I work on computer and always have tab open, but its micro earning, I dont expect to earn decent amount from it
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

Bonuses in firms are also earned money, you can bet they wont give it to you free. Campaigns are also work, not easy to write constructive post, especially if its not your native language. Faucets dont take much time from me, since I work on computer and always have tab open, but its micro earning, I dont expect to earn decent amount from it

Faucets will pay you in peanuts and cannot expect huge earnings from it as it will surely waste time in running behind for few santoshis, faucets are good for newbies who don't have other ways to earn bitcoins, for descent earnings I think signature campaign is the best but its not free for sure.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

Faucets will pay you in peanuts and cannot expect huge earnings from it as it will surely waste time in running behind for few santoshis, faucets are good for newbies who don't have other ways to earn bitcoins, for descent earnings I think signature campaign is the best but its not free for sure.
Well, there are many jobs for newbie like survey/task online, you can go to services section you can find some task that pay decent amount, I don't recommend faucet for newbie's since it takes hours to get a decent amount, signature campaign is also good but it needs a good rank and posts.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

The only way to get some fast BTC is through faucets or BTC games, I am currently playing Virtual PUB, and plan to offer my services in this forum soon.

Earnings from faucets are very less for the time you spent. I feel it is good for only newbies who just want to have some free coins to understand how bitcoins works but after that, I feel it is not worth. Instead, you can write some good comments on this forum then you make a decent amount. Nothing comes free, one way or other you need to work for it to get so choose the better one instead wasting time on wrong one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: