Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:44:43 AM

Earning bitcoins for free is not easy, it takes of hard work, patience and determination to earn. Its hard to collect in faucets daily it takes times but if you want to earn freely, joined sig campaign and you can earn bitcoin.

Even earning from signature campaign is not free as you have to post on daily basis and if you don't meet minimum requirements then you will not get paid so it cannot be treated as a free way of earning bitcoins so the only way to get free bitcoins is from faucets.

this mean free get bitcoin is without investment, you can get money only work and follow rules
and signature campaign i think is can get free bitcoin, but must work promotion with post in bitcointalk forum

Yes and it cannot be considered as a totally free way to earn bitcoins but you can start earning without investing a single penny into it and in that case it can considered to be the safest way of earning bitcoins.

Yup without investment we can not earn a single penny in any business. and you will earn free bitcoins from faucets means, my question is how much money you will earn per day, and that amount is worth for you? how much time do you need to make a decent profit from faucets? To compare this signature campaign is best to make some Bitcoin per day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

Earning bitcoins for free is not easy, it takes of hard work, patience and determination to earn. Its hard to collect in faucets daily it takes times but if you want to earn freely, joined sig campaign and you can earn bitcoin.

Even earning from signature campaign is not free as you have to post on daily basis and if you don't meet minimum requirements then you will not get paid so it cannot be treated as a free way of earning bitcoins so the only way to get free bitcoins is from faucets.

this mean free get bitcoin is without investment, you can get money only work and follow rules
and signature campaign i think is can get free bitcoin, but must work promotion with post in bitcointalk forum

Yes and it cannot be considered as a totally free way to earn bitcoins but you can start earning without investing a single penny into it and in that case it can considered to be the safest way of earning bitcoins.
That's right. Commenting for a campaign or the most simple faucets can bring you free bitcoins without investment, but you invest your time in that and this can be counted as investment as well.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

Yes earnig free bitcoin is not easy like faucet you need time and hardwork to captcha to get some satoshi I dont like faucef because the payout is very little. I like signature campaign than faucet because the payout of signature campaign are good and exact for your time and hardwork. You need only comply the requirements of signature campaign. Dont waist your time in faucet . Do signature campaign .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

The days are gone where we could easily get huge amount of free bitcoins from faucet sites and now if you are looking for absolutely free bitcoins then you will not find any single method to get it and if you want to have bitcoins in your wallet then only way is to work hard to get it.

It's better to say that you can get free satoshi's instead of saying free bitcoins from the faucet. And you are right with it, when we say about earning for free, there's no way to earn as free, you need to work hard for it. Maybe there's no investment included but your hard work which is going to generate earning from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

The days are gone where we could easily get huge amount of free bitcoins from faucet sites and now if you are looking for absolutely free bitcoins then you will not find any single method to get it and if you want to have bitcoins in your wallet then only way is to work hard to get it.

It's better to say that you can get free satoshi's instead of saying free bitcoins from the faucet. And you are right with it, when we say about earning for free, there's no way to earn as free, you need to work hard for it. Maybe there's no investment included but your hard work which is going to generate earning from it.

Hard work is the key to success but without proper skills and experience your hard work is of no use.Skills and experience are the things which are irreplaceable, through your skills and experience you will be able to pick the right and easier path to earn. And investment only works if you invest money at right place. As far as the free earning is concerned, there is no such thing exist and there is nothing free in this world.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

Hard work is the key to success but without proper skills and experience your hard work is of no use.Skills and experience are the things which are irreplaceable, through your skills and experience you will be able to pick the right and easier path to earn. And investment only works if you invest money at right place. As far as the free earning is concerned, there is no such thing exist and there is nothing free in this world.

Exactly and free is only on the paper or in dreams of people which will never be achieved so without wasting and waiting to get free bitcoins its good that we start working hard and start finding different ways of earning bitcoins so that in future we would be holding some good amount of bitcoins in our wallet.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

Exactly and free is only on the paper or in dreams of people which will never be achieved so without wasting and waiting to get free bitcoins its good that we start working hard and start finding different ways of earning bitcoins so that in future we would be holding some good amount of bitcoins in our wallet.

Totally agree with you. Now there is nothing free. Wherever we are offered to get bitcoin - we are taking time or some other good.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

Totally agree with you. Now there is nothing free. Wherever we are offered to get bitcoin - we are taking time or some other good.

Its a practical thing as no one will give us free fiat money to spend and same goes with bitcoin too as after all bitcoin is also a digital money and when there is money you can get it only by working and no one will give you everything ready on table so if you want bitcoins then start working from now.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:39:21 AM

That is right, the thread must be earning free satoshi not earning free bitcoins. Faucets just give small amount of satoshi that is why we don't really recommend one if you are not patient and hard working. But nothing is free so the title must be earning satoshi not earning free satoshi. I disagree with you saying that there are no investment, eventually you are investing your time earning this satoshis on faucets, not all investments are money, some are time and attention.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

do not use bitcoin faucets, use altcoin faucets instead, especially less popular currencies. bitcoin price wont change much, but anything may happen with alts, you wont lose anything anyway.
i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

That is right, the thread must be earning free satoshi not earning free bitcoins. Faucets just give small amount of satoshi that is why we don't really recommend one if you are not patient and hard working. But nothing is free so the title must be earning satoshi not earning free satoshi. I disagree with you saying that there are no investment, eventually you are investing your time earning this satoshis on faucets, not all investments are money, some are time and attention.

Yes and without investing your time and efforts you cannot expect positive results out of it and if you want to earn money either in fiat or in bitcoin the most important factor is how much time you can afford to invest in earning money more time you invest more will be the outcome.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

do not use bitcoin faucets, use altcoin faucets instead, especially less popular currencies. bitcoin price wont change much, but anything may happen with alts, you wont lose anything anyway.
i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day

I guess with Bitcoin you would get even more

If you were actively using Bitcoin faucets, say, 7 years ago. Today you would be a dollar millionaire, could kiss goodbuy to your boss and happily retire. Regarding altcoins, you don't know which one will rise in price in two years time and which one will be worth nothing. Basically, you were just lucky to hit the jackpot. Otherwise, you would have to visit as many altcoin faucets as there are altcoins out there, which would be essentially the same waste of time and effort as with Bitcoin faucets today (i.e. in two years time each entered captcha on a Bitcoin faucet could bring you as much)

lx001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

I guess with Bitcoin you would get even more

If you were actively using Bitcoin faucets, say, 7 years ago. Today you would be a dollar millionaire, could kiss goodbuy to your boss and happily retire. Regarding altcoins, you don't know which one will rise in price in two years time and which one will be worth nothing. Basically, you were just lucky to hit the jackpot. Otherwise, you would have to visit as many altcoin faucets as there are altcoins out there, which would be essentially the same waste of time and effort as with Bitcoin faucets today

I agree, but bitcoin was the only currency of that time. You could spend $20 once and earn more, without wasting your time on these faucets. But now there are many alternatives, and I'm sure bitcoin price wont change that much like it did earlier. You cannot say the same about alts. It's a matter of luck, but I agree, that it will be time wasting in most of the time
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

The price of bitcoin now is getting higher and I guess it's better to get with bitcoin faucets. Because if you are just getting it for free and it's value is massively high, then why you need to shift and look for those crypto currencies that are less popular. I'm sick of earning with captcha $10 a day is already good and I haven't experienced that yet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

The price of bitcoin now is getting higher and I guess it's better to get with bitcoin faucets. Because if you are just getting it for free and it's value is massively high, then why you need to shift and look for those crypto currencies that are less popular. I'm sick of earning with captcha $10 a day is already good and I haven't experienced that yet.

If the price of bitcoins will get even higher in future then faucets sites will reduce their payouts and at the end of the day the results will not be promising for you but after all its your choice if you can afford to spend time there and if you have good referrals then you can manage to earn good amount from it.
lx001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

it was in 2010 when one captcha was worth 5btc  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183.0
how much do you get now? 100 sats, a couple of hundred?
bitcoin should cost a million in order to get a dollar per day with todays faucets
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

it was in 2010 when one captcha was worth 5btc  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183.0
how much do you get now? 100 sats, a couple of hundred?
bitcoin should cost a million in order to get a dollar per day with todays faucets

Wow that is insane amount of bitcoin giveaway dude, really lucky people who could grab that opportunity to get that huge amount of bitcoin for solving captchas but I think most of them would have sold their coins in the past and now would be not holding any bitcoins.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

I actually used faucets, but it was a waste of time so I stooped.
yes the income that come from faucet is very limited and therefore i will always suggest you to try to trade alt coins, trading altcoin can really give you a good profit that you even cannot expect from anywhere else.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

That's true. The days where we could easily get Satoshis are gone, mostly, now, we have to work in exchange of bitcoin, giveaways and anything like that are almost gone.

Free bitcoins now is I think not free anymore, its more like you have to work for it. But, if you are a fiat believer, this days are very much in favor of the intention to earn more money.

Either in online world or digital world there is nothing like free money and if you want then you have to work for it and I genuinely believe that earning fiat is much easier then earning bitcoins as you can find multiple ways of earning fiat which is not the case with bitcoins.

You're absolutely right. Earning in dollars online is much more easier. However, with time more people will start paying in bitcoin.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

That's true. The days where we could easily get Satoshis are gone, mostly, now, we have to work in exchange of bitcoin, giveaways and anything like that are almost gone.

Free bitcoins now is I think not free anymore, its more like you have to work for it. But, if you are a fiat believer, this days are very much in favor of the intention to earn more money.

Either in online world or digital world there is nothing like free money and if you want then you have to work for it and I genuinely believe that earning fiat is much easier then earning bitcoins as you can find multiple ways of earning fiat which is not the case with bitcoins.

You're absolutely right. Earning in dollars online is much more easier. However, with time more people will start paying in bitcoin.
tome i think the only way though which one can get free bitcoin are from signature campaign, although in one sense we can say that it is not a free earning of bitcoin as you have to world for it and use your energy but in sense you are not investing your own money that is why we call it as free earning of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: