Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

The days are gone where we could easily get huge amount of free bitcoins from faucet sites and now if you are looking for absolutely free bitcoins then you will not find any single method to get it and if you want to have bitcoins in your wallet then only way is to work hard to get it.

That's true. The days where we could easily get Satoshis are gone, mostly, now, we have to work in exchange of bitcoin, giveaways and anything like that are almost gone.

Free bitcoins now is I think not free anymore, its more like you have to work for it. But, if you are a fiat believer, this days are very much in favor of the intention to earn more money.

Either in online world or digital world there is nothing like free money and if you want then you have to work for it and I genuinely believe that earning fiat is much easier then earning bitcoins as you can find multiple ways of earning fiat which is not the case with bitcoins.

You're absolutely right. Earning in dollars online is much more easier. However, with time more people will start paying in bitcoin.
tome i think the only way though which one can get free bitcoin are from signature campaign, although in one sense we can say that it is not a free earning of bitcoin as you have to world for it and use your energy but in sense you are not investing your own money that is why we call it as free earning of bitcoin.
i think there is many ways to earn free bitcoin like as signature campaign , faucet or other and its good opportunity to get free bitcoin in small amount of bitcoin and if you want to earn bitcoin in big amount then start trading of bitcoin.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

I had changed my life with free income i collected from faucets, signatures and trading, with those income i had traded and invested into another altcoins, that are being pumped on the last days, soo i can say the free bitcoin are welcome, but you need to expose your bitcoins to a risk to get something at crypto world. Nowadays im able to make a decent ammount all months something i werent able to get with fiat.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

The days are gone where we could easily get huge amount of free bitcoins from faucet sites and now if you are looking for absolutely free bitcoins then you will not find any single method to get it and if you want to have bitcoins in your wallet then only way is to work hard to get it.

It's better to say that you can get free satoshi's instead of saying free bitcoins from the faucet. And you are right with it, when we say about earning for free, there's no way to earn as free, you need to work hard for it. Maybe there's no investment included but your hard work which is going to generate earning from it.

Hard work is the key to success but without proper skills and experience your hard work is of no use.Skills and experience are the things which are irreplaceable, through your skills and experience you will be able to pick the right and easier path to earn. And investment only works if you invest money at right place. As far as the free earning is concerned, there is no such thing exist and there is nothing free in this world.

That's right, skills and experience plus hard work will always be the requirement to earn. This "free" bitcoins or any rewards that you want exist in this world like claiming with faucets or having some tips or asking donation, those things are free. It is why many newbies are into faucets because they think it's not hard and the amount they can get is free.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

That's right, skills and experience plus hard work will always be the requirement to earn. This "free" bitcoins or any rewards that you want exist in this world like claiming with faucets or having some tips or asking donation, those things are free. It is why many newbies are into faucets because they think it's not hard and the amount they can get is free.

Are skills, experience, and hard work required to earn interest on savings?

Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:47:31 AM

I think the only way though which one can get free bitcoin are from signature campaign, although in one sense we can say that it is not a free earning of bitcoin as you have to world for it and use your energy but in sense you are not investing your own money that is why we call it as free earning of bitcoin. i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

I think the only way though which one can get free bitcoin are from signature campaign, although in one sense we can say that it is not a free earning of bitcoin as you have to world for it and use your energy but in sense you are not investing your own money that is why we call it as free earning of bitcoin. i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day
Yes, but after that two years, try to solve captcha now and yoy wouldn't get that amount per day. It's better to stick with campaigns so that your investment is your petience and your thoughts. And once you have earn enough momey from signature campaign, try also gambling and trading for bigger profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:35:37 AM

do not use bitcoin faucets, use altcoin faucets instead, especially less popular currencies. bitcoin price wont change much, but anything may happen with alts, you wont lose anything anyway.
i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day

The price of bitcoin now is getting higher and I guess it's better to get with bitcoin faucets. Because if you are just getting it for free and it's value is massively high, then why you need to shift and look for those crypto currencies that are less popular. I'm sick of earning with captcha $10 a day is already good and I haven't experienced that yet.

it was in 2010 when one captcha was worth 5btc  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183.0
how much do you get now? 100 sats, a couple of hundred?
bitcoin should cost a million in order to get a dollar per day with todays faucets

Woah! That was too much now, I wish that I've got in bitcoin already way back that time. Well right now captcha's are very low giving job and it's the same thing with faucets. When I'm seeing these type of giveaways way back on its early days, I'm always saying to myself, why there's no one introduced me to bitcoin that early.  Huh

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

do not use bitcoin faucets, use altcoin faucets instead, especially less popular currencies. bitcoin price wont change much, but anything may happen with alts, you wont lose anything anyway.
i remember i did not want to waste my time on these faucets, but 2 years later each entered captcha would bring me $10 per day

The price of bitcoin now is getting higher and I guess it's better to get with bitcoin faucets. Because if you are just getting it for free and it's value is massively high, then why you need to shift and look for those crypto currencies that are less popular. I'm sick of earning with captcha $10 a day is already good and I haven't experienced that yet.

bitcoin should cost a million in order to get a dollar per day with todays faucets

Woah! That was too much now, I wish that I've got in bitcoin already way back that time. Well right now captcha's are very low giving job and it's the same thing with faucets. When I'm seeing these type of giveaways way back on its early days, I'm always saying to myself, why there's no one introduced me to bitcoin that early.  Huh
That is alright and the only thing we should do now is to move on and forget the past and face the current situation and be prepared for the future. I also regret for not embracing the bitcoin by the past few years and i'm just ignoring it because it was too cheap and i think that bitcoin will not shine because it is only in the internet but now i realized that i'm wrong and i'm working hard to earn at least 1 bitcoin per 2 months so i can be prepared for my future when i retire.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

even if someone did introduce you about Bitcoin, I doubt that you would keep Bitcoin for the next 7 years. And I doubt that there are 10 people who have kept Bitcoin since 2010. Therefore, keep dreaming boy, working is very hard and it is not as easy as you think. Maybe you can become rich if you save some altcoin right now
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:39:12 AM

As the popularity of bitcoin is increasing the earning access have been decreasing. As a part recently campaigns too have decreased the pay. Captcha is just an method of earning but it doesn't pay good for the time being spent on the process of earning. I think giveaways were found high in the past, now giveaways have decreased a lot.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

even if someone did introduce you about Bitcoin, I doubt that you would keep Bitcoin for the next 7 years. And I doubt that there are 10 people who have kept Bitcoin since 2010. Therefore, keep dreaming boy, working is very hard and it is not as easy as you think. Maybe you can become rich if you save some altcoin right now

Maybe I will or I won't and way back that year I was still a college student and probably I will focus on my studies. And if ever I forgot to spend that amount because my attention is in studies maybe I will come back to it after years. I don't consider saving some alt coin right now, I usually sells them immediately when I saw some pump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

I think, if we're earning bitcoin are free of course need some patience, I'd recommend buying a bitcoin then hold for a certain period, remember a lot of scam sites that offer profit, don't believe it.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Earning Bitcoin through "free" sites typically won't yield a decent amount of funds, however I can see that you're not already in a signature campaign so that might be something that would be valuable and useful for the future, and a great way to earn Bitcoin.

I don't know the sites you listed and haven't used them before, but if they've been working for you then keep using it I guess.

I agree with what you say. There are a lot of fountains, however, we can only get a small amount of money from them, which is not a good and stable source of income for us, I think you are just wasting your time with general. Find a good and stable job to bring in income for you, there are many ways to make money based on your skills. Demonstrate your ability as a monthly or weekly income. Join the signature campaign here is a typical example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: