Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

What's all this altcoin talk? Shill more guys...

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Think about it. There is not a SINGLE altcoin worth holding long term in hopes of it going %2000+ ever again. So we would need to be looking at new interesting projects, but there are none.

I asked about Iconomi, but nobody gave a fuck to reply to me.

you think that ethereum cannot get to $200 or zec to $800 ever?
Zec was already $2000 close to beginning when it was highly illiquid; still, it is probably achievable.
I think that these numbers are quite possible, as is $16000 for btc. I am not sure yet about more than this.

the first few ZEC sold for $5900 a piece i believe ......
BTC ,ETH ,XMR etc are all capable of exponential growth but from 700+ coins id agree most are complete shit

ZEC sold at tiny volumes for such a big price. ZEC is a scam anyway.

ETH is collapsing and far from the ATH, doesnt look good long term.

These kind of attitudes make me want to buy/mine more ZEC and ETH.
Both of aforementioned don't rely on ASICs, so anybody with a GPU can participate, providing true decentralization.
Bitcoin (my favorite by far) has to stop being China's underling before it can go mainstream.
Eventually, ETH's POS (if it works) will make crypto less reliant on subsidized electricity in china and elsewhere.

PoS is weak as demonstrated numerous times, I don't see how anyone can see ETH going PoS as a strength.

About mining with a GPU... you aren't mining anything remarkable with a GPU, hashrates re too high already. What kind of gains do you expect with your GPU?
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:31:40 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 01:44:02 PM by rikky05

New testament contains so many childish mistakes that it is not even funny. Apparently you forgot to do your due diligence before you started reading it 5 years ago. You would have saved a lot of time if you would have researched beforehand if it is worth reading or not.
Bear in mind, God doesn't make mistakes and therefore a book that is full of them cannot be from God, not even inspired.
You should go to the basics and study first of all the mistakes of New testament, then make your conclusions.

And what makes you think you are reading the texts exactly as the Apostols wrote them? if it has mistakes doesnt it makes you think it was altered by some of the tens of editions it had?...  where did you see the New Testament was made by Jesus?, have you ever taken a Bible? didn't you see New Testament has just histories written by Jesus Apostols in order to describe only what they saw/lived and they are highly altered from original now? even if one gospel was written by exactly what the apostol saw without alterations or later editions, it only describes what HE thought he saw! it is up to every one of you to interpret every passage, it is not the word of Jesus, it is the word of an Apostol, and if in one day he saw two men punching each other, he could had written "they were fighting" when maybe in reality they were just playing.

Take a Bible and educate yourself, discover what Jesus was truly talking about with the hints Apostols left from what they saw.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:06:06 PM

FCT Factom will do a 5x plus I'm sure. M2 is currently being released and they actually have clients. $3 will be a thing of the past.

Isn't Factom an inflationary currency? Like, it does not have a fixed supply, it will keep generating more coins forever.. im not sure about investing in coins like those, logically they should depreciate on a long enough timeline.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

What the hell does all this religious nonsense you guys are babbling about have to do with Bitcoin TA?  There must be many forums for fairy tales and bible studies.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:13:10 AM

ok speaking of TA

what do you master traders think?

Moon time in Summer 2017?

By then I expect Pres Trump to start printing even more dollars to make American products competitive, Britain to be 1 foot out of the EU, and perhaps we get a South Sea Bubble Redux?
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

What the hell does all this religious nonsense you guys are babbling about have to do with Bitcoin TA?  There must be many forums for fairy tales and bible studies.
THANK YOU!
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

New testament contains so many childish mistakes that it is not even funny. Apparently you forgot to do your due diligence before you started reading it 5 years ago. You would have saved a lot of time if you would have researched beforehand if it is worth reading or not.
Bear in mind, God doesn't make mistakes and therefore a book that is full of them cannot be from God, not even inspired.
You should go to the basics and study first of all the mistakes of New testament, then make your conclusions.

Both the old and new testament are verified to be, if not the word of God, at least the word of a SAME supreme intelligence in both cases.

Google for more, the linked one is just the conclusion.

Since you only posted the conclusion and knowing you are a busy guy I give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not calculate them out.
I did not even check the John 1:1 after I calculated the Bereshit.
Sure it is an approximation of pi, but certainly it is not pi.... I am sure you will find better approximations from some other places/books, just calculate a nice formula for pi and break it to the factors and find a place that represents somehow the factors.
For instance, one approximation for pi could be 19/6... Now you just try to find a sentence that somehow contains 19 and 6 (or the factors of 6).

I think the problem is that you are trying to look for too complex evidence but you ignore the clear evidence... One of the most obvious examples is the comparison between Matthew 1 and Luke 3:24-38

Here is Luke 3:24-38 (speaking about the geneology of Jesu):

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Here is Matthew 1 speaking about the geneology of Jesu:

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: [Josias...: some read, Josias begat Jakim, and Jakim begat Jechonias]
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

---------------

And that is not the only problem in the new testament... The biggest issue is that if the origin of New testament is the same God, then why there is so many fundamental contradictions between them (the question is similar as why there are Jews in the world still).

obviously because God exists in different dimensions, and these "contradictions" are there to test your faith.
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

Think about it. There is not a SINGLE altcoin worth holding long term in hopes of it going %2000+ ever again. So we would need to be looking at new interesting projects, but there are none.

I asked about Iconomi, but nobody gave a fuck to reply to me.

you think that ethereum cannot get to $200 or zec to $800 ever?
Zec was already $2000 close to beginning when it was highly illiquid; still, it is probably achievable.
I think that these numbers are quite possible, as is $16000 for btc. I am not sure yet about more than this.

the first few ZEC sold for $5900 a piece i believe ......
BTC ,ETH ,XMR etc are all capable of exponential growth but from 700+ coins id agree most are complete shit

ZEC sold at tiny volumes for such a big price. ZEC is a scam anyway.

ETH is collapsing and far from the ATH, doesnt look good long term.

These kind of attitudes make me want to buy/mine more ZEC and ETH.
Both of aforementioned don't rely on ASICs, so anybody with a GPU can participate, providing true decentralization.
Bitcoin (my favorite by far) has to stop being China's underling before it can go mainstream.
Eventually, ETH's POS (if it works) will make crypto less reliant on subsidized electricity in china and elsewhere.

Perhaps it is better follow Mr. Whale? https://grayscale.co/ethereum-investment-trust/
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

Howza about we let Risto decide what is appropriate in his thread?

Like in browsing the Internet itself, I often find interesting or useful information that *apparently* is off-topic.

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

Like in browsing the Internet itself, I often find interesting or useful information that *apparently* is off-topic.

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!

I don't really have the TA software tools and knowledge to call tops - was never good at it actually.  I'm hoping someone else here might be have some insights.

Also important to know what the pull back price level will be if it follows this pattern.  I think $1500 would be too conservative though.

Millionero

Activity: 807
Merit: 423

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

What's all this altcoin talk? Shill more guys...
Your wish is my command.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

All the religion and hocus pocus in the world will not prevent btc from reaching a new ATH... If I had to guess I think it will go $2300 or so on the next major pump..... And then retreat back to the safety of $1800 or so....

Buy whatever you can afford and then just relax... You can't predict exact times and dates in a market as craxy as this one....

Just buy, relax and enjoy your gainz, there is no stress free option unfortunately...
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

You can go and see an actual quality technical analysis in this thread right after OP. Last six months? Not so much. Rather it all devolved into sectarian church meeting like you say. Would be so nice Rpietila actually took time and cleaned it up. Used to have fun coming here, learning something new.

By the way, OP was right on his macroprojections even though time frame was off. Both bitcoin and that "super-anynomous" altcoin made its holders decent enough cash last year.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

You can go and see an actual quality technical analysis in this thread right after OP. Last six months? Not so much. Rather it all devolved into sectarian church meeting like you say. Would be so nice Rpietila actually took time and cleaned it up. Used to have fun coming here, learning something new.

By the way, OP was right on his macroprojections even though time frame was off. Both bitcoin and that "super-anynomous" altcoin made its holders decent enough cash last year.

You always have the option to ignore posts about the religious or supernatural worlds
The coins that you mention are btc and xmr I imagine but you should have made healthy profits from those without this or any other threads....
Cryptocurrency has yet to make someone rich via  Bibles or holy books AFAIK....
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:11:44 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 08:03:46 PM by Okurkabinladin

CoinCidental,

triggered much?

Read the thread name then. "rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread Wink", how much Technical Analysis do you see ten or fifteen pages back? Not to mention quality, argumented out one. Ill wait.

Anyway, this topic was started by Rpietila and he seems content with the way it, after intial inflow of educated members, slowly sunk under all the fluff, back-patting and garbage, so I guess, alles is gut.

Keep walking folks. Nothing to be seen here.
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

All the religion and hocus pocus in the world will not prevent btc from reaching a new ATH... If I had to guess I think it will go $2300 or so on the next major pump..... And then retreat back to the safety of $1800 or so....

Buy whatever you can afford and then just relax... You can't predict exact times and dates in a market as craxy as this one....

Just buy, relax and enjoy your gainz, there is no stress free option unfortunately...

i don't think that the market is that "craxy" it definitely follows certain patterns, and some of us enjoy trading and taking advantage of pattern recognition.
cellard
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:55:14 PM

i don't think that the market is that "craxy" it definitely follows certain patterns, and some of us enjoy trading and taking advantage of pattern recognition.

You can't predict when things will happen, otherwise we would already be rich. Pattern recognition may or may not work... ultimately it all comes to luck. You think you got a clear formation going, you go to sleep with your orders confident you predicted it, then you wake up at a random chinese government statement that crashes the price.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

You can't predict when things will happen, otherwise we would already be rich. Pattern recognition may or may not work... ultimately it all comes to luck. You think you got a clear formation going, you go to sleep with your orders confident you predicted it, then you wake up at a random chinese government statement that crashes the price.
Its random... although markets do rhyme (but not repeat) that is your single source of edge in trading unless your a bagholder
cellard
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

So, prophetx, what do you predict?  $1500 for BTC when Wave 5 is through (say, this summer)?  Spell it out for us.  If we reach a number like that, my respect for TA will go up!

Its random... although markets do rhyme (but not repeat) that is your single source of edge in trading unless your a bagholder

Indeed its just luck, but in any case, fundamentals are more important for me than damn figure patterns.

This says quality TA. I wouldn't expect religious bullshit in a strictly quality TA thread. So let's stick to the topic and let's avoid delusional subjects if we want to keep this "quality".
Let's think about ways to get rich, everything else is useless.
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: