Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:06:10 PM

Need any electrical work done in Bitcoin castle? I am your man.

Just a slight issue that I am in England. That's the only hurdle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:08:45 PM

What makes you so interested in stuff that happened 2+ years before your registration?  Undecided

anti-semitic

Semites are a race. There is nothing in me who cares about that race stuff. What I do care about is that I won't let jews or anyone else enslave the whole plane/t.

Denial is not a good sign!

Thank you, Good that we are in agreement. I also try to wake people up from their denial Smiley

As for seeking help, I actually would appreciate some. That's why I go to the warm several times a year. Obviously the credit of my former home country in "helping me" is tapped out, shit is what happens. They are more interested to confiscate all my stuff, ruin my businesses with made-up regulations, sue and judge me for using the word "bank" as part of a trademark in a foreign country, and treating my freedom of speech with confinement, SSRI, destroying my businesses, and making me pay for all of it.  Grin

"Denial" is to live your life pretending none of the above should have any predictive value  Cheesy

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:09:18 PM

@rpietila

But all of this has to be weighted against the problem of stark raving mad individuals being released too early and starts ranting about saving the world from the imaginary jesuit/zionist conspiracy. Granted, the line between political extremist and dangerous loon might be iffy some times. And even mental health personnel can make mistakes. But just doing nothing is irresponsible. Some people needs to be rescued from themselves. By the way, do you take any meds or do you maintain that it was all a big conspiracy and you're fit as a fiddle? Another thing, was this the same committal you earlier claimed was voluntary?

Best Regards

Whenever exercising free speech is a "problem", we truly have a problem.

Labeling entirely peaceful people who have never as much as hit a human, "dangerous", we truly have a problem.

Not meddling each others' affairs is now "irresponsible". We truly have a problem.

The name of the problem is "1984", people living in dystopia not even realizing it and calling it normal. Orwell called it "controlled insanity". No, not mine. Yours.   Embarrassed

I happen to have two good friends who I respect immensely who both are what the rest of us call geniuses. And they both had mental incidents (they coincidentally both ran around naked screaming they were Jesus and were going to save the world) that landed them involuntarily committed. And they both managed to get back to a fairly normal life after their treatment (one of them is now a lecturer at a very prestigious university) as long as they took their meds. Although my language in previous posts might have been coloured by my repulsion at your anti-semitic views, I say this with as much compassion as I can muster: Please get help! Take your meds if you have them and get treatment now! Denial is not a good sign!

Thinking you're the reincarnation of Jesus is a common delusion among the mentally ill. Schizoprenia is actually quite predictable.  Cry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:09:30 PM

Moderator note: I delete posts that degrade the quality of discussion. If your post is deleted, please think why that might be and don't post the same thing again. Finding out the Truth in the delicate matter of a freedom activist first being regarded as a criminal for years, and then suddenly changed to a nutcase instead is interesting. To allow intelligent discussion to take place, behave yourselves.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 11:21:34 PM

@rpietila

But all of this has to be weighted against the problem of stark raving mad individuals being released too early and starts ranting about saving the world from the imaginary jesuit/zionist conspiracy. Granted, the line between political extremist and dangerous loon might be iffy some times. And even mental health personnel can make mistakes. But just doing nothing is irresponsible. Some people needs to be rescued from themselves. By the way, do you take any meds or do you maintain that it was all a big conspiracy and you're fit as a fiddle? Another thing, was this the same committal you earlier claimed was voluntary?

Best Regards

Labeling entirely peaceful people who have never as much as hit a human, "dangerous", we truly have a problem.

Not meddling each others' affairs is now "irresponsible". We truly have a problem.

The name of the problem is "1984", people living in dystopia not even realizing it and calling it normal. Orwell called it "controlled insanity". No, not mine. Yours.   Embarrassed

I happen to have two good friends who I respect immensely who both are what the rest of us call geniuses. And they both had mental incidents (they coincidentally both ran around naked screaming they were Jesus and were going to save the world) that landed them involuntarily committed. And they both managed to get back to a fairly normal life after their treatment (one of them is now a lecturer at a very prestigious university) as long as they took their meds. Although my language in previous posts might have been coloured by my repulsion at your anti-semitic views, I say this with as much compassion as I can muster: Please get help! Take your meds if you have them and get treatment now! Denial is not a good sign!

Thinking you're the reincarnation of Jesus is a common delusion among the mentally ill. Schizoprenia is actually quite predictable.  Cry

Yup, that's what I'm saying. This thread turned sad for me.

The irony here is we all think we're someone's Jesus. 
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:23:34 PM

@rpietila

Best Regards

The name of the problem is "1984", people living in dystopia not even realizing it and calling it normal. Orwell called it "controlled insanity". No, not mine. Yours.   Embarrassed

Thinking you're the reincarnation of Jesus is a common delusion among the mentally ill. Schizoprenia is actually quite predictable.  Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:27:16 PM

Why is Jesus suddenly the hot topic? Just because your friends say they are Jesus, does not make them Jesus! (At least not both at the same time.)  Wink

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin will rise in this year. Smashing the longstanding ATH happens probably before summer.

CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:33:57 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin will rise in this year. Smashing the longstanding ATH happens probably before summer.

Reptillia calling bottom.  Memories Roll Eyes
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:35:14 PM

Welcome to the forum! Smiley

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:36:26 PM

@rpietila

Best Regards

I wonder what the subject of persecutory complexes was before the common era. Osiris?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:02:11 AM

Welcome to the forum! Smiley

Thanks friend!  Smiley
Now that we're buddy-buddy & all, any idea why the shitcoin you used to pimp Monero continues to plumb new lows?
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:05:09 AM

@rpietila

Best Regards

The name of the problem is "1984", people living in dystopia not even realizing it and calling it normal. Orwell called it "controlled insanity". No, not mine. Yours.   Embarrassed

Thinking you're the reincarnation of Jesus is a common delusion among the mentally ill. Schizoprenia is actually quite predictable.  Cry

I wonder what the subject of persecutory complexes was before the common era. Osiris?

I would think more along the lines of Horus.

edit: maybe that's where you were headed though
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:06:00 AM

Now that we're buddy-buddy & all, any idea why the shitcoin you used to pimp Monero continues to plumb new lows?

Why, it's up 30% today...  Huh

And one year Euro price is also up 30%.

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 12:08:50 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 12:40:42 AM by Hyena

... Why do i see the horizon when i look into the distance?

What part of "you're living a lie" don't you get? Have you even watched "They Live"?!
Who you gonna trust, Hyena or your lying eyes?

That's what I thought in the beginning --- that I should be able to see the apparent concavity with my own eyes if Earth was concave. Because we don't see it, I discarded the concave earth theory as an utter garbage. However, one day I stumbled upon the facts according to which light itself bends. This discovery changed everything. Since light bends we are not able to see the concavity. Objects we see near the horizon at the eye level are actually located much higher than they appear to be.

edit:
added a nice illustration  Grin

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:09:37 AM

Why, it's up 30% today...  Huh

And one year Euro price is also up 30%.

What is that, a poisonous pixel link?! I get my Monero learnings here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

Down down down...
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:12:19 AM

What is that, a poisonous pixel link?!

Get lost.  Grin

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:51:05 AM

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:25:27 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 02:18:27 AM by Fatman3001

Moderator note: I delete posts that degrade the quality of discussion. If your post is deleted, please think why that might be and don't post the same thing again. Finding out the Truth in the delicate matter of a freedom activist first being regarded as a criminal for years, and then suddenly changed to a nutcase instead is interesting. To allow intelligent discussion to take place, behave yourselves.

I got an e-mail notification saying you deleted my post.

Freedom of expression is tricky stuff.

I really didn't expect you to enforce conformity like this after all you've said.

When one feels entitled it can be tricky to see clearly.

I guess I'll have to censor myself from now on.

Anyhew, best of luck and good health to you.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

Freedom of expression is tricky stuff.

I really didn't expect you to enforce conformity like this after all you've said.

After all what I said, such as the OP of the thread, 2 years and 6,800 posts ago:

Welcome to the new business lounge. Wine and cigars are on the house.

The intention of this thread is to post analysis on short to medium term fiat/BTC price developments, scenarios, portfolio allocation, etc. what fits the topic. No double bottoms, ad hominem, trolling or low level comments. As usual, your post will be deleted if not conforming to guidelines above.
(boldings added)

So let it be repeated that the purpose of this self-moderated thread is NOT to give "freedom of expression" to anyone. This is my "business lounge", fit for passing discussions about interesting topics, and then we move on to the next. I moderate the discussion for the benefit of the participants and the lurkers. When you read or post in this thread you accept the rules, and this thread has spawned a multitude of critique threads during its years of existence, where the ousted trolls can post the Mr.Burns pics (I personally find that one really funny though).

"As usual", your post will be deleted for non-conformity. Fatman3001, don't get offended that I am rubbing this to your face, the point is just to return to the common ground since you obviously did not even know that this is one of the most censored threads in the whole forum!  Cheesy

(If you want "freedom of expression", do as I did - start your own thread! The global admins are just happy that you take the burden of moderation from them.)

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: