Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907162 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blacula X

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:55:46 PM

I'm not worried about the price, the Chinese Art of War behavior is just too predictable.  They wanted to get rid of longs before further price increase, but everyone will just pile back in anyway.  They think they're "outsmarting" people, but they're so predictable in what they do it's like looking in your backyard and seeing a raccoon next to the trash can.  You already know exactly what it's going to do.

Huh, you must've made a mint, Yellow Peril so predictable. Drop me a line before the next too predictable dump, k?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:28:01 AM

Every step deeper towards the final calamities makes me feel to write something Smiley

My condolences to the victims of the first day.

Every time terrible things happen, we should first get our loved ones out of harm's way, then help everyone, then check the official narrative of the event, and then find out what makes it an impossible and obvious lie.

A handy way to find out the culprit is to see what measures are pushed to the public as a result. I know the whole "refugee crisis" is manufactured from the start, the documents dating back a few years outlined it even to the municipality level, so nothing special there. The problem of comprehension is in the end of reader, same as not understanding the discussion, decision and documented plan of U.S. to start chemtrails in 1964, being totally open and accessible to read.

I exhort everyone to understand also that the attacks were coordinated, the way only special services can do. Facts do not support independent muslim action here. Also, the muslims have lived at peace for hundreds of years despite their violent holy book, could it be that the recent extremism is instigated by CIA? Of course it is, I know the whole Arab Spring stuff to destabilize the region is their doing, as well as practically all political unstability for the last 25 years. (CIA includes Mossad, because the latter, despite being smaller, effectively controls the CIA).

Politicians are powerless to fight CIA. JFK was murdered when he wanted USA to stop paying usury to bankster-owned Fed, and wanted to rein CIA as well. Since then, every president there has been a tool. European countries occasionally have people in high positions who are not infiltrated, but not too many. Example of Finland going on right now is the dream national right-wing government composed of opposition figures, turned completely to support the worst NWO agenda immediately upon coming to power.

We also cannot eradicate CIA, or ISIS, or any other tool that they have created - I mean this not in the sense of giving up, but just recognizing the fact. You cannot attack evil with evil. What you can do - what I can do - to purge the influence of evil is:

- Live at peace with everyone. But make sure to never yield an inch to lie, for that is your end. (Doing this in our age is more difficult perhaps than ever before, because everything is a lie, and being distanced from everything is not easy, yet is mandatory to retain what Bible terms "saltiness".)

- Pray that the days of tribulation will be shortened, that Daniel 2 and Revelation would soon manifest themselves.

- Every day wake up trusting in the Lord that he has given you this day to do good. Ask him what is "good". It may turn out to be rather more interesting than you could make up for yourself even if you tried!

- Accept what comes. Even a hair will not fall from your head without God knowing. Jesus cried for Jerusalem, and I also cry for you, but I will not lament my destiny, I have chosen my side.

Numerous times I have been attacked by nominally state agencies. Each of my friends who has moved a little on the path of understanding, has similarly been harassed. I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

It terrifies me that people can "just obey their orders" and do such evil things (both gunning down civilians and torturing prisoners is very evil). At the same time it does not terrify me at all since we are eternal beings, and have been given one life here, and that is just a passing moment. When heaven and earth will pass away and cannot be found, and the White Throne is there, everyone will be responsible of his own deeds, so whether my destiny is to be assassinated in my inauguration ceremony, or mind-controlled, humiliated, destroyed as a person, forcibly drugged and thrown to an asylum until I die - what I can do, I must do. What I cannot do, is not my problem, and if any of my writings are more appreciated when people are more awake, remember that the writings were true all the time, it was you who changed  Wink

In my estimation, the world as we know it (Satan's "kosmos") is dismantling in not so many years, 20 maybe.

Never knew you were religious too, seems to be a christian of some sort.

I'm a christian myself as well, although the details might be a little different from my beliefs, it's great to know you also put your hopes in Jesus, and not in some corrupted worldly government.

Even if the political leaders mean well, they just can't solve all the problems in the world, so why even give them this much power and trust? I'm not saying we should riot or not listen to law and order, because some laws are good, and jesus obeyed most laws too, and he tells us we should also obey the law as long as they don't conflict with the law of god. But we shouldn't put our hope in the government either.

Up 100% since one year ago. Such a nice looking chart.

it's easy to mistake this as a slow year, but we still managed to sneak in another year of doubling the price.

Sure, we crashed pretty hard from $1200, but we recovered, and that's what's important.

It shows how resilient bitcoin is.

So what if it drops to 20% of its ATH, it will get there and higher soon enough. Yes it might take a few years, who cares, i'm not in a hurry.
YellowMoon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:55:25 PM

I just hope the price rises slowly from now on. 1 to 5% a year is fine. We just do not want big pump and dump.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10215

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:41:21 PM

I just hope the price rises slowly from now on. 1 to 5% a year is fine. We just do not want big pump and dump.

That's not going to happen.  There is way too much development in the bitcoin space, and since bitcoin's market cap remains so relatively small it remains very easy for rich people to manipulate its price and to create volatility for their own profit-making.

One of the solutions to help with volatility is for the market cap to go up dramatically 10x, and more likely 100x minimum is going to be needed in order to substantially lessen bitcoin's volatility.... In other words, so long as bitcoin continues to exist without any major flaws, upwards volatility is much more likely in the short-term future rather than downwards volatility.  Actually when you think about the possibility of any price appreciation above going 2x (which is 100%), you gotta think that bitcoin is a decent investment because the most that you can lose is 1x... but you have these other possible price appreciation scenarios that continue to seem not only possible, but necessary for the continued growth of the space. hahahahahaha.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:32:48 AM

I stand corrected. Didn't look correctly (or at all). Just saw: hmm, it's still at the price I got in, so it hasn't moved... pretty stupid of me Wink

That's why, even if you don't want to trade, you should at least cost-average, in a disciplined manner.

This time I am not forgetting to cost-average my XMR buying, in a disciplined manner.

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:09:25 AM

This time I am not forgetting to cost-average my XMR buying, in a disciplined manner.

You, sir, are starting to sound like a very prosperous man.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:07:59 PM

It's good to hear from you, rpietila.

My newest project, Kansanmarkka

I'm confused. Is this a new cryptocurrency you're making or some intellectual entertainment in textual form?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:43:49 PM

rpietila

I am happy to see you back as well, looks like all is going very well for you.  Do stone palaces there get cold in the winter?

Bitcoin has had some interesting price movement over the past two weeks or so.  I heard that the Chinese went on a buying spree, then the price dropped today as it looks like their .gov have cracked down.

Or would Technical Analysis explain the past couple of days?   Smiley
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:34:28 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 01:18:42 AM by iamnotback

I clicked this thread because I wanted to see what rpietila might be commenting about the recent news that impacted the Bitcoin price. Then I see something about someone being drugged and murder threatened... so then I thought maybe this thread is some stupid TV drama which I don't have time to waste on...

rpietila, I don't have time to wander into reading about what is going on in Europe such as corrupt Finnish officials. Who cares! I don't know why you are wasting your time in the morass. The future is Asia. Why have you not gone East to a dynamic environment instead walling yourself into a castle in the dying Europe.

At least I have an excuse for my delirium because I am suffering liver disease due to some yet unknown destruction of my digestive system by a perforated ulcer. I have a valid excuse for sometimes not thinking clearly and being out-of-touch with reality.

But it seems to me you are doing it on purpose to yourself? I know you are a very smart man, but it seems you seek out and attract the flies and problems around yourself. You had that one success with the silver they impounded (with some thanks to me for suggesting you sell the impounded silver!) and now seem to relish the role of the victim in a dysfunctional collapsing Europe. I would much rather be the productive person in the dynamic economy.

FWIW, I see no point in building more problems around myself. I have enough already.

The solutions going forward are not fighting that which is broken, but routing around them entirely as the broken systems  implode. You were given talents (capital) and the opportunity to fund or speculate in great technical work (or results if you prefer), and instead you bought a castle (which you know I pleaded with you not to do) and creating what seem to me to be delusional tangents which aren't aligned with the fundamental decentralization concept of what made Bitcoin a phenomenon. The Parable of the Talents implores you to not bury your talents in the ground. I have no idea if you've been successfully speculating with your crypto-currency, or throwing it down rat holes.

I predict you will become irrelevant (on the scale of Bitcoin) if you continue this direction of actively seeking failure. You might be relevant on some scale within Europe's morass, if that is what you prefer.

You know I tried to allude to this in a private message recently. So it isn't like I am wanting to attack you in public. I consider you my friend (or at least a business acquaintance) from before and I don't see the rationality in what you've been doing ever since you got wealthy on Bitcoin. First you created a massive bubble in XMR advising all the n00bs to buy hand and fist. That was after your laptop was hacked because you left it at the pool. And then apparently committed to a mental institution. And then some Crypto Kingdom game which afaik is entirely irrelevant on any scale of significance to humanity. And now I am reading all this strange stuff. There was that cryptography forum you created with this circle of circle jerking backslappers that seem to whorship you, which I got banned from because I tried to tell them frankly. Etc...

Matthew 7 applies and I am confident someone could write disparaging details about my life also. Just out-of-concern for you, I try to slap you and wake you up from what seems to me to be delusion.

If you could have slapped me in July 2012 and convinced me to not lose $75,000 on some stupid speculation following a newsletter writer, then my health problem would probably have been fixed years ago. Sometimes that is what friends are for.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:04:09 AM

I clicked this thread because I wanted to see what rpietila might be commenting about the recent news that impacted the Bitcoin price. Then I see something about someone being drugged and murder threatened... so then I thought maybe this thread is some stupid TV drama which I don't have time to waste on...

rpietila, I don't have time to wander into reading about what is going on in Europe such as corrupt Finnish officials. Who cares! I don't know why you are wasting your time in the morass. The future is Asia. Why have you not gone East to a dynamic environment instead walling yourself into a castle in the dying Europe.

At least I have an excuse for my delirium because I am suffering liver disease due to some yet unknown destruction of my digestive system by a perforated ulcer. I have a valid excuse for sometimes not thinking clearly and being out-of-touch with reality.

But it seems to me you are doing it on purpose to yourself? I know you are a very smart man, but it seems you seek out and attract the flies and problems around yourself. You had that one success with the silver they impounded (with some thanks to me for suggesting you sell the impounded silver!) and now seem to relish the role of the victim in a dysfunctional collapsing Europe. I would much rather be the productive person in the dynamic economy.

FWIW, I see no point in building more problems around myself. I have enough already.

The solutions going forward are not fighting that which is broken, but routing around them entirely as the broken systems  implode. You were given talents (capital) and the opportunity to fund or speculate in great technical work (or results if you prefer), and instead you bought a castle (which you know I pleaded with you not to do) and creating what seem to me to be delusional tangents which aren't aligned with the fundamental decentralization concept of what made Bitcoin a phenomenon. The Parable of the Talents implores you to not bury your talents in the ground. I have no idea if you've been successfully speculating with your crypto-currency, or throwing it down rat holes.

I predict you will become irrelevant (on the scale of Bitcoin) if you continue this direction of actively seeking failure. You might be relevant on some scale within Europe's morass, if that is what you prefer.

You know I tried to allude to this in a private message recently. So it isn't like I am wanting to attack you in public. I consider you my friend (or at least a business acquaintance) from before and I don't see the rationality in what you've been doing ever since you got wealthy on Bitcoin. First you created a massive bubble in XMR advising all the n00bs to buy hand and fist. That was after your laptop was hacked because you left it at the pool. And then apparently committed to a mental institution. And then some Crypto Kingdom game which afaik is entirely irrelevant on any scale of significance to humanity. And now I am reading all this strange stuff. There was that cryptography forum you created with this circle of circle jerking backslappers that seem to whorship you, which I got banned from because I tried to tell them frankly. Etc...

Matthew 7 applies and I am confident someone could write disparaging details about my life also. Just out-of-concern for you, I try to slap you and wake you up from what seems to me to be delusion.

If you could have slapped me in July 2012 and convinced me to not lose $75,000 on some stupid speculation following a newsletter writer, then my health problem would probably have been fixed years ago. Sometimes that is what friends are for.

The game is a work of art, monero hasn't even released a GUI and you are continuing in a long line of failure pronouncements without ever beginning anything yourself (at least not recently)--just because you are good at talking yourself out of doing, doesn't mean the rest of us have to roll over and play dead. Dude, I think of you as a friend and acknowledge your brilliance, but if you can't see a pattern to your online life, then you haven't been tending to your own house.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:26:33 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 02:41:21 AM by iamnotback

The game is a work of art, monero hasn't even released a GUI and you are continuing in a long line of failure pronouncements

So you are saying that when Monero releases a GUI then Crypto Kingdom will become a game for the masses  Huh

As if one-game-fits-all would ever be true.  Roll Eyes

It can be a work-of-art and still be not relevant on the scale of Bitcoin, which was my point.

rpietila was an up and coming whale in Bitcoin, but seems determined to make himself irrelevant at that scale. He is not keeping up with the Chinese afaics. I am trying to light a fire under his butt.

rpietila where is your competitive desire? Are you going to let the Chinese take the entire enchilada from the Westerners while you mire yourself in morass after morass. Or can you still compete.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:43:13 AM

The game is a work of art, monero hasn't even released a GUI and you are continuing in a long line of failure pronouncements

So you are saying that when Monero releases a GUI then Crypto Kingdom will become a game for the masses  Huh

As if one game fits all would ever be true.  Roll Eyes

It can be a work-of-art and still be not relevant on the scale of Bitcoin, which was my point.

I'm not conflating Monero's success with CK's success, MK would also fit in that picture as well as the game itself--the mechanisms for success are adaptable.

One game to fit them all is not the game plan. I think you miss that the game's market is the linchpin for success and it can be adapted to many styles and designs--even many coins.

Your third point about BTC's scale is non-statement--sure it could be this or that, but what is it, that's the important question. I've done my homework, but I guess you'll catch up when someone pokes the right button.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:04:00 AM

One game to fit them all is not the game plan. I think you miss that the game's market is the linchpin for success and it can be adapted to many styles and designs--even many coins.

You debated me on Steem and I was proven correct. Are you going to try to debate me again on technology ecosystems?

Afaik, rpietila has about as much chance of understanding what technological aspects are required to create a diverse gaming ecosystem, as a flyweight boxer has odds of playing in the NFL. Mismatched skill set and physically implausible.

Edit: note rpietila is astute (more than me!) about playing games. But gaming ecosystems are not built just with knowledge about how to design games that are interesting to play. I am thinking it is more about enabling the creativity of others (game creators) and that includes both economic and technological components. Network effects are maximized by having no top-down involvement in what a diverse array of creators do.

Your third point about BTC's scale is non-statement--sure it could be this or that, but what is it, that's the important question. I've done my homework, but I guess you'll catch up when someone pokes the right button.

I speak of Bitcoin's scale in very a general conceptualization of decentralization of economic participation in the global society.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:09:20 AM

Good God, wtf!? Can we please bury this thread in peace..?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:21:24 AM

You debated me on Steem and I was proven correct. Are you going to try to debate me again on technology ecosystems?

Sure, as long as we are going back in time, to drudge up past debates, we can go to your theory on the Denver Airport and see that my knowledge about art and grab-bag delusional psychology made you so mad that you swore you were done with BCT (again).

That's neither here nor there. My point is you don't even understand the game enough to comment on it. So either research it enough to where you can hold your end of an intelligent conversation or let it go. I don't think it's too much ask for someone to understand what they are attacking.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:54:42 AM

My point is you don't even understand the game enough to comment on it.

I believe I don't need to understand the game to know that one person top-down managing an ecosystem does not scale and that economically subsumes your value of it as art. I understand that game ecosystems are more about the technological and economic platform, than about the insight held by the creator of the platform into the non-technical aspect of the design of games.

I also know that the art at Denver airport was financed by globalist sympathizers and thus reflects their vision of the future. Your value of the art aspect is orthogonal to my point. There is premeditated theme of the art, because you don't allow some random shit at a major infrastructure project and then randomly have it all adhere to a single diabolical theme. And in terms of understanding global economic politics and our collective future, my analysis of that subsumes your value of it as art. I might even appreciate the creativity of the art, but that is rather small value in comparison.

And I don't time to waste arguing with you.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 05:14:00 AM

My point is you don't even understand the game enough to comment on it.

I believe I don't need to understand the game to know that one person top-down managing an ecosystem does not scale and that economically subsumes your value of it as art. I understand that game ecosystems are more about the technological and economic platform, than about the insight held by the creator of the platform into the non-technical aspect of the design of games.

I also know that the art at Denver airport was financed by globalist sympathizers and thus reflects their vision of the future. Your value of the art aspect is orthogonal to my point. There is premeditated theme of the art, because you don't allow some random shit at a major infrastructure project and then randomly have it all adhere to a single diabolical theme. And in terms of understanding global economic politics and our collective future, my analysis of that subsumes your value of it as art. I might even appreciate the creativity of the art, but that is rather small value in comparison.

And I don't time to waste arguing with you.

As soon as you say "I believe I don't need to understand the game," and then spout off about a top-down design (when the game is in fact more of a decentralized design), shows that step one of your argument is flawed.

As for you repeated ink blot assessment of the art of the Denver Airport, you can go back to Michelangelo's giving the Pope the finger and a few other gems in his Sistine Chapel to show that no amount of spending, cajoling, or life threatening, can keep an artist from putting his or her own spin into a work, but we've had this argument before--so no point in you losing it a second time (both meanings implied in the last statement).

Ditto, but I'm bored and you went out of your way to start it Wink

iamnotback

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:47:40 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 06:13:17 AM by iamnotback

As soon as you say "I believe I don't need to understand the game," and then spout off about a top-down design (when the game is in fact more of a decentralized design), shows that step one of your argument is flawed.

I am sorry but the inkblot is you not understanding that it is not decentralized in a technologically (and thus economically) useful way w.r.t. what technologically would drive a gaming ecosystem (on the diversity scale that is relevant to Bitcoin's scale), because it implausible for rpietila to understand the technological issues involved with doing so (because it is not his area of expertise, experience, and interests ... he is smart enough).

I don't need to study the game to know it is the case.

Please you wasted my time in the Steemit thread. And you are wasting precious time here with your inkblots. I have work to do. Don't you.

As for you repeated ink blot assessment of the art of the Denver Airport, you can go back to Michelangelo's giving the Pope the finger and a few other gems in his Sistine Chapel to show that no amount of spending, cajoling, or life threatening, can keep an artist from putting his or her own spin into a work

I never disagreed with that. But that doesn't mean there aren't some artists who would love to express a certain theme that just happens to coincide with the aims of someone who wants to fund it. Did you really think I thought Rothschild called up the artist and said, "paint the Economic Collapse Armageddon"? Obviously it was compartmentalization.

That particular artist had been painting those themes well before the Denver airport, which is probably why he was chosen. Duh.

That is not a logically valid retort against my claim that it is a ("fuck you", "nothing you can do about it", "enshrining our superiority", "subconscious demoralization", etc) message from the global elite.

There is no way you are able to put those sort of shocking images EXCLUSIVELY (no variety of themes) on a massive public works project with a transparent democratic process. And it is exceedingly unlikely it is random. Someone decided.

The inkblots are all yours because you are conflating orthogonal concerns.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:42:27 AM

generalizethis, you debating me about technology ecosystems is as Dunning-Kruger if I tried to debate you about poetry and literature. Ditto if I tried to debate rpietila about strategies in games.

I know my limitations.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:21:18 AM

I am sorry but the inkblot is you not understanding that it is not decentralized in a technologically (and thus economically) useful way w.r.t. what technologically would drive a gaming ecosystem (on the diversity scale that is relevant to Bitcoin's scale), because it implausible for rpietila to understand the technological issues involved with doing so (because it is not his area of expertise, experience, and interests ... he is smart enough).

I don't need to study the game to know it is the case.

Please you wasted my time in the Steemit thread. And you are wasting precious time here with your inkblots. I have work to do. Don't you.

As for you repeated ink blot assessment of the art of the Denver Airport, you can go back to Michelangelo's giving the Pope the finger and a few other gems in his Sistine Chapel to show that no amount of spending, cajoling, or life threatening, can keep an artist from putting his or her own spin into a work

I never disagreed with that. But that doesn't mean there aren't some artists who would love to express a certain theme that just happens to coincide with the aims of someone who wants to fund it. Did you really think I thought Rothschild called up the artist and said, "paint the Economic Collapse Armageddon"? Obviously it was compartmentalization.

That particular artist had been painting those themes well before the Denver airport, which is probably why he was chosen. Duh.

That is not a logically valid retort against my claim that it is a ("fuck you", "nothing you can do about it", "enshrining our superiority", "subconscious demoralization", etc) message from the global elite.

There is no way you are able to put those sort of shocking images EXCLUSIVELY (no variety of themes) on a massive public works project with a transparent democratic process. And it is exceedingly unlikely it is random. Someone decided.

The inkblots are all yours because you are conflating orthogonal concerns.

The artist himself said things that undermine your argument (duh).

Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: