Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:19:14 PM

This affords an opportunity to distill my investment strategy more:

- Regard every investment such that you assume your understanding concerning it is totally incorrect. (Typically a total loss is a good approximation, though in some you increase your chances of going to jail as well.)
- Find out the greatest intercorrelation of total loss (which event would cause you to be totally incorrect in the largest number of investments at the same time)
- Make sure you are OK even in the case when you have been as incorrect as logically is possible.
- Invest all the remainder as profitably as possible (Expected Value analysis) with no regard to conventional guidance. You are free to do whatever you want as you are covered against the highest theoretical negative scenario already. Here it helps to be correct in your analysis of course, because that determines the upside Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:19:32 PM

Anti-gravity field induced levitation of a kettlebell

Experiment report

Conclusion: Two people were able to cause an apparent 33% temporary weight (gravity) reduction on an iron kettlebell.

Background: Earlier experiments with a ~20 kg girl had ended inconclusive whether gravity reduction had been achieved. Further experiments were conducted in earth surface level with objects of known weight.

Setting:
Two iron kettlebells, 16 kg and 24 kg were tested if two people can lift them by extending the arm and placing two extended fingers below the handle from opposite sides and then lifting vertically. It was possible to lift the 16 kg using considerable effort, the 24 kg was too heavy to be moved.

Experiment:
The 24 kg kettlebell (henceforth called "object") was put on a stand about 70 cm high and confirmed that it cannot be moved with the technique described.

Two males constructed an antigravity field by positioning themselves to the NE and SW directions from the object. No special preparations were made except the positioning. There were metal items on the levitators and around the room. The room was earth surface level, with a basement floor beneath.

The antigravity field was vested on the object by person "A" putting his left hand upon the handle, then person "B" left hand, then "A" right hand, then "B" right hand. The hands of the same person did not touch each other. The object was pressed down with moderate force while the levitators counted to 10 in Finnish.

After "10" sounded, the levitators removed the hands from the object and put two fingers each through the handle of the object. They then proceeded to lift it about 40 cm from the stand, using considerable effort, and then returned it into the stand with ease.

Then they danced around for about 30 seconds touching each other, the object and other objects randomly and tried to lift it up again. It was not possible.

Result:
The method described had caused the 24 kg kettlebell to temporarily lose so much weight that it was possible to lift it, as had been possible for the 16 kg kettlebell. The effort required felt approximately equal to that of lifting the 16 kg kettlebell, so the object had apparently lost 33% of its weight.

Discussion:
The result is significant as it was a product of pure experiment. We did not have any guide on how to construct the antigravity field with only 2 people. There are possibly loads of things in the preparations that could have been done, and when done properly, can increase the strength of the field and the gravity reduction.

Also the goal to achieve zero or negative gravity when the circumstances are correct seems achievable.

Further tests:
To efficiently measure the antigravity, the next experiment will include a scale.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:22:48 PM

Okay,

Interesting
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:09:34 PM

I would like to see that experiment performed, (along with a real photo of a satellite in space)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:06:30 AM

I would like to see that experiment performed, (along with a real photo of a satellite in space)

The report is detailed enough to replicate it at home. The main source for instructions in this case.

Youtube is also full of videos under "party levitation".

The quest is to increase the antigravity field strength by a factor of 3, so that the object becomes weightless.

jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:16:34 AM

The report is detailed enough to replicate it at home. The main source for instructions in this case.

The quest is to increase the antigravity field strength by a factor of 3, so that the object becomes weightless.

have you attempted this?

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:27:46 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_as_a_feather,_stiff_as_a_board
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:40:38 AM

Laws of physics be damned, we're innovating over here.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:22:21 AM

Laws of physics be damned, we're innovating over here.

Gravity is a part of the corrupt legacy physics system. Throw off the shackles of banksters and sciencers nao!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:06:55 PM

have you attempted this?

So far my only scientific experiment was the one with the report attached (above). The next one will be with precision scale and at least one guy videoing the experiment, which requires a 5-6 member team in total. It has been theoretized in the 'net that a 33% reduction in apparent weight can be achieved by mind over matter tricks, which of course is fascinating, but I'd like to see a measurable reduction in gravity rather.

Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:09:14 AM

As a rocket science engineer, i dont even know what to say anymore.
phoenix1

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:27:05 AM

A song might say it better :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4HMl4rXlw

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:03:34 AM

Just to clarify things to those who are new. Rpietilia has been involuntarily institutionalized in the past and is suffering from bipolar disorder.
So, I don't think that he is joking with these new and exciting endeavors in the field of paranormal.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Whtwabbit

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

Just to clarify things to those who are new. Rpietilia has been involuntarily institutionalized in the past and is suffering from bipolar disorder.
So, I don't think that he is joking with these new and exciting endeavors in the field of paranormal.

The only things that are real are what the authorities say are real. I guess you won't be looking into the Flat Earth theory. Back to your thought box

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
medialab101

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

I was told there would be TA...?
Whtwabbit

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:38:05 AM

This is a wall observer parody thread,if you look back a few pages its explained

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
birr

Activity: 869
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:29:35 PM

have you attempted this?

So far my only scientific experiment was the one with the report attached (above). The next one will be with precision scale and at least one guy videoing the experiment, which requires a 5-6 member team in total. It has been theoretized in the 'net that a 33% reduction in apparent weight can be achieved by mind over matter tricks, which of course is fascinating, but I'd like to see a measurable reduction in gravity rather.
So you'll have the object sit on the scale, and the people lift the scale, right?  That's the only way to find out if the weight of the object changed.

Empiricism trumps all, and I do mean all.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:33:08 PM

have you attempted this?

So you'll have the object sit on the scale, and the people lift the scale, right?  That's the only way to find out if the weight of the object changed.

The theory says that the antigravity "beam" is about 30 cm in diameter, so it should be well enough to just let the object be on the scale and construct the field. No need to touch anything. (If nothing happens to the scale, yet the apparent weight is still decreased, we need to check what's going on but that's the nature of lab experiments.)

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:33:06 AM

Are you trying to find ways to go to the moon with this levitation talk?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:42:37 AM

The difference between basic and applied research is that the former aims to make discoveries without prejudice as to whether they might be useful.

Ever since I learned that every facet of the cloud surrounding us is a lie, finding the truth became much more interesting.

Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: