Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30174 times)
mystix

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:54:57 PM

Hey there.. been mining on hash for quite a while now. Not sure how long, but long enough to know I like it. Definitely a good pool, thank you for it.

Had an idea that I thought Id shre. Its just short of your goal of full switching. I'd like to see a checkbox option on the pool switching form. That would allow for the pool to find a block and then switch instead of switching immediately. I just hate leaving that bit of 'wasted' mining over there without getting all the way to the goal.

I know it's not actually wasted, and you get credited for the shares and all, but if you're the only one on a pool that may hang out for quite a while. I get the feeling that on sites like multipool et al quite a lot of work is wasted when they switch. So this might be a good thing to implement before you get all the way to autoswitching as well.

Anyway.. just a thought.
Thanks.
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

Hi, can you unlock my account please ?

My id is Darek380

Thanks Smiley !
Unlocked!

Currently migrating primary pool stuff to a faster server (again, last migration happened 5 days ago Smiley) we are growing!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
Suh

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 05:33:46 AM

CSC just dropped to a low difficulty and we are showing almost 2000% done.  I hope we are getting blocks, but the cron is just off.

Join CFinex, buy some shares in the project and earn income!
https://cfinex.com/
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:59:46 AM

Had an idea that I thought Id shre. Its just short of your goal of full switching. I'd like to see a checkbox option on the pool switching form. That would allow for the pool to find a block and then switch instead of switching immediately. I just hate leaving that bit of 'wasted' mining over there without getting all the way to the goal.

I know it's not actually wasted, and you get credited for the shares and all, but if you're the only one on a pool that may hang out for quite a while. I get the feeling that on sites like multipool et al quite a lot of work is wasted when they switch. So this might be a good thing to implement before you get all the way to autoswitching as well.

Probabilistically speaking, there is no reason to switch when a block is found (a new one can be found a second later...), it's just a psychological matter ;-)

Symon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:02:50 PM

The dashboard is out ?

I'm minig right now (my workers are connected) but i don't see them on the dashboard Wink
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:13:35 PM

The dashboard is out ?

I'm minig right now (my workers are connected) but i don't see them on the dashboard Wink

Happens to me as well, at times: just hold on, it'll refresh :-)

loppefaaret

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

Im sorry, but ever since i joined about what 4 days ago, ive been absolutly killed by your pool(s)...

came to mine LOT, wich is running great...

tried out TAG, but 3 out of 4 blocks went orphan...

been mining DOGE for 2(?) days now, and should have had 50k... i got 2,8k...

ur loosing big time(currently) on mining DOGE here... i dont know what is up, but we almost lost 50% hashing rate on the DOGE pool last 24 hours...
and at this rate, im forced to switch as well ?
also, with PPLNS that last 3 hours, and we only find blocks every 3h+(last 2 days its been roughly 24H a block), does that affect earnings ?

i really like the ability to insta switch my miners from one pool/coin to another.

but i do have a small problem about that... i got multiple worker, but when i use the quickswitch, all miners will end up on same minerlogin...
Shin2mars

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:54 PM

Hi!

My account locked in "leaf.hash.so". My email:  shin2mars at gmail.com Please help Smiley

tnx
ZeroKuno

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:20:20 PM

My workers got temporarily banned and when I reconnect it shows u'<username>.<worker name>

I am not sure what the u' stands for as it just appeared today and only happens on this pool.

If my account needs to be unlocked or something it's the same as this one.
bobasaurus

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

It seems the doge mining has been poor recently.  How are we 320% into finding a damn block?  I've been earning less than half my usual amount in the last few days, but I'll give it a while longer and see how things stabilize.  I know the coin variance in small pools is large, but we are consistently lagged in finding blocks for some reason. 
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

It seems the doge mining has been poor recently.  How are we 320% into finding a damn block?  I've been earning less than half my usual amount in the last few days, but I'll give it a while longer and see how things stabilize.  I know the coin variance in small pools is large, but we are consistently lagged in finding blocks for some reason. 

Yeah the Doge luck has been crap lately.. I bailed a couple days ago.. I figured that would mean 10 blocks found right away (usually does when I switch pools) !

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
MuSeV

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

Account again locked... Please unlocked my account leaf.hash.so -  MuSeV.
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:20:52 PM

Very busy at the moment. So going to be brief. Locked accounts have been unlocked. And we had issues today with the Pool switchers, it send some people to mine CSC (sorry, I know it's not worth much), and while fixing it, I did all the things I shouldn't have done. It didn't last very long, but well was still something I would have liked to avoid.

The dashboard displays errors quite easily currently, that's so that even if it becomes slow it will not affect mining! Server migration is in progress but has taken longer than I hoped, because I have been busy with the family and such.

I will post more updates soon!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
Symon

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

WTF guys, i have 40% of rejected with the stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/ !

Fuck that, i lost all my afternoon... not very serious of you !
ZeroKuno

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:00:37 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 10:28:12 PM by ZeroKuno

I am getting block notifications to my e-mail even though I have them turned off in the notifications.
Is there a way to fix this so my e-mail doesn't constantly get send e-mails of a block found?

Thanks

Nevermind I fixed the issue it wasn't the specific pool I was mining at that send me notifications. It was the switched CSC one that kept sending me notifications. Turned off CSC and everything is okay.
Nijuusan

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:20:47 AM

Hey, can my account be unlocked please.

ID : Nijuusan

Thanks
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

hi hash.so,
i did a cash out in 2014-02-01 22:26:04 (pool time) "leaf.hash.so"
it showed as confirmed in my pool transaction section
but it didn't show up in my wallet
my manual payout ID is #1414
can you please check the pool's wallet for transaction
thanks

edit: problem solved, thanks
coiner4102

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:10:58 AM

Hello Hash.so

Been mining WDC all day (9 hours at 200KH/s).  Noticed that the dashboard showed LOTS of accepted shares but there are no transactions whatsoever. 

The first time I mined in that pool for an hour, I got transactions very quickly.

I also verified that my payout address is correct. 

What's going on here? 
DGBfan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:26:33 AM

Is the TAG pool dashboard messed up? It's showing network difficulty at below 1.0. This is making it appear huge rewards on the estimators.
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

can you add sebuhcoin??

http://coingen.bluematt.me/build/7faad07f.zip

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: