Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
schizo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:59:53 PM

It seems that cryptoexplorer took down the NOBL blockchain. As well, coinmine.pw doesn't exist any more.
So I think, we need more blockchain explorers.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

That's a great news.. I guess  Smiley
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:05:18 PM

Noblecoin is still on coinmarketcap.com , it is on page 2 with ? ? ? as prices and cap.

Probably due to blockexplorer offline or exchanges not giving values through?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4914

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:33:36 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 01:50:26 AM by Hueristic

The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation,
certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency.

That's true, but these regulations/licensing requirements beginning to take over crypto are the reason coins that make the ridiculous claim they are delivering a fiat exchange within weeks are false, the reason CoinPayments almost shut down, etc etc. Of course the government doesn't officially back them, but it still costs a lot of time and money to register and comply - reporting financials, large trades, $10,000+ fiat movements, laundering watch/reporting etc. etc. Only entities like this that have the time and finances to properly register will survive in the years (months?) to come.. at least in the US (other countries to follow I'm sure).

DAMN board! Gateway error after typing a friggin paragraph.

Summery. It's not hard or expensive to get MSB registration. So don't think just because they are on the list your automatically safe from them stealing your coins.

Trust is earned. Just because they filled out the forms doesn't earn them any trust. And the way they are going around bashing other exchanges makes me suspicious.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:46:05 PM

there was a smaller newspage which reported about noble or? (edit: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/)
why don`t we help him to grow or build up our own page?

there are some people in here for sure who have the skills to do this!
(for a bounty) Cheesy

edit: that pages like coindesk etc didn`t mention Noble so far is a sign, that they are afraid of the development imo.
but in the near future they can`t avoid writing about us!

edit2: jordan belfort says: "the easiest way to make money: create something of such value that everybody wants it. the
money comes automatically."

Really good post imo, 100% agree.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:07:57 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 09:47:42 PM by whale123

Remove coinmarket.io from the list of exchanges. It has been confirmed as scam.

I sincerely hope they are not gone. I had 5 Mill Noble on there I have yet been able to withdraw. Please baby jesus don't let it be true.

They are. The scammers already opened second exchange with the same template and closed it again. Look at the blockchain and you will see that the coins were already transferred.

murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:14:23 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Anyone want to throw some hash in is more than welcome. My workers feeling lonely. . Wink

Thanks all... Smiley

I'm on this now, think it's a great idea, very Noble. Come on guys, lets find some blocks!

Many thanks for jumping on board we are now profitable!!!! Wagga wagga!!!!

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:27:10 PM

I sincerely hope they are not gone. I had 5 Mill Noble on there I have yet been able to withdraw. Please baby jesus don't let it be true.

They are. The scammers already opened second exchange with the same template and closed it again. Look at the blockchain and you will see that the coins where already transferred.

Sad to see that this cryptocurrency world badly needs to be centralized. People are sheeps and they need guidance. This whole scene is just a huge playground of scammers. People have really shown that they are unable to provide something that is decentralized.

Noblecoin
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:55:39 PM

there was a smaller newspage which reported about noble or? (edit: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/)

We work closely with jdebunt and he loves using the marketplace. Smiley BTCGeek, FollowTheCoin & CryptoArticles have all happily covered NobleCoin without asking and we were happy to bounty them - I should have at least given them a shout out.

Why are we off coinmarketcap.com ?

I've PM'd Gliss the owner of coinmarketcap for a list of block explorers we can get added to - if you have any please list them here. I really don't understand the deal with altexplorer - they aren't adding us or responding for 2 months and is another case of us banging our head against a brick wall without understanding why. I will email again with an offer/request and try to find out if them not adding us is personal or business related.

In regards to CoyoteWallSt, he got a bounty for Twitter promo. but not to this extent and we had no idea the DJMI or website overhaul was coming. At this point I personally think he likes NobleCoin a fair bit - he's also had the opportunity to scam us for 2BTC in an attempted promo (which should still be coming in the future) but when it got delayed he returned it with no hesitation. I was sold on him myself when I listened to his radio appearance here at around the 64 minute mark - might give some hints on where some of our promo/discussions are at the moment. His views on the potential future of crypto. run pretty similar with ours so it was a good combo.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:01:57 PM

I do not believe they are scammers. If they were, NO ONE (including myself) would be able to make withdrawals.

Refresh/F5 the page every 5-10 minutes until its live. Log in and make the withdrawal. Wink

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

I do not believe they are scammers. If they were, NO ONE (including myself) would be able to make withdrawals.

Refresh/F5 the page every 5-10 minutes until its live. Log in and make the withdrawal. Wink

They created a new exchange, and are no longer supporting coinmarket.io
They've also disabled the cached version of the website. And it hasn't been live to my knowledge in over 24 hours
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Anyone want to throw some hash in is more than welcome. My workers feeling lonely. . Wink

Thanks all... Smiley

I'm on this now, think it's a great idea, very Noble. Come on guys, lets find some blocks!

Many thanks for jumping on board we are now profitable!!!! Wagga wagga!!!!

Seems a decent pool to me, we just need to get more people on board though. I have already found a block and I have no massive mining rig.
schizo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

They created a new exchange, and are no longer supporting coinmarket.io
They've also disabled the cached version of the website. And it hasn't been live to my knowledge in over 24 hours

The cached version is still online.
I agree with you that cryptoex.cc has some similarities to coinmarket.io but some users in this thread got paid out recently. So this doesn't match the pattern of a scammer. As I've read, that someone said that the same engine is used. How can someone know this? IIt could be a design ripoff as well.

I wouldn't recomment coinmarket.io to anyone anymore because of the problems they are facing right now. But the witch hunt against coinmarket.io seems as it has gotten way out of control (death threads, seriously?).
I've only got noble stored on this exchange as it went down, so a block explorer would be helpful to check, if the balance still is on the site. But I am not convinced of a scammer just because of two blockchain links to empty wallets (which got cleared in a time span of more than half a month).
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:13:56 PM

We work closely with jdebunt and he loves using the marketplace. Smiley BTCGeek, FollowTheCoin & CryptoArticles have all happily covered NobleCoin without asking and we were happy to bounty them - I should have at least given them a shout out.

Why are we off coinmarketcap.com ?

I've PM'd Gliss the owner of coinmarketcap for a list of block explorers we can get added to - if you have any please list them here. I really don't understand the deal with altexplorer - they aren't adding us or responding for 2 months and is another case of us banging our head against a brick wall without understanding why. I will email again with an offer/request and try to find out if them not adding us is personal or business related.

In regards to CoyoteWallSt, he got a bounty for Twitter promo. but not to this extent and we had no idea the DJMI or website overhaul was coming. At this point I personally think he likes NobleCoin a fair bit - he's also had the opportunity to scam us for 2BTC in an attempted promo (which should still be coming in the future) but when it got delayed he returned it with no hesitation. I was sold on him myself when I listened to his radio appearance here at around the 64 minute mark - might give some hints on where some of our promo/discussions are at the moment. His views on the potential future of crypto. run pretty similar with ours so it was a good combo.

NASDAQ like exchanges for cryptocurrencies, including NobleCoin?  Cool
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:15:10 PM

Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.

miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:18:47 PM

Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid. We will do this in BTC and at an exchange rate of between 40-90 satoshi (still to be finalised - we want to make this fair - also not as high as we have been, but a fairly solid average for the time). We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.

Name another coin that would do this for their community...
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:29:30 PM

Regarding CoinMarket

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

I'll spread the word on the coinmarket.io thread, this is the difference between Noble and other altcoins

ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:07:09 AM

Regarding CoinMarket

I'll spread the word on the coinmarket.io thread, this is the difference between Noble and other altcoins

I couldn't agree more. I feel the crypto community will truly appreciate it.
agx.io

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:22:58 AM

NOBL/BTC starts trading on agx.io in less than 24 hours at 03/14 130a UTC! Trade FREE during the Limited Beta period. Registration and NOBL wallets are open so you can be ready to trade when markets go live!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4914

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:54:47 AM

http://bing-pong.com/coinmarket.php

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: