Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:31:12 AM

Talking about this in the IRC, don't forget to vote. We need a proper push to get up there.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
kresu

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:14:55 AM

Talking about this in the IRC, don't forget to vote. We need a proper push to get up there.

Yeah pump it up like I do Wink
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:16:09 AM

CoinTweak has had an update to it's loading times. The profit overview now loads about 300% faster!
The latest updates have made the site a bit slow to use, we apologize for any inconvenience.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:00:30 AM

Lets put this on the new page:

I want to try and get past DevCoin today
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:23:52 AM

Did you vote for your favourite meme yet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555372.0
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:46:25 AM

Latest NOBLE giveaway. Earn up to 1000 NOBLE just for contributing to the conversation!
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/22f2dz/why_i_love_noblecoin_tips_for_all_who_post/
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 01:51:51 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 02:02:33 PM by Rofo

Small update: ABN: 92 119 945 303 - Established 2004 - GST Registered from 2010. Waiting on status of second-hand dealers license (to be safe when dealing with bullion sales) but it should definitely be no later than a couple of weeks. Profit/loss for taxation/transparency purposes and case study for cryptocurrency in Australia etc. (as mentioned here).

We're consolidating a fair amount of info. we're releasing this week to keep the ball rolling in April so stay tuned.

Cheers.

Tweek

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

Hey guys,

Anyone online at the moment that feels like helping out improving the Noblecoin Reddit? I need some input on what info to show on the sidebar etc.
Pm me if interested, going to work on it in the next few hours.

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

So it looks like Mintpal has decided to allow only one voting winner per week (on Mondays). I’m expecting this to cause a lot of people to buy their way in. And it looks like at the moment, the base level to win is around 75k votes.

Interestingly enough, you can kinda see the two next pump coins based on the amount of BTC sent. To be frank about it, it may be a while before NOBL gets onto that exchange. (Part of me feels like it’s becoming less and less worth it considering that Mintpal is turning into Cryptsy v2.0. And it’d be pretty easy to create a new pump coin each week and continuously repeat the cycle. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mintpal is getting some sort of kickback and manipulating the votes themselves.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4926

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:30:12 PM

So it looks like Mintpal has decided to allow only one voting winner per week (on Mondays). I’m expecting this to cause a lot of people to buy their way in. And it looks like at the moment, the base level to win is around 75k votes.

Interestingly enough, you can kinda see the two next pump coins based on the amount of BTC sent. To be frank about it, it may be a while before NOBL gets onto that exchange. (Part of me feels like it’s becoming less and less worth it considering that Mintpal is turning into Cryptsy v2.0. And it’d be pretty easy to create a new pump coin each week and continuously repeat the cycle. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mintpal is getting some sort of kickback and manipulating the votes themselves.)

I've never trusted Mintpal and won't create an account.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:39:00 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 07:50:39 PM by PSL

Could someone advice how to create a backup of my private keys from NOBLE wallet?

I tried to solo mine NOBLE coins and I was lucky, my PC really found a block after several days. I can see mined block with commands
Code:
noblecoind getinfo
noblecoind listtransactions

I want to dump my private key for a paper backup with command dumpprivkey but that command needs an address. And I don't see the address in the output from listtransactions, generated block has only transactions ID, txid. I tried command gettransaction to find address but there is no address at the command reply. My other try was command listreceivedbyaddress but that commands doesn't list mined blocks at all, even when parameters are added (listreceivedbyaddress 1 true).

Could someone help me to find a way to create a backup of mined block (marked as GENERATE in listtransaction output)? I know how to do a backup of coins received from the pool to address, that is easy (noblecoind dumpprivkey address).
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:09:28 AM

What's even more frustrating is they generally ignore the voting process and add much newer coins after they've been pumped on Polo and the Twitter regulars call out and demand it on Mintpal - appears a few hours later for trade .

CryptAxe

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

What's even more frustrating is they generally ignore the voting process and add much newer coins after they've been pumped on Polo and the Twitter regulars call out and demand it on Mintpal - appears a few hours later for trade .

They are in it for the quick buck it seems, not for the technology and community of crypto currency Sad

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

They are in it for the quick buck it seems, not for the technology and community of crypto currency Sad
Yeah, that pretty much summarizes everything. I looked at two of the coins that were close to the top of voting and I couldn't help but shake my head. PolCoin (the coin that won this week's vote) had basically 7 BTC and CaishenCoin has over 5.

Looking at those sort of things, I think it's a fair assumption that Mintpal could be using their own funds to let that coin win this week so that they could rake in more coins via some sort of kickback. I mean the traffic of that coin is just pitiful for a coin that just won it. 7 BTC went in to listing, but yet the market hasn't even tipped .1 BTC in volume. I'll be honest and say that I smell shenanigans.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:44:39 AM

Yeah, that pretty much summarizes everything. I looked at two of the coins that were close to the top of voting and I couldn't help but shake my head. PolCoin (the coin that won this week's vote) had basically 7 BTC and CaishenCoin has over 5.

Looking at those sort of things, I think it's a fair assumption that Mintpal could be using their own funds to let that coin win this week so that they could rake in more coins via some sort of kickback. I mean the traffic of that coin is just pitiful for a coin that just won it. 7 BTC went in to listing, but yet the market hasn't even tipped .1 BTC in volume. I'll be honest and say that I smell shenanigans.

Only thing potentially good about mintpal imo is a higher general volume compared to other exchanges..

I'm personally still hoping that agx.io takes off. Been looking very good so far!
abalam

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:21:38 AM

NOBL are now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/nobl
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:29:36 AM

I Confirm that Coinex.pw is a scam.

122648579   7 days ago   Withdrawal | 7210924.37190082 NOBL
Destination: 9nQJmZNHQ7BTBNiSwnmEftxSn8yetFtqRf

Withdrawal stuck for a week.
People on Bitcointalk have been waiting even few weeks and the transactions did not go through.
Please intervene in this matter and take down Coinex.pw from the list of recommended exchanges!

Anonz

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:03:38 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 09:15:13 AM by Anonz

Hey Nobel Community, BEFORE YOU START CONSIDERING THIS CRYPTO CURRENCY... think again?? did each of you forget about ESEA's involvement in a bitcoin scandal mining on their members computers because each member must use their software to play any types of games. I don't fucking appreciate any crypto currency supporting that scum fucking loser lpkane.

LPKANE (CO-OWNER OF ESEA) = SCAMMER, and has been caught, and he tried to pass it off as its only a few bitcoins worth, bullshit.

He has been a trash person all along and has lied about his involvement with Bitcoin and infecting all its users with miners, and lied about the amounts they had mined.

And you guys are pairing up and sponsoring with them? I Declare this coin dead.

COMMUNITY, THIS CANNOT BE IGNORED.
IF THEY ARE PAIRING UP WITH ESEA, A COMPANY THAT HAS ADMITTED ITS ACTION FOR BITCOIN MINING ILLEGALLY ON ITS MEMBERS COMPUTERS.

I WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW THE COMMUNITY TO GET FUCKED. I WILL NEVER FORGET, WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS. 

ESEA Takes $1 Million Fine in Bitcoin Mining Scandal
http://www.mobilecommerceinsider.com/topics/mobilecommerceinsider/articles/361021-esea-takes-1-million-fine-bitco-mining-scandal.htm

E-Sports League Hit With Lawsuit Over Bitcoin-Mining Scandal [Update]
http://kotaku.com/e-sports-league-hit-with-lawsuit-over-bitcoin-mining-sc-692954889

HERE IS YOUR QUOTE FROM YOUR WEBSITE SUPPORTING ESEA
I quote this from your website: https://www.noblemovement.com/esports/
eSports

ESEA (E-Sports Entertainment Association) | CEVO (Cyber Evolution) | HLTV

Along with their newly acquired Reliable Gaming Network sponsor, RG.Canada has added another financial juggernaut to their list of sponsors and has become the first ever CS:GO team to be sponsored by any form of cryptocurrency. For those of you who are unfamiliar with NobleCoin, it is a peer-to-peer payment system and digital currency similar to Bitcoin & DogeCoin. NobleCoin uses cryptography to control and secure the creation and transfer of wealth, and allows its users to make private and secure transactions globally in less than 30 seconds. With NobleCoin backing RG.Canada financially, they are planning to attend the qualifier for DreamHack Summer 2014 in Sweden as their first international LAN event.

THIS HAPPENED LITERALLY less than 1 YEAR AGO
http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=492102

THIS POSTED FROM ESEA.NET MEMBER: ScRaPPyCoCo
i dumped eseaclient.exe and found this; it is true that your gpu is being used as a bitcoin miner:

snippet from my esea client dump file:
http://pastebin.com/12xaUdX9

Here is more proof
LPKANE ADMITS OPENLY TO THE PUBLIC (COMMUNITY PUSHED HIM TO TALK)
PART 1 = http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=492134

PART #2 of CO-FOUNDER SPEAKS UP AGAIN (LPKANE)
http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=492152

NOTE: THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM THE COMMUNITY CRACKING DOWN ON ESEA MINING BITCOIN THREADS WERE DELETED
BUT THEY CANNOT DELETE IT OFF REDDIT (HERE U GO)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1dglil/popular_competitive_gaming_league_esea_admins/?sort=confidence

Anonz want to remain Anonymous. It's up to those who follow along with us.  My favorite coins?  Magi, Bitcoin, and Darkcoin. Thread about XMG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0 - Market of XMG: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG - #Magi on Freenode IRC:  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:04:16 AM

Could someone advice how to create a backup of my private keys from NOBLE wallet?

I tried to solo mine NOBLE coins and I was lucky, my PC really found a block after several days. I can see mined block with commands
Code:
noblecoind getinfo
noblecoind listtransactions

I want to dump my private key for a paper backup with command dumpprivkey but that command needs an address. And I don't see the address in the output from listtransactions, generated block has only transactions ID, txid. I tried command gettransaction to find address but there is no address at the command reply. My other try was command listreceivedbyaddress but that commands doesn't list mined blocks at all, even when parameters are added (listreceivedbyaddress 1 true).

Could someone help me to find a way to create a backup of mined block (marked as GENERATE in listtransaction output)? I know how to do a backup of coins received from the pool to address, that is easy (noblecoind dumpprivkey address).

to see your wallet address use this:
Code:
noblecoind getaccountaddress "" 
it will print your default wallet address, and then you can export your private key using dumpprivkey command

Tweek

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:11:11 AM

Hey Nobel Community, BEFORE YOU START CONSIDERING THIS CRYPTO CURRENCY... think again?? did each of you forget about ESEA's involvement in a bitcoin scandal mining on their members computers because each member must use their software to play any types of games. I don't fucking appreciate any crypto currency supporting that scum fucking loser lpkane.

LPKANE (CO-OWNER OF ESEA) = SCAMMER, and has been caught, and he tried to pass it off as its only a few bitcoins worth, bullshit.

He has been a trash person all along and has lied about his involvement with Bitcoin and infecting all its users with miners, and lied about the amounts they had mined.

And you guys are pairing up and sponsoring with them? I Declare this coin dead.

COMMUNITY, THIS CANNOT BE IGNORED.
IF THEY ARE PAIRING UP WITH ESEA, A COMPANY THAT HAS ADMITTED ITS ACTION FOR BITCOIN MINING ILLEGALLY ON ITS MEMBERS COMPUTERS.

I WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW THE COMMUNITY TO GET FUCKED. I WILL NEVER FORGET, WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS.  

ESEA Takes $1 Million Fine in Bitcoin Mining Scandal
http://www.mobilecommerceinsider.com/topics/mobilecommerceinsider/articles/361021-esea-takes-1-million-fine-bitco-mining-scandal.htm

E-Sports League Hit With Lawsuit Over Bitcoin-Mining Scandal [Update]
http://kotaku.com/e-sports-league-hit-with-lawsuit-over-bitcoin-mining-sc-692954889

HERE IS YOUR QUOTE FROM YOUR WEBSITE SUPPORTING ESEA
I quote this from your website: https://www.noblemovement.com/esports/
eSports

ESEA (E-Sports Entertainment Association) | CEVO (Cyber Evolution) | HLTV

Along with their newly acquired Reliable Gaming Network sponsor, RG.Canada has added another financial juggernaut to their list of sponsors and has become the first ever CS:GO team to be sponsored by any form of cryptocurrency. For those of you who are unfamiliar with NobleCoin, it is a peer-to-peer payment system and digital currency similar to Bitcoin & DogeCoin. NobleCoin uses cryptography to control and secure the creation and transfer of wealth, and allows its users to make private and secure transactions globally in less than 30 seconds. With NobleCoin backing RG.Canada financially, they are planning to attend the qualifier for DreamHack Summer 2014 in Sweden as their first international LAN event.
Sponsoring an e-sports team is something totally different than letting them have influence on our coin. Nothing has been changed on the coin or the wallet or whatever may cause the coin to corrupt. All that the sponsorship is used for is getting our name out there.

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: