Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:41:14 PM

Good response Cheesy
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:42:36 PM

Agreed Smiley
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:06:42 PM

Why are prices fell so fast?

klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

Pause before buy orders & sell orders close in on the spread and continue the uptrend!
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:08:10 PM

A3tje wrote;

"Yes I totally agree, I hoped and hinted to Rofo about getting some of the community / Ambassadors (why we don't hear from them) involved. Where is the involvement of the Ambassadors, what are their individual tasks.... we are not really able to reach out to them, as no clear view about them has been "released" yet (except their posts / involvement here)."

I think we are more or less on the same line.

Without being very comstructive and secure myself in this post, I like to make a point for Noble becoming a well organised/good functiong business

The crypto market is full of tough competition. and only the strong coins will finally win the battle. To become succesfull we have to tread NobleCoin as a business. When we don't, other coins will do and  pass us. On this issue I some weakness.

At the moment we have a community where some people do something constructive , other spam only  about the Noble price, all different kind of birds. What I see as two really important points are; building a bigger community and using all the abilities within the community. Bigger community enlarges the chance we will attract some specialst that could help us and besides the specialsts every member can do something positiv.
We have to set some kind of structure. On top we have the dev and then we have to get a couple of departments. One department for sure is communitybuilding. Chief communitybuilding has to delegate jobs to different communtymembers. We need a chief twitter, chief youtube, chief facebook etc. someone that sets out the lines in what way we can be optimal functionable on facebook..etc
Another department has to be marketing. Crypto is a speical and new world. Finding the right marketing guy can probably done the best by scanning all altcoin foums until we find a marketing guy that really suits us and did some good job at another altcoin. We can offer him some premine.
Another important aspect is price stability at Nobl/Btc. I am glad we left the 15 sat and were trading a lot higher last 2 days. But we are looking weaker again already last 48 hours. It's difficult for companies to accept Noble when the price is low and volume is only a couple Btc. Don't forget how important volume is, merchant look at these things.

I am for myself am willing to spend time in this area. The whole crypto business is full of sheep ( just like every business in the world). When the price is low and there is no action, noone wants to buy, when price goes up, things got expensive and there is action, people are killing each other to be able to buy. I myself set myself this morning a goal in trying to stabiliseze the price in someway, creating a higher volume, while it is my goal getting more people into Noble. When I buy and sell a couple of times a day ( sometimes pump a bit) I create action which attracts new buyers and the community will grow. Like I said my goal is not buying more coins ( I prefer to distribute a couple), but most importantly, my goal is to prevent NobleCoin for going down again to 15 sat without volume, something like this we really don't want. If I will succeed in this, I don't know, at the moment we don't really look strong imo, but things can change quickly in crypto.

Okay, I stop here, the post is too long already. My point, figure out what has to be done, make different departments, a well organised company, enlarge the community, delegate jobs, let's all get to work.

When you guys see things a bit the same, I can come on freenote later.
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:09:33 PM

We should open a separate thread for price talking/bitching,
Noble coin will rise to 200-500 so we will have lots of picks in the way and many bla bla bla about it  Tongue

Noobs see price as 20 -> 120 - > 60

I see the price as 20 -> 60
ZBBBB

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:23:36 PM

A3tje wrote;

"Yes I totally agree, I hoped and hinted to Rofo about getting some of the community / Ambassadors (why we don't hear from them) involved. Where is the involvement of the Ambassadors, what are their individual tasks.... we are not really able to reach out to them, as no clear view about them has been "released" yet (except their posts / involvement here)."

Without being very comstructive and secure myself in this post, I like to make a point for Noble becoming a well organised/good functiong business

The crypto market is full of tough competition. and only the strong coins will finally win the battle. To become succesfull we have to tread NobleCoin as a business. When we don't, other coins will do and  pass us. On this issue I some weakness.

At the moment we have a community where some people do something constructive , other spam only  about the Noble price, all different kind of birds. What I see as two really important points are; building a bigger community and using all the abilities within the community. Bigger community enlarges the chance we will attract some specialst that could help us and besides the specialsts every member can do something positiv.
We have to set some kind of structure. On top we have the dev and then we have to get a couple of departments. One department for sure is communitybuilding. Chief communitybuilding has to delegate jobs to different communtymembers. We need a chief twitter, chief youtube, chief facebook etc. someone that sets out the lines in what way we can be optimal functionable on facebook..etc
Another department has to be marketing. Crypto is a speical and new world. Finding the right marketing guy can probably done the best by scanning all altcoin foums until we find a marketing guy that really suits us and did some good job at another altcoin. We can offer him some premine.
Another important aspect is price stability at Nobl/Btc. I am glad we left the 15 sat and were trading a lot higher last 2 days. But we are looking weaker again already last 48 hours. It's difficult for companies to accept Noble when the price is low and volume is only a couple Btc. Don't forget how important volume is, merchant look at these things.

I am for myself am willing to spend time in this area. The whole crypto business is full of sheep ( just like every business in the world). When the price is low and there is no action, noone wants to buy, when price goes up, things got expensive and there is action, people are killing each other to be able to buy. I myself set myself this morning a goal in trying to stabiliseze the price in someway, creating a higher volume, while it is my goal getting more people into Noble. When I buy and sell a couple of times a day ( sometimes pump a bit) I create action which attracts new buyers and the community will grow. Like I said my goal is not buying more coins ( I prefer to distribute a couple), but most importantly, my goal is to prevent NobleCoin for going down again to 15 sat without volume, something like this we really don't want. If I will succeed in this, I don't know, at the moment we don't really look strong imo, but things can change quickly in crypto.

Okay, I stop here, the post is too long already. My point, figure out what has to be done, make different departments, a well organised company, enlarge the community, delegate jobs, let's all get to work.

That being said, Hi, I am an ambassador Smiley That being said, I recently had a baby and my wife had some issues and was in ICU for 2 weeks and between that, work, and our kids, I disappeared off the radar for the last few weeks and for that I apologize. However, just to let you know about me and what I am doing, I am a PMI certified Project Manager. I have an undergrad in CIS and a Masters in Project Management. I try to coordinate projects as well as get them initiated/planned/executed/monitored and closed out. I had to leave stuff hanging since I left but primarily as of right now I am trying to chase down things on the Project Roadmap listed on NobleMovement, primarily the P2P pool and the android application. That being said, I am more than willing to research and coordinate any project ideas that anyone has as well as document anyone's skills that are willing to contribute to a project so I can reach out to them when needed.

For the rest of the Ambassadors, daily I meet with Miknutty and WhyLieAboutCake as well as Rofo to kick ideas around and review the current day and future plans. I can promise you we actively working even though it may not appear to be so, and again for that I apologize. We should try to be more transparent as to what we are doing it, how we are doing it, and what the future is. I am going to try to get out a weekly status report as to the current (public, some projects may not be made public due to their sensitivity) and future projects as well as any that we have closed out.

I take 100% responsibility for these aspects as they were my responsibility but I had an emergency and am back and fully dedicated to getting stuff up to date. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me directly here, my personal email zachbreck@gmail.com, or through projects@noblemovement.com
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:42:43 PM

A3tje wrote;

The crypto market is full of tough competition. and only the strong coins will finally win the battle. To become succesfull we have to tread NobleCoin as a business. When we don't, other coins will do and  pass us. On this issue I some weakness.

At the moment we have a community where some people do something constructive , other spam only  about the Noble price, all different kind of birds. What I see as two really important points are; building a bigger community and using all the abilities within the community. Bigger community enlarges the chance we will attract some specialst that could help us and besides the specialsts every member can do something positiv.

That being said, Hi, I am an ambassador Smiley That being said, I recently had a baby and my wife had some issues and was in ICU for 2 weeks and between that, work, and our kids, I disappeared off the radar for the last few weeks and for that I apologize. However, just to let you know about me and what I am doing, I am a PMI certified Project Manager. I have an undergrad in CIS and a Masters in Project Management. I try to coordinate projects as well as get them initiated/planned/executed/monitored and closed out. I had to leave stuff hanging since I left but primarily as of right now I am trying to chase down things on the Project Roadmap listed on NobleMovement, primarily the P2P pool and the android application. That being said, I am more than willing to research and coordinate any project ideas that anyone has as well as document anyone's skills that are willing to contribute to a project so I can reach out to them when needed.

For the rest of the Ambassadors, daily I meet with Miknutty and WhyLieAboutCake as well as Rofo to kick ideas around and review the current day and future plans. I can promise you we actively working even though it may not appear to be so, and again for that I apologize. We should try to be more transparent as to what we are doing it, how we are doing it, and what the future is. I am going to try to get out a weekly status report as to the current (public, some projects may not be made public due to their sensitivity) and future projects as well as any that we have closed out.

I take 100% responsibility for these aspects as they were my responsibility but I had an emergency and am back and fully dedicated to getting stuff up to date. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me directly here, my personal email zachbreck@gmail.com, or through projects@noblemovement.com

Hi ZBBBB, congratulations with your baby, I hope things are going fine now after the ICU. To me it feels more now, that I have to apalogise for critisizing; "we lack structure". But maybe we can learn something from my post regarding structure. Maybe I missing someone charismatic person giving updates a couple of times ( 2 to 4) a day about all progress made on all differnet area's. Someone who gets people excited about NobleCoin. I can imagine, a lot of altcoin investors go like this. They look what coins are going up, see if there is some action are getting interested in a coin and then start reading the forum. When they see a dead forum, they are done, not interested anymore. When they see only trolls, the are done as well. So, in my opinion another important aspect is to have a forum with a lot of positiv action. DEV-members who give updates about progress everyday, community members with positiv ideas and so on. So, I don't know if updating the community is part of your job or that we have to find a charismatic person who has the ability to get the readers enthousiastic. Like I said earlier, we have to try to make progress on something like 10 different area's at the same time, delegate all the jobs and very much inform everyone how well we are doing.
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:51:24 PM

We should open a separate thread for price talking/bitching,
Noble coin will rise to 200-500 so we will have lots of picks in the way and many bla bla bla about it  Tongue

Noobs see price as 20 -> 120 - > 60

I see the price as 20 -> 60

come on. every coin is also an investment for some people. Its okay when they ask. It`s not easy to understand the huge rise over the weekend.
ZBBBB

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Hi ZBBBB, congratulations with your baby, I hope things are going fine now after the ICU. To me it feels more now, that I have to apalogise for critisizing; "we lack structure". But maybe we can learn something from my post regarding structure. Maybe I missing someone charismatic person giving updates a couple of times ( 2 to 4) a day about all progress made on all differnet area's. Someone who gets people excited about NobleCoin. I can imagine, a lot of altcoin investors go like this. They look what coins are going up, see if there is some action are getting interested in a coin and then start reading the forum. When they see a dead forum, they are done, not interested anymore. When they see only trolls, the are done as well. So, in my opinion another important aspect is to have a forum with a lot of positiv action. DEV-members who give updates about progress everyday, community members with positiv ideas and so on. So, I don't know if updating the community is part of your job or that we have to find a charismatic person who has the ability to get the readers enthousiastic. Like I said earlier, we have to try to make progress on something like 10 different area's at the same time, delegate all the jobs and very much inform everyone how well we are doing.

^ Agreed. I am going to make this a goal of mine to get updates out more frequently. For the structure, we should probably try to get something a little more solidified out to the community to know who of the ambassadors are doing what and what they are working towards. I will also try to do get something together and get it out for everyone. And as I said before, if anyone wants to take on more of an active role, I personally love an addition to the team and additional insight. Different people always offer a new perspective on things, so the more the merrier in my eyes.
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:59:00 PM

^ Agreed. I am going to make this a goal of mine to get updates out more frequently. For the structure, we should probably try to get something a little more solidified out to the community to know who of the ambassadors are doing what and what they are working towards. I will also try to do get something together and get it out for everyone. And as I said before, if anyone wants to take on more of an active role, I personally love an addition to the team and additional insight. Different people always offer a new perspective on things, so the more the merrier in my eyes.

100% agree. Let the community know, what's the structure, so they know who is talking. Let them see, we are not a bunch of lost guys, doing just something. Show everyone reading here, that Noble Coin is a hard working  well structured community. Try to do it in a way that readers get excited. Community will grow, new members will come and contribute, merchants will be interested quicker to do business with us.
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:15:25 PM

Hopefully. I've got a lot of coins there. No telling how long that will take, or if it's a ruse but time will tell soon.
ZBBBB

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:42:57 PM

Hopefully. I've got a lot of coins there. No telling how long that will take, or if it's a ruse but time will tell soon.

I feel ya Rege, close to 5 mil el stucko on coinex. Hopefully it all pans out.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

my goal is to prevent NobleCoin for going down again to 15 sat without volume, something like this we really don't want. If I will succeed in this, I don't know, at the moment we don't really look strong imo, but things can change quickly in crypto.

Forget about that goal as you can not defeat the market forces.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

ZBBBB

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

my goal is to prevent NobleCoin for going down again to 15 sat without volume, something like this we really don't want. If I will succeed in this, I don't know, at the moment we don't really look strong imo, but things can change quickly in crypto.

I also feel that now since we aren't really actively involved with Coinex will help. Those bots.............without volume slowly drive the price into the ground.
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

Put up a 1k btc buy wall at 16 sat and it will hold quite a while Wink
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:20:02 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 06:41:03 PM by miKnutty

100% agree. Let the community know, what's the structure, so they know who is talking. Let them see, we are not a bunch of lost guys, doing just something. Show everyone reading here, that Noble Coin is a hard working  well structured community. Try to do it in a way that readers get excited. Community will grow, new members will come and contribute, merchants will be interested quicker to do business with us.

I agree we can definitely be more active in our announcement thread keeping our community up to date and we plan on doing so in the future.

Sometimes it may not look like we are doing a lot, but we are constantly discussing new ideas to continue building on NobleCoin's success. I am the Ambassador mainly responsible for Social Media and eSports promotions for anyone who hasn't had the chance to meet me. I've been around since NobleCoin's inception along with many of the other Ambassadors. I have a background in Business working as a corporate consultant for one of the biggest companies in the world. We are all very approachable guys so if anyone ever has any questions or concerns you can always send us a PM here on Bitcointalk or come join us on webchat.freenode.net in our #noblecoin channel.
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:32:18 PM

Hi all, my name is Justin (WhyLieAboutCake)! I'm an ambassador, and have been with NobleCoin since it's inception.

As far as my experience, I studied physics for four years, before deciding I wanted to move into a more business oriented career instead. I worked for a year as an Associate and then Senior Associate at a venture capital firm investing in start-ups and doing market research. After that, and for the last year and a half, I have been working as a financial analyst at a software start-up where I advise the senior management on how to build the company. Lastly, on May 2nd I will be graduating with a degree in Economics.

For my involvement in NobleCoin, I interact with ZB, miK, Rofo, and the other ambassadors on a regular basis, bouncing ideas off of each other. My definite roll is a little squishy, but I will be working with Rofo to figure out where my skills would help most. Lately, I've been a little absent due to concentrating on finishing out my degree, but will be coming back full force now that things aren't as crazy for me.

If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask. You can also find me on LinkedIn.

Nice to meet you all/hello again! 

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:34:55 PM

Nice to hear about all this!
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:04:18 PM

A lot of talent involved with NobleCoin. Adds so much confidence... Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: