Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mad4coins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:11:00 PM

we will become the crypto currency "FIRST RESPONDERS"

as a by product of our noble acts we will get a lot of free PR
just sayin
cdg1941

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:28:59 PM

number 3 on coinwars.... though i think that the listed difficulty is a bit off

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:53:18 PM

Yesterday we had a great result with VOS. Benefitting from this, the world has to know we are at VOS. We need people to know they can buy Nobles for dollars. We need people to know NobleCoin is progressing.
So, who is going to make a press release for this achievement?
And how many comm-members are going to retweet etc. On twitter I am following noblefans and retweet their tweets, accounts like; noblecoin, miKnutty, murkster, cryptowhale, Jean-Pierre Buntinx, altcoin herald, crypto articles and maybe 1 or 2 more. Is this all? There are over a 10,000 Noble-wallets and we have not more than 10 people tweeting about noibleCoin.
This ain't gonna work. We even don't have to figure it out ourselves what should be done, things are simple, just look at Doge and Blackcoin. These coins are going in a bigger speed because of the large community. A large community is essential, the more people, the more capacity, the more knowledge.
We have a solid framwork.
We are achieving some goals. But our community isn't growing (much). Like in all other new businesses speed is important. You don't have to have the best product (allthough quality is needed), you have the world to know you have a good product, so they will take it before they take someelse product with the same quality.
Just starting with twitter; communitymembers, follow the names above and retweet positiv NobleCoin tweets whenever you see them. Lets do the same for all socialmedia.
Regarding press-releases. Let someone make a goodlooking pressrelease for every positiv achievement we made and spread the news. To reach a final goal of getting widely accepted, we have to have a good functioning organization. Weak chains will decrease the growing speed a lot.

Couldn't agree more. Global awareness is something we desperately need moving forward. Spread the word guys as best you can. You know myself and the rest of the contributing community will continue to do so. I am going to create a Noble Newsletter/Flyer (hopefully this evening) that everyone can distribute around Facebook,Reddit,Twitter and every related crypto forum possible. I should have an update for you all hopefully before midnight(EST).

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:23:45 PM

Yesterday we had a great result with VOS. Benefitting from this, the world has to know we are at VOS. We need people to know they can buy Nobles for dollars. We need people to know NobleCoin is progressing.
And how many comm-members are going to retweet etc. On twitter I am following noblefans and retweet their tweets, accounts like; noblecoin, miKnutty, murkster, cryptowhale, Jean-Pierre Buntinx, altcoin herald, crypto articles and maybe 1 or 2 more. Is this all? There are over a 10,000 Noble-wallets and we have not more than 10 people tweeting about noibleCoin.
This ain't gonna work. We even don't have to figure it out ourselves what should be done, things are simple, just look at Doge and Blackcoin. These coins are going in a bigger speed because of the large community. A large community is essential, the more people, the more capacity, the more knowledge.
We are achieving some goals. But our community isn't growing (much). Like in all other new businesses speed is important. You don't have to have the best product (allthough quality is needed), you have the world to know you have a good product, so they will take it before they take someelse product with the same quality.
Just starting with twitter; communitymembers, follow the names above and retweet positiv NobleCoin tweets whenever you see them. Lets do the same for all socialmedia.
Regarding press-releases. Let someone make a goodlooking pressrelease for every positiv achievement we made and spread the news. To reach a final goal of getting widely accepted, we have to have a good functioning organization. Weak chains will decrease the growing speed a lot.
Couldn't agree more. Global awareness is something we desperately need moving forward. Spread the word guys as best you can. You know myself and the rest of the contributing community will continue to do so. I am going to create a Noble Newsletter/Flyer (hopefully this evening) that everyone can distribute around Facebook,Reddit,Twitter and every related crypto forum possible. I should have an update for you all hopefully before midnight(EST).

really nice, thanks for picking up this job.
ontopicplease

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

This afternoon I have been thinking about our charity projects. Untill now there aren't many charities that accept cryptocoins. Maybe we should try to get a leading role in this area. NobleCoin and charities are a good fit, I guess.
We might be able to perform a lot better for the charities and last but not least for ourselves.
In the future when digital currencies are more widely known, it might be normal that charities have altcoin logo's and wallet-addresses posted at their homepage. Lets take a leading role. We made a nice start with https://www.noblemovement.com/steps/.
We can offer charities the chance to get listed at https://www.noblemovement.com/steps/ and in chance they have to add our Noble logo ( and of course their Noble-wallet-address) at their site. When we get our banner there, we can add behind the banner all kinds of info, including how to get NobleCoins...etc.
How nice would it be to see a NobleCoin logo at this page; http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/ under the tab donations together with paypal, creditcards...etc.

Quoting myself to go a bit futher on this aspect.

Without knowing much about how the dev and community sees my idea, I would like to explain how I see all this.
like I said in earlier posts I always like to see some structure. When we observe how all different coins act on marketing we see a lot of different paths. One thing is very obvious to me, you should never copy a coin that, has a stronger community and is one step ahead already. For instance, we shouldn't copy Reddcoin in trying to become famous because of tipping on social media. When we look at NobleCoin, we have a nice community, not extremely big, but also a community with people that know how to behave ( no fights here). We all agreed on, NobleCoin being a coin, were concentrating on Noble behaviour is part of our community. Very nice, I think. Last week one of the members proposed to concentrate more on a lot different small charities and Noblesteps was born.
I would like to proceed in this direction. Noblecoin should finally be THE coin associated with charities. I would like to see Noblesteps changed to a professional business.
What do we need in no particular order?
1. We need someone to write a professional mail ( with foto's maybe) that can be send to charities, we like.
2. In case a charity wants to join us, we need a guy who provides the material to the charity. With material I mean; banner and behind that info about nobleCoin.
3. We need a guy who is searching for charities that could be interested or would be interesting for us.
4. We have to set up the rules for the charities if they want to join. I am thinking of;
A. The charity posts a NobleCoin-banner at their page (good for Noblecoin).
B. The charity puts their NobleCoin-wallet address at their own site ( good for both).
C. The charity gets her banner/info + NobleCoin-wallet-address listed at Noblesteps ( good for the charity).
D. NobleCoin is allowed to market their donation made to the charity ( good for both). ( It's also important for ourselves to make sure we market these things the right way).
E. We have to agree at which amount ( recieved funds from comm-members) a donation to a charity is being made.
F. When sending a first mail to a charity it's always nice we can offer something. Personally, I am willing to spend 3,000,000 NobleCoins for this goal. I was thinking to offer the first 30 charities that like to join 100,000 Nobles. When in the future NobleCoin would rise, we could cutt these 3,000,000 in smaller parts when the community thinks it would be better. (good for the charity and at least initially bad for me).

I am interested to hear what the community thinks about this idea.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

Hi ontopic,

Yeah I think Noble def needs a USP and the charity aspect was initially the main one and is essentially a good idea.

I think the problem with charity participation so far is that charities just aren't interested. So what we need is some persuasive documentation and advertising which would help convince them. I am not really sure why they wouldn't get on board when its essentially money for free.

But I think some handouts and professional looking media would go a long way towards helping, along with someone who had some free time to answer all of their questions and to be the main point of contact.
miKnutty

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

really nice, thanks for picking up this job.

No Problem!
Just a quick snippet of what I have so far. It will most likely be a two page .PDF file with links to all the above images. The second page will have some information regarding NobleCoin and current news such as VoS and whatnot. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to let me know!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:56:38 AM

We do regularly approach charities and initiatives for donations, especially ones already accepting BTC and alts. This is because it is much easier to team up with those already involved with cryptocurrency. Many coins claim to be accepted by top-tier international organisations, but this is simply not true. All they are doing is donating converted crypto to fiat to organisations that don't and may never welcome or appreciate crypto directly.

We made a point of teaming up with charities that will in return help grow the crypto movement by publicly accepting crypto donations directly on their site. This means that we're not just draining our coins without seeing some value in return from exposure and public acceptance. It also means things move a bit slower because people need to be educated and convinced that coins they publicly accept (in some ways an endorsement) will stick around and not make them look like a schmuck. Think how many coins are released daily, and how many poorly-written requests charities receive daily to accept a particular coin. They are being flooded and slightly turned off by the whole idea.

This is when trust and reputation comes into play, and a big factor of that is time. Steps let us build something while we continue to prove we're developers/a community/a coin that will be around and active for longer than a few months. It also means you don't have to be a charity. You can be a young man who has a great idea and loves crypto, and you can establish a Step for free, make your case and ask the crypto community for donations. It costs you nothing, there are no 5%-9% fees charged for the service like alternative crowdfunding platforms, and you'll be telling everyone you can to get involved and buy/donate in Noble. People can and will promote their individual Steps all over the web with coming social media tools and their own word of mouth. This will draw eyes to our website, services and benefits of using Noble over fiat.

With Steps beta done we are preparing a number of .pdfs, mini-booklets, professional letters and a revamped website landing page for newcomers. They will highlight the benefits of using crypto & Noble and its 0% crypto fee services. Steps and the Marketplace (with its coming 0% fee merchant and bidding sections) will be accompanied by professional level .pdfs and flyers. These can be shared and emailed everywhere, and sooner or later larger crypto newsites will pick us up. Trust me, we've tried media releases for months to no avail. Ive come to realise (somewhat out of necessity) that a powerful and genuine digital grassroots movement suits Noble better.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:14:53 AM

1. We need someone to write a professional mail ( with foto's maybe) that can be send to charities, we like.
2. In case a charity wants to join us, we need a guy who provides the material to the charity. With material I mean; banner and behind that info about nobleCoin.
3. We need a guy who is searching for charities that could be interested or would be interesting for us.
4. We have to set up the rules for the charities if they want to join. I am thinking of;
B. The charity puts their NobleCoin-wallet address at their own site ( good for both).
C. The charity gets her banner/info + NobleCoin-wallet-address listed at Noblesteps ( good for the charity).
D. NobleCoin is allowed to market their donation made to the charity ( good for both). ( It's also important for ourselves to make sure we market these things the right way).
E. We have to agree at which amount ( recieved funds from comm-members) a donation to a charity is being made.
F. When sending a first mail to a charity it's always nice we can offer something. Personally, I am willing to spend 3,000,000 NobleCoins for this goal. I was thinking to offer the first 30 charities that like to join 100,000 Nobles. When in the future NobleCoin would rise, we could cutt these 3,000,000 in smaller parts when the community thinks it would be better. (good for the charity and at least initially bad for me).

I pretty much agree completely, as I mentioned in the last post this happens on a slightly more informal level in the background. Right now, any coin younger than 6-10 months is under scrutiny and has to 'prove' it is not a short-term scam.

1. We have an email ready to be 'upgraded' to a PDF, we can share this with the release mentioned in the post above.
2. Charities get logos and 'accepted here' images from a URL on the website, they will then added it or an address to their website. They generally already have any info. via email discussions with us or the website.
3. That would be great, I personally email a number monthly, but the more people out there asking and introducing others to accepting Noble the faster/better it works.
4. We don't try to go by any hard or fast rules, but A, B, and C are definitely done initially. An image or banner sometimes is a no-go, instead they mentioned they publicly accept NobleCoin directly and list an address.

D. is tricky, because as was shown to us with The Water Project cryptocurrency news sites (the ones I imagine you want to focus on for marketing to a wider audience) simply won't run any stories about Noble. Even if we donated 4x more than LTC for a project or 3% of our market cap worth (opposed to DOGE's 0.02% something) months beforehand and for the same cause we do not get news articles. Whether this is because they don't hold NOBL and don't want to promote it or because we don't offer enough money (although we do enquire about prices) I don't know.

E. may be unnecessary, we set goals as we did with The Water Project and met them as a community (most was donated by the us initially though), but often any amount by anyone willing is more than enough.

F. I agree with also, our initial rounds were met with a $100-$500 'thank you' donation. Unfortunately the $500 donation was to a very well known and respected BTC charity who never actually added us to their website alongside others, which was a bit of a kick in the teeth. I think any altcoin or BTC charity or initiative is more than deserving of an initial 'thank you' donation and we made that clear in our first round of approaches, covered from the reserve addresses.

jonesT

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:55:32 AM

This faucet is dry:

http://noblecoinfaucet.tk/noblecoinfaucet/index.php/faucet

Could you fill it, please?

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:50:05 AM

This faucet is dry:

http://noblecoinfaucet.tk/noblecoinfaucet/index.php/faucet

Could you fill it, please?

Done.

ontopicplease

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:19:05 AM

This afternoon I have been thinking about our charity projects. Untill now there aren't many charities that accept cryptocoins. Maybe we should try to get a leading role in this area. NobleCoin and charities are a good fit, I guess.
We might be able to perform a lot better for the charities and last but not least for ourselves.
In the future when digital currencies are more widely known, it might be normal that charities have altcoin logo's and wallet-addresses posted at their homepage. Lets take a leading role. We made a nice start with https://www.noblemovement.com/steps/.
We can offer charities the chance to get listed at https://www.noblemovement.com/steps/ and in chance they have to add our Noble logo ( and of course their Noble-wallet-address) at their site. When we get our banner there, we can add behind the banner all kinds of info, including how to get NobleCoins...etc.
How nice would it be to see a NobleCoin logo at this page; http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/ under the tab donations together with paypal, creditcards...etc.

Quoting myself to go a bit futher on this aspect.

Without knowing much about how the dev and community sees my idea, I would like to explain how I see all this.
like I said in earlier posts I always like to see some structure. When we observe how all different coins act on marketing we see a lot of different paths. One thing is very obvious to me, you should never copy a coin that, has a stronger community and is one step ahead already. For instance, we shouldn't copy Reddcoin in trying to become famous because of tipping on social media. When we look at NobleCoin, we have a nice community, not extremely big, but also a community with people that know how to behave ( no fights here). We all agreed on, NobleCoin being a coin, were concentrating on Noble behaviour is part of our community. Very nice, I think. Last week one of the members proposed to concentrate more on a lot different small charities and Noblesteps was born.
I would like to proceed in this direction. Noblecoin should finally be THE coin associated with charities. I would like to see Noblesteps changed to a professional business.
What do we need in no particular order?

Hi Rofo. I am really sorry to hear that things aren't that easy reagarding the charities. Clearly my idea was just a nice dream. Actually NobleCoin needs a member/ contacts in the top of charities to get things arranged.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:25:11 AM

I'll try and put up a new NobleCoin article regarding the Vault of Satoshi addition later today. been an extremely busy week for me so I haven't gotten around to doing much :<
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:30:26 AM

Hi Rofo. I am really sorry to hear that things aren't that easy reagarding the charities. Clearly my idea was just a nice dream. Actually NobleCoin needs a member/ contacts in the top of charities to get things arranged.

I don't think it's a dream at all, it just takes time/perseverance because of the general mistrust of alternative cryptocurrencies. Even BTC suffers it somewhat obviously but alts more so. I think as cryptocurrencies become more widespread and 'mainstream' it will get increasingly easier to get Noble listed wherever they are accepted, being on CoinPayments/incoming payment gateways and our positive history so far. It's not something we're shying away from!

ontopicplease

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:41:36 AM

I don't think it's a dream at all, it just takes time/perseverance because of the general mistrust of alternative cryptocurrencies. Even BTC suffers it somewhat obviously but alts more so. I think as cryptocurrencies become more widespread and 'mainstream' it will get increasingly easier to get Noble listed wherever they are accepted, being on CoinPayments/incoming payment gateways and our positive history so far. It's not something we're shying away from!

Hopefully you are right. As far as I can see, our chances are the best when contacting charities that, like green energy ( allthough we aren't POS), don't like banks, don't like governments...etc.
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:09:09 AM

Hopefully you are right. As far as I can see, our chances are the best when contacting charities that, like green energy ( allthough we aren't POS), don't like banks, don't like governments...etc.
I have also been in contact with several (large) charities and the response I got came down to 3 points:
1- crypto's are too risky for a large business like us;
2- you do not (yet) have the structure / level of professionalism that suits us;
3- the information about your "coin" is not made for us.

That was real life feedback (3 weeks) from some people I know very well and to be honest I have to agree with them.
1- All crypto's, including BTC, are still getting too much bad publicity (think Gox and other scams / hacks that give a bad image). We have to think from their perspective, they have been building their charity for years / decades. It took them a long time to get a good public image and now they finally have the trust from the public, they are not going to risk that for a couple of hundred $.
2- Any organisation that does have trust in crypto's will starts researching about NobleCoin. They have a dedicated department that advises on taking on certain services. So they will search the forum, history, etc and can conclude pretty quickly we lack a professional organisational structure. Questions they want to have answered are, how can you guarantee a certain level of professionalism for the future, how to guarantee future support, who is the head of the company, who is responsible for communication, what are upcoming releases, etc.. These questions do get answered on a certain level but that is simply not enough.
3- When we are accepted by a charity, people get interested in NobleCoin, so they click our link / visit our website. Currently our website does NOT look user friendly (as I / we have been saying before) so it will only leave questions for other organisations interested in the charity. Simply said, we should have a user friendly and informative website for people who are not familiar with crypto's.

Based upon their feedback and currently also my opinion we should focus on these points. These basic points should be fixed BEFORE we can actually get accepted by LARGER / INFLUENTIAL charity. This by the way is a baseline for each successful and trustworthy company / crypto (look to BTC, LTC and DOGE, they all have this fixed!).

Hope we can work on this so we are ready for future successes, these points are pretty easy and quickly to organise. On the other hand these points do ask for more dedication and more involvement from almost everybody.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:17:26 AM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/3/noblecoin-added-to-vault-of-satoshi#

Small article Smiley
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:17:25 AM

I have also been in contact with several (large) charities and the response I got came down to 3 points:
1- crypto's are too risky for a large business like us;
2- you do not (yet) have the structure / level of professionalism that suits us;
3- the information about your "coin" is not made for us.

That was real life feedback (3 weeks) from some people I know very well and to be honest I have to agree with them.
1- All crypto's, including BTC, are still getting too much bad publicity (think Gox and other scams / hacks that give a bad image). We have to think from their perspective, they have been building their charity for years / decades. It took them a long time to get a good public image and now they finally have the trust from the public, they are not going to risk that for a couple of hundred $.
2- Any organisation that does have trust in crypto's will starts researching about NobleCoin. They have a dedicated department that advises on taking on certain services. So they will search the forum, history, etc and can conclude pretty quickly we lack a professional organisational structure. Questions they want to have answered are, how can you guarantee a certain level of professionalism for the future, how to guarantee future support, who is the head of the company, who is responsible for communication, what are upcoming releases, etc.. These questions do get answered on a certain level but that is simply not enough.
3- When we are accepted by a charity, people get interested in NobleCoin, so they click our link / visit our website. Currently our website does NOT look user friendly (as I / we have been saying before) so it will only leave questions for other organisations interested in the charity. Simply said, we should have a user friendly and informative website for people who are not familiar with crypto's.

Based upon their feedback and currently also my opinion we should focus on these points. These basic points should be fixed BEFORE we can actually get accepted by LARGER / INFLUENTIAL charity. This by the way is a baseline for each successful and trustworthy company / crypto (look to BTC, LTC and DOGE, they all have this fixed!).

Hope we can work on this so we are ready for future successes, these points are pretty easy and quickly to organise. On the other hand these points do ask for more dedication and more involvement from almost everybody.
We all agree about the fact that our Noblemovement page (at this moment) is more targeted to crypto-community than to a real world. The information available is good for miners, investors etc., already aware of various coins and btc.

We also know that new landing page is being prepared by Rofo, but I suspect that in the "meantime" Rofo also works on the 2nd draft of the book, so we have no ETA for the site Wink

And my idea is, that we, the community, can create another site!

For example simplynoble.net (.com is already taken by the chinese numizmatics I think).
Then, maybe we can work on it together?  I mean, for example:

- I just bought a virtual server for 1 year for that sole purpose
- I'm at the point of buying the domain mentioned above, but I'm simply short of fiat right now and I will do this after 7th, my payday (only ~17$ for 12 months) OR if I find uot how to link the domain purchased somewhere else (with btc?) with the server..
- I can then (after some consultations with you guys) create a landing page, with information for the outside world (much simplier than on noblemovement), with big icons and not too much text. - What is a cryptocurrency? - What differs Bitcoin and "other" altcoins? - Why should I choose Noblecoin? - How can I support the community? Etc, with nice links to some of our FAQs or guides or sites/services/
- The "community" part would be the fact that I will give the access to the FTP folders on the server, that anyone of you will be able to create a subpage!

Thus, instead of talking about new features/content, we will create new features/content, and then show it to the community for approval, and after approved, the subpage can be made available to the public.

What do you think? Is it even possible?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

I think that kind of community involvement is perfect, the more people getting directly involved the faster we can move things along. I also know we're slightly behind on the website revamp but we are making the landing pages a lot more welcoming and user-friendly to all groups. After a couple of rounds of feedback and improvements I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Kresu I'm more than happy to send through BTC to cover server hosting for such a project.

a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:13:13 PM

We all agree about the fact that our Noblemovement page (at this moment) is more targeted to crypto-community than to a real world. The information available is good for miners, investors etc., already aware of various coins and btc.

We also know that new landing page is being prepared by Rofo, but I suspect that in the "meantime" Rofo also works on the 2nd draft of the book, so we have no ETA for the site Wink

And my idea is, that we, the community, can create another site!

For example simplynoble.net (.com is already taken by the chinese numizmatics I think).
Then, maybe we can work on it together?  I mean, for example:

- I just bought a virtual server for 1 year for that sole purpose
- I'm at the point of buying the domain mentioned above, but I'm simply short of fiat right now and I will do this after 7th, my payday (only ~17$ for 12 months) OR if I find uot how to link the domain purchased somewhere else (with btc?) with the server..
- I can then (after some consultations with you guys) create a landing page, with information for the outside world (much simplier than on noblemovement), with big icons and not too much text. - What is a cryptocurrency? - What differs Bitcoin and "other" altcoins? - Why should I choose Noblecoin? - How can I support the community? Etc, with nice links to some of our FAQs or guides or sites/services/
- The "community" part would be the fact that I will give the access to the FTP folders on the server, that anyone of you will be able to create a subpage!

Thus, instead of talking about new features/content, we will create new features/content, and then show it to the community for approval, and after approved, the subpage can be made available to the public.

My answer to all the questions is, let's do it and let's make it a success. I have written about the same idea, I think we should start splitting up the dev and the real world people's page. I thought that Rofo was busy with improving the landing page (as he wrote couple of reply's before) but seem the focus changed (no hard feelings). Also I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings or give anybody the idea we are splitting up or whatever (what QUARK coin had with the new page). So I didn't push my idea about a new landing page and focussed on a 'improvements list' page.

So if you need any help or better said, if I may help please send me a PM Cheesy always love that we get an initiative started. Maybe other people also want to help / get involved (maybe ask on IRC)?

btw I have been busy getting facebook integration getting worked for the www.mynobleact.com website but want to make some time for this first!

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: