Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:15:26 PM

NobleCoin on AltOutlet

NOBL is now live and accepted on AltOutlet. Cheers guys Smiley

It's a great news!

Just Keeps Getting better for noble coin!! Booowya!!

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:23:19 PM

How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 5% off at noble shop as our miner.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:04:00 PM

NobleCoin on AltOutlet

great news! infrastructure keeps increasing Smiley
cdg1941

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:11:05 PM

anyone else here remember when validerror had almost 89% of the hashrate with 37 mhs?

we have slowly been gaining traction. i just wish that i had a higher hashrate 2 months ago

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
mad4coins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

I started mining 2 months ago, have 7.3 MHz rig, was getting over 220k per day, now it is down to 30k-60k, I wish I had more two months ago as well, I think when the gates finally open on noble, it is going to be amazing, Rofo and the rest of the team deserve to reap the rewards of there hard work on behalf of the whole noble community.  thanks for your hard work
cdg1941

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:28:20 PM

I started mining 2 months ago, have 7.3 MHz rig, was getting over 220k per day, now it is down to 30k-60k, I wish I had more two months ago as well, I think when the gates finally open on noble, it is going to be amazing, Rofo and the rest of the team deserve to reap the rewards of there hard work on behalf of the whole noble community.  thanks for your hard work

until a couple days ago all i had was about 250 khs

mad4coins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:35:07 PM

when I first started mining, I thought I could mine off of my pc, so I tried VTC for 3 days, I can safely say I never mad enough for the light bulb in my office let alone my computer PSU...lol
now I have 2 rigs and from day one been mining noble, switched to another coin for now to sell to give some buy support to noble.  but I think my mining days are going to be cut in half soon, I think I will only be able to mine at night because of the heat.  once  I see a good return then I will put in an ac unit, until then, I am being noble and keeping the faith.  going long!!! never interested in short games.

mike
cdg1941

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:45:04 PM

when I first started mining, I thought I could mine off of my pc, so I tried VTC for 3 days, I can safely say I never mad enough for the light bulb in my office let alone my computer PSU...lol
now I have 2 rigs and from day one been mining noble, switched to another coin for now to sell to give some buy support to noble.  but I think my mining days are going to be cut in half soon, I think I will only be able to mine at night because of the heat.  once  I see a good return then I will put in an ac unit, until then, I am being noble and keeping the faith.  going long!!! never interested in short games.

mike

i'm planning on moving to our new basement, to help with the cooling. i'm only pulling around 1 to 1.4 mhs. but i'm using older equipment, and generating a fair amount of heat. but i'm offsetting it with a homemade solar array.

some cells from ebay, an old glass panel, an old 1000 watt inverter, an old deep cycle baterry, $ charge controller from ebay, solder, glue gun, wood from an old pallet ( from behind walmart), and a $ 1.50 diode. most of which i scavenged, so i spent about $ 70 for a 500 watt solar array.

next project is to make a wind turbine using a broken vacuum cleaner, some pvc pipe and some 2 liter bottles.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:58:50 PM

mike

i'm planning on moving to our new basement, to help with the cooling. i'm only pulling around 1 to 1.4 mhs. but i'm using older equipment, and generating a fair amount of heat. but i'm offsetting it with a homemade solar array.

some cells from ebay, an old glass panel, an old 1000 watt inverter, an old deep cycle baterry, $ charge controller from ebay, solder, glue gun, wood from an old pallet ( from behind walmart), and a $ 1.50 diode. most of which i scavenged, so i spent about $ 70 for a 500 watt solar array.

next project is to make a wind turbine using a broken vacuum cleaner, some pvc pipe and some 2 liter bottles.

Dude that is awesome. Kudos on being a handyman. Self-sufficiency is key in the age that we live.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:07:21 AM

mike

Could you expand on that?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

cdg1941

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

mike

Could you expand on that?

in what way, and in how much detail?

jamieb81

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:27:01 AM

mike

Some pictures of that would be awesome Smiley
cdg1941

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:08:08 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 01:20:32 AM by cdg1941

now I have 2 rigs and from day one been mining noble, switched to another coin for now to sell to give some buy support to noble.  but I think my mining days are going to be cut in half soon, I think I will only be able to mine at night because of the heat.  once  I see a good return then I will put in an ac unit, until then, I am being noble and keeping the faith.  going long!!! never interested in short games.

mike

Some pictures of that would be awesome Smiley

i'll work on the pics as i get a digital camera, however as for details....

1 DC motor,,,,, in this case 1000 watt ( this is important because at every step in the process it becomes less and less efficiant [ just going to an inverter will drop the total output by 20%] and make sure the bearings are in good shape)

an external casing for the motor ( in this case a cut up vinegar bottle [ 1 gal])

2 rubber bushings ( to help with keeping the motor clean, by limiting the space around the central shaft of the motor [ the part of the motor that is connected to the brushes via belt while the vacuum is operational]

3 six way pvc fittings ( two ports vertical and 4 horizontal)

13 three way pvc fittings

20 four way pvc fittings

36 two liter bottles

also... assorted pvc pipe and fittings to step down the diameter of the pipe to get as close to the diameter of the central shaft as possible.

start the central shaft with a 6 port fitting at the base, run the pipe up to the 6 way fitting approx 18 inches from the base, then run pipe to the second 6 port fitting approx 36 inches from the base. using pipe extend out from the central shaft approx 22 inches from all ports extending from the central shaft ( make sure that they are all the same size to maintain balance). place 4 way fittings on the ends of each pipe and connect the fittings with pipe on each side after cutting the pipe and adding another 4 way fitting in the middle. ( it should start to look like a windmill from holland [ sorry the netherlands]). so now you have a central shaft, with 4 mast arms branching out and each arm ( fan) has 5 four way fittings on the outer edge. you should now be able to attach your 2 liter bottles to the open ports of all 5 four way fittings and it should add up to 9 per mast arm. do this 4 times and you have your wind catcher ( you can cut the bottles if you like to increase the amount of force generated and cut down on the weight, but you must remember to cut them the EXACT same way and make sure that they are the exact same weight or else it will become unbalanced).

now for the base... find some pvc pipe that fits as tightly to your central motor shaft as possible, then using a knife, file, fittings or whatever else you would like to use, step it up to the size of the fitting that is at the base of your wind catcher.

also for some added stability as well as the ability to put it up and break it down quickly i would recommend drilling holes in each joint to be able to place a set pin, instead of using glue.

also the wiring is the same for a solar array, run the line side through a directional diode to a charge controller, from the charge controller to a battery, from the battery to an inverter, the inverter to whatever you want to power.

cdg1941

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:25:01 AM

for a more practical wind turbine, i was thinking of using a series of gears and bicycle bearings to step up the rate of rotation, but that would require a PMA ( permanent magnet alternator), and generate AC which would then have to be converted to DC and then back to AC. but i could use a capacitor to help take the magnetic resistance off the the gears.

cdg1941

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:43:00 AM

^               ^
        &                &
        &                &
 (&&&+====#====+&&&)
        II       II       II
        II       II       II
 (&&&+====#====+&&&)
        II       II       II
        II       II       II
 (&&&+====#====+&&&)
        II       II       II
        II       II       II
 (&&&+====#====+&&&)
        II       II       II
        II       II       II
 (&&&+====#====+&&&)
        &       II       &
        &       II       &
        ^       II       ^
                 II
                 II

this is the best i could do with my keyboard, it's only showing 2 sides, but there are 2 more just head on. i hope that you can interpret this exceeding bad interpretation.

friendly

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

Is there still a discount on amazon card purchases from the noble coin marketplace? I remember hearing about it but never used it. It could save me some money on an amazon purchase.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

Is there still a discount on amazon card purchases from the noble coin marketplace? I remember hearing about it but never used it. It could save me some money on an amazon purchase.

12% discount if you pay with NOBL yep.

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:08:36 AM

NobleCoin on AltOutlet

Just checked it. More silent, but solid Noble adoption. We are heading in a direction where few crypto has gone before.

Thank whatever powers that be we didn't go for cryptsy.

cdg1941

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:26:01 AM

NobleCoin on AltOutlet

Just checked it. More silent, but solid Noble adoption. We are heading in a direction where few crypto has gone before.

Thank whatever powers that be we didn't go for cryptsy.

it is odd that with all the mile stones that this currency has achieved, there hasn't been more attention brought to it within the media. i just guess that goes to show how much some other coins have paid and bribed exchanges and media outlets to generate buzz instead of building a solid infrastructure.

and yes... it is a good thing that we didn't end up on craptsy... for if nothing else, it has given us ample time to establish merchants exchanges, charities, and a great community. without much P&D, that's not to say that we haven't had a rough go of it at times. but is does allow us to develop real world applications.

Mikellev

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:25:46 AM

12% discount if you pay with NOBL yep.

Plus 5% extra if you mine with noble.poolerino.com Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: