Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

This is why sometimes, bounty hunter tokens are locked for some period of time. To avoid the dumping of tokens. And yes, most of the time token price is much cheaper once it hit the exchange than the ico price. - because of hunters dumping.
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Most of the bounty hunters made a mistakes for selling the tokens right after they have received it. For a moment, they haven't realized that once an ICO entered in an exchange, there is a huge potential in that token and prices will still go up from it's initial price. Though I must say that most of the ICOs are turning into shitcoins, there are still potentially coins left. I must also agree that it is a good but when these bounty hunter sell thfeir coins right away then.
If you believe in the project and project have got a real team behind, you can just buy from them with cheap price and holding until the price goes up highly.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

Yes, I do purchase coins when the bounty hunters sell their coins at a lower price as soon as the day of listing. But even in this method, I will check the complete project details and roadmap before i purchase them. I do use my selling strategies and sell coins in 3 slabs, and keep some for HODL in order to get the money i invested in the initial months itself and then I hold the rest of the tokens and wait for the coin to reach moon.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

I hope yout find any news about those ICO projects first, why people doing sell into it ?
research this case, of course no one will sell if there's no any bad news about the projects right ?

maybe you can buy, but it's a new coin, the fluctuation and risk is very high.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

Yes, there is such an opportunity, to buy coins, when they are sold by bounty hunters. But this idea is not always good. Coins of good projects do not fall very much in price, even after the bounty hunters sell them. But coins of suspicious projects will be sold very quickly. If you do not understand the coin you want to buy, you can buy a scam and lose money. Therefore, you always need to understand what you want to buy and then buy. If the coin is good, then its price will grow up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:06 AM

Buy token that the price below ICO price is not guarantee you will make big profit, this is depend on fundamental and community that supporting the project, i have seen some project failed and the price below ICO price but until in next 4 to 5 month the price does not grow and stay below ICO price. If the project has strong fundamental, this idea will be great so possible to make huge profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

I have been to investing on ICOs before, but I was always disappointed because the moment the token hits exchange, literally the value of it will go down like a surplus. Too bad for investors cause for example they will be buying at a rate of 1 token is to 0.5 usd, then after bounty hunters have dumped, then value can go as low as 1:0.005 usd. So i have learned my lesson: forget about investing on ico, buy on etherdelta instead.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Yes this is a good strategy, if ever you were late buying in their ICO then the dump after the Bounty Hunters selling is a good time to buy their tokens.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

I have been to investing on ICOs before, but I was always disappointed because the moment the token hits exchange, literally the value of it will go down like a surplus. Too bad for investors cause for example they will be buying at a rate of 1 token is to 0.5 usd, then after bounty hunters have dumped, then value can go as low as 1:0.005 usd. So i have learned my lesson: forget about investing on ico, buy on etherdelta instead.

That happens cause of the dumping! When people start dumping coins they push supply up,
while demand isn`t yet established! When ever supply is going up and demand down price needs
to go down too.
   I earned a lot of coins from bounties I participated in. I always invested some money in projects
I advertise cause I like to be a little more involved. I keep my coins and I plan to keep them couple
years, that is a minimum for some project to become more. Buy when other dump that is great advice,
but only after you check projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Very likely but not all the time is a bounty hunter also a crypto trader, but if that becomes the case then he is a strategic hunter, an investor and a trader at the same time. In this case he can confidently sell 60% to 70% of the tokens he made from hunting when the coin is listed and then keep his proceed to use to gather more tokens as the price consolidates before the next mooning of the token. This has been the trend for many coins, usually at the first listing it keeps high trend for few days and then drops which is a good time to make another buy for those that use this approach.
Bazzy

Activity: 434

INFLEUM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
I used this strategy several times, but I`ve never hodl for a long time. When the price make x2, I close the position. I think that it`s too risky to hold more.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Buying coins in the market so much cheaper because all the tokens that are being sold in the market are decreasing its price to 50% so you will surely earn more profit when you invest on the market and not in the actual ico.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

This is my favorite move when i had not buy in an ico. I just wait for the team to release the bounty tokens because i'm sure someone will sell it even at below ico price but first i only buy tokens that has a good project. If i bought a token that is not have a future. I will only suffer losses and i always think twice before rushing into dex exchange.

i use to be a hunter
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

It is not always the case that bounty hunters sell their coins cheap. Most bounty hunters are patience to see the project come to an end so that they can sell it higher. Sometimes is the developers themselves that sell coins cheaper instead of burning the reserve tokens.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

I think it does not affect the value will be down if all the bounty hunters sell all the coins, because the amount of allocation for bounty is at most about 5% of the total coin from the successful ICO.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

that is if the token is already listed on the exchange. idex and forkdelta is doing good than etherdelta, you can already buy some tokens there that isn't listed anywhere else. when a token is listed on big exchange its price sometimes are gradually going up which is why its better to just buy an dexes. its also getting harder for a token to get listed on big exchanges too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Actually, ICO investors sell their tokens first because they knew it already what is going to happen when bounty hunters received their rewards. Then after the dump, that is the time they pick it up again with a very low price and much more tokens.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Actually, ICO investors sell their tokens first because they knew it already what is going to happen when bounty hunters received their rewards. Then after the dump, that is the time they pick it up again with a very low price and much more tokens.
Why is it there is no buy back guarantee to bounty hunters? You put a of effort and invest some of your time in order to gain a reward, It feels like we are racing whenever who comes first to sell their token in an exchange will receive the largest amount earned in a campaign.

You are saying that the best time in selling token is when ICO investors finish selling their own?
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

just know me, it turns out the investor is much smarter, I think that makes dump tokens only from the bounty who sell tokens instantly to get fast money

Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Yes this event are usually in common. It actually happened always when som token are being listed on exchange the bounty hunters grab the opportunity to sell their token. So this is the good time to buy token but it is depends on what is the potential of that token so you need to analyze well and understand what will be the future if your investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: