Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch  (Read 48752 times)
VerusCoin (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

Only people defending this coin are the bag holders and those who started mining it at start and also had their coins dumped for free. Just another scam coin. If you try and defend a developer who says " we didnt anticipate for our 100s of thousands of $$ of servers to be useless mining so fast.. so were forking to dupe our coins. In order to not lose support you will also all have yot coins duped, congrats on your scam shit.
Most coins scams. Look at bitcoin cash..
 Revealed Wth Proof today 98% centralized....

Verus means "the truth" in Latin, something you clearly don't understand. By your dishonesty and hiding in these posts, you are what you claim others to be.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

Only people defending this coin are the bag holders and those who started mining it at start and also had their coins dumped for free. Just another scam coin. If you try and defend a developer who says " we didnt anticipate for our 100s of thousands of $$ of servers to be useless mining so fast.. so were forking to dupe our coins. In order to not lose support you will also all have yot coins duped, congrats on your scam shit.
Most coins scams. Look at bitcoin cash..
 Revealed Wth Proof today 98% centralized....

Verus means "the truth" in Latin, something you clearly don't understand. By your dishonesty and hiding in these posts, you are what you claim others to be.

What am I hiding Kid??? I exposed your shit PREMINED UNFAIR LAUNCH N BULLSHIT COIN

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING IT WAS FAIR IS BAG HOLDERS QHO GOT FOOLED AND HOPING TO SHORT AND THIS FOOL OWNER MR VERUS WHO TRIED TO CENTRALIZE HIS OWN "FAIR" LAUNCH LMFAO.

FUCKING SCAMMING POS.

GO MAKE ANOTHER "FAIR" COIN WHERE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR COMMUNITYS STUPIDITY.
Railrain

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Verus team! And what about your bounties for translations? How can I get them. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1EyDgzXAjO18HY2sEePaTGxxdf7MUOdkQKgmeyHVbA/edit#gid=0  Huh  Huh : can not understand anything
VerusCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

Verus team! And what about your bounties for translations? How can I get them. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1EyDgzXAjO18HY2sEePaTGxxdf7MUOdkQKgmeyHVbA/edit#gid=0  Huh  Huh : can not understand anything

The announcement has been posted in a few places and linked from here, but the bounties are being coordinated and communicated through the discord. You can also see the original announcement there and how to claim bounties.Here's anther discord link. That was a spreadsheet made to provide more detail, not be the primary place to look at bounties. Check #active-bounties for details. https://discord.gg/EerDZn
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

To the dimwit who is claiming this was premined...

IF, by 'premined', you mean mined by people who did their due diligence, kept up with announcements, and did the research necessary to start mining this while others, such as yourself, missed the opportunity then converted their laziness into baseless accusations that are so easily refuted it just is laughable....

Yeah... it was 'premined'.   Basically meaning mined before YOU figured it out.

Been mining for a month now - almost 21K VRSC at this point.

And I was 3+ weeks late.
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Absolutely every coin has its own "haters" which used big capital red letters and said "it's a scam, don't trust ... ugly, another fork", just look in KMD (Komodo) thread at early messages to get proof Smiley What about Verus (VRSC), i can write here with a green bold letters something like it's a trustable project, but don't need to do this. Because everybody, who involved in from begin or few days later, no matter, and just read this thread and understood the idea - understand what it is very interesting project with few original ideas and good background:

1. It used stable and well-know Komodo codebase.
2. It's open for everyone, have fair launch and no secrets under the hood.
3. It has original VerusHash algo based on haraka512 hash-function, which makes it very good for CPU mining, and lower profit for GPU. Seems it will stay "as is" for a long time.
4. It has original POS algo, also based on VerusHash. When i deep in first time, i was really impressed with VRSC devs idea.
5. Idea with timelocked coins before 96480 block (timelocked any coinbase reward bigger than 192 VRSC), as for me, is brilliant. I haven't see any coins which implement this idea, except VRSC.
6. Everybody was able to mine matured coins on startup. Where is no premine. Everybody can analyse current blockchain to make sure in this. Everybody who screams for the opposite - didn't ever do this, or didn't understand things at all.
7. Personally me trust in good future of this project.

So, small advice ... Don't ever trust red or green messages in this thread, this is only 3rd party opinions, nothing more. Think with your head and analyze things as they are!

Anonimasu13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

IF, by 'premined', you mean mined by people who did their due diligence, kept up with announcements, and did the research necessary to start mining this while others, such as yourself, missed the opportunity then converted their laziness into baseless accusations that are so easily refuted it just is laughable....

And I was 3+ weeks late.

I use big red letters for you blind fucks so new people dont get fooled by bag holders... look at that the person defending the premine has a giant bag of 21k verus... surprise surprise... of course u want to big and short it you fool. I say scam because they are crying about being a fair coin and fair launch.... yet THEY ADMITTED TO PREPURCHASING AND SETTING UP 100S THOUSANDS OF $$ OF SERVERS TO FLIP ON THE SECODN THEY RELEASED TO PUBLIC WITH ZERO WARNING.
WHY DID THEY DO THIS??? WHAT IS FAIR ABOUT THIS???IF THEY WANTED FAIR WHY WOULD THEY STEAL 95% OF THE BEGINNING HASH SIZE FROM THE PUBLIC??? OHHH RIGHTTT TO GET A HUGE HEAP OF COINS TO HORDE AND DUMP WHEN THEY FINALLY LAUNCH.... OPEN YOUR FUCKJNG EYES FUCKING RETARD NOW FUCK OFF IM DONE WARNING U BAG HOLDERS.

Not ONLY WAS THIS A TRULY UNETHICAL AND UNFAIR WAY TO LAUNCH THEY OPENLY ADMITED TO IT ONCE IT DIDNT WORK.. USED THE EXCUSE WE NEED MORE MONEY THAN WE HAVE TO CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT....THEN FORKED AND DUPED THEIR OWN COINS AND THE CURRENT BAG HOLDERS LIKE YOURSELF!!
ASK YOURSELF YOU HAVE 21K COINS HOW MANY OF THE REST DO THEY HAVE? U USING 100S THOUSANDS $$ MINING EQUIPMENT LIKE THEM FROM SECOND IT STARTED NOT 3 WKS LATE?
VerusCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:51:38 PM by VerusCoin

And I was 3+ weeks late.

I use big red letters for you blind fucks so new people dont get fooled by bag holders... look at that the person defending the premine has a giant bag of 21k verus... surprise surprise... of course u want to big and short it you fool. I say scam because they are crying about being a fair coin and fair launch.... yet THEY ADMITTED TO PREPURCHASING AND SETTING UP 100S THOUSANDS OF $$ OF SERVERS TO FLIP ON THE SECODN THEY RELEASED TO PUBLIC WITH ZERO WARNING.
WHY DID THEY DO THIS??? WHAT IS FAIR ABOUT THIS???IF THEY WANTED FAIR WHY WOULD THEY STEAL 95% OF THE BEGINNING HASH SIZE FROM THE PUBLIC??? OHHH RIGHTTT TO GET A HUGE HEAP OF COINS TO HORDE AND DUMP WHEN THEY FINALLY LAUNCH.... OPEN YOUR FUCKJNG EYES FUCKING RETARD NOW FUCK OFF IM DONE WARNING U BAG HOLDERS.

Not ONLY WAS THIS A TRULY UNETHICAL AND UNFAIR WAY TO LAUNCH THEY OPENLY ADMITED TO IT ONCE IT DIDNT WORK.. USED THE EXCUSE WE NEED MORE MONEY THAN WE HAVE TO CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT....THEN FORKED AND DUPED THEIR OWN COINS AND THE CURRENT BAG HOLDERS LIKE YOURSELF!!
ASK YOURSELF YOU HAVE 21K COINS HOW MANY OF THE REST DO THEY HAVE? U USING 100S THOUSANDS $$ MINING EQUIPMENT LIKE THEM FROM SECOND IT STARTED NOT 3 WKS LATE?

Why are you so upset? We never did or even said the things you claim, and big red letters don't make it more true. I'm guessing you may be someone we've seen before, hiding behind "anonymasu13", either misunderstanding or spreading misinformation about everything from our well documented start and blockchain records to what we've ever said. I'm sorry for whatever causes you to be so angry and incorrect.
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

look at that the person defending the premine has a giant bag of 21k verus... surprise surprise...
I have more than 21k immatured VRSC and what? What does this prove? Only one thing - that i'm involved from start and clearly understand potential and how it works. One part of this coins mined at beginning, other part - staked (for staking now you'll need some matured VRSC, which you can buy on BarterDEX or DigitalPrice.io). So, i have my interest and trust to this project, as well as i have coins, and you, unfortunatelly seems only have knowledge how to use big red letters for unacceptable insults in public place. That's sadly.

Anonimasu13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

look at that the person defending the premine has a giant bag of 21k verus... surprise surprise...
I have more than 21k immatured VRSC and what? What does this prove? Only one thing - that i'm involved from start and clearly understand potential and how it works. One part of this coins mined at beginning, other part - staked (for staking now you'll need some matured VRSC, which you can buy on BarterDEX or DigitalPrice.io). So, i have my interest and trust to this project, as well as i have coins, and you, unfortunatelly seems only have knowledge how to use big red letters for unacceptable insults in public place. That's sadly.

Bag holder. You and Mr verus made your accounts same time and same amount of posts... not fishy at all..
7thpr

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

Hi,
Not sure I understand everything.
I found a couple of block and I thought the amount was lock until a certain block. When I look at the transaction, I got something like this.
Immature (74677)
31 May 2018 09:09
RL49tuEjPiZUDaoe56AQHNr5ZLMx2rJxM8

My guess was that at block 76677 the reward would be unlock but my balance still show 0.

Is that normal?

When I look into the explorer with the taxid a26a34e7a98698b2d0c153ba26c323e41704e0dd320368cba1639d876d0b09c9 that the reward was send to address bGaXWxH8VBb2kao5V3kqa84o52gV8P75WH. But this address it no mine.

What's going on??
thanks
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Thanks to the members calling out any suspicious activity on this thread.  When I was reading about the fair launch of a zk-SNARK currency I got pretty excited, but now I think I'll be staying away.
VerusCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:07 AM

Hi,
Not sure I understand everything.
I found a couple of block and I thought the amount was lock until a certain block. When I look at the transaction, I got something like this.
Immature (74677)
31 May 2018 09:09
RL49tuEjPiZUDaoe56AQHNr5ZLMx2rJxM8

My guess was that at block 76677 the reward would be unlock but my balance still show 0.

Is that normal?

When I look into the explorer with the taxid a26a34e7a98698b2d0c153ba26c323e41704e0dd320368cba1639d876d0b09c9 that the reward was send to address bGaXWxH8VBb2kao5V3kqa84o52gV8P75WH. But this address it no mine.

What's going on??
thanks

The number next to immature is the number of blocks until the time lock unlocks. It changes every block. Time locks start to open in about a month and randomly open for the next 2 years after that. 74677 / 1440 means at that time, it was about 51 days away from being mature, which is one of the very early opening blocks Smiley
VerusCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

Thanks to the members calling out any suspicious activity on this thread.  When I was reading about the fair launch of a zk-SNARK currency I got pretty excited, but now I think I'll be staying away.

I'm sorry that one member's false accusations have led you astray. I would recommend reading the white paper and digging a little deeper into what he's claiming if you actually do have interest. Everything that this anonymous person says is refuted by the facts on the block chain as well as the rest of the community. Thanks anyhow for your consideration. Maybe you'll want to check back some time later Smiley
7thpr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

I'm sorry that one member's false accusations have led you astray. I would recommend reading the white paper and digging a little deeper into what he's claiming if you actually do have interest. Everything that this anonymous person says is refuted by the facts on the block chain as well as the rest of the community. Thanks anyhow for your consideration. Maybe you'll want to check back some time later Smiley

It was a simple question, nothing suspicious here, sorry mate Smiley
7thpr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

And I was 3+ weeks late.

Dude I mined for like two days with my desktop and got 4992 coins. 21k coins is not that hard to get.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:09:30 AM

Ignore what you see from these individuals that are claiming this coin was not fairly launched. It was from day one it seems they are just hurt they did not discover the ann sooner.  I followed the ANN but did not start mining until much later regrettably(but not going to whine and make false claims)

They are not anonymous developers like many other projects. No one that intends to scam would be willing to reveal their identity at such an early stage.  If you don't like Verus simply move on. We are all adults and don't need you baby sitting us . 

Keep up the good work Verus(VRSC). No need to entertain them with responses.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

That's a nice professional response.  I'll admit, I only took a glance at the past few pages and saw a ton of FUD posts and it turned me off on the project, let me take a closer look at what's going on here.  Good luck w/ the project.
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

There is new version of Agama-linux-v0.3.10 wallet.
Which changes? Maybe it increase hashrate?  Roll Eyes

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
VerusCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

There is new version of Agama-linux-v0.3.10 wallet.
Which changes? Maybe it increase hashrate?  Roll Eyes

The only difference between 0.3.9 and 0.3.10 is that 0.3.10 runs on CPUs that do not have the special instructions to have a high performance VerusHash for mining. It also works on those that do. There should be no increase in hashrate over 0.3.9.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: