Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT?  (Read 2253 times)
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

Actually, the ICO rating websites have helped a lot of investors. That is the foundation, the basis is the goal to choose potential ICO. But sometimes the reviews are not objective. So, in my opinion, you should not rely entirely on these reviews, but you must constantly monitor the market, use your knowledge)
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

There are enough useful resources where you can learn useful information about ICO, but you need to understand that in the end all responsibility for the choice belongs only to you.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Actually, the ICO rating websites have helped a lot of investors. That is the foundation, the basis is the goal to choose potential ICO. But sometimes the reviews are not objective. So, in my opinion, you should not rely entirely on these reviews, but you must constantly monitor the market, use your knowledge)

yep.. ICO reviews are help us to know a little bit about the ICO project..
but, the best way is,, do your own research my friend,,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

Believing and not depending on each individual, they have predictions we also have predictions so why should believe in others if we ourselves can find predictions that we need, not always they are right in concluding and not always they are wrong, because the point is they only share predictions
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Ico reviews are only some sorth of a guide , we can trust them or either we do not believe in them but for a guidance to choose they may help a little but not as hundred percent it is true , you may still even end up to ICO scams , so just be careful in choosing ICO nowadays.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

I had also noticed this kind of "scam", even though they are not stealing someone directly,they take advantage of the ingenuity of the people and use their reputation to guide them to incorrect ICOs, so I have long stopped following this type of pages, thanks for the exhaustive research.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

I don't go for this rating sites anymore they do not add value to the project, investors are more wiser now, they know what projects are legit or had a sign of fraud, some fraud projects are getting a good rating, if the project is good it's should be reviewed free and not paid to look like it's a good one.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

I think the best place to find better ICO is bitcointalk as at now. The review than here by some hardworking members is good enough to help you escape scam ICOs. There are ICOs with legit team yet, they ended up to be a scam so a team may have 100% legit team but still end up to be a scam. I think the solution is to invest what we can afford to lose because the reviewers are not responsible for your losses.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

I think the best place to find better ICO is bitcointalk as at now. The review than here by some hardworking members is good enough to help you escape scam ICOs. There are ICOs with legit team yet, they ended up to be a scam so a team may have 100% legit team but still end up to be a scam. I think the solution is to invest what we can afford to lose because the reviewers are not responsible for your losses.

Good point because lots of ICO review site has no good basis for their ratings they are basing on the papers that the team provides, reviews from the users are most likely much appreciatee rather than the other forms of review.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

I agree with your opinion. If these "Gurus" themselves believed what they say about the projects and were sure of what they are saying, they would borrow money from their families and invest in these projects to become millionaires in a short time. They, however, chose the way of making films or writing articles for money. Some opinions are true, but I do not believe anyone who does it for money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

I don't go for this rating sites anymore they do not add value to the project, investors are more wiser now, they know what projects are legit or had a sign of fraud, some fraud projects are getting a good rating, if the project is good it's should be reviewed free and not paid to look like it's a good one.
i think so,
at this time investors will be very careful and smarter in choosing a good project for the future. Indeed, there are many projects that are not so good in the future, but there are also many projects that have good potential in the future.

just need to learn more one by one to get a good ico, i think investors also know that. I am sure investors still trust ico, it's just that they are currently choosing too much.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

It is better to trust the review of ICO Rating sites such as ICObench and other prominent rating sites. The reason why i say this is to avoid the rating sites of fake rating sites that only seeks to promote projects not based on the qualities of the project but just for the money they would receive after the review. This has resulted in the coming up of a whole lot of scam projects who have high rating scales.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

Make it as second opinion before we investing on some project. Some web are paid for good review and some give good review based on profesionalism. We should not give bad judging to all reviewer because many are profesional

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Good point because lots of ICO review site has no good basis for their ratings they are basing on the papers that the team provides, reviews from the users are most likely much appreciatee rather than the other forms of review.

And not only that reviewer as we all know are getting paid as well. As for me, I just look at those reviews but I still do my due diligence to research more and not just depend on what others are saying. Majority are scams so we need to do everything before taking part on any ICO's. Much better to be prepared not to be sorry later.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

The evaluation site ico very useful for me in choosing ico to invest. But I do not fully trust that site, it only has reference effect in my selection and making investment decisions.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

The evaluation site ico very useful for me in choosing ico to invest. But I do not fully trust that site, it only has reference effect in my selection and making investment decisions.
Still double check whether the statement provided by the review is true, it can help to filter ICO among the many numbers of ICO around. It's my way to choose what to research.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

Most of the ICO reviews and ratings sites are paid or incentivized. Best not to put too much stock in them.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

ICO reviews are not trusted because most of them are paid. But sometimes it could be true,all you need to do is to do more research regarding the project. Make your own ratings by yourself to make sure and find good and reliable ICO to invest.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

I Don't believe in any kind of video review, Email about ICO and any other sources. I believe in the research and some ICO rating website. And I am sure, you can't ignore Icobench ICO rating system. There have many blockchain experts, who verify about Legit ICO Project. So, I think You can't ignore their verification and rating. ICOalert also good, but when you have ICOBench then you don't need so many sources.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

So far I have no significant experience with the crypto market. But already picked up several thematic sites with ratings and reviews of promising ICO. I regularly use these sites to pre-select promising projects, but in any case I need to study the information on my own - whitepaper, the development team, technology and project strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: