Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT?  (Read 2253 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

At the onset of the ICO  review site, they usually give an objectives and realistic ICO review, but presently most are  now paid to review ICO, you will observe that most do give positive reviews this days, My strategy is that I use ICO review site as a guide after my own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

This has been a great concern in the crypto community off late as these days you can see the review about a project which looks almost perfect but upon further review from their website or whitepaper you realize that they have nothing really to offer the world but just to steal the funds of investors who come on board with their projects.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

Trusting any ICO Review site is like being led by a blind man. Most of them know absolutely nothing about the projects they claim to review and usually collect huge sums just to paint a good picture about a project. If they were so trustworthy with their reviews, how come several scams have infiltrated the crypto industry? It is far better doing your own research and going along with your instinct.
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

to analyze the project really run ICO well and already registered there will certainly be a lot of information explaining that, you can also search or rate using www.icoguide.com, there are many tools to check ICO like analytical ICO, all of that will help someone to know the ICO is running or not
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

Hard to trust ICOs review these day after many ICOs are scam. But i think many website objective with their review and sometimes, scam ICOs happen because developers team already intent to scam people
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

This has been a great concern in the crypto community off late as these days you can see the review about a project which looks almost perfect but upon further review from their website or whitepaper you realize that they have nothing really to offer the world but just to steal the funds of investors who come on board with their projects.
Indeed sometimes find this is where bad projects are rated good and this will be very proud when not analyzing themselves. have confidence in the site rating ICO could yet ensure good indeed its own assessment as to whether it actually became better and better. many scam and analysis capability will be very useful.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

I made it a medium to be able to provide information more clearly. actually not recommended because of course there are also many issues that say that the rating itself can be bought to get it
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

There were many cases that showed us that these aggregators are unreliable. People buy high ratings, raise money for ICO and deceive depositors.
lipoicChin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Video Reviews, ICO mailers, Listing websites, Telegram Groups, Can you trust them?

Before expressing my opinion about this I would like to mention that the statement made by me is not regarding any particular blogger, vlogger or a listing website. These are all my individual opinions.

Coming back to our topic. I strongly believe that

Most of the ICO reviews made by vloggers on youtube, bloggers on websites, ICO review websites and Telegram channels and groups created by so called “Gurus” have absolutely no value associated with them, are “useless”.

Here is why I think these reviews mislead people more than they help:

They are all paid reviews

The fact that most of the reviewers take money from the company to write about them makes the first point. Why would you write bad about somebody who is paying you to write. That would be best idea to close your shop, isn’t it? :-) lol!. They get money to attract people to make an investment. It’s their job or business model and if they have to be successful they have to deliver well on that.

A good article or a video is the one which brings more people to buy the product

Think about this, A good review article or a youtube video has nothing to do with the success of the product. Usually, Success of the product will come long after you had watched the video and most of the time when you will see the result of your investment you would have forgotten the research you did to figure out if the ICO was good or bad. But, If the video or that content is not entertaining or engaging enough you would not like it which would mean less business to the paying party. To summarise, Reviews are 100% focused towards engagement rather than success of the product.

Have you ever seem a player who represent his country for football as well as Rugby?
Most of the reviewers will speak and write about every industry, product originating from every country, product using every technology and with the token economics as difficult to understand that a qualified economist will struggle. I mean, They say and write those things for which even Warren Buffet would have said “I don’t know” :-) but these guys know everything ( I don’t know why I am thinking about my wife while writing this content :-)).

They should be themselves made billions by now

Can you imagine a person knowing so much about the whole business field that he has a following of 10,000 or 100,000 people and not making billions. I mean, He is like the person who touches anything and that turns out to be gold, Isn’t it?. Don’t get me wrong, They make very good money from the companies who want them to attract traffic for their websites. The point is, A person who is super expert of a segment like “blockchain ICO” (It’s true that many ICOs have given more than 100,000X returns) must have invested his $500 into those 100s of successful ICOs, right? :-). Somehow, That’s not the case and they keep on freelancing or working for very big marketing companies.

So, To whom should you listen? Who can give you the correct information? How can you trust that information?

I will share my thoughts about it shortly. If I am thinking on correct lines or saying something completely incorrect, I would let you to decide.

In the meantime, Please checkout our ICO at www.talenthon.io, We are a very genuine team based out of UK trying to disrupt an industry which is desperately looking for change with a unique vision. Invest if you like the whole business proposition.
I don't think  that we should believe in ICO review. Don't believe 100% in anything. ICO review also can be faked. You should learn by yourself.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

some time ago I heard news from a friend that it turned out that ICO Reviews and some ICO Rating websites could be paid so that their ICO Review would be good.
so in the end I can't believe the authenticity of some ICO Reviews.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

I dont trust any influencer or ico rating website or anything. Only i am trusting my own decisions because of that i learnt too many things about icos i did lots of research about icos and past good performed icos. Now i know too many things about icos and i can decide my own decision. I suggest to everyone . Do not trust any website or influencer. Only trust your own feelings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

I think the truth is that you have to make your own decision based on your fact finding from those review sites It help ease things up instead of blaming the review site because i dont they can detect some kind of scam even if they do is mostly after like half way so i think best is maybe research and the hold a little

ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I wouldn't trust them. All aggregators are engaged only in the fact that deceive us, ordinary users who want to read about a particular project.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

This is not what advertising and advertising do all the time, the purpose is to reach consumers, decisions and choices. Never trust someone elses 100% rating, You should always do your own research to check out the facts before you invest money in a project. Most people only do it in cash, even those here to receive bonuses. Your ICO decision must be based on your own research and what you have found out for yourself.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

This is not what advertising and advertising do all the time, the purpose is to reach consumers, decisions and choices. Never trust someone elses 100% rating, You should always do your own research to check out the facts before you invest money in a project. Most people only do it in cash, even those here to receive bonuses. Your ICO decision must be based on your own research and what you have found out for yourself.
Not eventually we give trust in ICO reviews even a certain project have a high rating with them. Cause it is something there is a sabotage around. Your right,  we better check our self and do look feedbacks which could signifies if a certain project is providing good or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

I have never trusted ICO reviews from anywhere. it's better to do my personal observation than to trust others. and in my opinion my current ICO Rating cannot be a benchmark for judging that ico is good or not.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Not too dependent on any ICO evaluation page. There should be an objective comparison between the ICO rating sites. The ranking information provided by the rating websites that are not included will be of reference value. Larger projection. For large investments or to understand, consider yourself and study it. If you put a lot of money, then they will give you good reviews on the project even if it's a phishing project they will put up with. positive, so sometimes do not trust the evaluation of some people.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I believe ICO reviews, because in my opinion ico's review is important to determine whether I have a good or not, so far I've always followed the reviews of ico and the icon is always successful, it's very useful to choose a quality ico
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

For now, I don't believe in review sites. because there are indeed many articles that mention that reviews can be bought with money. and of course it is very dangerous because it can make many people fooled
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

For now, I don't believe in review sites. because there are indeed many articles that mention that reviews can be bought with money. and of course it is very dangerous because it can make many people fooled
Such sites and do not believe. You need to apply the information that they contain for their own purposes. In many of these reviews contain information that will help you quickly understand the idea of the project and its financial component. You don't have to spend time learning white paper.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: