Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ |  (Read 121054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:01:34 AM

1% of announced 200.000.000 ALN

Check the block chain, check the blockchain...

So actually they made 400.000.000 ALN.

50% for devs. 50% in a few year span for others.

Who are you kidding, ""they will destroy the wallet"". Do you know him, if coin get's to market, how quick this coins will start flowing on market to trade for BTC, when we are talking about the money. Probably millions of $$$.

Just a fair warning, stay form this team of dev's. Don't engage even in relaunching. Don't cry afterwards. People are mad if 1% is premined. 50% it's a joke.

Even if it was a mistake, you should wonder, really a mistake?

def_ender

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

dead or not?
mined all night and have nearly 30 aln
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:19:02 AM

dead or not?
mined all night and have nearly 30 aln

Y u no read 1-2 pages back???

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:22:23 AM

he will restart the coin with a new genesisblock and all coins are worthless now

i will still stick on this coin.. mistakes happens to all of us ( even such big ones  Wink )

dannygast

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:29:14 AM

Yes, this was my mistake a silly mistake but it happened and i can't even believe it wasnt picked up by me, but its happened so it needs to be fixed. This will be in due course, further updates coming.

THIS COIN WILL BE RE-LAUNCHED

FURTHER UPDATES COMING

stop all mining

Mistake?

1, Block 1 : premined 200.000.000 ALN
2, so you get in your account 200.000.000 ALN (still didn't see mistake)
3, at Block 43: transferred 200.000.000 ALN to two accounts (still didn't see mistake)
4, transferred in two volumes:
One address got 500.000 ALN
second address got 199.500.000 ALN

4yEshfECsJjNiqHvs7eFCkmAGNBoA8wnDN: 199500000
4txu8YsRqST39stmKJBtC6azxrmXvjKxC6: 500000

AND STILL DIDN'T SEE THE MISTAKE (2 day ago that happened, a lot of time, and a few times you actually have to type this number to transfer this amounts).

Wish you well with second launch, but don't sell BS" it was a mistake"

Look at the main post... They admit the premining of 1%... First you have to read.

Look at the blockchain, they didn't premine 1% but 100%, First you have to read...
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:32:01 AM

Yes, this was my mistake a silly mistake but it happened and i can't even believe it wasnt picked up by me, but its happened so it needs to be fixed. This will be in due course, further updates coming.

FURTHER UPDATES COMING

stop all mining

Mistake?

3, at Block 43: transferred 200.000.000 ALN to two accounts (still didn't see mistake)

AND STILL DIDN'T SEE THE MISTAKE (2 day ago that happened, a lot of time, and a few times you actually have to type this number to transfer this amounts).

Look at the main post... They admit the premining of 1%... First you have to read.

Look at the blockchain, they didn't premine 1% but 100%, First you have to read...

Look at the thread, it was a mistake, First you have to read.   Grin Grin

dannygast

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:42:20 AM

FURTHER UPDATES COMING

stop all mining

Mistake?

Look at the thread, it was a mistake, First you have to read.   Grin Grin

I've been reading thread for a few hours, and them SAYING it is a mistake, doesn't mean it WAS a mistake,...

I'm telling you, cause I'm God, and you can trust me,... at least i'm SAYING so (cynical)
skillface

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:03:04 AM

I don't get why people are still so hung up on this 100% premine. Do you honestly think any exchange would accept a coin with that kind of premine to begin with? And they would never have gotten away with it if it were indeed deliberate, there are people watching every new coin launch like a hawk.

Though I'm thinking that even a 1% premine (or 2 million ALN) might be a little large. Perhaps 0.1% would be more acceptable, and it would still be plenty of funds for whatever is needed.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:11:06 AM

Good fucking job destroying the coin you fucking prick devs.

Go fuck your greedy selfs.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:13:31 AM

First a rpcport in the 66xxx range and now this  Grin
Aliencoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:17:39 AM

Hello.

First of all I would like to offer a statement of apology to everyone, the coin launch was a failure and the source was invalid due to human error. The error should never have happened but it did, instead of a 1% premine it was in fact a 100% premine, all due to human error. It was a costly mistake by the dev team but decision was taken to stop all mining and have a relaunch of the coin. In the strongest terms possible this was not planned to have a 100% premine becuase this is just ridiculous to think that a coin would survive like that with the dev team holding all the coins. All being said everyone is open and welcome to there own opinions and views and should be expressed if they feel so. The coin will be relaunched because the team of Aliencoin strongly believe that the coin can be a success and from now on the dev team will put in even more hard work to make sure of this. I would also like to apologise and thank the pool owners for the help they have given and support they have showed. Thank you also for the miners who have an understanding of our apology. Lessons have been learnt at a cost but we are now looking forward to the re-launch. Everybody is free to mine which ever coin they wish and if you continue to offer support towards Aliencoin then it is mostly appreciated.

Updates Will follow shortly

Thanks again
dmidos

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:25:59 AM

Don't fuck up today, I'll mine  Smiley
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:39:39 AM

Hello.

First of all I would like to offer a statement of apology to everyone, the coin launch was a failure and the source was invalid due to human error. The error should never have happened but it did, instead of a 1% premine it was in fact a 100% premine, all due to human error. It was a costly mistake by the dev team but decision was taken to stop all mining and have a relaunch of the coin. In the strongest terms possible this was not planned to have a 100% premine becuase this is just ridiculous to think that a coin would survive like that with the dev team holding all the coins. All being said everyone is open and welcome to there own opinions and views and should be expressed if they feel so. The coin will be relaunched because the team of Aliencoin strongly believe that the coin can be a success and from now on the dev team will put in even more hard work to make sure of this. I would also like to apologise and thank the pool owners for the help they have given and support they have showed. Thank you also for the miners who have an understanding of our apology. Lessons have been learnt at a cost but we are now looking forward to the re-launch. Everybody is free to mine which ever coin they wish and if you continue to offer support towards Aliencoin then it is mostly appreciated.

Thanks again

may i ask politely, what is with 200mil coins sitting in dev's wallet?
Aliencoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:45:43 AM

Hello.

Thanks again

may i ask politely, what is with 200mil coins sitting in dev's wallet?

The dev has deleted the wallet, "The old wallet & coins are useless now. There is a new genesis block + the new wallet has a new and different address"

Please delete your old wallet and your roaming app data for Aliencoin, ready for the new wallet to be released on launch via download link in the main thread section.

Kind regards.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:32:46 PM

Hello.

Thanks again

Good man. Will mine. And: apology accepted!

jochem

Activity: 84

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:18:32 PM

UPDATED FOR NEW LAUNCH

Pool for this Aliencoin is up at http://aln.luckyminers.com
Start pre-registering, V2 goes live as soon as possible!

Pools offers:
- 0% fee on launch
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
mgoldfinger

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:30:38 PM

ready for the invasion

taktak taktaktaktaktaktak tak

Grin
mgoldfinger

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest. The launch will be announced on the thread was everything has been sorted. We're aiming for a fair and stable launch, we will contact you asap regarding this information.

please feel free to post on the thread,

Kind regards!

Wrote this in another coin's ANN thread, but still applies:

1) Release compiled wallets and source at launch
2) People can start solo mining
3) Zero reward for the first 100 blocks
3) It is built into the wallet to not accept more than 500 kh/s during the first 5000 blocks
    - obfuscate the limitation in the code a little, so it is not trivial one minute job to remove the limit
    - the limit could also be gradually removed instead all at once on 5000th block
    - mega farmers will of course try to circumvent this, but at least it will take a little time to setup multiple wallets
4) During the first 5000 blocks pools have enough time to set up, and will automatically start to operate normally after 5000th block

If you choose to take the standard route, expect WTS 1,000,000 for 1 BTC offers within 1 hour of the launch and small time miners having 100 at that point going ok good bye another coin raped.

so what is the impact of point 3) above> If I solo mine, will I be limited to 500khs? what about pools then? will the total pool limit also be 500Khs effectively, making poolmining rather pointless for the first 5000 blocks?
Aliencoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:56:23 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest. The launch will be announced on the thread was everything has been sorted. We're aiming for a fair and stable launch, we will contact you asap regarding this information.

Kind regards!

3) It is built into the wallet to not accept more than 500 kh/s during the first 5000 blocks
    - obfuscate the limitation in the code a little, so it is not trivial one minute job to remove the limit
    - mega farmers will of course try to circumvent this, but at least it will take a little time to setup multiple wallets
4) During the first 5000 blocks pools have enough time to set up, and will automatically start to operate normally after 5000th block

If you choose to take the standard route, expect WTS 1,000,000 for 1 BTC offers within 1 hour of the launch and small time miners having 100 at that point going ok good bye another coin raped.

so what is the impact of point 3) above> If I solo mine, will I be limited to 500khs? what about pools then? will the total pool limit also be 500Khs effectively, making poolmining rather pointless for the first 5000 blocks?

Please note that isn't implemented into Aliencoin's structure, I believe he was suggesting that we use that setting.

The first 1,000 Blocks will be reduced in block rewards this will help with the stability of the launch. After them 1,000 blocks have been mined it will return to its original standing.

Kind regards.
mgoldfinger

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

Kind regards!

Please note that isn't implemented into Aliencoin's structure, I believe he was suggesting that we use that setting.

The first 1,000 Blocks will be reduced in block rewards this will help with the stability of the launch. After them 1,000 blocks have been mined it will return to its original standing.

Kind regards.

ok, thanks for the info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: