Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:45:53 PM

Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh

The only thing I see is that the SMC are harder to mine than KDC so in order to make a profit, miners must sell at a higher price. Just a for instance...a miner at 13 mh/s can only get about 640 smc a day where the same miner can get about 2100 kdc. Barring panic selling or buying, it looks like the price of coins is mainly based up the mining difficulty.  I was mining and selling elacoin a couple months back and that coin is nearly dead but I could mine about 100 a day at 6.6 mh/s and the coins sell for .70 - $1 ea. As far as I can tell that coin has zero going for it...no dev team, no buzz, nothing but they still sell at a high price because the mining dif is high. I wouldnt look for KDC to hit $1 until block halving maybe twice and then some. of course that's just my opinion.

I've been thinking the same thing myself.  Please don't take my comments as a complaint because I believe in the devs, and this community is one of the best.  I have been buying KDC's everyday including this morning.  Taking emotion out of the equation and looking at things objectively, I have come to a couple of conclusions that I have also mentioned previously.  

To be fair KDC already had a couple of rushes and the community support of the coin has been more than outstanding.  This coin should have already been trading 10x higher.  So why is it sitting at the current level and decreasing in value by the week?  It's seems the answer is staring at us right in the face and until there is something done about it, I feel it's only going to follow the same weekly downward path it's been on.

The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

KDC and its goal of reaching maturity in three years, has the unintended effect of being the most diluted coin in the market today.  Every day we purchase the coins, 100,000 more KDC's are being newly minted.  We all want to close our eyes and believe that KDC will hit $1-5 a coin, but taking into factor the rate of dilution in PROPORTION to the total amount of KDC's, that would be very difficult.  There is also a negative psychological effect of buying, buying, buying more KDC and seeing the price get diluted further every day with another 100,000 coins a day.  We have had a large portion of the community continuously buy KDC's, but if you look at the numbers without emotion, our investment is getting diluted so fast we cannot keep up with all the coins being newly minted daily.  The amount of coins will triple by the time we start halving and who is going to keep buying and supporting KDC's when every day its getting diluted at an alarming rate, such that it is impossible to keep up with the supply?

There is growing frustration among the KDC community because the buying volume has been there to support much higher prices, but every day there is a huge amount of supply and that causes an excess amount of selling resulting in more non-stop dumping that directly results in deflated prices.  This coin is very popular with one of the strongest community, but I believe the rush to maturity in three years in concept is flawed.  It creates too much pressure on the community to keep buying even though their investment is getting diluted at a maximum rate in proportion to the total amount of coins.  We are seeing a direct result of the dilution every night.  Where does all the dumping come from and why is the price of KDC's keep going downwards instead of upwards when there is so much volume?  Because most of the volume is spent on absorbing the amount of new coins being minted on a daily basis.  There is way too much supply/dilution of the KDC market going on to support a rush or even to maintain its current price level.

I have been a steady supporter of KDC and everyone knows I have been posting on this forum daily.  But, after analyzing the market dynamics of KDC without emotion, I have come to realize that I have to stop buying KDC's until there is an adjustment to the dilution rate.  I implore the Devs to re-consider moving up the halving and reducing the total amount of coins.  Take emotion and stubbornness out of the equation and look at the numbers objectively.  At the dilution path we are on, even Cryptsy will not be able to support a higher price.  It may cause a small short burst but will follow by a crash I'm sure, because too much of the coin is being minted in proportion to the total that will be available.

I remain loyal to the coin, but I may have to move on to other coins until this dilution problem is rectified.  Every day that passes by is another day a new coin gets birthed into existence.  By the time halving occurs, there will be another 100 coins into play.  The altcoin market landscape is changing month to month.  Do not evaluate KDC's investment path to what occurred last month with other altcoins. Every dollar that is not being invested in KDC today is another day that money goes into other new coins.  We are being threatened every day by immense excessive dilution of KDC coin plus dilution of the altcoin market.  I fear that KDC will not continue to get the buy support necessary to keep on supporting this rate of dilution.  Buying KDC's must make sense, not just emotionally but also mathematically.

Admittedly, I am new to altcoin investing and would like to hear from people that are wiser than me with any confirmations or disputes to what I am writing.

Great post ..very well written. +1  Getting all the coins minted in 3 yrs just because that how long the gold rush lasted is not really gonna work to our benefit. By the time the coin rises in price there wont be many left to mine if any...then what?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Kdc to the grave

Why does this thread keeps getting invaded by newbies?

"KDC to the grave" means he is supporting the coin til he dies....not asking the coin to die...lol
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

I personally will not be selling until we see KDC at .00075+.
Squeegie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 09:52:20 PM

Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh

The only thing I see is that the SMC are harder to mine than KDC so in order to make a profit, miners must sell at a higher price. Just a for instance...a miner at 13 mh/s can only get about 640 smc a day where the same miner can get about 2100 kdc. Barring panic selling or buying, it looks like the price of coins is mainly based up the mining difficulty.  I was mining and selling elacoin a couple months back and that coin is nearly dead but I could mine about 100 a day at 6.6 mh/s and the coins sell for .70 - $1 ea. As far as I can tell that coin has zero going for it...no dev team, no buzz, nothing but they still sell at a high price because the mining dif is high. I wouldnt look for KDC to hit $1 until block halving maybe twice and then some. of course that's just my opinion.

I've been thinking the same thing myself.  Please don't take my comments as a complaint because I believe in the devs, and this community is one of the best.  I have been buying KDC's everyday including this morning.  Taking emotion out of the equation and looking at things objectively, I have come to a couple of conclusions that I have also mentioned previously.  

To be fair KDC already had a couple of rushes and the community support of the coin has been more than outstanding.  This coin should have already been trading 10x higher.  So why is it sitting at the current level and decreasing in value by the week?  It's seems the answer is staring at us right in the face and until there is something done about it, I feel it's only going to follow the same weekly downward path it's been on.

The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

KDC and its goal of reaching maturity in three years, has the unintended effect of being the most diluted coin in the market today.  Every day we purchase the coins, 100,000 more KDC's are being newly minted.  We all want to close our eyes and believe that KDC will hit $1-5 a coin, but taking into factor the rate of dilution in PROPORTION to the total amount of KDC's, that would be very difficult.  There is also a negative psychological effect of buying, buying, buying more KDC and seeing the price get diluted further every day with another 100,000 coins a day.  We have had a large portion of the community continuously buy KDC's, but if you look at the numbers without emotion, our investment is getting diluted so fast we cannot keep up with all the coins being newly minted daily.  The amount of coins will triple by the time we start halving and who is going to keep buying and supporting KDC's when every day its getting diluted at an alarming rate, such that it is impossible to keep up with the supply?

There is growing frustration among the KDC community because the buying volume has been there to support much higher prices, but every day there is a huge amount of supply and that causes an excess amount of selling resulting in more non-stop dumping that directly results in deflated prices.  This coin is very popular with one of the strongest community, but I believe the rush to maturity in three years in concept is flawed.  It creates too much pressure on the community to keep buying even though their investment is getting diluted at a maximum rate in proportion to the total amount of coins.  We are seeing a direct result of the dilution every night.  Where does all the dumping come from and why is the price of KDC's keep going downwards instead of upwards when there is so much volume?  Because most of the volume is spent on absorbing the amount of new coins being minted on a daily basis.  There is way too much supply/dilution of the KDC market going on to support a rush or even to maintain its current price level.

I have been a steady supporter of KDC and everyone knows I have been posting on this forum daily.  But, after analyzing the market dynamics of KDC without emotion, I have come to realize that I have to stop buying KDC's until there is an adjustment to the dilution rate.  I implore the Devs to re-consider moving up the halving and reducing the total amount of coins.  Take emotion and stubbornness out of the equation and look at the numbers objectively.  At the dilution path we are on, even Cryptsy will not be able to support a higher price.  It may cause a small short burst but will follow by a crash I'm sure, because too much of the coin is being minted in proportion to the total that will be available.

I remain loyal to the coin, but I may have to move on to other coins until this dilution problem is rectified.  Every day that passes by is another day a new coin gets birthed into existence.  By the time halving occurs, there will be another 100 coins into play.  The altcoin market landscape is changing month to month.  Do not evaluate KDC's investment path to what occurred last month with other altcoins. Every dollar that is not being invested in KDC today is another day that money goes into other new coins.  We are being threatened every day by immense excessive dilution of KDC coin plus dilution of the altcoin market.  I fear that KDC will not continue to get the buy support necessary to keep on supporting this rate of dilution.  Buying KDC's must make sense, not just emotionally but also mathematically.

Admittedly, I am new to altcoin investing and would like to hear from people that are wiser than me with any confirmations or disputes to what I am writing.

Great post ..very well written. +1  Getting all the coins minted in 3 yrs just because that how long the gold rush lasted is not really gonna work to our benefit. By the time the coin rises in price there wont be many left to mine if any...then what?

Well written yes but the point is to stopp buy KDC so the DEV have to force a fork? or am i just to tierd atm  Embarrassed

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:02:10 PM

I have been a steady supporter of KDC and everyone knows I have been posting on this forum daily.  But, after analyzing the market dynamics of KDC without emotion, I have come to realize that I have to stop buying KDC's until there is an adjustment to the dilution rate. I implore the Devs to re-consider moving up the halving and reducing the total amount of coins.  Take emotion and stubbornness out of the equation and look at the numbers objectively.  At the dilution path we are on, even Cryptsy will not be able to support a higher price.  It may cause a small short burst but will follow by a crash I'm sure, because too much of the coin is being minted in proportion to the total that will be available.

Great post, well said.

On the other hand. I had this happen before. Sentiment was down, fundaments were questioned/reconsidered and I sold coins (other then KDC). To only see the coin go x5 just two days later. Thats why I will hold on to my KDC, even if it takes a year to reach $ 5,-

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
wedret

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:03:36 PM

Im kdc follower from start.  I only have 3 k kdc.  Sorry im readers  but i believe in kdc.  Im selling it for 1$. Kdc to the moon.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Im kdc follower from start.  I only have 3 k kdc.  Sorry im readers  but i believe in kdc.  Im selling it for 1$. Kdc to the moon.

+1

We just need to be patient... Look at how other altcoins are moving. Some explode and then they are dropping again. I preffer to have a coin that doesn't explode and just move up little by little, please remember Bitcoin was trading at nothing in 2009, now it can be that KDC trade nothing for one year and then suddenly explode, if dev is putting enough time in their coin then they will earn big money, at least if they also mine the coin Smiley
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 10:16:47 PM

Dev did a major leep forward in my book last night with the Shop,it's simple but yet a nice lill "touch" to the coin. I'm not going to hold my coins for "this and that" amount,time will tell the value untill then i hold.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

My account on kdc.cryptofountain.com is locked.. anyone can help me?
When i press support it says the site come without warranty

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

check your email they usually send an email that will allow you to unlock the acct. check your spam folder too...
snaildvorak

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:44:57 PM

check your email they usually send an email that will allow you to unlock the acct. check your spam folder too...

or you can go to this link to send them a message http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

--

I don't think too much about low prices at the moment,
because my plan is not to sell and hold as long as possible.
I believe in this coin, it has awesome developers and  community as well.
one of a reason the high price of a coin is caused by mining difficulty,
be patience coz that time will surely come.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

Got nothing yet, if owner of pool could pm me would be nice. Thanks

I have send a mail thanks snail

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:46:03 PM

Dev did a major leep forward in my book last night with the Shop,it's simple but yet a nice lill "touch" to the coin. I'm not going to hold my coins for "this and that" amount,time will tell the value untill then i hold.

Why would anyone spend their hard earned, yet under valued, Klondikes on a game? To me this would only make sense once the coin has gained some value. I've been mining KDC balls out since the start. I'm here to get rich....not spend my klondike bars on a freakin game.
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:50:08 PM

Why would anyone spend their hard earned, yet under valued, Klondikes on a game? To me this would only make sense once the coin has gained some value. I've been mining KDC balls out since the start. I'm here to get rich....not spend my klondike bars on a freakin game.
Because maybe some people are using their money to buy games... How could this be? 2014?! BUY GAMES?! Huh

No but seriously, a shop like that will make people interested and then the value will rise.
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

Because maybe some people are using their money to buy games... How could this be? 2014?! BUY GAMES?! Huh

No but seriously, a shop like that will make people interested and then the value will rise.

^ What he said  Kiss

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:57:32 PM

^ What he said  Kiss

I see the effort being put forth here and thats great! Maybe I'm too attached to my KDC.  Hahahahaha
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

I saw your trashing TopCoin awhile ago.
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 11:04:40 PM

^ What he said  Kiss

I see the effort being put forth here and thats great! Maybe I'm too attached to my KDC.  Hahahahaha

Kinda have the same feeling towards mine,it's like you rise them on your own and don't want anything "bad" to happen Cheesy

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

I disagree... CATcoin has the same number of coins as KDC and CATcoin is trading at $0.26 and hit more then $1 a few days ago. We have a good number of miners, and this for a coin that is already 3weeks old, one week ago there was panic, we need to do something as KDC is dying... KDC is not dying and you cannot control the coinprice. Be smart and buy low. If you believe in the coin then you don't need to change anything. 20M coins is not a lot, so reducing the number of coins would be stupid, why do you need to let the market decide what needs to be done with a coin. KDC has a plan, they are working on their plan, and i'm pretty happy with the prices now, as i know when we are getting closer to block halvering we will not trade at 3500 what you're suggesting but at 20,000. This is a coin that should reach a marketcap of 20M. Not today, not tomorrow, not next month, maybe next year or in 2 or 3 years.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:32:30 PM

He is following me Smiley KDC, TopCoin, next one should be Saturncoin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: