Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:20:42 PM

lol, some of you guys.  Who cares about the short-term price movements?  Dumpers fret about such things  Cheesy

I didn't throw 0.8+ BTC at the voting because I was going to buy in at .00003 and dump at .00006

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bangomatic
Legendary

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:25:08 PM

I'm gonna dump all my KDC and start mining coins that have nothing going for them. An unprofessional coin with a stupid name, no active developers, no services, no community, nothing. Then I will be banking some bitcoin.  Grin

Can someone tell me whats the worst coin? thats what I want.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

Hey guys,

I've resetted everything on https://kdc.suprnova.cc and redownloaded the daemon and Blockchain, we're on the correct fork now, everything looks good an we're ready to mine KDC again.

https://kdc.suprnova.cc
0% fee
VDiff+Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs
And everything else you need Smiley

Happy mining !

MSG me for questions/problems !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

I'm gonna dump all my KDC and start mining coins that have nothing going for them. An unprofessional coin with a stupid name, no active developers, no services, no community, nothing. Then I will be banking some bitcoin.  Grin

go for mileycoin.  I could definitely see that replacing BTC!  Cheesy
LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

I hope that less and less people are going to use MintPal..Every single coin that we vote for is the same,only dump..And the rest that they pick up is suddenly pumped..How you can explain that??

Yes, there are obvious signs of insider trading but it was important for us to hit mintpal to gain some more exposure, though that became less important when we were added to bter Smiley
I totally agree.

Don't be fooled by the bots. The price will go up and down, mostly down in the first time because the people behind the bots want to get your coins for a cheap price. This community is strong, there are some people with nice stacks but they aren't whales nor sea monsters. The distribution is quite good, you don't have only one or two people controlling most of the coins. And most of all, these people hold. This is a real strength for the coin and a security for you. If you hold, the manipulation of the bots will have no effect and the price will start again to raise steadily. This manipulation is just beneficial for the pumpers (cheap coins) and for Mintpal (fees). We need this exchange, it should bring us volume even if it has inconvenients too (manipulation).
The price will stabilize and when the weak hands have been shaked, the price will sooner or later go up. Don't be one of those weak hands, this coin is a long run.

A good sign also is when haters come on the forum. They just dumped their coins and expect you to do the same so they can buy back in at a lower price. Don't let them fool you.
bangomatic
Legendary

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

Hmmm... I was thinking piggycoin but miley sound bad too. I will check into it  Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

lol, some of you guys.  Who cares about the short-term price movements?  Dumpers fret about such things  Cheesy

I didn't throw 0.8+ BTC at the voting because I was going to buy in at .00003 and dump at .00006

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

ok, but if nobody throw those 0.8+BTC at the voting, then we were still not listed and maybe never listed, sometimes it is better throw .10BTC away and gain .20BTC; because when everybody is thinking, mmm, i don't need to give money, someone else will do it, then nothing will happen.

There are a lot of people working hours and hours, days and days on this coin all for nothing, so then it is also the responsibility of the community to reward those people that work hard to let you guys earn money. Some members already gave donations as they see how hard certain people are working and some people are just, i don't know, selfish? Not saying that people need to give donations, but just a little point to think about.... For example i'm mining grumpy coin and i also didn't gave any donations to the dev team, why? because i don't think they achieved a lot, but when a coin achieve something like kdcgoods.com then i will give a donation.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

Hmmm... I was thinking piggycoin but miley sound bad too. I will check into it  Cheesy

For some reason i also checked piggycoin Cheesy
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

ok, but if nobody throw those 0.8+BTC at the voting, then we were still not listed and maybe never listed, sometimes it is better throw .10BTC away and gain .20BTC; because when everybody is thinking, mmm, i don't need to give money, someone else will do it, then nothing will happen.

There are a lot of people working hours and hours, days and days on this coin all for nothing, so then it is also the responsibility of the community to reward those people that work hard to let you guys earn money. Some members already gave donations as they see how hard certain people are working and some people are just, i don't know, selfish? Not saying that people need to give donations, but just a little point to think about.... For example i'm mining grumpy coin and i also didn't gave any donations to the dev team, why? because i don't think they achieved a lot, but when a coin achieve something like kdcgoods.com then i will give a donation.

Hey man, you never sent 1KDC yesterday so I had 19999 in my wallet for like 12 hours until the auto-payment from pool went in >8( Cheap bastard Cheesy
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

I know that, that's why I threw 0.8+ BTC at it  Cheesy

Could've bought a decent amount of KDC though  Sad , but then again, without a decent trading platform, what good would it have been?
LeBarton

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:38:06 PM

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

Could've bought a decent amount of KDC though  Sad , but then again, without a decent trading platform, what good would it have been?
Damn, I feel tiny with my 0.5  Grin
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

Well I guess that teaches me to listen to people. You all quoted me and said it wasn't going to go lower than it was (8000) and would continue for a while so I bought, and then as soon as I bought it went down to 5000. Although I did expect everyone here to say that as many of you are wishful thinkers, you think you know what will happen because you hold a stake in it and wish for it to go up, you won't admit that you have no fucking idea what's going to happen. Why don't you just say "I don't know what will happen" and not give out shitty advice just to try and sound clever? It costs people money, and they will hate you for it.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:41:20 PM

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

Damn, I feel tiny with my 0.5  Grin

Teamwork baby  Grin

Don't worry, I feel broke with my 0.8
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:43:21 PM

Well I guess that teaches me to listen to people. You all quoted me and said it wasn't going to go lower than it was (8000) and would continue for a while so I bought, and then as soon as I bought it went down to 5000. Although I did expect everyone here to say that as many of you are wishful thinkers, you think you know what will happen because you hold a stake in it and wish for it to go up, you won't admit that you have no fucking idea what's going to happen. Why don't you just say "I don't know what will happen" and not give out shitty advice just to try and sound clever? It costs people money, and they will hate you for it.

Is this your first go around with crypto-trading?  Do you know what this coin offers?  If you do, why do short term price fluctuations bother you?
NDownCouncil

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

Is this your first go around with crypto-trading?  Do you know what this coin offers?  If you do, why do short term price fluctuations bother you?
+1, this coin is undervalued.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

Hey man, you never sent 1KDC yesterday so I had 19999 in my wallet for like 12 hours until the auto-payment from pool went in >8( Cheap bastard Cheesy

I would say that i don't know your address, but i do know  Roll Eyes I will pay you a beer when we meet  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:56:20 PM

You know, nobody knows what a coin will do, unless you have 1000BTC or so,and you can decide the price by yourself, you need to be a Wolong type of person to manipulate the coin prices. Some people are playing a coin as a short term profit, try to take 20% every time, and sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't work. Other people are just holding and hoping something like, if BTC went from zero to $1300, why can KDC not go from 0 to $1? Even BTC has more coins then KDC. The point is nobody knows, and suddenly KDC can be pumped like mintcoin , 25 times higher and a few weeks later it drops to 17 sats...

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

I would say that i don't know your address, but i do know  Roll Eyes I will pay you a beer when we meet  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Hahaha yay! I mean.. it evens out in the end. We all know we'll reach $10 in a while Roll Eyes
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Hahaha yay! I mean.. it evens out in the end. We all know we'll reach $10 in a while Roll Eyes

August 2014, after laying waste to LTC, KDC is stable @ $28
LeBarton

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:03:58 PM

The price seems to stabilize around 5700-6000. Volume builds up. But what is most important (I don't know how many you bought), the stack at 8000 was 50.000 coins (42.000 were sold). Look at the sell orders, from the lowest up to 8000, the total amount is less than 42.000 coins. The guy that sold at 8000 thinks he has done a bargain but atm he can't buy back the amount he sold. That's the reason why you have those haters coming on the thread. Because they are the ones who sold and they want you to dump so they can buy back what they sold (at a lower price ofc). That doesn't look as bad as it seems. Time will tell ofc but the odds to go up are bigger than the odds to go down at this price level.
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: