Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:38:06 PM

If this seriously is the real myr dev account, Shame yourself!

Not the dev, just a supporter of multi-PoW. I'm not happy that the 'leading' multi-PoW coin is a fucking scam. It's destroying the technology's reputation. So guys, when is this DigiSpeed coming along? The supposed solution to Bitcoin's scalability issue, that is going to render Bitcoin and all other altcoins obsolete? When will the devs of this premined, instamined copy of Myriad release this revolutionary new hard fork wallet?

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:08:11 PM

ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:57:02 PM

Not the dev, just a supporter of multi-PoW. I'm not happy that the 'leading' multi-PoW coin is a fucking scam. It's destroying the technology's reputation. So guys, when is this DigiSpeed coming along? The supposed solution to Bitcoin's scalability issue, that is going to render Bitcoin and all other altcoins obsolete? When will the devs of this premined, instamined copy of Myriad release this revolutionary new hard fork wallet?

We all see your plans there.

I think it would be best to talk about other coins in their forums.

Any discussion is better than no discussion. We gotta get the ball rolling somehow.... I think a great way to advertise would be to publish a chart showing DigiByte's emission overlayed with Myriad's.

You're not the first, and probably not the last trying to insult DGB devs. You're not the first and not the last being jealous of their hard work. And you're not the first and probably not the last trying to use this thread to promote a coin because it's so active and interesting Smiley
But of course, I think DGB can help you. Even if you're insulting it Smiley

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:34:25 PM

Relax. MYR will go back up in price.

EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:34:07 AM

From what I have seen, most of us here are DGB supporters. We like DGB and want it to succeed. We are helpful to those with problems, and have been supportive with other Altcoins.

When people come here and question DGB's motives or have something negative to say about DGB, people are taking it personally and are attacking back. This is the wrong thing to do. We need to stay as a strong, positive DGB community and not feed into the negativity/hate that some people come here with.

Sure, it bothers me when I see people that have something negative to say (I have even said some things before that can be taken the wrong way, but for me it has always been constructive), but what bothers me more is when members of our DGB "community" go down to the same level and give hate back. How does that reflect on all of us? If a new person who is interested in DGB comes here and reads a few pages, the bad attitude that we give back to people is going to stand out in their minds MUCH more than any positive helpful things.

One thing I've learned in my real-life job is to "assume positive intent" even when someone says or does something which you perceive to be bad. We should all try to do that here too. When someone comes here and says something against DGB, and you rage-write a flaming response to them. Please, stop before you hit "post" and ask yourself if it's best for the community to add to the flames and put those comments in our thread.
What you have said here is so true, the amount of damage that bitcoin itself has suffered through the toxic venomous ranting that goes on in this forum is on its own responsible for keeping many normal people away from crypto and playing into the hands of its detractors, it’s a real shame. I really didn’t want to join this forum myself and I know others that are here that felt the same way but we managed to overcome our own objections so that we could support DigiByte, we should be easy to spot as you will find our posts predominately in this thread. It is really sad that this person not only thinks it is a good idea to come here and make all kinds of false allegations about our developers and project but they actually think it will do the coin that they support some good!

Just wanted to add my agreement to the sentiments above.  We have a great DGB community and I appreciate how hard many of us work to keep this conversation helpful, professional, and engaging.  As members of this community it's important for us to work to reflect the same dedication and professionalism that we see with Jared and the development team.

I think we can - and should engage with questions - comments - concerns - and accusations.  But we should never do it from an uninformed position or unprofessional way.  I'm sure I haven't always done my best at that, but I will try.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:18:36 AM

Over the past few days there have been some comments and accusations about the relationship between DigiByte and Myriad.  This post is an effort to address some of those important questions, and provide a factual foundation to move forward.

As we approach the upcoming DigiSpeed Hardfork, I suppose it is natural and important to think back and reconsider how we arrived where we are today.  I understand that there are many members of our discussion who have been here since the very beginning.  I haven't been around since the very beginning - but, I've been around for a long time, and have done extensive research on the work and development of DGB.  However, there are also some people who are new to our discussion - and who might not have had the time to fully research the context for the current discussion.  To best address some of the concerns and accusations, I am going to organize the links and discussion based around questions and ideas from previous posts.  Keeping that in mind, this post is not a direct response to any single post in the recent conversation.

Why did DGB fork to multi-algo mining?

Security.  Plain and simple.  On many occasions, Jared has stated that security is the 1st priority for development.  And, distributed mining is at the core of security for a POW coin.

DigiShield was first released in February of 2014.  The first version of DigiShield was implemented to reduce the unfair and unequal impacts of multipools on mining. DigiShield was a major advancement for DigiByte - and for digital currencies generally.  Many other alt coins adopted DigiShield (including DOGE) and it established DGB as an innovative leader in digital currency.  However, throughout the spring of 2014, Jared and the development team began to work on improving DigiShield and began to think about ways to make DGB even more secure.  The objective was to get more hashing power.  But, the problem was to get distributed and fair hashing power while simutaneously increasing security by improving DigiShield.

One of the early ideas was to merge-mine DGB with another coin.  Over the course of a couple of months, the community - and the development team - decided that moving toward multi-algo mining was a better solution than simply merge mining.

For references to the above points you could look at these links:

https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7061946#msg7061946
https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7185558#msg7185558

Does DigiByte mislead people into thinking that it was the first multi-algo coin?

No.  None of us have ever said we were the first.  DigiByte, the community, Jared, and the development team, clearly used Myriad as the inspiration for multi-algo mining.  Anyone who thinks different can watch this video posted about a year and a half ago (at the end of May 2014).  At several points in the video Jared commends Myriad development and discusses Myriad as an inspiration for the DGB move to multi-algo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-0T99DZml4

Why does DigiByte promote the fact that they were the first coin to fork from single algorithm mining to multi-algorithm mining?

Because we are proud of the achievement.  Forking to multi-algo was complicated and required new innovations - some devs from other coins even said that it wouldn't be possible.  DGB was not simply creating a new multi-algo alt-coin, they were combining the existing benefits of DigiShield with newly added mining algorithms.  The objective was to create more security, improve the distribution of mining hashrates, and integrate additional development and coding for mining.  Putting all the different pieces together required significant innovation and development.  Jared and the development team did a great job - and we are all proud to have been the first coin to accomplish a fork from single to multi-algo mining.

In addition to accomplishing the fork - DGB was the first to get 5 algorithms hashing in the same pool:  http://digihash.co/  It might not seem like a big deal - even I have taken digihash for granted - but it is important to remember that even the official pool of DGB was an innovation and advancement.  Nobody had been able to get 5 algorithms hashing the same NOMP pool.

Again, for references to the above points you could look at these links:

https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7386556#msg7386556
https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7848907#msg7848907
https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7896756#msg7896756

Did DigiByte just clone (or otherwise copy) Myriad?

The answer is no - it is not a clone of Myriad.  And, yes, it is built on the foundation that Myriad developed.  Combining the foundation of multi-algo mining with DigiShield required more effort than copying and pasting code.  In the same way that DigiShield was adopted and implemented by other coins - the multi-algo mining of Myriad was adapted and implemented by DGB.  Having the ability to share and combine development ideas is the foundation of open source software.  It is a central belief in digital currency.

DGB went through several months of evaluating different algorithms and implementations of the unique fork to multi-algo mining.  Each was evaluated for efficiency, successful mining, combination with DigiShield, possible mining distribution, community feedback, etc..  There was a time when Jared considered only implementing 3 algorithms.  Among others, they also considered and evaluated Keccack, Blake, and Quark.

https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7347863#msg7347863
https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg7348700#msg7348700

How successful was the implementation?  And, why is any of this discussion relevant now as we move toward the new DigiSpeed Fork?

In general it was a tremendous success.  The fork to multi-algo mining occurred in September 2014 after months of development and testing. In addition to the previously mentioned innovations, the fork accomplished all the objectives of, (1) more evenly distributing the mining hashrate, (2) increasing the overall hashrate, and (3) improving the security.  Over the past year, Jared and the development team have continued to work and evaluate the implementation.  The real-world security of combining multi-algo mining with DigiShield did not reach the levels that they had projected during the development process.  This was not a mistake or problem - it was simply a difference between the projected impact and the actual impact.  We have had several extended conversations about the actual distribution and security.  The link here is a good place to reference one of them: https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg11839085#msg11839085

As we move toward the upcoming DigiSpeed fork, we will be implementing the additional improvements (multishield, enhanced security, etc.).  Jared has also indicated that there will likely be additional monitoring and additions (through several soft forks) over the coming year.  Overall, these developments and innovations build on each other to further distinguish DGB as a leader at innovations and developments across digital currency.

It is also worth mentioning that in addition to the DigiByte core protocol, just in the past 6-8 months, we have seen the successful development and launch of DigiByte Gaming, several iOS and android wallets (including the DigiByte Gaming Wallet), integration of DigiByte with social media (through DigiByteTip), and the development of the soon-to-be-released DigiByte Marketplace (expected to be fully released in early November).  Oh, and I nearly forgot the work that DigiByte contributed to the TofuGear Omnitech platform.  It's amazing that I nearly forgot to mention the Omnitech development ... smart shopping and payments ... smart mirrors ... integrated online and brick-and-mortar retail ... connecting the payment protocols of digital currency with the internet of things ... it's so important - such a huge development - that it deserves a whole separate post of accolades ... but, will have to suffice here as an "also mentioned" item.  But, just to be fair, here are some links for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86CVAVr99-I
https://digibytetip.com/
http://digibytegaming.com/

---

I have, in this discussion not included the work and development done by members of the DGB community.  

Work like HR's comprehensive guides and information at http://asistec-ti.com/forum/ ... anyone who has technical questions about setting up equipment, wallets, etc.., should look there.  

We have also seen the development of Digistats by Alaniz.  http://digistats.info/#/   His effort in getting that online and working has been tremendous - and the site provides extensive and useful information to the community.

We should also mention past and ongoing community work done to develop the dedicated DigiByte Forum: http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php

And, finally, to thank all of the members of the community who have helped Jumbley, 24, and myself, with the DigiByte Group: https://digibytegroup.com/

---

We have a lot going for us here at DGB.  We have a great dev - Thanks Jared.  And, we have a great community - thanks to everyone.  And, I have a feeling that the future growth, innovation, and development of DGB will be even better.

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:06:33 AM

if bitcoin bubbles up past $400 we are so screwed! lol

lol...more so for those who haven't bought enough BTC to buy enough DGB.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:58:19 AM

if bitcoin bubbles up past $400 we are so screwed! lol

It depends on Chinese government, if it moves past 350 then it's going very high and will most likely sell coins for the first time and buy in cheaper.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:10:42 AM

@EPLDCC,

Great writing as always. Nice recap. I hope you don't mind if I lift some of it.  Wink

The only thing I might add is that another principal reason for the change to multi-algo was fairness, coming as it did in response to the ASIC advent - the multi-algo was all inclusive and kept GPU miners "in the game" without excluding scrypt or sha . . . thereby also creating the foundation for the widest distributed network possible . . . which, in turn, brings us back to security, of course.

Just a couple of thoughts on the accusation by others in other parts of this thread that we have somehow bashed and hurt BTC. Please, folks, let's not be bullied into oversensitivity. In my opinion, nobody here has ever made unfair or untrue comments about BTC. We have compared, yes, indeed, we have compared DGB to BTC, and always with the facts. If BTC is slower and less secure, for example, then so be it. Are we to ignore the facts due to the hypersensitive need to be nice? The facts are the facts, and instead of shooting the messenger, I suggest that anyone who takes offense get in touch with the source of those facts regarding their remedy and improvement. It's not our fault that BTC is what it is, and it certainly shouldn't be a problem that we are proud to be part of something better that we are enthusiastic about sharing!

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 10:08:15 AM

Hi, we have to get Digibyte to other exchanges.
Please help us.

How:
Go to http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Submit a request to add Digibyte (DGB) for trading with BTC.
Describe in one sentence why you would see DGB on Bter.

For each submit you will get tipped 100 DGB on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/3quofz/trading_on_btercom/?ref=share&ref_source=link
http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

Done!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:26:47 AM

Over the past few days there have been some comments and accusations about the relationship between DigiByte and Myriad.  This post is an effort to address some of those important questions, and provide a factual foundation to move forward.

As we approach the upcoming DigiSpeed Hardfork, I suppose it is natural and important to think back and reconsider how we arrived where we are today.  I understand that there are many members of our discussion who have been here since the very beginning.  I haven't been around since the very beginning - but, I've been around for a long time, and have done extensive research on the work and development of DGB.  However, there are also some people who are new to our discussion - and who might not have had the time to fully research the context for the current discussion.  To best address some of the concerns and accusations, I am going to organize the links and discussion based around questions and ideas from previous posts.  Keeping that in mind, this post is not a direct response to any single post in the recent conversation.

Security.  Plain and simple.  On many occasions, Jared has stated that security is the 1st priority for development.  And, distributed mining is at the core of security for a POW coin.

DigiShield was first released in February of 2014.  The first version of DigiShield was implemented to reduce the unfair and unequal impacts of multipools on mining. DigiShield was a major advancement for DigiByte - and for digital currencies generally.  Many other alt coins adopted DigiShield (including DOGE) and it established DGB as an innovative leader in digital currency.  However, throughout the spring of 2014, Jared and the development team began to work on improving DigiShield and began to think about ways to make DGB even more secure.  The objective was to get more hashing power.  But, the problem was to get distributed and fair hashing power while simutaneously increasing security by improving DigiShield.

One of the early ideas was to merge-mine DGB with another coin.  Over the course of a couple of months, the community - and the development team - decided that moving toward multi-algo mining was a better solution than simply merge mining.

Does DigiByte mislead people into thinking that it was the first multi-algo coin?

No.  None of us have ever said we were the first.  DigiByte, the community, Jared, and the development team, clearly used Myriad as the inspiration for multi-algo mining.  Anyone who thinks different can watch this video posted about a year and a half ago (at the end of May 2014).  At several points in the video Jared commends Myriad development and discusses Myriad as an inspiration for the DGB move to multi-algo.

Why does DigiByte promote the fact that they were the first coin to fork from single algorithm mining to multi-algorithm mining?

Because we are proud of the achievement.  Forking to multi-algo was complicated and required new innovations - some devs from other coins even said that it wouldn't be possible.  DGB was not simply creating a new multi-algo alt-coin, they were combining the existing benefits of DigiShield with newly added mining algorithms.  The objective was to create more security, improve the distribution of mining hashrates, and integrate additional development and coding for mining.  Putting all the different pieces together required significant innovation and development.  Jared and the development team did a great job - and we are all proud to have been the first coin to accomplish a fork from single to multi-algo mining.

In addition to accomplishing the fork - DGB was the first to get 5 algorithms hashing in the same pool:  http://digihash.co/  It might not seem like a big deal - even I have taken digihash for granted - but it is important to remember that even the official pool of DGB was an innovation and advancement.  Nobody had been able to get 5 algorithms hashing the same NOMP pool.

The answer is no - it is not a clone of Myriad.  And, yes, it is built on the foundation that Myriad developed.  Combining the foundation of multi-algo mining with DigiShield required more effort than copying and pasting code.  In the same way that DigiShield was adopted and implemented by other coins - the multi-algo mining of Myriad was adapted and implemented by DGB.  Having the ability to share and combine development ideas is the foundation of open source software.  It is a central belief in digital currency.

DGB went through several months of evaluating different algorithms and implementations of the unique fork to multi-algo mining.  Each was evaluated for efficiency, successful mining, combination with DigiShield, possible mining distribution, community feedback, etc..  There was a time when Jared considered only implementing 3 algorithms.  Among others, they also considered and evaluated Keccack, Blake, and Quark.

How successful was the implementation?  And, why is any of this discussion relevant now as we move toward the new DigiSpeed Fork?

In general it was a tremendous success.  The fork to multi-algo mining occurred in September 2014 after months of development and testing. In addition to the previously mentioned innovations, the fork accomplished all the objectives of, (1) more evenly distributing the mining hashrate, (2) increasing the overall hashrate, and (3) improving the security.  Over the past year, Jared and the development team have continued to work and evaluate the implementation.  The real-world security of combining multi-algo mining with DigiShield did not reach the levels that they had projected during the development process.  This was not a mistake or problem - it was simply a difference between the projected impact and the actual impact.  We have had several extended conversations about the actual distribution and security.  The link here is a good place to reference one of them: https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=408268.msg11839085#msg11839085

As we move toward the upcoming DigiSpeed fork, we will be implementing the additional improvements (multishield, enhanced security, etc.).  Jared has also indicated that there will likely be additional monitoring and additions (through several soft forks) over the coming year.  Overall, these developments and innovations build on each other to further distinguish DGB as a leader at innovations and developments across digital currency.

It is also worth mentioning that in addition to the DigiByte core protocol, just in the past 6-8 months, we have seen the successful development and launch of DigiByte Gaming, several iOS and android wallets (including the DigiByte Gaming Wallet), integration of DigiByte with social media (through DigiByteTip), and the development of the soon-to-be-released DigiByte Marketplace (expected to be fully released in early November).  Oh, and I nearly forgot the work that DigiByte contributed to the TofuGear Omnitech platform.  It's amazing that I nearly forgot to mention the Omnitech development ... smart shopping and payments ... smart mirrors ... integrated online and brick-and-mortar retail ... connecting the payment protocols of digital currency with the internet of things ... it's so important - such a huge development - that it deserves a whole separate post of accolades ... but, will have to suffice here as an "also mentioned" item.  But, just to be fair, here are some links for more information:

---

I have, in this discussion not included the work and development done by members of the DGB community.  

Work like HR's comprehensive guides and information at http://asistec-ti.com/forum/ ... anyone who has technical questions about setting up equipment, wallets, etc.., should look there.  

We have also seen the development of Digistats by Alaniz.  http://digistats.info/#/   His effort in getting that online and working has been tremendous - and the site provides extensive and useful information to the community.

We should also mention past and ongoing community work done to develop the dedicated DigiByte Forum: http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php

And, finally, to thank all of the members of the community who have helped Jumbley, 24, and myself, with the DigiByte Group: https://digibytegroup.com/

---

We have a lot going for us here at DGB.  We have a great dev - Thanks Jared.  And, we have a great community - thanks to everyone.  And, I have a feeling that the future growth, innovation, and development of DGB will be even better.

You're happy to acknowledge Myriad in a comment that will quickly get buried, but not in the first post in this thread. The fact is, claiming to be "first coin to fork to multi-algo," however technically true it may be, is misleading. If you are sincere in your intentions to give credit to Myriad, its name will be mentioned in the first post on this thread.

I've asked several times now in the thread with no answers: How will this 'DigiSpeed' hard fork allow DigiByte to solve the scalability issue that plagues Bitcoin? Won't this lead to blockchain bloat? How can you ensure that you will have enough nodes, and good block propagation? Seeing as this answer continues to be ignored, I'm going to call bullshit on DigiSpeed. Without DigiSpeed, DigiByte is essentially just Myriad with a premine+instamine. So I'm going to call it a scamcoin until proven otherwise.

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:02:16 AM

---

---

You're happy to acknowledge Myriad in a comment that will quickly get buried, but not in the first post in this thread. The fact is, claiming to be "first coin to fork to multi-algo," however technically true it may be, is misleading. If you are sincere in your intentions to give credit to Myriad, its name will be mentioned in the first post on this thread.

I've asked several times now in the thread with no answers: How will this 'DigiSpeed' hard fork allow DigiByte to solve the scalability issue that plagues Bitcoin? Won't this lead to blockchain bloat? How can you ensure that you will have enough nodes, and good block propagation? Seeing as this answer continues to be ignored, I'm going to call bullshit on DigiSpeed. Without DigiSpeed, DigiByte is essentially just Myriad with a premine+instamine. So I'm going to call it a scamcoin until proven otherwise.
What can you use Myriad coin for, where can you spend it? What is its purpose?
diabolus

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:17:03 AM

I didn't hear he complaining when we were at 20-30 satoshi..

The higher DigiByte go, more of these bashers and trolls will arrive. We need to get used to it.
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:38:50 AM

There 's  no  website  for Myriad coin.
The  only  shop  you can  spend  Myriad  in  is  bitstickers  as far  as I  can see.

You can start  spending  DGB  on many  market  places. 
Jared  is working  hard  for DGB.  And  so  is this community.
But  I'd  recommend to  keep  these precious  DGB for now

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:39:56 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 12:17:55 PM by Jumbley

I didn't hear he complaining when we were at 20-30 satoshi..

The higher DigiByte go, more of these bashers and trolls will arrive. We need to get used to it.
My understanding is that Myriad coin was improved from DigiBytes involvement, it was mutually beneficial for both coins but we have progressed so much further. As this person has openly admitted, they are not a Myriad developer and I'm sure 8bitcoder could have achieved an acknowledgement on the first page in this thread simply by asking for it directly. That is not what this is about. This is simply about getting some attention from people looking at our thread. Well, they are getting that but I doubt it is really the attention they are seeking because they certainly don't look ready for it and any further cooperation between our developers is looking less and less likely to happen now because of him. What's more this individual is well on the way to proving one of these coins is a scam coin and it isn't DigiByte!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:59:17 AM

There 's  no  website  for Myriad coin.
The  only  shop  you can  spend  Myriad  in  is  bitstickers  as far  as I  can see.

You can start  spending  DGB  on many  market  places. 
Jared  is working  hard  for DGB.  And  so  is this community.
But  I'd  recommend to  keep  these precious  DGB for now
Indeed!
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 01:17:35 PM

Hi, we have to get Digibyte to other exchanges.
Please help us.

How:
Go to http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Submit a request to add Digibyte (DGB) for trading with BTC.
Describe in one sentence why you would see DGB on Bter.

For each submit you will get tipped 100 DGB on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/3quofz/trading_on_btercom/?ref=share&ref_source=link
http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

Done!

Also done!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:06:47 PM

hey guys, i noticed i the past 3 days my DGB's whch I got for playing LoL are beeing sent to my wallet without a fee, and infact still didnt confirm (2-3 days later)

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:09:57 PM

DGB on track to make us some nice money in the coming months Cool
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:13:28 PM

Breakout coming imo: volume ready to move coupled with triangle/inverse H&S technically as head is lowest point though not perfect looking. Assuming we break up here but we'll see.

That's some very nice technical analysis that I agree with, and I love how it's happening with numerous major size bids steadily moving up with price. That's very healthy, especially when volume is expanding at a reasonably stable, not at all exuberant, way. When watching the tape you get the sense, or I am anyway, that this thing could explode way higher at any time, but probably not until after at lease several more days of steady "drift" higher.

I really like what I'm seeing in the DGB market, and even more so considering that BTC has itself gained more than 20% in the last 10 days or so as well!

"drift higher" right on. Those bids keep moving up, explosion looks imminent across all exchanges...
Pages: « 1 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: