Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:47:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:17:05 PM

BTC is very Bull Bear right now. The fight for btc up or down is causing alts to get hammered at the moment while everyone scampers to prepare for either direction.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:30:41 PM

Jez everytime i buy DGB the price goes down, so if this coin is so undervalued why is it there has been nothing but sell, sell, sell on Cryptsy for the last 3 days...if its that good a coin why are people selling it...is it just one of them coins that goes up on Hype & down when the hype is over?
Is it a trade only coin...buy on the low sell on the highs?
Im just trying to understand why its such an up & down coin... Huh

If you so called DGB supporters here think its worth 500 sats or more then please explain why you aint buying any now @ 90sats
If you think its that good you like telling me if you thought BTC was worth $500 & you were able to buy it for $90 you would not buy any at that price.....you lot crack me up how you go on about its worth but when you have a chance to buy it cheap you do nothing...great support you lot are

I've bought again recently at 80ish satoshis. If you are unsure you should wait, maybe it goes around 50-60, we can never know. Right now I think it's not a great time to buy nor sell, just wait it out. I did it because I plan to hold it long plan either way (if there's a pump in the next weeks and goes to 150 or so I'll sell again...).

So my advice is that, if you feel this project is not worth the long plan investment, just speculate with it. If you think this will be valued at 500 or more satoshis as you said in the next months, then that question is answered. The coin is great, the people behind it are amazing, but no one can't assure this will really take off...same with Bitcoin really.
gooldbitx103

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

This might be a good time to remind people that anyone running a full core wallet is adding a node to our network, it does not need to have any DigiByte in it but it does need to be connected to the internet. Nodes are critical to the decentralized DigiByte network and just by having one you are supporting this project in one of the best ways that everyone can.  Wink
until a specific node program is done... Grin
Got 2 machines running the core wallet almost 24/7. Hope this helps Smiley

To help everyone to understand...
Here is a interesting article about the P2P Nodes and their importance :
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-nodes-need/

http://dgbsupport.digiassetx.com/
https://dgbwiki.com/
frottirzokni

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:04:58 PM

Don't blame the supporters for the volume or the price on exchanges. Supporter=/=trader. (and traders are also not investors)
I could only bought 1.4 million last week.

ps: leave cryptsy, move to poloniex

Jez everytime i buy DGB the price goes down, so if this coin is so undervalued why is it there has been nothing but sell, sell, sell on Cryptsy for the last 3 days...if its that good a coin why are people selling it...is it just one of them coins that goes up on Hype & down when the hype is over?

If you so called DGB supporters here think its worth 500 sats or more then please explain why you aint buying any now @ 90sats
If you think its that good you like telling me if you thought BTC was worth $500 & you were able to buy it for $90 you would not buy any at that price.....you lot crack me up how you go on about its worth but when you have a chance to buy it cheap you do nothing...great support you lot are
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 07:04:52 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 08:31:11 AM by yoyoamigo

I've bought again recently at 80ish satoshis. If you are unsure you should wait, maybe it goes around 50-60, we can never know. Right now I think it's not a great time to buy nor sell, just wait it out. I did it because I plan to hold it long plan either way (if there's a pump in the next weeks and goes to 150 or so I'll sell again...).

So my advice is that, if you feel this project is not worth the long plan investment, just speculate with it. If you think this will be valued at 500 or more satoshis as you said in the next months, then that question is answered. The coin is great, the people behind it are amazing, but no one can't assure this will really take off...same with Bitcoin really.

Most of the DigiByte supporters already have a stache of coins that they keep for long term. I haven't seen many of them actually buying the coins at 90.

spot on. we may be on the same page, but we don't do the same things (i.e. buy on the same days, buy the same amount at certain price levels, buy at the same price, buy at the same exchange or only at 1 exchange, etc). it is only by chance if we do happen to do the same thing/s. and think about it - how many times have we cross the 90 SAT price level already? several times for the past 1 month. i assume most of us have already taken action back then and fulfill our objectives?

In this cryptocurrency world, price is something we try not to bother so much. like keeping the price floating above a certain price level or establishing a floor price, etc. this is something very foolish to do as a trader or as an investor. a trader/investor never goes "ALL IN". we have our own calculations, strategies, investment portfolio, our own number of coins to own and accumulate, etc. if all of us are freaking rich, you can bet we will be buying in the double digits of millions (i.e. >10 million). but i guess most of us are around the 1-5 million and majority of those are the early buyers. there are some who are on budget and will consider getting only around 100k to 500k.  

we adapt to the price, we prepare for the worst and also for the best scenarios. and then we just watch...and only act upon it when something of our interests happens. anything else besides that, we contribute to Digibyte in whatever ways we can.

Peace  Cheesy

P.S. correct me if im wrong, but you seemed to be "Buy...ALL IN" at 90 SAT? just to let you know for myself, i don't trade like that. used to but never will ever again. what you are doing and what i used to do...is like trying to be 'smart', to be 'accurate', to think 'we know the price well'. In all truths, nobody knows the price well - when it will move and to where it will move. the moment you think you know the price, you have set yourself down towards the path of losses. the only time you know the price well is when you are lucky. indicators and graphs can only tell you so much, moving average and those kind of statistics. But they are all never 100% reliable.

Why people do this is because they want to maximize their gains. but one must understand such a move is extremely risky. it is not a low risk move. its considered as a high risk move, EVEN if intel tells you price will be like this and like that. The only believable intel is...unfortunately...knowing that a certain whale or whale group is going to pump or dump for real. and then you make your moves before it happens. but it is also why its seen as 'ugly'. in the real world of stocks and shares, illegal - market manipulation, inside info, etc. But if you are good enough as a trader, sometimes there are foretelling signs of a whale group pumping/dumping. one doesn't have to be a whale to manipulate or be part of the P&D Group to earn. if you are that good, people will acknowledge you as good. its not an ugly thing if you can really see those signs. because you weren't part of the P&D group and didn't pump or dump.

Here's what i did (a rough description) for DGB - i put a buy order at around 80-90, 70-80, 60-70, 50-60 SAT price levels. each buy order is worth around 20k-100k. i don't buy all in at 90 sat. likewise, i do the same for selling. what i am doing is to prepare myself for both ups and downs. Conquer the reachable price levels. Environmental Control on all/most reachable price ranges. No Risk. Only Risk is DigiByte dies (unlikely). No Panics. No Impulse. Volatility Proof. Doesn't need a lot of capital if you strategize well. I may be losing opportunities with my BTC/DGB sitting there. But that's how it is. You can't have everything. Either you maximize gains but risk every bit of control or have everything under control with moderate gains. i cant say the same for others that they are doing what i am doing.

May the Trade be in your favors  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:34:29 AM

Thanks to all that have given some good advice....I am a bit new to Crypto if i am being honest so I am not the greatest trader in the world but hopefully will learn much faster
I guess diving in head first isnt the smartest start but you have to learn by your mistakes Roll Eyes
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:43:29 AM

News (North, East, West, South) about the upcoming book:

The main history body of book starts at page 38 and ends at page 117 (total of 80 pages).

There is still one more page before this to include a personal statement.  Jared and three other community members have already been included.  Please would people who were part of the first year pm me their statement as soon as possible.  Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

(length of statement: 250-300 words)

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind Regards,
Christopher P. Thompson (Crypto Books Author)

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:05:20 AM

Most of the DigiByte supporters already have a stache of coins that they keep for long term. I haven't seen many of them actually buying the coins at 90.

P.S. correct me if im wrong, but you seemed to be "Buy...ALL IN" at 90 SAT? just to let you know for myself, i don't trade like that. used to but never will ever again. what you are doing and what i used to do...is like trying to be 'smart', to be 'accurate', to think 'we know the price well'. In all truths, nobody knows the price well - when it will move and to where it will move. the moment you think you know the price, you have set yourself down towards the path of losses. the only time you know the price well is when you are lucky. indicators and graphs can only tell you so much, moving average and those kind of statistics. But they are all never 100% reliable.

Why people do this is because they want to maximize their gains. but one must understand such a move is extremely risky. it is not a low risk move. its considered as a high risk move, EVEN if intel tells you price will be like this and like that. The only believable intel is...unfortunately...knowing that a certain whale or whale group is going to pump or dump for real. and then you make your moves before it happens. but it is also why its seen as 'ugly'. in the real world of stocks and shares, illegal - market manipulation, inside info, etc. But if you are good enough as a trader, sometimes there are foretelling signs of a whale group pumping/dumping. one doesn't have to be a whale to manipulate or be part of the P&D Group to earn. if you are that good, people will acknowledge you as good. its not an ugly thing if you can really see those signs. because you weren't part of the P&D group and didn't pump or dump.

Here's what i did (a rough description) for DGB - i put a buy order at around 80-90, 70-80, 60-70, 50-60 SAT price levels. each buy order is worth around 20k-100k. i don't buy all in at 90 sat. likewise, i do the same for selling. what i am doing is to prepare myself for both ups and downs. Conquer the reachable price levels. Environmental Control on all/most reachable price ranges. No Risk. Only Risk is DigiByte dies (unlikely). No Panics. No Impulse. Volatility Proof. Doesn't need a lot of capital if you strategize well. I may be losing opportunities with my BTC/DGB sitting there. But that's how it is. You can't have everything. Either you maximize gains but risk every bit of control or have everything under control with moderate gains. i cant say the same for others that they are doing what i am doing.

May the Trade be in your favors  Grin

Yes, I've bought a little lower than 90 though. I also didn't went really "All In", maybe 60-70% tops (what I have in my amount exclusively reserved for DGB). But I completely agree on your view, a different approach as you mentioned is definitely wiser. However for me even Bitcoin is money that I can lose tomorrow. I really don't have that much money invested, I understand it will be A LOT of money for all of us but only if one or both take off. But right now, if one has 1 or 5 BTC (perhaps even 10) or a million DGB, we can't really say we own a fortune (and I live in South America...). One can spend that amount in a couple of months or less, so we are not talking about losing our life savings or major investments.

As an investor not as a trader, investing heavily in Bitcoin and Digibyte is kind of nuts because as you perfectly mentioned we don't know the price. Only in crypto this is even worse! The behavior is not really based on the same variables we are used to, we can theorize all we want but we really don't know if in an year all this will be worth thousands, even millions or nothing. We are almost betting on technology if you ask me.
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:37:49 PM

I agree with all of the above.
But think about it this way. Of all the coins available now, which coin do you trust in ever being worth $1? When you compare the coins that aren't already, you see that only a small list will be left, and DGB is one of them on that list. Also the DGB community keeps growing and the creators are one of the most determined guys to make this a big success.

With that in mind owning a million DGB or so is an incredible tempting thought. That's why I'm an DGB investor as well, because I believe this coin still has much, much space to grow.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:27:56 PM

I agree with all of the above.
But think about it this way. Of all the coins available now, which coin do you trust in ever being worth $1? When you compare the coins that aren't already, you see that only a small list will be left, and DGB is one of them on that list. Also the DGB community keeps growing and the creators are one of the most determined guys to make this a big success.

With that in mind owning a million DGB or so is an incredible tempting thought. That's why I'm an DGB investor as well, because I believe this coin still has much, much space to grow.

It really has, it's very undervalued, while other projects that are perfectly serious and established are already priced close to a $1 or approaching that. DGB still has a long way to go. So in conclusion to the original post asking what we see in this coin, well basically, it can only go up if this crypto thing flourishes. Just do your maths and you'll see that if you remove a couple of zeros at the left of the current value your million DGBs can actually be worth A LOT if you hold it long enough.
coxalex

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

Hello All,

New to DigiBytes, Looking to meet some of the members and have a good long chat.
Also can someone help a newbie with some coins... Lol!!! Sorry I know its cheeky to ask but I got to start somehow.
Hope to meet lots of nice new people.

Have a good day and thanks for reading Smiley
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

Hello All,

New to DigiBytes, Looking to meet some of the members and have a good long chat.
Also can someone help a newbie with some coins... Lol!!! Sorry I know its cheeky to ask but I got to start somehow.

Nobody can help you without an address Wink
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 03:13:50 PM

Hello All,

Yeah, You need to do something for that Smiley  Promote Digibyte, Dance and record that or something else funny.  I will send you some haha!

Have a good weekend all  Grin

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:29:32 PM

Hello All,

Welcome to the DGB community.  You should certainly enter the DigiByte Knights challenge contest for November.  You'll have a chance to win 250,000 DGB.

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-november-2015/

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:38:39 PM

Hello All,

Welcome to the DGB community.  You should certainly enter the DigiByte Knights challenge contest for November.  You'll have a chance to win 250,000 DGB.

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-november-2015/

As I discovered DigiByte just a while ago as well, I too thank you for the link. Totally missed that .)

GL everybody!

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:01:54 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 01:02:32 AM by cryptmebro

because i got in at 20, 50, 80, and have no money left to spend on crypto. #holdingeverything

it's up and down because crypto-currency is unregulated, and highly manipulated.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:59:43 AM

Hey guys, DigiByte has been included in our new 20% off offer on all hosting orders.
Get your dedicated website hosting now at CryptoCloudHosting.org/order
Our 20% offer for DigiByte and the other selected crypto-currencies will end on the 26th November. So if you need website hosting, order now!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
lorol

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:30:47 PM

Now i have 2.420.510 dgb and i will sell 1.210.000 dgb when the price go to 0.01$. And then i will sell the other dgb if the price go to 0.50$. This is a good idea for you?
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:53:32 PM

Now i have 2.420.510 dgb and i will sell 1.210.000 dgb when the price go to 0.01$. And then i will sell the other dgb if the price go to 0.50$. This is a good idea for you?

Hehe, that's a great plan you got there man. I think no matter what price you get in, from 50 to 100 satoshi (and even a little more) if you plan for the long run you'll get a profit eventually. If not, well, something catastrophic would happen, both to DGB and BTC and if you think about that amount although is a big amount for me it's not that much in fiat really.

It goes without saying that for speculation and very short term trading then many altcoins fit the bill, not only DGB.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 04:24:11 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 01:45:12 AM by yoyoamigo

Hehe, that's a great plan you got there man. I think no matter what price you get in, from 50 to 100 satoshi (and even a little more) if you plan for the long run you'll get a profit eventually. If not, well, something catastrophic would happen, both to DGB and BTC and if you think about that amount although is a big amount for me it's not that much in fiat really.

It goes without saying that for speculation and very short term trading then many altcoins fit the bill, not only DGB.

its a good idea. Do keep in mind that if Bitcoin becomes $100 000/BTC (somehow), 1 DGB will be worth about $0.088 at the current price (88SAT). Rise in Bitcoin price can also make DGB price go up as both are measured in SATOSHI units. Of course, not everything is dependent on the price of Bitcoin. If say Bitcoin rises to $10 000/BTC and DGB rises to 1000SAT/DGB, 1DGB will be worth $0.10. So be sure to monitor and do your maths.  Grin

But if you are looking at DGB/FIAT pair (direct exchange from DGB to fiat), that is another way.

Remember - one of DigiByte's Goal is to aim for around $1-$10 in the years ahead.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: