Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:47:31 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 03:32:40 AM by xxkaiwaxx

DGB just gotta hurry up and focus ...implementation into the "mainstream"...

Get the mainstreamers to buy DGB for their gaming "needs"  asap...somehow...

If u tap "that" market, efficiently and optimized....AND right now!.....DGB will survive...

But if it just continues on...as a "swap coin".....its all over...

DGB took a ....first "Big Step"....at least...and dropped the "coin".....at the "end" of their coins name....unlike everyone else, still.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:41:29 AM

Id do something like....

...with the Steam "gaming" Community...

..If u purchase a game in the Steam Shop with DGB....u pay 10% less!!

....u "might" think...."then we'll just end up losing money , purchasing games for retail, and reselling for less"...

....that "may" be true, at the "beginning"....

But hell....All of a sudden DGB value rockets!...because of the "Game Purchases"....and u make all that back in NO TIME. ^^
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

I don't get it, you guys have nothing smarter to do than to came here  and brag about your lost/bad projects ? You are all pathetic ( MYR and GRS ) trolls.

Digibyte was this first coin on Poloniex to activate Segwit. Being first on Poloniex is actually being first in crypto. Coins not on Poloniex are a waste of fucking space and time.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

I don't get it, you guys have nothing smarter to do than to came here  and brag about your lost/bad projects ? You are all pathetic ( MYR and GRS ) trolls.

Digibyte was this first coin on Poloniex to activate Segwit. Being first on Poloniex is actually being first in crypto. Coins not on Poloniex are a waste of fucking space and time.

Look at the prices of MYR and Shadowcash after they getting removed from Poloniex. Shadowcash has crashed from $15 - $20 million to $3 million marketcap.

This is the one danger of dgb and all traders must do there best to keep dgb on Poloniex. I provide some fake volume at times when there isn't a pump taking place. Getting removed from Poloniex is a death sentence for any coin.

Check out XMG. Then check out the XMG community. I think there's more linkage there with success than "being on Poloniex".

Not exactly the same thing, but similar: look at DASH, pie in the sky security that will get hacked hard someday, but it doesn't matter because they've built a lovie dovie community that doesn't care about that.

Once you've got the coin with the required specs and Devs, it then depends on community building. That's our task at hand.

Who are we and what kind of community do we want to build? Not lovie dovie, right? Not such cool wow dogs, right? What do we want to present to the world, and also attract?

Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:30:04 AM

At the end of the day the only marker of success most people pay attention to in crypto is market cap.

If the money is there, it doesn't matter if its fake volume, instamined, scammy bullshit: it's a success.

I think all these fudders just want to buy cheap DigiByte  Grin

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

At the end of the day the only marker of success most people pay attention to in crypto is market cap.

If the money is there, it doesn't matter if its fake volume, instamined, scammy bullshit: it's a success.

I think all these fudders just want to buy cheap DigiByte  Grin

Without a doubt, price is the third part of the triangle, and I would also argue that it is the third to really materialize.

Just look at how many examples of "successful" scammy bullshit that have come and gone: all of them first built around a core niche community (manipulated, lied to, whatever the strategy was, the community was built, whether we agree with how it was done is another debate) before the "pumpers" were ever able to come into play.

How about we build a community commensurate with DigiByte and everything it represents?

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

Id do something like....

...with the Steam "gaming" Community...

..If u purchase a game in the Steam Shop with DGB....u pay 10% less!!

....u "might" think...."then we'll just end up losing money , purchasing games for retail, and reselling for less"...

....that "may" be true, at the "beginning"....

But hell....All of a sudden DGB value rockets!...because of the "Game Purchases"....and u make all that back in NO TIME. ^^

While giveaways and discounts do gain short term attention, I question their effectiveness long term, especially in the absence of follow up. I've always said that the long term strategy with the gaming community should be to educate on how their *hardware* can make them money when they're not playing. That's serious promotion that's commensurate with a serious cryptocurrency. Their hardware is already paid for, and mining DGB in their downtime puts extra money back into their pockets. It's a no-brainer . . . once you've thought of it . . . but have gamers thought of it? Have we really done the "outreach" to make sure gamers are aware of the earnings potential behind mining DGB when they're NOT playing . . . even when they're sleeping?

Edit: This is why groestl is one of the 5 algos.

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

While giveaways and discounts do gain short term attention, I question their effectiveness long term, especially in the absence of follow up. I've always said that the long term strategy with the gaming community should be to educate on how their *hardware* can make them money when they're not playing. That's serious promotion that's commensurate with a serious cryptocurrency. Their hardware is already paid for, and mining DGB in their downtime puts extra money back into their pockets. It's a no-brainer . . . once you've thought of it . . . but have gamers thought of it? Have we really done the "outreach" to make sure gamers are aware of the earnings potential behind mining DGB when they're NOT playing . . . even when they're sleeping?

Your probably right. Im just a new comer to this mining thing afterall.

But i used to be a gamer. And i know alot of gamers out there too. And , from what ive ...observed...I would say that more than "half" the gamers ...out there in the world...are 15 years old at the most!

And at "that" age....who wants to learn about "hardware?". I mean...i "Totally" agree with you.....IF , they were actually "willing" to learn....that would be the "Best" thing for our younger generations to spend their time on.

But, to me, the truth is...they couldnt care less about hardware....OR making money with DBG.

WHY? because ...in "reality"....the LAST thing any child wants to do...after they get home from school....is "study".

ALSO....even "if" they were interested....they arent old enough to "verify accounts"...when it comes to actually.....cashing out..."any" form of currency/ income.

ALL ...they want ....is to buy their games "cheaper"....and to pay their monthly "World of Warcraft" fees....cheaper.  And thats it....

Truely....i cant see how millions of kids around the world....paying monthly fees ..in DGB..."Ever"...ends up ....as a fail ^^"
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:51:25 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 10:03:17 AM by HR

Your probably right. Im just a new comer to this mining thing afterall.

But i used to be a gamer. And i know alot of gamers out there too. And , from what ive ...observed...I would say that more than "half" the gamers ...out there in the world...are 15 years old at the most!

And at "that" age....who wants to learn about "hardware?". I mean...i "Totally" agree with you.....IF , they were actually "willing" to learn....that would be the "Best" thing for our younger generations to spend their time on.

But, to me, the truth is...they couldnt care less about hardware....OR making money with DBG.

WHY? because ...in "reality"....the LAST thing any child wants to do...after they get home from school....is "study".

ALSO....even "if" they were interested....they arent old enough to "verify accounts"...when it comes to actually.....cashing out..."any" form of currency/ income.

ALL ...they want ....is to buy their games "cheaper"....and to pay their monthly "World of Warcraft" fees....cheaper.  And thats it....

Truely....i cant see how millions of kids around the world....paying monthly fees ..in DGB..."Ever"...ends up ....as a fail ^^"

Oh, I completely agree with you. It's about "packaging". In this case it might be something like "buy your next game with the DGB your computer mined while you were asleep!" That's just an idea, and I'm sure we can come up with a much better slogan as a community. The only thing they have to know about their *hardware* is that they've already got it. It's their computer! (That's all I was referring to when I mentioned hardware.) The only thing they'll have to learn is how to install, set up, and use the mining software, but since they're already fairly computer savvy, and with our help and documentation, that shouldn't be a problem.

Earn the money to buy your next game while you sleep? Mine DigiByte!

With your knowledge and experience, what would you say would be the best way to "package" this kind of message and then how would you get it out there?

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

IF their computers could mine enough DGB...to pay the power cost of leaving their computer running 24/7...it could be a good idea.

But i think their Parents....would have something to say about that ^^"

I dunoo...

I leave it up to the experts ...and just watch and learn ^^
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

My understanding to the situation is this if there is nothing happened that means some didn't get their bag well yet. It may be on the list of whales for next to move upward. It is really hard to read the market behavior at this moment. DGB is performing well and all this will not go away silently without showing some speculation.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

I mean...i DO like the idea of ...."Mining your way to Free Games"...but...

...to me, it really "needs" to be a "win win" for them.

Mining for free games is GREAT!

But paying the price... in power costs...is not so great ^^.

So...me, personally....I wouldnt offer them a "win lose" deal.

Id just focus on ...exactly what they want.

Cheaper monthly fees.....and discounts on games ^^

To "Them"...thats a "win win".

Coz now.....our offer....has no connection...what so ever......with ....paying "the price" , in power.....for mining DGB.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:53:22 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 11:24:19 AM by HR

I mean...i DO like the idea of ...."Mining your way to Free Games"...but...

...to me, it really "needs" to be a "win win" for them.

Mining for free games is GREAT!

But paying the price... in power costs...is not so great ^^.

So...me, personally....I wouldnt offer them a "win lose" deal.

Id just focus on ...exactly what they want.

Cheaper monthly fees.....and discounts on games ^^

To "Them"...thats a "win win".

Coz now.....our offer....has no connection...what so ever......with ....paying "the price" , in power.....for mining DGB.

My thinking is a little different in that I would prefer to project implied value, and the giveaway tends to do the opposite, unless there is a "catch" that comes later . . .

The extra power cost for a high end gaming machine would average around 50 cents a day (around the same cost as their current gaming) and would most likely not be seriously considered in the majority of cases, but it would be appreciated nonetheless, and that would give real value to the DGB mined since there is indeed a cost, albeit very small on this level (insignificant when compared to the cost of the computer that they already have for other purposes).

There's no such thing as a free lunch. Giveaways bring in short termers who cash out and leave. After all, it's free, so it can't be worth holding on to, much less looking into how I could buy or mine more. From a more sociological viewpoint about individual dependence/independence, this old saying says just about everything: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

I think we need to teach the value of DGB, and how to steadily acquire it, whether it be to teenagers or adult investors. A serious cryptocurrency needs a serious community to seriously make itself known to everyone who is serious about storing value.

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

Yea i know your right =)

Im just trying to place myself in "their shoes" for a minute....and try to "See" ...possible obstacles....either obvious, or not so obvious.

And when i do that....

...another thing that comes to mind is...

I can "see" them thinking like...."OMG....this S#$T's gonna take FOREVER! to accumulate...before i can actually "use" this...Bahh.!! I give up..."

..which tells me that , they want "INSTANT" relief.....via way of DGB....no "weeks" or "months" long ...waiting times...before they can "reap their rewards"...

...And to me ...instant relief....would come in the form....of permanent discounts ^^"

hehe okay srry thats all ill say...

I REALLY know nothing about this kind of thing really ^^

NO DOUBT...theres a million and one...other things...i havent taken into account ^~

I still have faith in DGB!!!!
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:07:43 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 11:19:20 AM by HR

^^

No doubt about it. We live in an instant gratification society!

Your arguments are valid and solid. The question is whether we want to try to please everybody, whether it's even worth it to try, and how much we would want to "compromise" the inherent value of the product to begin with. Not something two of us can do in a couple of hours.

We need to get more input from as many people as possible, both about the specifics of engaging gamers as well as the larger, global task of bringing DGB to the responsible masses (did you notice how the word responsible changes that phrase? Wink ).

Who are we, who do we want to attract, and then what kind of message(s) do we want to send to the world?

Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

Are you sure that DGB was first on Poloniex ? SYS is on poloniex too.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/syscoin-becomes-first-cryptocurrency-to-debut-mainnet-lightning-network

Look at the prices of MYR and Shadowcash after they getting removed from Poloniex. Shadowcash has crashed from $15 - $20 million to $3 million marketcap.

This is the one danger of dgb and all traders must do there best to keep dgb on Poloniex. I provide some fake volume at times when there isn't a pump taking place. Getting removed from Poloniex is a death sentence for any coin.

You are wrong because SDC going to remove from polo because Dev Team make swap this coin to new project tradeplatform PARTICL token in new ICO form to take funds for developing and expanse. So SDC its not crashed by polo remove but is removed because its not support more by dev team after end of swap its meaning its abandon now and almost all coins was swaped.
Myr its crap so they are remove from polo.

Sry bad english.
Arcade425

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

I have over to 50 million DGB now, I'm not going anywhere! Moon or bust!
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:26:31 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 08:36:56 PM by xxkaiwaxx

When i "Think" about it....

I "see" ....3 "Parties"....in "this" game...each , with its own "interests"....

- The Creator of DGB

- The Investors (Miners + Traders)

- The General Public

...I believe each Parties interests to be completely..."unique"....from eachother...

And the Success of "this" coin will depend ..largely...on ...prioritizing each of these "interests"....in the "correct" order... (whatever that may be ^^")

..but if i were to take a "crack" at it...i would say that...

- The Creator of DGB likely has "ideals/dreams" for this coin...more so "focused" on ..."moral values"...of whatever kind.

- The Investors.....are simply interested in "profit"....plain and simple.

- The General Public....just want things, for "cheaper".

Forcing the "interests" of "One" of these groups...upon another group....will likely end up in a fail....they must be kept seperate, and prioritized correctly...

....maybe im talking crap hehe...but im just trying be "real" here...and throw out ...any ideas....that could benefit DGB.....or potentially harm it.

If these 3 entities "interests", are prioritized in the correct order...i personally think....you will find success , then ^^"

I dunno....thats just my 2 cents worth hehe ^^"
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 11:31:57 PM by xxkaiwaxx

Maybe ...a Poll...would be able to tell us.....what each of these groups are interested in....exactly.

A Poll for the General Public...would confirm whether or not, my suspisions are correct ^^"

Do they "want" to make money...with DGB ...by doing what ..."Investors" do? (e.g mining)

Or do they just want things cheaper?

Keep in mind....that Investors....spend "serious" money, to "make" ....serious money.

Thats the only reason....mining is apealling...to anyone.

Could the General Public make ..."serious money"....mining .."on the side"?

I would say that ...the "appeal" factor.....for those two groups....when it comes to mining.....are on TOTALLY opposite sides, of the "spectrum" ^^"

I dunno hehe ^^...but thats how "id" find out my answers ^^
machiavellious

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:38:20 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 04:17:27 AM by machiavellious

Maybe ...a Poll...would be able to tell us.....what each of these groups are interested in....exactly.

A Poll for the General Public...would confirm whether or not, my suspisions are correct ^^"

Do they "want" to make money...with DGB ...by doing what ..."Investors" do? (e.g mining)

Or do they just want things cheaper?

I dunno hehe ^^...but thats how "id" find out my answers ^^

On the simplest level, this is what I see:

Devs want people to use their coin to increase it's value, and their profits.

Miners/traders want people to use the coin to increase it's value, and their profits.

General public wants a coin that is easy to use and accepted everywhere.  If it's not as convienant to use as paypal/credit card, the general public isn't interested.

Right now crypto is only available to those willing to go through all of the barriers to entry to obtain them, and there aren't many good reasons to have them as a consumer.  Without the Silk Road making it worthwhile for people to want to figure BTC out, it never would have gained it's initial traction.    There currently isn't a single reason why the average-joe should use crypto instead of fiat for a legal purchase.  This is what holds us back.

In my opinion, dgb development needs to focus on an easy-to-use wallet with built in fiat/dgb transactions, and lightning network with the intent of targeting Point-of-Sale systems and payment processors.  If we want a healthy crypto-economy, we need commerce.   To increase commerce we must address the issues preventing businesses from accepting crypto as payment.  The most common complaints I've heard from business owners are Confirmations Times, Price Volatility and taxes.   Lighting network will solve transaction times, and enable dgb to utilize smart contracts like ethereum.   Price stability and taxes are harder to solve, but not impossible.  One solution is a 3rd Party payment processor that bears the risk of price fluctuations for a transaction fee.   The payment processor converts DGB to fiat, so the business never has to interface with crypto at all, and doesn't need to worry about the capital gains/losses of dealing with crypto on their taxes.   We need crypto that "just works."
Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: