Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:33:20 AM

Like seriously...

For "us"....its EASY to remember DGB...or Digibyte...

But for the General Public...DGB will just go in ..one ear...and out the other...

They see so many coins....with such similar names.

But they WILL remember a Mascott of sorts ^~
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:41:34 AM

I WANT TO BUY ONE DAMNIT

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Yep see!

The Logo just ....isnt enough...for "them" to remember it, alone.

It looks ..so similar...to many other...D coins....

Dash, Dashcoin...etc etc

A mascott is the way to go ^^
bpanther

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

Time horizon for ROI?

If you’re here for short term scalps (I’m doing it with 5% of my total position for now that will probably make it to 20% with some real price movement), please don’t sweat your day to day trials too much on this board. We can keep it to running commentaries on targets, buy levels, sell levels, and the like, with some reasoning behind our opinions, can’t we? After all, the majority here are in it for the long term and we should respect that, shouldn’t we. Wink

Long term investors, please, sit down, relax, have fun with short term fluctuations, and enjoy the ride!

---

Jared, the best marketing person in crypto? Was that a joke? The rest are trash at marketing? That was a joke, right? I mean, if it wasn’t for their marketing, they wouldn’t exist! Jared, the most honest person in crypto? Okay, I might go for that “accusation”. Smiley

---

Potential? 1000:1 DGB:BTC

---

Okay, my short term outlook? We’ve found some good short term support in the 60’s. I see the high 70’s as resistance (sellers rule up there). 55 is the 62.8% retrace of the full halfway back on the rally to highs. I think it holds on another test lower.

---

SegWit? Hey, it’s there to be used. What’s important is that we’ve got it in the toolbox. That’s big. Now, on to intelligent use. Where is the need/demand that our product is going to meet? And on to that, I say . . . MHO anyway.

---

Back to the short termers: this isn’t P&D, this is about putting together a long term project with no holes in it. Make your price projections based on that fundamental truth of slow but steady growth (which, of course, could just as well include an overnight revaluation of 10,000% based on news, which wouldn't be a spike!).

---

I think digibyte.co is subject to fairly frequent DDoS attacks. Yes, there are people who want to sabotage even us. Believe it or not, there are people who are threatened by DigiByte, very threatened.

---

@Rafassdotcom, take a look at what I wrote yesterday about the Richest DGB Wallet, then answer your own question. Smiley

---

https://www.google.es/search?q=microsoft+digibyte&rlz=1C1GIGM_enES576ES576&oq=microsoft+digibyte&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.6404j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

---

Great to see this activity on the board.  Grin

Great post. Although prices depends upon lot of new developments and news but I am just wondering if someone will buy  millions DGB and price reaches to just 1 USD. He will be all set.
Bonus1602

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

DigiByte Stole, blocked my money

Relax Bonus1602, someone will help you with the technical aspects.

In the meantime, if you post the txid, your wallet info, and other details (screenshots of the message you mention, etc.), it'll help them to help you.

Don't worry, there's a solution - there always is.  Smiley

Cheers,

Where can I go for help?

First of all you start by not making negative untruthful statements, like DigiByte stole or froze your money. DigiByte did none of these things. If you private message Jared directly, I'm sure he would help or task someone to help you when time allowed. As HR said your funds are extremely unlikely to be lost. Hell, even I was going to have a look at your case, I would need to spend some time doing this because I only use a core wallet but you changed my mind with your latest approach.

I'm sorry, I just wrote on all the forums, and no one could help me. help me please. There was a large amount of money
https://g.rpcmp.ru/109a553e5cae12e01e51df30e93be7ac.png
https://g.rpcmp.ru/7c6851752ae6b11ae046bf610888ffe7.pnghttps://g.rpcmp.ru/cc43b0c3fa17be779190a942fe630e58.pnghttps://g.rpcmp.ru/0af041f3907409c798a60b45d9c3c8b1.pnghttps://g.rpcmp.ru/4b377b05a8ec0380614c1780a1b1da37.png

https://digiexplorer.info/tx/053b584bb1230f0d3530c2e9c98b0eda74b4778eef401d97a361ab4fd3f45c55

Like I said I don’t use light wallets but somewhere in it you need to cancel the transactions you have tried to make and then re-sync your wallet with the blockchain. After that, you should try moving the funds in smaller amounts. If all this fails and you have the seed for the wallet, your funds can still be recovered but you may need help from the dev team and I wouldn’t trust anyone other than Jared with the seed.

Could it be a SegWit related problem? Like, one wallet being on SegWit that tried to send funds to another wallet that's not on SegWit?

In the end, no one answered me, and no one helped. Support is also silent, nothing answers. My money and hanging in the system, and you can not get them anywhere. Write somebody's address where you can contact
Rafassdotcom

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

Can't say you caught a low, but I can say you got a good price (I bought some at 66 today).
Welcome aboard.

Thank you Sir. Cheers!  Wink
frinvestment

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

This coin need to be added to more exchange in asia(china,Korea,Japan etc).It needs more presence in that part of the worl.

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
bpanther

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

I feel DGB will soon get the people's attention and 10-20 fold increase is no big deal for such undervalued coin.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

Like I said I don’t use light wallets but somewhere in it you need to cancel the transactions you have tried to make and then re-sync your wallet with the blockchain. After that, you should try moving the funds in smaller amounts. If all this fails and you have the seed for the wallet, your funds can still be recovered but you may need help from the dev team and I wouldn’t trust anyone other than Jared with the seed.

In the end, no one answered me, and no one helped. Support is also silent, nothing answers. My money and hanging in the system, and you can not get them anywhere. Write somebody's address where you can contact

Have you done a re-sync on your wallet with the blockchain?

BTW, you do have a backup of your private keys, right?
https://www.google.es/search?q=digibyte+chrome+wallet+private+keys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=WrMJWbT9F4PUXv7Uo6AO

As I said before, keep a cool head. Don't do anything you're not sure about, especially if it has anything to do with deleting, or reinstalling, etc., etc. There are experts who will help you if needed. The DGB is there, on the blockchain, and if you've got your private keys, there is no doubt that you will be able to "recover" those funds. And then you'll also have learned a very good lesson that important amounts of DGB are always best managed with the full core wallet . . . but that's for later. Now you need to try a re-sync.

roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

I feel DGB will soon get the people's attention and 10-20 fold increase is no big deal for such undervalued coin.

True.

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

Next DGB news lightning network ?

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Bonus1602

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

https://www.google.es/search?q=digibyte+chrome+wallet+private+keys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=WrMJWbT9F4PUXv7Uo6AO

As I said before, keep a cool head. Don't do anything you're not sure about, especially if it has anything to do with deleting, or reinstalling, etc., etc. There are experts who will help you if needed. The DGB is there, on the blockchain, and if you've got your private keys, there is no doubt that you will be able to "recover" those funds. And then you'll also have learned a very good lesson that important amounts of DGB are always best managed with the full core wallet . . . but that's for later. Now you need to try a re-sync.

Already 10 times synchronized, they are not output. I send another amount to this address, it can be withdrawn. From the purse there is a phrase of 11 words. I have already deleted the entire wallet, downloaded the entry, entered this phrase, the money is displayed, but you can not withdraw them.
lionhead666

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

ok, obviously incomming pump

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:22:28 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 03:17:43 PM by HR

Already 10 times synchronized, they are not output. I send another amount to this address, it can be withdrawn. From the purse there is a phrase of 11 words. I have already deleted the entire wallet, downloaded the entry, entered this phrase, the money is displayed, but you can not withdraw them.

You need to contact the Dev team directly using the contact info I posted to you yesterday. The funds are there and they'll get it worked out. Good luck.

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

ok, obviously incomming pump

The Pump disappeared lol! ...is that what they call a "fake pump"? ^^"
Arcade425

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

Can anyone tell me what is next for Digibyte? I looked at the most recent roadmap, and it dosent really specify quarterly breakdown for everything.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:02:22 PM

Does Telegram really have over 1000 users?

JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

I'm sorry, but I just had to highlight this... No personal offense meant in any way, since this user Bonus has lost/"lost"/'locked-up a pretty decent amount of assets in limbo and you're the only one thus far reacting on it for a few pages; it's just that I'm touched by the amounts of comments meanwhile regarding talk about 'real' robots and prices and stuff... Seriously?

DGB ...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

I'm sorry, but I just had to highlight this... No personal offense meant in any way, since this user Bonus has lost/"lost"/'locked-up a pretty decent amount of assets in limbo and you're the only one thus far reacting on it for a few pages; it's just that I'm touched by the amounts of comments meanwhile regarding talk about 'real' robots and prices and stuff... Seriously?

DGB ...

We are working on an update for the DigiByte Gaming wallet.  As always please make sure you have backed up your gaming wallet seed phrase as first required when you first created the wallet. This is the most important thing to do with any blockchain wallet.

A few things we have been able to do to get some people's issues sorted with Gaming Wallet:

1) On the front page under activity, there is a place where you can click the proposal that says "locked."  Once you click that you can delete the pending payment proposal.

2) Recreate wallet from seed phrase on chrome extension

3) Try sending smaller amounts to a new wallet (preferably v6.14.2 core wallet)

If you have been mining to the gaming wallet or received main small inputs the wallet is attempting to create a transaction that is too large from too many inputs.

As mentioned above, DigiByte v6.14.2 is a full node wallet that is considered the most reliable reference implmentaiton of the protocol. So always store large amounts of funds there.

With the latest protocol upgrades many of the syncing and timing issues that led to the creation of the gaming wallet have been fixed. We are working un an update for the Gaming Wallet and we will be announcing future plans for DigiByte Gaming in the next few months.  For the time being we will keep gaming payouts paused.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:48:39 AM

For all the developers out there check out the new DigiByte.js playground: https://playground.digibyte.co/#/address

Pages: « 1 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: