Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
DigiByte is not an ICO, so why would you compare it to one but if you choose to do this:  DigiByte will not leave your ICO coin frozen on the ETH blockchain waiting for ETH developers to fork the code. ETH, in my eyes, seems to be too sophisticated to secure and I would be very hesitant to hold much of anything associated with it, like the majority of ICOs. DigiByte is akin to Bitcoin but more decentralised and capable of doing now the majority of things many people holding bitcoin now, would like to do but can’t agree consensus.  Things like make fast, cheap transactions ie. Micropayments, what DigiByte was originally intended for but it isn’t going to stop there. Please by all means compare it for performance,  to any of your ICOs in a couple of years time...,,, should be long enough....but we will see.

Do not feed the trolls.

This was not a 'real' question but just a post to boost "journeyopencart" activity level. For example look at "journeyopencart" previous posts, they are all short, meaningless, irrelevant, banal questions.
I've seen a lot of this sort of activity recently and "I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?", or a variant, is one of the common 'questions'.

I blame the rise in signature campaign bounties.  Wink

I'm sure you are probably right but I don't see it as feeding a troll, more pointing out that trolls must eat shit but it isn't necessary for anyone genuinely interested, who doesn't know already, there is nothing to compare here.   Wink

I didn't even mention that far too many ICOs are scams in plain sight!
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

i have a question on this coin..how is possible that this coin has 2 mining algorithms? what kind of a blockchain can sustain 2 mining algos?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

i have a question on this coin..how is possible that this coin has 2 mining algorithms? what kind of a blockchain can sustain 2 mining algos?
It doesn't have two, it has five! This one has been doing it for a few years now so your question doesn't make much sense.....sorry.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

We have submitted all requirements to Trezor and Ledger for Digibyte integration. We are waiting for them to add us. Tweeting out to them would be helpful!

https://twitter.com/dgb_ycagel/status/929030434905776128

https://twitter.com/dgb_ycagel/status/929030356472283136
Yes please, any genuine DigiByte supporters please do this.  Smiley
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

Digibyte and this forum is close to death. To much cencorship.

Find a new harbour.
Too the upper. Support your shitcoin yourself! With BTC you Dumbass!

No youtube button and no pictureupload ? You see what i,m getting at. To cheap and to greedy!

Not to mention my inbox that is flooded by some fucked up admin!

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

I love digibyte, I think we might moon some day

It did that earlier this year, now prepare yourselves for this to drop ANOTHER 95%. This worthless coin has no place in the world of crypto and will suffer a nasty fate next year. Will soon be dead!!
Two4D2

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

It did that earlier this year, now prepare yourselves for this to drop ANOTHER 95%. This worthless coin has no place in the world of crypto and will suffer a nasty fate next year. Will soon be dead!!

Very useful post...I can easily see from it how much time you put into research of the coin and it really looks like you understand every aspect of it... now get lost noob Cheesy
A62662

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Very useful post...I can easily see from it how much time you put into research of the coin and it really looks like you understand every aspect of it... now get lost noob Cheesy

Oh yeah, so I guess you mean the only constructive posts are the once that pump the coin. LOL.

Now get lost dumb pumper, can't you see this is being killed at the exchanges. Sell now if you want to keep from going broke.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:09:37 PM

Digibyte and this forum is close to death. To much cencorship.

Find a new harbour.
Too the upper. Support your shitcoin yourself! With BTC you Dumbass!

No youtube button and no pictureupload ? You see what i,m getting at. To cheap and to greedy!

Not to mention my inbox that is flooded by some fucked up admin!

hum, I appreciated that type of comment because it helps decode some of the way
the project is manage on the backdoor.... and we can make our own opinion
viewing some comments like that.

When comments are really always positive, this is a red flag for me ;-)

People should be able to make critics (no insults or other for sure)...
but at least report when things are going not well.

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Two4D2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

Oh yeah, so I guess you mean the only constructive posts are the once that pump the coin. LOL.

Now get lost dumb pumper, can't you see this is being killed at the exchanges. Sell now if you want to keep from going broke.

Wow there is not really much hope for you man Smiley Crypto is just not for you...

It is getting listed on new exchanges weekly man...because they understand that the project is great and they are not ignorant like you just checking current price...

But its all good...you might not be intelligent enough to understand such things but at least dont bad mouth something you cant reach with minds...
A62662

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

Wow there is not really much hope for you man Smiley Crypto is just not for you...

It is getting listed on new exchanges weekly man...because they understand that the project is great and they are not ignorant like you just checking current price...

But its all good...you might not be intelligent enough to understand such things but at least dont bad mouth something you cant reach with minds...

That does not make any sense at all. Is this the level of stupidity that you silly pumpers come up with. Is this the best you can do. LOL  Wink

Then tell me this dumbass - why does this garbage KEEP SINKING EVERY WEEK. Your complete lack of any intelligence whatsoever is probably what keeps you from selling.

This worthless garbage has no future, and by the looks of it - neither do you. LOL  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Two4D2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

That does not make any sense at all. Is this the level of stupidity that you silly pumpers come up with. Is this the best you can do. LOL  Wink

Then tell me this dumbass - why does this garbage KEEP SINKING EVERY WEEK. Your complete lack of any intelligence whatsoever is probably what keeps you from selling.

This worthless garbage has no future, and by the looks of it - neither do you. LOL  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Man you are making a clown of yourself...do you go on every businesses forum and cry that you dont like their product? You are a special snowflake indeed.. Tongue
A62662

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

Man you are making a clown of yourself...do you go on every businesses forum and cry that you dont like their product? You are a special snowflake indeed.. Tongue

There is a lot not to like about this pile of shit. In two years time a lot of these altcoins will be much lower than today. Give me just 1 serious reason why this losercoin should be worth more than 1 sat per coin. Yes, serious, not the usual bullshit. If you think about this you will agree with me.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

Not going to get drawn into silly arguments, all of which I've seen before over the years, so the answers are already here somewhere. I will say this though: Nobody has 1 Sat DigiByte in their bag and nobody ever will, not in two years not ever. Name your  wager on this!
Two4D2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Not going to get drawn into silly arguments, all of which I've seen before over the years, so the answers are already here somewhere. I will say this though: Nobody has 1 Sat DigiByte in their bag and nobody ever will, not in two years not ever. Name your  wager on this!

Yeh I just stopped there as I noticed its a troll...better to talk with bots -.-
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:44 PM

Patience is a key!
In a few days we will see another DGB"s price!!!!   Lips sealed
Wawaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

I ask for some attention of the devs.

Please, change the algo as soon as you can. Your effort is really important for the future of Digibyte. At the moment, DGB is suffering of price supression due to Baikal miners as you can see in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aON6WXmdLm8

Through the charts you can see the daily action of these miners selling their massive amount of coins. It will get worse in the next month when Baikal ships hundreds more ASIC miners.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:22:28 AM

All this issue around Baikal miners, when they flood the market, there will be a difficult adjustment, and everything will be balanced.

The same happened with bitcoin, when the first ASICs went to market.

But if the philosophy of DGB is keeping this in GPU, then the algo must change

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:25:30 AM

Member Chilling_Silence said this on Reddit. What are all your thoughts?

Sort of.
So when I looked into it a while back, I tried mining Qubit and it was horrible for the ROI with CPU, so I tried GPU mining (GTX1060, 1080 & 1080Ti) and none of them were doing well at all. Plugged the stats into the likes of whattomine.com and found out why: Network hashrate was through the roof compared to what it should be for a CPU / GPU-mineable algo. This was why MyriadCoin replaced it so long ago.

Some details on the ASIC miner I was able to find info on here (Though there's lots more info and you can probably buy them): http://cryptomining-blog.com/8266-first-impressions-from-the-baikal-mini-miner-asic/

So Qubit basically needs to go in my opinion, ASAP. The whole idea behind the 5 algos of DigiByte being "Anybody" had a shot at it, and we've got no CPU mining option any longer due to Qubit disappearing, and the website calling Qubit "CPU / GPU friendly" is disingenuous at best.
CryptoNight is CPU only, and a brief intro to it / why it's CPU-only is here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CryptoNight

Now I've also seen discussion of Skein ASIC designs here from 18-odd months ago in the MyriadCoin subreddit, or at least FPGAs. However, because Skein doesn't seem to be as popular by the number of coins that use it, there has seemingly been less interest in it. That said, anybody who did, could pretty much dominate those chains if they were able to give the kinds of benefits that Qubit ASICs have in terms of speed.

So replacing Skein with Equihash or Dagger perhaps? The idea being keeping those specifically GPU-friendly.
Then we'd be left with: * SHA256 - Bitcoin ASIC miners * Scrypt - Litecoin ASIC miners * Groestl - GPU mining * Equihash - GPU mining * CryptoNight - CPU mining
I feel that would pretty well hold with the spirit of distribution and preventing any domination of the blockchain.
Wawaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

A single Baikal makes $35 a day by selling at the current DGB price. That gives Baikal miners a ROI in about 3 months. Mining completely unbalanced right now, the change needs to happen ASAP.
Pages: « 1 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: