Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

1 $ when 1 BTC would be 100k $  Grin

Well, we never know really. Why do you think the alts dropped ? BTC now is giving for free some cash. People want to be involved with cryptos but they look at bitcoin because that on is very profitable at the moment. Can it continue for years? I don't think so. I rather feel that soon the tendency will shift in favor of alts. It well may be that with 1 trillion market cap we still run on a 10k bitcoin while some like Dash or LTC gain extra 50 billion in market cap. If the top 10 get to 50 billion market cap we are already at 500 billion, there is no need to put all the eggs in the basket of one bitcoin. People will start to diversify sooner or later.

If the alt has its own substantial decentralized proven BLOCKCHAIN, a firm foundation for the world to build on!

Then it has a future....else buyer beware.

And should we say that DGB has it; substantial decentralized proven BLOCKCHAIN. Ca you please elaborate in 1-2 sentences what it means . Sorry I am not really technical but would love to understand better the benefits of DGB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

Any chance DGB will rise in the future. Any hype up news or time place in roadmap or we will stuck like this forever?

There are no bs hype news or whatever but there is proper roadmap and yes DGB will rise...https://digibytefoundation.org/

I agree.

Jared always targeted a $1 - $5 per DGB price point long term. I think within 24 months we will be in these ranges.

Jared lives in asia and i suspect that will be the market that rockets DGB when its time has come.

Guys can someone explain +4.25% today's pump Huh What is going on wowow, any updates ? with this pace we reach soon 1$  Grin Grin Grin

Well but jokes aside 1$ i feel is very optimistic. 10 BLN of market cap is needed and to get there :
1st you need to survive the winter (new regulations coming in , new coins ideas , projects ...) to talk about after 2 years . If by then the project is still active and moves to 1bln = great
2d soon there will be new expectations from the market. Are you going to be listed in investeent packages like BTC does ? Are you in team with a big name ? If not then this will always stay an amateur project and wouldn't move to closer to 1$.

OMG please go away. You come asking about a 4.25% move.

Your after points are as ignorant as your question. You obviously don't understand emerging markets, the crypto ecosystem and your grasp on economics is embarrassing.

Tip: more sitting with hands in lap learning instead of injecting your lack of understanding. 
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

Well, we never know really. Why do you think the alts dropped ? BTC now is giving for free some cash. People want to be involved with cryptos but they look at bitcoin because that on is very profitable at the moment. Can it continue for years? I don't think so. I rather feel that soon the tendency will shift in favor of alts. It well may be that with 1 trillion market cap we still run on a 10k bitcoin while some like Dash or LTC gain extra 50 billion in market cap. If the top 10 get to 50 billion market cap we are already at 500 billion, there is no need to put all the eggs in the basket of one bitcoin. People will start to diversify sooner or later.

If the alt has its own substantial decentralized proven BLOCKCHAIN, a firm foundation for the world to build on!

And should we say that DGB has it; substantial decentralized proven BLOCKCHAIN. Ca you please elaborate in 1-2 sentences what it means . Sorry I am not really technical but would love to understand better the benefits of DGB.

type blockchain at there

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

Absolutely DigiByte has it! Today, most of the world has Bitcoin on their radar and that is fantastic, bitcoin is definitely working. There are few others pushing up the rear but if you are looking for a demonstration of how well Blockchain can perform, on a technical basis, you have to be looking at DigiByte.  Remember in the early days, tech was the driving force of BTC and started the revolution. However, the price is driven by people joining the party and most of these people are not big on tech or they wouldn’t have bought into many ‘no hope’ or should I call them ‘all hope’ projects but honestly, many were never much more than scams designed to part you from your ‘hard earned’ in the first place.  DigiByte has never been in this category, although there has always been people trying to put it in this box. Jared is proud of DigiByte and what it is achieving today; he has every reason to be. He has always been open and honest, a visionary open to giving the world what it needs as opposed to something he thinks he can make a quick buck out of. The only thing that will prove how good an investment you are making buying into this project is time! I’ve been following for over three years and for me it’s a done deal. I never participated in P&Ds and I’m still looking at only profit whichever way the price goes all the way from zero to infinity but zero isn’t going to happen with DGB or BTC regardless of how many people, for whatever reasons, would like to see this happen!     
stellerator

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

Just looked at the Digibyte roadmap. Roadmap is indistinct, no dates, no clear directions. Do you agree guys?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
benjamoyne

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:57:49 PM

Just looked at the Digibyte roadmap. Roadmap is indistinct, no dates, no clear directions. Do you agree guys?

You promise exact dates, you cause pumps and dumps.

You miss dates people get pissed off.

Its better to have it set up like this, no crazy swings in price, things are released when they are ready.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:39 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:14:21 AM by Jumbley

You promise exact dates, you cause pumps and dumps.

You miss dates people get pissed off.

Its better to have it set up like this, no crazy swings in price, things are released when they are ready.

Exactly, release a date and that’s when the hype and pump starts. Soon as thing actually happens the dump takes place, poo pooing the
advancement /progress signalling the market not to buy.

You need to judge DigiByte in the long term and P&Ds cloud everyone’s ability to do that but continual growth is really hard to ignore.

I sometimes think….
BTC, what the price CAN do!
DigiByte what Bitcoin should do!

HydroPanic

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

Both, XVG and DGB are dead. I beleieved in both, now stuck there...
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

Who is on the dgb Dev team? People keep telling me it is a one man show. I don't believe them because it would never be anything but a pump and dump coin if true. Do they have a whitepaper? Why do they mine to devalue the price?
cryptoedu

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

Dgitbyte cannot be a one man show, they are really hard working set of people, over the last years, they have made significant efforts,but unfortunately when greedy people becomes whale in your project, they wreck the market , over and over again, and people loose faith in your project. That exactly is the situation of this project.
Two4D2

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Who is on the dgb Dev team? People keep telling me it is a one man show. I don't believe them because it would never be anything but a pump and dump coin if true. Do they have a whitepaper? Why do they mine to devalue the price?

You can find a lot of information here: https://digibytefoundation.org/development
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

Baikal miners stopped selling.

Watch out the drop.

Jared tate got a few baikals miners and doesnt care about you, he is draining your money and ur following him like he would change something holding that 100$ bill on his profile picture.

I usually like criticism but this one is a uter tinfoil hat theory. Even if he does own a baikal, what stops him from having one? it's his investiment. Also, crypto space is starting to go mainstream, it would be very stupid to quit such a promising project at this point. I hope you're a troll.
I'm willing to bet it's 100% prime BS!   But if it were true and I knew for sure Jared had invested in a farm, I'd be willing to put more money in because hands don't come any stronger than Jared's.  Wink

Smiley
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:58:20 AM

Dgitbyte cannot be a one man show, they are really hard working set of people, over the last years, they have made significant efforts,but unfortunately when greedy people becomes whale in your project, they wreck the market , over and over again, and people loose faith in your project. That exactly is the situation of this project.

It’s not a one man show but Jared is very prominent, sure he’d like to take more of a back seat and has clearly stated that this is his intention when possible.

Market destroyed by greedy whales?

I used to think like this but…..

The thing is no project can avoid greedy people and there are always more of them than you think there is. Someone has managed to accumulate a massive amount of DGB over the years and has it proudly on show in one wallet; are they greedy or are they really DigiByte’s biggest believer?

After all, every DGB that they do have has been bought off the market and they have made a massive investment to do this… what just to destroy it? I doubt that! No, one day they hope to make good on their investment and when they do…. I think they deserve to, they will have earned the right. 

You can be sure, they aren’t here trying to make everybody else rich but that could be part of what they are doing, to people that stand with them perhaps. I strongly suspect they don’t intend converting it all into some other currency either but truthfully, I don’t think I know anything about this person/enterprise or their intensions. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them come in here and complain about what they paid for their DGB and that they can’t immediately sell it for a profit!
On the other hand, maybe that’s part of how they managed to accumulate so much?

Buying into any crypto comes with risk and everyone needs to manage their risk somehow. Buying something you have not researched is no place to start!  If you have researched DGB, then you shouldn’t really have too much of a problem patiently waiting with this massive ‘whale eating’ whale.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/explorer/bubble.dws?coin=dgb

If you have been here for a year or two already, I suspect you won’t be complaining now anyway!
tobi4255

Activity: 349

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

It’s not a one man show but Jared is very prominent, sure he’d like to take more of a back seat and has clearly stated that this is his intention when possible.

The thing is no project can avoid greedy people and there are always more of them than you think there is. Someone has managed to accumulate a massive amount of DGB over the years and has it proudly on show in one wallet; are they greedy or are they really DigiByte’s biggest believer?

After all, every DGB that they do have has been bought off the market and they have made a massive investment to do this… what just to destroy it? I doubt that! No, one day they hope to make good on their investment and when they do…. I think they deserve to, they will have earned the right. 

You can be sure, they aren’t here trying to make everybody else rich but that could be part of what they are doing, to people that stand with them perhaps. I strongly suspect they don’t intend converting it all into some other currency either but truthfully, I don’t think I know anything about this person/enterprise or their intensions. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them come in here and complain about what they paid for their DGB and that they can’t immediately sell it for a profit!

Buying into any crypto comes with risk and everyone needs to manage their risk somehow. Buying something you have not researched is no place to start!  If you have researched DGB, then you shouldn’t really have too much of a problem patiently waiting with this massive ‘whale eating’ whale.

If you have been here for a year or two already, I suspect you won’t be complaining now anyway!

Why even bother defending this team/coin?

I had hope and trust in Digibyte, until digibytegaming.com started freezing payments, and eventually dissappeared into thin air. I am owed at least 3k+ DGB from playing League of Legends, and an extra ~500 that never even got shown as 'pending'.

I understand that they defended themselves saying that giving out free DGB wasn't sustainable for them.

Sure, that makes sense, but then you oughta be responsible and put some countermeasures in play to prevent certain outcome, like tons of pending payments just getting cancelled.

also, the entire time the site digibytegaming.com was up and running, there were issues everywhere. Daily missions couldn't get claimed, weird redirect issues, occasional 404-errors where there shouldn't be and of course, incompetent support.

I had hope for DGB, but it was short-lived.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

I had hope and trust in Digibyte, until digibytegaming.com started freezing payments, and eventually dissappeared into thin air. I am owed at least 3k+ DGB from playing League of Legends, and an extra ~500 that never even got shown as 'pending'.

I understand that they defended themselves saying that giving out free DGB wasn't sustainable for them.

Sure, that makes sense, but then you oughta be responsible and put some countermeasures in play to prevent certain outcome, like tons of pending payments just getting cancelled.

also, the entire time the site digibytegaming.com was up and running, there were issues everywhere. Daily missions couldn't get claimed, weird redirect issues, occasional 404-errors where there shouldn't be and of course, incompetent support.

Having a laugh arn't you?  They stopped DGB gaming because they couldn't control the actual game API that was being hacked to claim DGB!
Two4D2

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

One of the best and 4+ years crypto projects on the market, calls it short-lived....
maxfour

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

great idea dev. nice project for me
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:04:52 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:54:53 PM by Jumbley

One of the best and 4+ years crypto projects on the market, calls it short-lived....

I think he was saying his hope was short-lived......and I've been saying that hope isn't good enough on its own. Tongue

Talking about hope.....this wouldn't be a bad thing to hope for, the owner of that fat wallet perhaps!  Grin

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/elon-musk-create-bitcoin-former-spacex-employee-thinks/

Huh Huh Huh
The1crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

The foundation has already launch?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:50:37 PM

The foundation has already launch?
Unbelievable....there is link in one of the posts and it's actually on this page.  Smiley

https://digibytefoundation.org/

Pages: « 1 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: