Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:48:37 AM

let's see what happens...   Grin

https://kryptocal.com/home/event/3016/DIGIBYTE%20($DGB)%20DIGIBYTE%20FOUNDATION

This is a false rumor. There will be no announcements from the Digibyte Foundation before the end of the year.

So if it is not real most likely the price will go dump. Just following their twitter account for some added information about it. Whatever happens its normal i will stay in hodl in this time.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

This is a false rumor. There will be no announcements from the Digibyte Foundation before the end of the year.

So if it is not real most likely the price will go dump. Just following their twitter account for some added information about it. Whatever happens its normal i will stay in hodl in this time.

If ycagel says there will be no announcements from the DigiByte foundation before the end of the year, there will be no announcements from the foundation before the end of the year. The countdown is to nothing...we don't need countdowns to anything and i bet you what you like, the official team will not use them as they are a known P&D tool. I suspect the foundation will feel the same way.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

it is written down on their webpages...

"The DigiByte Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the DigiByte global blockchain through three primary pillars of education, outreach, and development. The foundation is expected to be established by the end of 2017."

Link: https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-roadmap

end of years not mean dec 31 Cheesy foundation already launch months ago (end of years 2017)

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:36 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 02:29:17 PM by Jumbley

When the only green to be seen belongs to two of the most centralised cryptos in existence, you know the world is being taken as the suckers we all must be, again!  Huh

E-Corp coins are as good as fiat....and that's the best thing that can be said about them.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

When the only green to be seen belongs to two of the most centralised cryptos in existence, you know the world is being taken as the suckers we all must be, again!  Huh

E-Corp coins are as good as fiat....and that's the best thing that can be said about them.

And good coins like DGB are overlooked.  Cry

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

buying and buying DigiByte to the moon!!!

i guess its to expensive to buy now

not to late , time to get in now

I asked crypto John,above but maybe you can answer also. DGB been around since 2014 and yet still only about .07.   It seems most think maybe it can only get to .25 cents in next few months?  Why is that?  There are coins nothing more than vaporware flying right now and yet DGB it seems many here think could be about 25 cents

Also on wallets what is difference between windows 32 and windows 64 wallets.   Why was the android wallet disabled?

Thank you

Love to hear thoughts on my post and also on the wallet.   Thanks and Happy New Year
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

I asked crypto John,above but maybe you can answer also. DGB been around since 2014 and yet still only about .07.   It seems most think maybe it can only get to .25 cents in next few months?  Why is that?  There are coins nothing more than vaporware flying right now and yet DGB it seems many here think could be about 25 cents

Also on wallets what is difference between windows 32 and windows 64 wallets.   Why was the android wallet disabled?

Thank you

Love to hear thoughts on my post and also on the wallet.   Thanks and Happy New Year

32 bit and 64 bit are limitations on your hardware, you should use whichever your hardware is designed to work with. I do not believe there are any ‘notable’ advantages at this time when using DigiByte or Bitcoin but 32 bit systems have been phasing out since around 2000 and will eventually be obsolete.

You should keep the bulk of your DigiByte in an encrypted and backed up core wallet or a hardware wallet.
Mobile wallets should only contain currency you wish to use in the immediate future.

The advantages of using a hardware wallet are that you can make a safe transaction from any machine, even a compromised one and also the wallet provider will keep up with the technology for you so you don’t have to.
Qrivium

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

Thank you

32 bit and 64 bit are limitations on your hardware, you should use whichever your hardware is designed to work with. I do not believe there are any ‘notable’ advantages at this time when using DigiByte or Bitcoin but 32 bit systems have been phasing out since around 2000 and will eventually be obsolete.

You should keep the bulk of your DigiByte in an encrypted and backed up core wallet or a hardware wallet.
Mobile wallets should only contain currency you wish to use in the immediate future.

The advantages of using a hardware wallet are that you can make a safe transaction from any machine, even a compromised one and also the wallet provider will keep up with the technology for you so you don’t have to.

Thank you.   I will check if Trezor  supports DGB.     also still curious about the price and why most seems to think max .25 cents in six months
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Thank you

Thank you.   I will check if Trezor  supports DGB.     also still curious about the price and why most seems to think max .25 cents in six months

All price talk is speculation and irrelevant. Eventually the price will be astronomical, not because people actually realise the true value of Bitcoin or DigiByte but because they start to understand the true value of fiat or ‘any centralised system manipulated by its providers’.

Gambling on what the price of bitcoin will be in the future, is a foolish game to be playing and one designed to deflect fiat from actually being exchanged for Bitcoin and creating something that can be a bubble in its place, hopefully putting enough downward pressure on the market so enough bitcoin can be accumulated, It is an attempt to encapsulate and control all of crypto.

Now so many people are looking at this technology, they are pushing their ‘E-Coins’ hard too and short term speculation of price just helps to feed their whole machine designed around greed and the 'desperation of people' that they have already created!   

Hopefully Trezor are supporting DGB, if not now soon...... Ledger are now for sure.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:18 PM

Hopefully Trezor are supporting DGB, if not now soon...... Ledger are now for sure.

Everything is done on DGB's side for Trezor to support it. Trezor requested DGB do some technical things which have been completed. I contacted Satoshi Lab's and asked them about Digibyte support and when it will be ready. They said it is a project on their agenda but have other higher priority projects they need to complete first. I suspect is is mostly Trezor model T which has been delayed a month to February. Hopefully when the Trezor devs have more time on their hands they can complete the Digibyte support project. It is coming, they just won't say when.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

Hello guys,

I am a new DGB owner and so far my DGB are at my exchange. I want to move them to a desktop or mobile wallet. What is the better option here?
Are there any known bugs with the desktop/android wallets I should know about? not able to synchronise, wallet offline or any other issues I should know about?

Please let me know what you use to store your DGB?
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

Hello guys,

I am a new DGB owner and so far my DGB are at my exchange. I want to move them to a desktop or mobile wallet. What is the better option here?
Are there any known bugs with the desktop/android wallets I should know about? not able to synchronise, wallet offline or any other issues I should know about?

I use the Digibyte QT core wallet. It can take a while to sync the first time. And if you reboot or turn on your computer it will take a while to read the block index. Just wait until is is done doing that. You can also use Coinomi on Android but the best option for now is getting a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. It supports Digibyte. Trezor will support it sometime in the future, but they won't say when.

denis-z12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

Hello guys,

I use the Digibyte QT core wallet. It can take a while to sync the first time. And if you reboot or turn on your computer it will take a while to read the block index. Just wait until is is done doing that. You can also use Coinomi on Android but the best option for now is getting a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. It supports Digibyte. Trezor will support it sometime in the future, but they won't say when.
Sorry but which one is the QT wallet?
https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-downloads

Thanks
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

As work is underway with both Litecoin and Bitcoin to implement Lightning Network, more people have begun to ask “Why isn’t DigiByte doing the Lightning Network?”

http://www.digibyteguide.com/why-dgb/digibyte-vs-lightning-network/

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
coldstorage

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

As work is underway with both Litecoin and Bitcoin to implement Lightning Network, more people have begun to ask “Why isn’t DigiByte doing the Lightning Network?”

Yes, DigiByte could implement Lightning Network, but why bother? When DigiByte is already the fastest, most distributed, most secure Blockchain out there, Lightning Network just seems like a waste of time. Why not leave it to old and dying technology like Bitcoin?

DGB doesn't need lightning network to scale, but DGB DOES need use cases.  Lightning's best use is not scaling, it's connectivity between chains through atomic swaps, which may well allow chains like DGB to process Bitcoin transactions by receivers of btc pushing bitcoin into lightning channels (spenders of btc need not even know other currencies are involved), exchanging to DGB, recording on the decentralized, trustless chain and confirming fast for little money.  That brings foot traffic to DGB that we desperately need, takes a load off Bitcoin that it desperately needs and everyone wins.

Lightning networks are going to be huge in 2018 for none of the reasons that people are thinking about right now.  As a smooth, perhaps someday, even seamless decentralized exchange that no one need beg to be part of (your chain just has to implement lightning networks), the smoothness with which users can move between coins will change the face of cryptocurrency.

Please, folks, stop saying DGB doesn't need lightning.  Lightning isn't what you think it is.  It brings an extraordinary host of opportunities to DGB especially, because DGB is so fast and affordable, that would take us decades to get any other way.  Remember how google got started?  Long before anyone went to their website, they were powering searches for directories like Yahoo!, which had a little logo on their page 'powered by Google'.  Then they took over and the directories were forgotten.  BTC could be 'powered by Digibyte' if we have a little foresight, and we could make the same leapfrog to the top google did.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

Yes, DigiByte could implement Lightning Network, but why bother? When DigiByte is already the fastest, most distributed, most secure Blockchain out there, Lightning Network just seems like a waste of time. Why not leave it to old and dying technology like Bitcoin?

DGB doesn't need lightning network to scale, but DGB DOES need use cases.  Lightning's best use is not scaling, it's connectivity between chains through atomic swaps, which may well allow chains like DGB to process Bitcoin transactions by receivers of btc pushing bitcoin into lightning channels (spenders of btc need not even know other currencies are involved), exchanging to DGB, recording on the decentralized, trustless chain and confirming fast for little money.  That brings foot traffic to DGB that we desperately need, takes a load off Bitcoin that it desperately needs and everyone wins.

Lightning networks are going to be huge in 2018 for none of the reasons that people are thinking about right now.  As a smooth, perhaps someday, even seamless decentralized exchange that no one need beg to be part of (your chain just has to implement lightning networks), the smoothness with which users can move between coins will change the face of cryptocurrency.

Please, folks, stop saying DGB doesn't need lightning.  Lightning isn't what you think it is.  It brings an extraordinary host of opportunities to DGB especially, because DGB is so fast and affordable, that would take us decades to get any other way.  Remember how google got started?  Long before anyone went to their website, they were powering searches for directories like Yahoo!, which had a little logo on their page 'powered by Google'.  Then they took over and the directories were forgotten.  BTC could be 'powered by Digibyte' if we have a little foresight, and we could make the same leapfrog to the top google did.

If most people could see far enough to see, you are probably onto something…..DigiByte would already be a top 5 coin today! 

We all learn by doing things wrong but eventually the right way will find itself even if we can’t see it.    Smiley
coffee44

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:49:51 PM

looking like a run up on the cards  ?
its been bubbling for  week or two

oh looky looky , a deliberate 52 btc sell wall gets put up
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:58:04 AM

Trezor is still requiring an update. The code has been done, but Digiexplorer has not been. I have been in touch with the developers channel and they are aware of it. Once this is done, we can get an official announcement from Trezor that we are integrated.

Everything is done on DGB's side for Trezor to support it. Trezor requested DGB do some technical things which have been completed. I contacted Satoshi Lab's and asked them about Digibyte support and when it will be ready. They said it is a project on their agenda but have other higher priority projects they need to complete first. I suspect is is mostly Trezor model T which has been delayed a month to February. Hopefully when the Trezor devs have more time on their hands they can complete the Digibyte support project. It is coming, they just won't say when.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

Great growth in both btc and usd value from las couple of weeks. I think digibyte will soon touch 0.20$.
denis-z12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

Hello guys,

Sorry but which one is the QT wallet?
https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-downloads

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: